10 Best Hotels To Stay In Argentina Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Argentina Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Argentina Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Argentina Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Argentina Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Argentina Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Argentina Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Argentina Alajuela:
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Villas Escondidas is located in Grecia in the region of Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.San José is 19 miles from Villas Escondidas, and Alajuela is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from Villas Escondidas.
- We enjoyed our first night in Costa Rica at Villas Escondido’s. It was a great stopover on our way to Fortuna. The hosts were fantastic, breakfast was great and the coffee was amazing! The room was nice and clean.
Nice and calmly situated 10 minutes outside of Grecia where you have bars,restaurants and all kind of shopping possibilities.
Perfect for trips to Poas or La Paz Waterfall Gardens.
The host has lots of advices for activities nearby and even for your next stop.
Spacious rooms with a refrigerator.
A gorgeous retreat in a lovely garden setting. Spacious, comfortable and fairly well-equipped rooms.
That said, there were some simple things that need correcting. Shampoo and a hair dryer should be provided [there was a hairdryer that could be borrowed]. There is a bedside lamp but nowhere near the bedside table that I could see to plug it in. There is nowhere to hang clothes. The hot and cold taps are reversed in the shower. There is nowhere to put soap in the shower. There are no shelves in the bathroom for toiletries. One of two downlights in the bathroom was not working. The main light has two out of three globes not working.
Villas Escondidas is not cheap by Costa Rican standards and it is disappointing that they have failed to attend to these details.
Offsetting these negatives, we had a lovely breakfast in an idyllic setting.
- Grounds were beautiful. The family that owns it are helpful, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. We just moved here and they gave us so much good advice.The breakfasts were delicious! Carla and Nelson are the best!
- Courteousness and Communication of welcomeness. It is a delightful comfortable location. It is beautifully situated in trees and gardens. Love it.
Located in Grecia, 18 miles from San José, Hotel Aeromundo features a terrace and views of the city. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Aeromundo, and Escazú is 16 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Daniel Zamora
Hotel Daniel Zamora is located in Sarchí, just 21 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Alajuela is 10 miles from Hotel Daniel Zamora, and Escazú is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Daniel Zamora.
No reviews yet.
Centro de Recreo
Centro de Recreo is located in La Garita, just 17 miles from San José. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong and pool at the inn. The inn also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Centro de Recreo, and Escazú is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana
Located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, 30 miles from Jacó, Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. San José is 21 miles from Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana, and Alajuela is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana.
- The Staff was very friendly, the town was nice and found a great place for dinner. But they had and on site chef that also cooked a wonderful dinner. The setting, overlooking the valley, pool. Best places we stayed on our 2 week trip.
- The staff made us feel like family. The scenery and grounds were beautiful.
- The villa is beautiful and we stayed in a gorgeous room (the photos on the site don’t do it any justice). The grounds of the hotel are breathtaking, with little hideaway cabanas and lush landscaping. The staff was also lovely and of course, we received the warmest welcome by the resident dog Fritz!
- For us this provided a luxurious alternative to an airport hotel at the beginning and end of our holiday, although it could certainly be used as a base to explore the area. Staff were very helpful and responsive to our needs.
The staff was phenomenal, the hotel beautiful, the location excellent, and the room great. Best place of our trip.
Brandon and Catalina delivered outstanding customer service, and Meno (sp?) and Raymond were perfect hosts. Highly recommend it.
Hotel Colinas del Sol
Located in Atenas, 30 miles from Jacó, Hotel Colinas del Sol features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.San José is 20 miles from Hotel Colinas del Sol, and Alajuela is 11 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
This was such an amazing place – totally exceeded our expectations.
William, at reception, was so much fun – he practiced his English and we practiced our Spanish and together we had a great time communicating. Although, he was happy to speak in English when it got too advanced for us. The grounds were well cared for, in a tropical botanical setting that added so much ambience. It was well away from any traffic or city noises, yet close to Atenas. We enjoyed the place so much that we never ventured into town, but enjoyed the tranquility of the setting, ate in the hotel restaurant (quite pleasant), read our books in hammocks by the pool. What a fantastic value. Perfect for our last night in Costa Rica, and the drive to the airport the next morning was easy.
Frank and William were so helpful..
The beds were very comfortable.
Views were beautiful.
Breakfast were great.
Loved the challenging walk into town!
- This is our second stay at this hotel. Super friendly staff and Birgitta is most helpful to guide you with your requests. The gardens surroundings the hotel are beautiful. Excellent breakfast. Very relaxing with a swimming pool of good size .
- Grounds and pool are beautiful and staff very nice.
- Very good breakfast. Beautiful surroundings. walking distance to town.
- This was such an amazing place – totally exceeded our expectations.
Hotel Villas de la Colina
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Villas de la Colina offers accommodations in Atenas, just 30 miles from Jacó. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 23 miles from Hotel Villas de la Colina, and Alajuela is 13 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Lush setting, amazing views, lots of wild life, relaxed and amazing breakfast – highly recomended – also restaurant Guanacaste close by is great
- Loved the bungalow – amazing views and very cosy and comfortable. Great balcony with hammock. The owners are welcoming and friendly and the dogs are cute! Great value.
- Extraordinary value. Amazing views and service. Highly recommended!
- What a cute, affordable little oasis! We flew in same day and just booked one night relatively near the airport. Got there after dark and woke to stunning view. Hope I get to spend more days there again and enjoy pool, etc!
The bungalows were very pleasant.
The gardens were beatiful
The calm in all the property
The management person was excellent
Hotel La Rosa de America
Located in Alajuela, 13 miles from San José, Hotel La Rosa de America features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 10 miles from Hotel La Rosa de America, and Heredia is 10 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location, gardens calming, nice pool, yummy breakfast and of course excellent local coffee!
- There were lovely gardens and pool and the early morning coffee provided by the pool was a nice touch.
- Clean well-equipped room with attractive wall murals. Good terrace overlooking gardens; lovely swimming pool with coffee available early morning. Excellent buffet breakfast served on outside terrace. Also enjoyable evening meals served in restaurant. Ideal stopping-off point close to the airport.
- The breakfast was good, and the property was lovely.
- Lovely garden. Coffee served every morning by pool. Staff very helpful. The dawn chorus is lovely.
Villa San Ignacio
One of our top picks in Alajuela.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Villa San Ignacio is located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, just 13 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 11 miles from Villa San Ignacio, and Heredia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from Villa San Ignacio.
- Staff super nice helpfull and friendly. Beautiful park. Delicious food at the restaurant
Very friendly staff
Great location to start your vacation @ 20 min from the airport
Great food and breakfast
- The restaurant and bar area are really beautiful along with the grounds. Nice happy hour too. Pool is beautiful and inviting with comfortable lounge chairs. Bed and breakfast wonderful! Staff were friendly and quite available. Our bartender was fun and made a fabulous margarita!!
- Close to airport and good value for money! Breakfast is great
- Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, quaint atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff— it was the best way to wake up in our first day in Costa Rica
Hotel Bristol Aeropuerto
Located in Alajuela, 13 miles from San José, Hotel Bristol Aeropuerto features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 10 miles from HOTEL BRISTOL AEROPUERTO, and Heredia is 10 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Really friendly staff and quiet place to rest. I’ve been there for business visiting a client in the near Zona Franca. Great attention!
- Great grounds with a lovely pool and outdoor area, clean rooms and helpful staff located near the airport but very noisy sandwiched in between two busy streets.
- Good breakfast, comfortable room, lovely pool, garden and seating area. Good alternative to large chain for our last night in Costa Rica. Very close to the airport – USD6 per person for shuttle, which was very reasonable.
close to airport – 15 min with traffic
our unit had a kitchenette
nice pool area
- Please change the name in google maps and in WAZE navigation apps to the current place, since it was very hard to understand how to get there.
Top Hotels In Argentina Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Argentina Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Argentina Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Argentina Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!