10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arío Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Arío Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arío Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arío Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arío Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arío Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arío Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arío Puntarenas:
Latitude 10 Exclusive Beach Resort
Located in Santa Teresa, 10 miles from Montezuma, Latitude 10 Exclusive Beach Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Tambor is 12 miles from Latitude 10 Exclusive Beach Resort, and Montaña Grande is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Santa Teresa Beach.Villas Argan is located in Santa Teresa, 9 miles from Montezuma and 11 miles from Tambor. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Montaña Grande is 19 miles from Villas Argan, and Sámara is 27 miles away.
- Beautiful, well cared for property in a perfect location. Staff went above and beyond to cater to every one of our needs, no matter the difficulty. Genuinely hospitable!
- Bed was great and loved the shower and large bathroom. Pool was a bonus.
- Love the place, good location with close access to the beach, nearby grocery store, very clean, love the A/C room and the pool was great
- Excellent staff. Nice, clean and accommodation. Great location a short walk from the beach with restaurants and a small shop nearby. Would 100% visit Villas Argan again!
- Everything was very clean and comfortable. Totally loved the pool And bathroom!
Hotel el Rey Patricio y Restaurante Tapas
One of our top picks in Santa Teresa Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel el Rey Patricio y Restaurante Tapas offers accommodations in Santa Teresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Montezuma is 8 miles from el Rey Patricio Tapas, and Tambor is 11 miles away.
- Its close to the ocean and you can hear the waves when you sleep
Very close to the sea
Snorkelling/swimming in rocky tide pools just in front of the hotel (low tide only)
- Andreas and Maxie were great hosts. The hotel, fortunately, was a little north of town so the dust cloud wasn’t too bad but everything was still constantly coated in dust. Across the road from the beach and tide pools. Tapas restaurant was good for dinner and they even made me a lava cake for my birthday!
- Great place to stay, our room was clean and had a beautiful view to the ocean! It is located on the outskirts of Santa Teresa this meant that the beach out front was quieter which we really appreciated. The food at the restaurant is also excellent!
Had the best stay here in this beautiful property. Awesome location!!
Max and Andres were the most amazing hosts 👌
Helped us to no end
Thank you guys for making our stay so pleasurable. Big up to the cleaning/cooking Señorita. She is amazing 👌
Hotel Tropico Latino
One of our top picks in Santa Teresa Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Tropico Latino offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Tambor is 11 miles from Hotel Tropico Latino , and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
The property has a great location, right on the beach! It has lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach for you to relax comfortably. The pool is almost on the beach, you can see the sea while diving in!
It has a restaurant onsite, a bit pricy for the size of the portions but everything is organic and tastes good.
The hotel is walking distance from almost everywhere, restaurants, supermarket, bank, car rentals, shuttle services, etc.
- Amazing location right on the beach. Staff upgraded us for free. Bar staff friendly and all staff helpful.
- The hotel was in a beautiful location, right on the beach and so close to both the beach bars and restaurants in town. The rooms were nice, quite rustic but really good size. The yoga class I did was wonderful, right on the beach.
- Friendly staff, excellent location right on the beach and close to restaurants and shops. Very clean rooms and fantastic spa experience. I would totally come back!
- The location of the hotel and look and feel of the hotel
- The property has a great location, right on the beach! It has lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach for you to relax comfortably. The pool is almost on the beach, you can see the sea while diving in!
Santa Teresa Surf Vista Villas
One of our top picks in Santa Teresa Beach.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Santa Teresa Surf Vista Villas offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Tambor is 10 miles from Santa Teresa Surf Vista Villas, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
- Kitchen needs a toaster or toaster oven.. the long hill up to the property is a nightmare..make sure you rent a 4×4 vehicle !
- Surf vista villas is an amazing place. We loved everything about it. The rooms were big and very clean. The ocean view is spectacular. We also liked the pool. Mora is very helpful answering questions and really takes time to help us.
- Mora (the manager) is a super-friendly guy. He is also very helpful person. The place has incredible views and a nice atmosphere. The room was fully equipped and the surrounding forest was beautiful, with lots of birds that visited our deck. Overall a very impressive place.
- Amazing place with views, and nice pool. Nice people but not the most accurate local tips on where to snorkel etc
- Andy and Cota were excellent hosts with great tips and advice whenever we needed it. The view and location was absolutely stunning and serene – including the hammocks! Highly recommended and cannot wait to come back again during our next visit to Costa Rica.
One of our top picks in Santa Teresa Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Santa Teresa, 7 miles from Montezuma, Manalá Hotel features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Manalá Hotel, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly. Property + pool were well maintained. There was a security guard on premise during nighttime. Fan and AC worked well. Bed comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was tasty.
- It was gorgeous, the bungalows were very beautiful, it was peaceful, breakfast was included and the swimming pool was very nice, the staff was nice and attentive, everything was amazing.
- Peaceful pretty hotel.Surrounded by lush flowers and plants with a nice pool/ restaurant area.Helpful staff.
Santa Teresa is a very small town (2 km) in total. The restaurant and the food is incredible!
Camila, and the staff! They are awesome!
- Wonderfully helpful staff, from recommendations locally to help solving problems, to travel insights for the future. Comfortable and quiet, away from the (surprising) hubbub of Santa Theresa.
Esencia Hotel and Villas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Esencia Hotel and Villas is located in Santa Teresa, 7 miles from Montezuma and 10 miles from Tambor. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montaña Grande is 20 miles from Esencia Hotel and Villas, and Sámara is 30 miles away.
- Helpful staff and comfy beds! View on the pool. 2 mn from the beach. Great restaurant next door the facon and supermarket near by. Good breakfast.
- our little cottage overlooking the pool & the pool its self, the whole place just had a great feel. the hill running through the property is nothing a normal person can’t handle. close prox to st teresa surf.
- My friend and I really enjoyed our stay. Each member of the staff was very kind. The property was absolutely gorgeous, very private and peaceful feeling, even though it’s right on the main road. It is across the street from the two Thursday night hotspots, Kikas and La Lora. The A/C worked fantastically, the room and property were very clean, and their is a pool that is nice to relax at if you’d like, after a long day. I would definitely stay here again.
- I love the staff, and how they received us, with so much tips about the city !
- The staff was wonderful and attentive to our needs. Close to the pool, up and away from the extremely dusty roads! The food near by was amazing. The Beach, walking distance. Loved watching the surfers at sunset every evening.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Raratonga offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Hotel Raratonga, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles away.
Nice pool, close to the beach, surf shops, supermarket and a nice restaurant. Bit far from the ATM and main stores, which can be good cause less people on the beach. The beaches were the best I saw in Costa Rica. At sunset everyone gathers and plays music etc.
The girl and the guy working the reception were really nice and helpful! Big thanks to both of them! 🙂
- The room was nice and the swimming pool was a plus. The place is surrounded by nice greenery and we were awoken by the sounds of howling monkeys in the morning which we really liked. It felt more remote than it was. It was also very close to the beach (across the street down a nice path).
- Great hotel – the owners were so nice and helpful – we really liked the place
- We had an amazing stay at Raratonga! We even extended our stay an additional night. We could walk everywhere and felt very safe having our car in secure parking behind the gate at night. The AC, mini fridge & wifi made the room perfect. The pool was wonderful as well. We would absolutely stay here again!
- Great little hotel in quieter North end of Santa Teressa just 5 min walk to beautiful beach. Small but clean pol, nice showers and great air con in room.
- Nice pool, close to the beach, surf shops, supermarket and a nice restaurant. Bit far from the ATM and main stores, which can be good cause less people on the beach. The beaches were the best I saw in Costa Rica. At sunset everyone gathers and plays music etc.
Selina Santa Teresa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Selina Santa Teresa is located in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Tambor is 10 miles from Selina Santa Teresa, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles away.
- I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were great, the location was perfect and it had a really fun vibe.
Great place for surfers and person who enjoy yoga on the beach (thank you, Sabrina)!
Staff was amazing. Thank you Alex and Joseph for making my stay wonderful.
The location of the hostel is also wonderful, just next to the beach, around there are good soda and restaurants.
- Stuff is really nice, you can find there anything you need
- The family that owns the hotel are lovely and very friendly. The hostel room was super clean and the bathroom was very clean as well! Breakfast was simple, fruit, toast with jam and coffee, but appreciated. Beds were comfortable.
- Great location near the beach. Beds were comfy and rooms were air conditioned. Good mysic in the common area
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a restaurant, Disfrutalo Resort is located 350 feet from Santa Teresa Beach. It features free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The kitchens are fully equipped with a refrigerator and a coffee machine, and the private bathrooms come with a shower.Dining options such as restaurants and cafeterias can be reached within 650 feet.Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including diving, snorkelling and fishing.The property is 9.3 miles from Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve and 7.5 miles from Montezuma Waterfalls. Daniel Oduber International Airport is a 3-hour drive away. It offers free parking.
- Booking had confirmed a villa but when we got there, the hotel didn’t have it available. They upgraded us to a nice 2 bedroom villa with covered deck, hammock, couches, etc , but the 2nd night we had to move to a tiny basic room. Small room was ok for the price but overnight the bathroom filled with wasps. Not the hotels fault. Would definitely recommend the villas. Staff were good.
- Santa Teresa beach is supposed to be great. We didn’t like it.
- Marco and staff were friendly and kind. We loved Kolibri, the yard was private offering both sun and shade. The bed was comfortable and the space was very clean. The kitchen also offered everything we needed. Mucho gracias!
- Nice staff, clean room and Santa Teresa is a nice beach town
- Tarrific brekfast. Confortable and clean rooms. The staff was very nice and kind.
Top Hotels In Arío Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arío Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arío Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arío Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!