10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arévalo De La Sierra Castile And Leon:
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, this stylish spa hotel is located just outside the Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve. It offers a Turkish bath, sauna and a range of beauty and relaxation treatments.The modern rooms at the Hotel Teratermal feature carpeted floors and minimalist décor. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food for dinner. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Teratermal organizes activities in the Sierra de Cebollera, such as sailing, canoeing and mountain biking. The Roman ruins of Numancia are 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff were superb – Chema and Mara treated us like visiting family members more than hotel guests
- La habitación y el trato tan cercano de sus responsables .Cristina es encantadora .
- LA habitación espectacular y el personal muy bien, teníamos reservado alojamiento y media pensión pero solo utilizamos el desayuno
- La habitación muy espaciosa, cama grande. Buen servicio en el desayuno pero comienzan un poco tarde.
- Amabilidad y hospitalidad. Excelente relación calidad/precio. Masajes excelentes!!!!
Located in a peaceful setting 5 minutes’ drive from Soria, the Hotel Cadosa offers an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV.All rooms in the Hotel Cadosa have free Wi-Fi, heating, and a private bathroom. All are exterior-facing.The hotel has a children’s play area, and good-sized, attractive gardens.Strategically placed between Madrid and Pamplona, the hotel is 1.9 mi from Soria. There is free on-site parking.
Bedroom was extremely clean and very spacious.
Staff very attentive and helpful,
All together, would stay again and recommend!! (apart from restaurant)
- Easy access and parking good size rooms clean and tidy.
- Everything. Having 2 bedrooms for family. Good shower and beds
- The low price. The staff let me park my motorbike in the garage overnight which meant I could sleep soundly ! It is conveniently located on the main road meaning it is easy to find and is ideal for an overnight stop.
- Room was modern & clean. secure parking for vehicle. ideal location for overnight stop on trip & straight back on route. Restaurant over the road for set menu very reasonable price. good spanish food.
- Bedroom was extremely clean and very spacious.
One of our top picks in Soria.Hotel Castilla is built on top of Soria’s ancient city walls, 1,300 feet from Soria Bullring. Set on a pedestrian street, it offers modern air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms feature wooden floors and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Each country-style room has a mini-bar, safe and work desk. Some rooms have a balcony.Soria is a small city and you can walk to Santo Domingo Church, the Numantino Museum and San Juan de Duero Church from the hotel. The 16th-century Renaissance town hall, in Soria’s main square, is 1,150 feet from the hotel.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Hotel Castilla is next to Plaza de los Herradores, where you can find a range of restaurants and bars.
- No staff available to discuss problems, paid for parking up front but refused when we left parking.
- Convenience,hotel is comfortable and in the centre of Soria. Pedestrian precinct close by with food and drink easily available and the older streets virtually car free. We were able to keep our bicycles inside the building.
Bien en general: céntrico, tranquilo por la noche, pese a estar en un sitio muy concurrido. Pienso volver.
El parking Del Olivo un 10! Un día 2.95€
- La chica de recepción muy amable y simpática. Me explicó todo perfectamente… Y la situación del hotel en el mismo centro.. . Muy recomendable
- Nada, todo fue un desastre desde el momento que entré por la puerta
Hotel Alfonso VIII
One of our top picks in Soria.Hotel Alfonso VIII offers affordable accommodations set in the heart of Soria, in Castilla y León. This functional, modern hotel has a gym and a sauna.Alfonso VIII is in the center of Soria. This small city has old city walls and many historic churches. These include the 12th-century San Pedro Cathedral and the Convent of Santa Clara.Rooms at the Alfonso VIII are bright and spacious. They all have a TV and a minibar. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a cafe and a restaurant, serving fresh local dishes. There is also a relaxing lounge area with sofas. The hotel’s gift shop sells traditional regional products.
- Clean, comfortable – lovely room. V. good location.
- The room was large and comfortable with all that could be expected. Bedroom itself very clean and quiet location despite being in the town centre.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Easy access to the restaurant with good dinner.
- Lovely, clean hotel with secure parking for my motorbike. Staff were so helpful, on arrival and before I checked in, the girl on reception volunteered to help me push my motorbike backwards into a parking space by the front door in the pouring rain. Would definitely use this hotel again.
- Very clean hotel with an excellent room. Look recently refurbished.
El Morendal Hotel
Overlooking the River Tera, this boutique hotel is located in Almarza, 20 minutes’ drive from Soria. It offers a spa and attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at El Morendal feature stylish décor, with white wooden beams and original stone walls. Each one is equipped with heating and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Hotel El Morendal serves creative Castilian food, using fresh and seasonal ingredients. It also has an extensive wine cellar.The spa at El Morendal has a sauna, Turkish bath and hydromassage pools. Massage services and bicycle rental are also available.The Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive from El Morendal.
- The room was spotless, spacious and comfortable. The bed linen was high quality and the food was outstanding.
- Nice old building in a very small village. Helpful staff. Evening meal nicely cooked but limited choice.
- I know when you are traveling to a foreign country that not everyone speaks English , but if Not One of the staff speak any English you should be made aware before you book, perhaps NOT advertise a Hotel in English if none is spoken ??
- This place was so amazing! With the spa and staff being so lovely. Really Lucky to find this place. Will definitely go back ! Thanks so much
- Excelente las habitaciones, amabilidad del personal, el spa aconsejable el único pero es que el Baño Turco no funcionaba. Caminando està Almarza.
One of our best sellers in Soria! Leonor Centro is located 1,300 feet from Soria’s Main Square. It offers free Wi-Fi, and a free spa and gym. All air-conditioned rooms have a hydro-massage bath or shower and a laptop safe.The modern Leonor Hotel is decorated with original artwork by Soria’s Javier Pérez. Rooms are soundproofed and heated, and feature flat-screen cable TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathrobe.The Leonor’s spa includes a hot tub and Turkish bath. There are Scottish showers and heated relaxation beds.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves Spanish cuisine. A buffet breakfast is offered, and there is a café-bar with a summer terrace. Special diet menus are available on request.The Leonor Centro has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Soria Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
- Great central location and friendly staff, and generally comfortable, but not worth paying a premium.
- Location is very good. Parking right next door and very cheap.
- This hotel was well located in the city centre, it was clean and comfortable and good value for money. We were able to park in the public car park next to the hotel for a couple of euros and the very pretty park was a stroll away. We had a lively evening as there was a fiesta going on with bands playing and huge numbers of people about. I
The hotel was choosen for location in center and near underground parking which has cheap offer for 2.95 EUR per day.
The room is big and has real double bed.
The bathroom is equipped with spa bathtub.
WiFi works fine.
- Breakfast in the cafeteria on the ground floor – ok as continental is all we want
Hotel la Fundacion
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Hotel la Fundacion is located in Bretún. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a concierge service, along with free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the bar.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 56 miles from the hotel, while Soria is 30 miles from the property.
- het hotel op zich, dit moet je eens gezien hebben.De gastheer,82 jaar gewoon perfect.Zeer vriendelijk ook het personeel.
- El hotel en sí, la comodidad y lujo de las habitaciones y estancias; la visita a la Fundación Vicente Marín y la amabilidad y simpatía de Vicente. Toda una experiencia; el pueblo, Bretún, y las rutas de icnitas.
- Era como dormir en un museo, la habitación muy grande y bonita, limpieza 10, ubicación 10 de tranquilidad y vistas geniales. Vicente muy atento y hablador. Detalles que eran como estar en casa…
- El hotel muy bueno, y el sitio “un remanso de paz y tranquilidad”
- La familiaridad con la que nos recibieron y trataron todos los días
La Casona de la Mesta
Located in Almajano, La Casona de la Mesta features a garden, shared lounge and free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers a bar. The property has a restaurant.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at La Casona de la Mesta can enjoy a continental breakfast.Soria is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Vinuesa is 31 miles away.
We were a party of 4 motorcyclists on a tour of Spain and Portugal, the property had very secure parking, the rooms were clean and adequate, there was a bonus of a full communal kitchen, the proprietor, Antonio WA very accommodating, albeit he does not speak English, we arranged to dine in the restaurant (opposite), he prepared a lovely meal of onion soup and meatballs. We had 2 litres of Vino Claro, a light wine, with coffee, it came to €44 a bargain.
It would not be ideal if you wanted to explore Soria from the accommodation, however for real charm in a rural hotel, a must.
- EL WIFI BIEN , LA HABITACIÓN MUY BIEN Y GRANDE Y LA CASA NUEVA . SE PUEDE REPETIR
- Todo…para repetir…y en el restaurante el mejor cocido montañés !¡!!!! Fantástico repetiré sin duda.gracias Jesús
- Habitaciones bonitas, desayuno estupendo y personal muy amable.
- El personal muy amable y atento. La habitación confortable y limpia.
- We were a party of 4 motorcyclists on a tour of Spain and Portugal, the property had very secure parking, the rooms were clean and adequate, there was a bonus of a full communal kitchen, the proprietor, Antonio WA very accommodating, albeit he does not speak English, we arranged to dine in the restaurant (opposite), he prepared a lovely meal of onion soup and meatballs. We had 2 litres of Vino Claro, a light wine, with coffee, it came to €44 a bargain.
Hotel Rural Cebollera HR***
Hotel Rural Cebollera HR*** features free WiFi and views of mountain in Valdeavellano de Tera. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a garden and a terrace. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Cebollera HR***.Soria is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Valdelinares is 60 miles away.
- Family owned hotel with superb service, very friendly owner, his wife is a great cook, nice location, ideal for trips by car, motor or bicycle, if you love wild nature this is the ideal environment
- Todo excelente , el trato del personal , limpieza, desayunos, habitación muy amplia, mucha tranquilidad,
- El trato fue excelente, super amables, la comida del restaurante que hay en el hotel era buenísima, y el paraje de alrededor era precioso.
- Hotel muy acogedor con bastantes detalles en la habitación. Fuimos con un niño pequeño y la habitación era muy amplia para los 3.
Excelente el restaurante del hotel Comimos uno de los días y resultó estupendo Buen desayuno
Buena situación para conocer la Laguna Negra, Vinuesa, Numancia o Soria
Los Sestiles Hotel
Featuring extensive gardens, Los Sestiles is located in Dombellas, within the natural setting of La Carcaña mountain range. There are 5 hiking trails around the house, known as “Los Sestiles Route”.This eco-friendly hotel uses solar panels to heat water. Its gardens include terraces, vegetable patches and chicken houses.Public areas include a dining area, a TV lounge with fireplace, and a bar.Bright rooms feature free WiFi, a TV, and a mini fridge. Private bathrooms have a bath or a shower.A breakfast consisting of toast, milk and local products is served daily. There is a restaurant-bar on site, as well as a common area with games and a projector.The center of Soria is 20 minutes by car. Guests can find numerous nature reserves and mountain ranges within 19 mi. You can also visit Garray Beach and the Numancia Ruins, 15 minutes’ drive away.
- An interesting house, we got a nice room. The countryside is lovely, many opportunities for hiking.
- Mayte la dueña es una persona muy amable, y atenciosa, todo muy bien organizado incluso la cena que nos hay preparado. Los Sestilles es un Turismo Rural en un pueblo muy pequeño con cerca de 10/20 personas es un pueblo muy bueno se quieres descansar.
- La tranquilidad de la zona. Nos pudo preparar la cena a pesar de no haber avisado.
Simpatia da dona do Hotel!
Não consigo encontrar nada mais de que tenha gostado.
- Trato amable de Mayte. Muy atenta excelente cocinera . Comida estupenda
Top Hotels In Arévalo De La Sierra Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arévalo de la Sierra Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!