10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arís Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arís Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arís Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arís Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arís Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arís Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arís Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arís Galicia:
Torre do Rio Hotel
Set in a landscape of great natural beauty, surrounded by the river Umia, this traditional rural hotel features lots of charm.Relax in the spacious, light and tastefully decorated rooms. You can also take a stroll through the gardens of the estate and the surrounding countryside. The establishment features various other facilities, including a lounge, gallery and library.It enjoys a convenient location, away from the bustle of daily modern life, but near major centers such as Pontevedra and Santiago.
- Stunning property – a stately home with a river flowing all the way around it. Incredible grounds and a very cosy living room with fire place. Excellent breakfasts too.
- A stunning setting, amazing spaces and landscaping, lovely food, everything made us feel pampered. I wish we had stayed there longer. Worth the detour!
- Everything in and around this hotel are simply amazing , style , decor , attention to detail inside and out , WOW
- It was a little piece of heaven after a long days walking to arrive here was just fantastic. I would love to have stayed longer
- I was walking the Portuguese Coastal Camino de Santiago and found a treasure. Everything was exquisite: the location, the grounds, the mansion, the service, the food, the furnishings down to the smallest detail.
Apartamentos Turísticos Eira Do Mar
Located in Pontevedra, Apartamentos Turísticos Eira Do Mar offers self-catering accommodations. The property features a garden and an outdoor pool. Free on-site parking is available for guests with a vehicle.The apartments at Apartamentos Turísticos Eira Do Mar feature a seating area and a TV. They have a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave and an oven. The private bathrooms have a bath and a bidet. Select apartments offer a balcony.For guests who enjoy swimming and the beach, the property is just 0.6 mi from the beachfront. The center of Pontevedra is a 30-minute drive away.Santiago de Compostela Airport is located 53 mi from the accommodations and Pontevedra Railway Station is 25 mi away.
Quite spacious apartment – separate bedroom and bathroom. Living room with kitchen annex. Nice, direct view on the ocean (extra option which we aksed for). Big parking lot. 2 pools – adult and kids.
Very clean, apartments and common space.
Close to Spar minimarket and restaurant (across the street).
- Nice and peaceful place to stay. +-500m to the beach. Perfect for travelling with a car and with kids.
- Sitio encantador con preciosas vistas a la isla de Oms y próximo a distintos puntos de interés, trato excelente muy buena gente, lo único es la conexión a internet muy mala o casi nula es la única pega de esta estancia. La aconsejo.
- Localidade bastante sossegada, vista para o mar excelente. O apartamento estava muito limpo. Apenas apontar que o barulho do apartamento ao lado!
Local tranquilo, ideal para descansar, perto da praia, vista para o mar.
Apartamento limpo e confortável.
- Quite spacious apartment – separate bedroom and bathroom. Living room with kitchen annex. Nice, direct view on the ocean (extra option which we aksed for). Big parking lot. 2 pools – adult and kids.
Hotel Liñares is a country-style hotel located just outside O Convento, in Pontevedra. This small hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, views of the sea and mountains, and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Liñares are spacious and offer simple, functional décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully-equipped private bathroom. All accommodations offers impressive views.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in its café-bar. There are a range of restaurants and bars in the center of Pontevedra, which is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.The nearest beach is approximately one mile from the hotel. Local activities include hiking and there is a golf course around 20 minutes’ drive away.
The rooms are super clean and the beds are great.
The owner is so helpfull and kind and tried to help us in every way possible even though we couldnt speak a word of spanish.
The breakfast is outstanding with so many choices; fresh fruit, pie, scrambled eggs.
- Great location with a very nice vieuw! The owner is very friendly. The room was big with a great bathroom. Wish we had stayed longer!
- Quiet, clean hotel with helpful friendly staff and ownrers – good breakfast
- nice warm place hosts are fantastic, you will enjoy it. beatiful views, everything nearby.
- Lovely staff and very good breakfast. The pool was also very clean.
- The rooms are super clean and the beds are great.
Hotel San Juan II
This peaceful 3-star hotel is located in Galicia, just 1.9 mi from Pontevedra and 9.3 mi from La Toja. All the rooms in Hotel San Juan II have either mountain or sea views.The rooms in Hotel San Juan II have a private bathroom with hairdryer, LCD satellite TV, and a workdesk.San Juan II hotel has a bar and a restaurant that serves local dishes and where guests can find a breakfast buffet with homemade pastries each morning.This hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and a tour desk. There is a laundry and ironing service. Free Wi Fi and free parking is available.
- This was probably the cleanest hotel that I ever stayed in. It was off season so there were very few guests and the restaurant wasn’t open but the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Todo me pareció bien en relación calidad-precio. El hotel bien un poco old-fashion pero a mi me gusta así y lo agradezco.
- Excelente hotel, el señor Antonio inmejorable anfitrión, el desayuno, las habitaciones, la ubicación, 100% recomendado
- La adaptabilidad en la reserva que tuvimos que cambiar por cuestiones personales.
- Cuarto e baños amplos. Atenderon ás nosas peticións.
Located in the heart of the beautiful Rias Baixas coastal region, this bright modern property is ideal for a family break in the sun.Relax beside the outdoor swimming pool in the hotels garden before enjoying a meal in the cafe bar. The surrounding area offers many options for a family day out.The historic town of Combarro, a famous destination for artists, is only a 10-minute walk away and the beach is just an 2,400 feet stroll from the hotel. Further afield you can visit Sanxenxo, Vigo and the wonderful O Grove peninsula.The hotel also features WiFi internet access, so you can keep up to date with your emails.
Combarro Hotel you may see in every corner of this hotel the love and care the owners give to what they do
- The hotel was spotless and the breakfast was good. The front desk staff told us of a medieval, Gaelic festival of which the night we stayed was its last night. We took the suggestion to attend it and had a wonderful time. The townspeople were dressed in costume, there was a falconry exhibition, traditional Gaelic country dancing, and a jousting skills exhibition complete with horses, lances and spears.
- the hotel is new and the furniture is nice, the bed was very comfortable and the staff was great. There is a 24h reception and available parking, we have been given information on how to get to the little town and a map. The breakfast was great and the double glass window are surely let you sleep great 🙂
- Spotlessly clean, very friendly and helpful staff, lovely breakfast and a short walk into Combarro. Nice pool & garden area. Very good value for money.
- Nice stay on my Camino trail. Friendly staff & comfortable room. A good all round hotel.
- Combarro Hotel you may see in every corner of this hotel the love and care the owners give to what they do
This pleasant hotel is located in Poio in Galicia’s beautiful Rias Baixas region. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden with hammocks and a sun terrace, 10 minutes’ drive from Pontevedra.The spacious, heated rooms at Hotel París feature scenic views, wooden floors and free Wi-Fi. All include a plasma TV, telephone and private bathroom and some also offer a balcony.The hotel has a lounge area and a snack bar with a BBQ, perfect for al fresco dining. There is a pool table, darts and tourist information is available.The París Hotel is within 10 minutes’ drive of many beaches. Areas and Silgar Beaches are 12 mi away. The Meis-Fundacion Monte Castrove Golf Resort is 15 minutes’ drive away.Hotel París offers free private parking and is 1.6 mi from Campelo Marina. Vigo is 20 minutes’ drive away and Santiago de Compostela can be reached by car in 45 minutes.
- Room was more like a room and a half plus a balcony area. Very comfortable for the price. Breakfast, although rather simple, is nonetheless adequate.
- A zona da piscina e as hamacas, nos meses de bo tempo fóra do verán. O baño era amplo. Cuarto cómodo.
- On our trip to Santiago, we came by bus to Pontevedra and walked to this hotel. We booked it, because it has rooms with more than two beds (for the pupils) and a pool. That was perfect. One of our pupils celebrated his birthday. So we could make a pool party. It was possible to buy pizza from a pizza service, so we had a nice evening at the pool, a good night in big rooms with comfortable beds and a typical spanish breakfast in the morning. Good adress for pilgrims, even if the hotel is a little out of the way. We will come back!
- very helpful staff! / ¡personal muy servicial!
- Nice environment. Swimming pool from 8 to 22h. No restaurant but plenty of Just Eat points
Hotel Rural Campaniola
Offering views of the countryside surrounding Campañó, 3.1 mi from Pontevedra, Hotel Rural Campaniola features a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool set in lovely gardens. Its stylish rooms come with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Rural Campaniola has modern décor. All rooms have heating and a private bathroom. Some include a private terrace.The Campaniola’s restaurant serves Galician cuisine, made with fresh local produce. Guests can enjoy countryside views from the hotel’s elegant bar and terrace. The extensive gardens include a play area for children.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, diving and cycling. Meis Golf Course is 5.6 mi awayCampaniola is within a 20-minute drive of the beautiful beaches at Sanxenxo, Chancelas and Lourido. There is easy access to the AP9 Motorway and Santiago de Compostela can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- This was a lovely hotel, clean rooms, excellent helpful staff, good food..
- The food portions were ENORMOUS! So peaceful and beautiful to be in the countryside. A bit off the traditional Camino path, but worth the walk for the beauty.
- Nice hotel in small place.Comfortable room with balcony!
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Comfortable beds, Quiet rooms. Free Bikes!
- Friendly staff – most helpful. Incredible vale for money
Hotel Don Pepe
Located a 5-minute walk from central Pontevedra, Hotel Don Pepe offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and views of the Ria de Pontevedra. The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh seafood and traditional Galician cuisine.Each spacious room at the Don Pepe features a TV, a mini-bar and a safe. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers and free toiletries.Hotel Don Pepe is ideally located just off the AP-9 Motorway, a 20-minute drive from Vigo and a 35-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela. The charming seaside town of Sanxenxo is just 9.3 mi away.
- Don Pepe was outside the tourist area and so we got to meet ordinary local people.
Hotel is well located and provides convenient free parking. Our room faced the river and AP-9 but the double windows kept the street noise out.
It is a short walk across the bridge to Pontevedra which was quite convenient for sightseeing and dining.
Wifi was good.
Given we are talking a 2* establishment, the linen was clean and crisp, the breakfast was excellent, the staff very friendly and efficient and the parking very convenient and cheap.
- A nice and clean accomodation with many kinds of towels for you. We had also a nice view to the river.
- They had a fan, provided toiletries like shampoo, conditioner, razor. There was a nice bowl of candy in the room. Staff were lovely, breakfast was more than we could eat
Located in a tranquil area of Poio in the Rías Bajas of Galicia, this hotel features views of the sea, and is just a short walk from the beach and Campelo town center. Pontevedra is 1.9 mi from the hotel, while Combarro is 1.2 mi away. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, desk, and heating. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning.The café serves snacks and regional wines such albariño and has a terrace where you can enjoy views of the surrounding countryside.From Hotel Galicia, you can visit nearby cities of Sanxenxo and O Grove. Santiago and its famous Cathedral are only 40 mi away.
- Todo genial. Los dueños super amables y atentos. Todo muy limpio. La cama muy cómoda.
- Sus dueños muy atentos y pendientes de nuestra comodidad en todo momento , recomendándonos donde comer y que visitar
Colazione buona e abbondante.
Staff gentilissimo, sembrava di stare in famiglia.
Pulizia della camera eccezionale.
- LOS CRUSANES ERAN DE SUPER CON BOLSITAS EL DESAYUNO POCO VARIABLE
L’espace de notre chambre et sa très belle vue sur la baie.
L’emplacement de l’établissement: au calme mais proche de tout.
La disponibilité du gérant
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Xeito is located in the center of Combarro, in Galicia’s beautiful Rías Baixas region. It offers free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with great views of the Pontevedra Esturary.The rooms at the Xeito feature central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have views of the estuary.There is a café serving drinks and traditional Galician dishes. The hotel also has vending machines for snacks and drinks.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia. Car and bicycle rental are also available, and there are also computers for guests’ use.There is free covered parking for motorbikes and bicycles.The popular seaside resort of Sanxenxo is 15 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to Vigo Airport in around 30 minutes, and Santiago de Compostela is a 45-minute drive away.
Luis was super friendly, caring and helpful. They do a great job with his wife.
Location is great, room with a nice sea view, laundry available, big terrace to use.
- The staff was super helpful, truly went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable at their hotel and helped with reservations to ensure my success on Camino de Santiago.
- Quiet hotel, comfy double bed, electric fan, double windows and very clean. The staff are friendly and there are facilities to do hand washing and hang it out.The location is superb: one minute walk from the amazing old centre.a
- Staff were amazingly friendly and welcoming. They were also very helpful and informative. Breakfast was good and the food/drink reasonably priced. Overall, excellent.
- Close to nice village. Very thoughtful staff. Lovely view
- Luis was super friendly, caring and helpful. They do a great job with his wife.
Top Hotels In Arís Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arís Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arís Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arís Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!