10 Best Hotels To Stay In Argüeso Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Argüeso Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Argüeso Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Argüeso Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Argüeso Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Argüeso Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Argüeso Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Argüeso Cantabria:
Posada Rural La Sosiega Inn
Posada Rural La Sosiega is located in Argüeso and has a garden and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the inn, all rooms have a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Posada Rural La Sosiega can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Argüeso, like skiing.Potes is 84 miles from Posada Rural La Sosiega, while Santillana del Mar is 40 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Schönes, familiär geführtes Haus unmittelbar unter der Burg von Argüeso. Die Besitzer sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit und geben gerne Tipps zu Unternehmungen in der Umgebung.
- LA RELACIÓN PERSONAL CON LOS DUEÑOS,YA QUE LA ANTENCION FUE EXQUISITA, ASÍ COMO LOS SERVICIOS PROPIOS DEL ESTABLECIMIENTO.
- Los dueños muy simpáticos y atentos a cualquier cosa o indicaciones que precisaramos. La ubicación muy bien, ya que estaba cerca de entornos montañosos y de núcleos urbanos como Reinosa.sooo
- Entorno precioso, con el tintineo de vacas de fondo y las vistas de la habitación preciosas con las montañas de fondo. La habitación muy cómoda: amplia, limpia y con espacio para maletas y resto objetos que uno suele llevar de viaje. El baño algo pequeño pero apañado (no es negativo, solo a tenerlo en cuenta). Matrimonio dueño de la casa, muy amable.
- El entorno natural es espectacular. Es maravilloso despertar, abrir la ventana y encontrar un vasto prado muy verde y lleno de vacas. Además el castillo de Argüeso está a un paso.
El Montero in Soto features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.Potes is 58 miles from El Montero, while Santillana del Mar is 40 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 50 miles from the accommodation.
- The owners made me feel very special from the minute I arrived to the minute I left … not bad considering I don’t speak Spanish n they didnt speak English. Amazing how you can communicate when you need to. The hotel facilities and room were clean and special. The evening meal was absolutely superb. I will definitely be going back.
- Everything: stylish venue, spacious room with a large enclosed balcony, facilities, decor and, in particular, our hosts, who were very welcoming and helpful.
- This hotel provides excellent value for money ,rooms are beautifully decorated merging modern minimalism with a more historical aspect .The staff were more than helpful and made the stay very relaxing and enjoyable .Would not hesitate to stay here again
- Everything was excellent. The rooms were so comfortable and everything was so clean. The hotel rooms were so quiet at night but the bar was well attended by locals so it had a nice lively feel. The staff were so attentive. The food was delicious and very good value for money. In addition, the surrounding area was very beautiful.
- It helps to get to know the staff, my Spanish is basic and their English even more so. Communication is key, they are very helpful once this is established
Bright, heated rooms at Posada Ormas are set in charming country houses with a central patio. Alto Campoó Ski Slopes are just 30 minutes’ drive from Ormas.Individually decorated rooms feature exposed stone walls and colorful finishes. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Posada Ormas has a shared lounge area, as well as a furnished porch and terrace with many colorful plants. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The on-site restaurant and bar offers traditional Spanish cuisine. Reinosa is a 15-minute drive from the guest house and also has a selection of dining options.Free private parking is available on site, and there are also ski storage facilities. Staff can help to arrange car rental or shuttle services and can provide tourist information.
- Third time we have stayed here in quiet beautiful rural location.fantastic rooms,decor,food from such a good value for money varied menu.hard to beat!
- The welcome & helpful staff were brilliant for our late arrival due to ferry docking late,the room was very spacious & spotlessly clean, dogs were also welcomed the owner let them off their leads in the entrance brilliant!!! The restaurant & choice on the menu fantastic our 2nd visit to this fantastic posada.
- Lovely alpine setting. Friendly welcome for us and our dog. Lovely big room newly decorated. Our second stay here.
- Hosts were so helpful and we think their breakfast prices are far too cheap. Can’t fault this posada and will return whenever we are in the area.
Our boat was delayed and I advised the Posada and they beautifully left a light delicious supper and bottle of wine in our room.
Stunning location, beautifully renovated property with very helpful staff.
We hope to return
La Casa de las Brujas Hotel
Offering an outdoor pool, sauna and restaurant, La Casa de las Brujas is located in Barrio. The property features a garden and terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Including wooden ceiling beams, all rooms are equipped with a seating area. Each has a bathroom with either a spa bath, bathtub or shower. Some rooms include a TV and fireplace. A shared lounge with TV is available.La Casa de las Brujas is a 10-minute drive from the ski resort of Alto Campóo. Reinosa with bars and restaurants is 3.7 mi away. Santander Airport is 34 mi away.
- The staff is really nice and the SPA is a Super PLUSS!!
- La Casa de las Brujas was just a great property to stay in & we had the place to ourselves. The room we had was tastefully decorated & was very comfortable. There’s a nice pool area but we didn’t get to use it as the weather was a bit cool, would be great in the summer months.
- We had to communicate via booking .com but that was no problem. We were late arriving due to a late ferry but the gentleman was brilliant and left us bread, cheese and ham. I had a broken ankle and was given a suitable room and when we paid the bill they would not charge for the food. We will stay again it was great.
- Beautiful location, absolutely rural and quiet. Attractive rooms. Good facilities
The accommodation is situated in a small hamlet not too far from main transport routes and is not your typical impersonal chain hotel. All rooms are different and quirky in a nice way. We stayed only one night on our journey south, but it would make a good base if you were exploring region.
Staff were very helpful and welcoming.
Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles
Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles is located in Salces. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a terrace. At Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles all rooms come with a seating area.Potes is 80 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 36 miles away. Santander Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- It was very nice olde worlde hotel. Staff were very nice although with no English a little difficult. Room was very good with comfortable bed and nice en suite. Nice meal in restaurant.
- We had a lovely lamb dinner, struggled to read the hand-written menu in Spainish, but that’s all part of the fun!
- Nice local hub. Interesting walk along multi use path. Very alpine feel to this part of Spain.
- Beds very comfortable and clean, staff helpful and very friendly. Major problem we had was finding the hotel as sat nav could not find it, a young Spanish gentleman rang the hotel then we followed him.
- Las personas que regentan el establecimiento (tanto el restaurante como el hotel) son de lo más amables! no suelo escribir críticas, pero se lo han ganado! te hacen sentir casi como en casa. El precio del alojamiento es barato y el del menú y desayuno también.
Hotel Villa Liguardi
Featuring impressive views of the Alto Campoo Valley, Hotel Villa Liguardi is located 1.6 mi from Espinilla. Surrounded by a forest, this adults-only hotel offers ski storage and free WiFi.Each stylish room features individually designed décor, and includes a flat-screen TV and heating. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries. Suites also offer either mountain views or a spa bath.The breakfast is homemade with local products. Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, and bike rental is available.Hotel Villa Liguardi also has a shared lounge area with a library, and a 24-hour reception.Santander is an hour’s drive from the hotel and the Ebro Reservoir is 9.3 mi away.
Las habitaciones fabulosas
La atención del personal excepcional
El entorno ideal para hacer senderismo , montaña ….
- Hotel muy cuidado, todo ordenado y limpio, era como estar en casa, además de un ambiente muy relajado. La habitación cumplía su función, con una cama muy cómoda. La atención por parte de Victor y Javier, excelente, de 10.
- La ubicación, la casa es preciosa, comoda, decorada fabulosamente, con un desayuno casero riquísimo y un trato exquisito por parte de nuestros anfitriones. Siempre que volvamos a la zona, nos alojaremos aquí sin duda.
- Nos sorprendió muchísimo la limpieza u el trato personal que nos dispensaron. El desayuno muy completo y las habitaciones un 10!
- El lugar muy tranquilo, en plena naturaleza. Un hotel con mucho gusto. La atención del personal muy cercana y profesional.
- Las habitaciones fabulosas
Less than 0.6 mi from the center of Reinosa, Hotel Vejo offers easy access to the A67 Motorway and is 16 mi from Alto Campo Ski Resort. It features a restaurant and a tennis court.All rooms at Hotel Vejo feature terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. Each room has cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Some rooms include a sofa bed.A range of Spanish cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar on site.Guests receive discounts on ski passes for Alto Campo’s slopes, and Ebro Lake is just 5 minutes’ drive away. Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve is approximately 37 mi from the hotel, while Santander and the Cantabrian coastline can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
Have stayed several times on way to Santander
Easy to find ,Dady very helpful with explaining eveningMenu.
- The location and friendliness of the staff, always very helpful
- Stayed here many times en route to Portugal. It is a very friendly hotel just off the motorway. Excellent food.
- Very convenient location just off the motorway. Great for a 1 night stopover – we did not venture outside the hotel. The hotel was fine for what we paid – no complaints. The restaurant was as expected for the night of stay but we did not have breakfast the following morning as we got on the road heading for a ferry in Santander.
- Staff were welcoming and friendly at check in. Helpful, despite our minimal Spanish.
- Have stayed several times on way to Santander
Hotel San Roque
This restored traditional house is set in Reinosa, only 16 mi from the Alto Campoo Ski Resort. It offers heated rooms, free Wi-Fi throughout and a restaurant serving local dishes.Rooms at Hotel San Roque feature rustic-style furniture and wooden beamed ceilings. Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel San Roque has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area. Other facilities include ski storage.The city of Santander is 47 mi from the hotel while the charming fishing villages of Noja or Laredo can be reached in just over an hour’s drive away.
Excellent position near the centre of town. Parking is outside on the street if you can park, otherwise plenty of parking behind the hotel a couple of streets back. Great little town, plenty of restaurants and bars nearby, perfect for a stopover if you are using the Santander Ferry which is approx 1 hr away. Restaurant meal in the hotel €12 inc wine. Typical Spanish.
Hotel room was clean. nice bathroom, would stop here again. Breakfast was included, again normal Spanish style, very acceptable.
- Nice clean place free parking outside on the main road .
- Very comfortable and had all we needed for a one night stay. The set dinner was of s good standard and excellent value
The building is amazing
Information could have been offered on arrival Re map of the town and where to find restaurants. We found our way into the centre which was lovely
- Heasley parking good location fantastic restaurant friendly staff
- Excellent position near the centre of town. Parking is outside on the street if you can park, otherwise plenty of parking behind the hotel a couple of streets back. Great little town, plenty of restaurants and bars nearby, perfect for a stopover if you are using the Santander Ferry which is approx 1 hr away. Restaurant meal in the hotel €12 inc wine. Typical Spanish.
Posada Villa Rosa
Posada Villa Rosa is located in the Cantabrian town of Reinosa, just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ebro Reservoir. It offers a spa with an infrared sauna and an aquatic rowing machine.The rooms at the Posada feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s spa has a gym and contrast showers. There is also a lounge with a piano, and there are laptops which you can use for free.Reinosa is a 15-minute drive from the Alto Campoo Ski Resort, and you can hire ski equipment on site. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is a 50-minute drive away.
- A very nice 42 inch tv, excellent wifi, a modern bathroom, room was clean.
- Room was well furnished and the bedding of a good qualiy.
- Really nice and helpful staff. Nice room. Close to the town centre
- Very comfortable bed and good breakfast very good value
Ha sido una estancia de una noche y apenas estuvimos en el hotel, por lo que no hubo oportunidad de casi conocerlo. La habitación es correcta. La cama, excelente, grande, con un muy buen colchón y muy buena almohada. El baño es amplio, y hay una gran televisión (ni la encendimos). No hay otros detalles (como unas cuantas perchas en el armario, peine, gorro de ducha, detallitos de esos), pero tampoco nosotros los necesitábamos.
La noche fue silenciosa, sin un ruido ni del exterior ni del interior. Muy de agradecer.
Hotel Abrego Reinosa
Located in the center of Reinosa, a 7-minute walk from the train station and 350 from Ebro River, Hotel Abrege Reinosa offers free Wi-Fi and free public parking at a nearby location.All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. The rooms also include a desk, wardrobe, and telephone.This hotel was built in a 19th-century building and completely refurbished. It has a restaurant and serves continental breakfast. There is a shared lounge and dining area for all guests to use.Within 350 feet of the property you will find a number of tapas bars, restaurants, and shops. Ebro Lake is 3 mi away and Nestares Golf Club can be reached in 22 minutes by car.
- Friendly welcome with good recommendation for a Sunday lunch restaurant. This is a traditional guesthouse so don’t expect a lift, air-con or fluffy towels but it’s excellent value for money. The room was bright and the bathroom acceptable. Easy walk from the railway station and into town.
- Staff attention to our requests, especially regarding a faulty shower which necessitated a change of room.
- The lady in charge was so kind and helpful. It’s very convenient to station
- Central location on quite street in the centre of town. Helpful staff.
- La ubicación y la atención. Buena relación calidad-precio
Top Hotels In Argüeso Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Argüeso Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Argüeso Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Argüeso Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!