10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arestúy Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arestúy Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arestúy Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arestúy Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arestúy Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arestúy Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arestúy Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arestúy Catalonia:
Hotel De Rei
This family-run hotel is in the center of Llavorsí, by the River Noguera-Pallaresa. Founded in 1700, today it offers a bar-cafe, restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in Hotel De Rei are simple yet comfortable, with wooden furniture and private bathrooms. All of the rooms have heating, and some have river views.There is a restaurant offering traditional Catalan mountain dishes, as well as a bar-cafe and a terrace. The hotel can also provide packed lunches.The Hotel De Rei is can recommend things to see and do in the Pyrenees. The area is especially popular for rafting, mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding.
- Set next to a very impressive river which flows through the town and was swollen with the rain. Very picturesque area (a national park) so ideal for walkers and climbers. Friendly and helpful staff. Very quiet but we were probably amongst the last guests of the year.
- The staff were kind and understanding as they could tell we came a long, long distance to their remote location.
Amazing location, next to the river.
Close to the center of the town.
Comfortable beds and clean room.
Balcony with view to the river.
The breakfast was very good
- Location and views from the room are truly amazing! Staff very friendly and helpful. No fuss was made about dogs. Was a great experience and we are definitely coming back. Volveremos!
- Second visit to this lovely hotel. Fantastic location ideal for touring the best of the pyrennes. The staff are amazing very welcoming.
Hotel Cardós is located in the beautiful Catalan Pyrenees, within 12 mi of Espot Ski Resort. It offers an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with TV, heating and a free Wi-Fi area.The family-run Cardós has a secluded location and offers wonderful views of the Cardós Valley. The hotel has a large garden and terrace with play area.Traditional cuisine is served in the Cardós Hotel’s à la carte restaurant and snack bar. Guests can relax in the games room, library or spacious lounges.The hotel’s reception offers a tour desk and can organize bicycle rental or ski passes. Ski storage is available on site. Staff are also happy to collect guests from nearby towns, at no extra cost. Andorra is 59 mi from the property.
- The valley where the hotel is located is nice. The hotel itself is quite special, kind of a a museum, interesting to see it, but old outdated and definetely not comfortable to stay at, at least not for a family with young kids and specially if you choose the appartments option.
- The environment is very familiar, the best welcome received after travelling a lot along the Spain. The feeling is like to stay in a fairy tales, the music, the lights and the decorative objects make this hotel a fantastic opportunity to relax and to spend your time with your partner/family. Further a stunning garden with swimming pool concludes all this picture.
- El entorno es idílico, y los dueños Cinto, Sara y María, fueron excelentes anfitriones..nos hicieron sentir en familia. Espero volver a verlos.
L´esmorzar és recent fet. El llit perfecte. Les instal.lacions modernes (la part nova és de categoria superior a l´hotel).
En realitat és un hotel-museu. La planta baixa és espectacular.
I està al costat mateix del Museu de les Papallones de Catalunya, digne de veure.
A més el tracte és fantàstic, com de família.
Molt bona relació qualitat-preu.
- La tranquilidad perfecto para desconectar, perfecto trato del personal, muy familiar. La piscina. Desayuno justo pero sin que falte de nada: perfecto.
Lo Paller de Roc Hotel
Set in the small village of Montesclado, Lo Paller de Roc is set in a converted stone barn dating from the 19th-century. It features a hot tub and offers views of l’Alt Pirineu Natural Park.Each charming, heated room at Lo Paller de Roc has beamed ceilings and offers views of the surrounding countryside. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and some feature a balcony.Guests can enjoy a varied breakfast, including homemade products such as jams, cheeses and cured meats. There is also a communal lounge area.The area surrounding Lo Paller de Roc is ideal for hiking, rafting, canyoning and horse riding. The nearest ski resort is at Port-Aine, an hour’s drive away.
- It is a place that feels as though you live there rather than just staying.
- Estuvimos genial, nos sentimos como en casa, el trato por parte de Neus y Jonathan excelente. La comida estaba buenissima todo casero y recien cocinado todo de 10. Habia varias familias y estuvimos muy bien.
La amabilidad de Neus y Jonathan. Un trato inmejorable, te hacen sentir como en casa.
Todo impecable en cuanto a limpieza, habitaciones rurales con encanto, el desayuno y la cena muy buenos.
Un sitio perfecto para desconectar por su tranquilidad.
Volveremos sin dudarlo. Recomendable 100%
- Tranquilidad y silencio. Amabilidad de los anfitriones
Un sitio ideal para desconectar, el paisaje es precioso y el hotel un encanto.
El trato como siempre es inmejorable!! Te hacen sentir como en casa!!
Sin duda alguna volveremos a repetir!!!
Hotel Restaurant Castellarnau
Hotel Restaurant Castellarnau is set within the Medieval village of Escaló, 6.8 mi from the Aigüestortes National Park. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.A sauna, outdoor pool and hot tub can all be found at Hotel Castellarnau. The restaurant serves characteristic meals from the Pallars Sobirà region. Buffet dishes can be enjoyed in the garden, by the River Noguera Pallaresa.The ski resorts of Port Ainé, Espot and Baqueira Beret a short drive away. The location within the Aneu Valley is also ideal for adventure sports.Each room has a safe, a TV and a work desk. Bathroom amenities are offered in the private bathroom.
- Location in the mountains, by the river. Excellent staff service.
- A lovely quiet location, close to the Parque Nacional Aigüestortes y Estany de Sant Maurici. Excellent staff – friendly and competent. A comfortable room. Nice outdoor areas and indoor lounge area to relax in. Good choices for breakfast. Similarly, a good and varied menu for dinner.
- Everything was great. Second stay at this hotel and as good if not better than last time. Location brilliant lots to explore. The rooms very comfortable and the restaurant food superb. Staff very helpful. Will return again.
- Las vistas y la calma que se respiraba en toda la zona frente a la montaña, era una maravilla. El personal super amable, nos dejaron hacer checkout sin problema y sin siquiera cobrarnos de más, además de ayudarnos y recomendarnos rutas por la zona. En el restaurante se comía muy bien y además tenía menú de noche por lo que salía bien de precio.
- Es troba en un poble tranquil i pinturesc aprop d’Espot. L’esmorzar és prou bo i el menú per sopar estava força bé i a un preu molt raonable.
Hotel Restaurant Pessets & SPA
One of our top picks in Sort.Hotel Pessets is situated next to the Noguera Pallaresa River in Sort, in the Lleida Pyrenees. Its facilities include a spa, swimming pool and gym.Rooms all offer views of the Pessets’ swimming pool and garden or over the town. They each have free Wi-Fi, as well as satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and shower.Hotel Pessets’ restaurant serves cuisine from the Pallars region using seasonal and local products. There is also a bar-cafe and an attractive terrace.The spa at Hotel Restaurant Pessets & SPA includes a steam room, sauna and heated swimming pool. A wide range of massage and beauty treatments is also available.Cheap public parking is available nearby. Sights in the local area include the Sant Maurici National Park and the Parc Natural de l’Alt Pirineu.Hotel Pessets is just 10 miles from the ski slopes of Port-Aine and Espot-Esquí.
- We had a great couple of days here. I enjoyed the garden with pool, the room with balcony overlooking the garden, the comfortable bed. It was more good luck than anything, but we managed to get a space in the very small car park. Very relaxing atmosphere generally with welcoming and helpful reception staff. We booked a massage and spa which was excellent!
I’ve stayed here before great welcome excellent bedroom, arrived by motorcycle cold 3 degrees in May! Straight into the spa sauna steam room then the indoor heated pool. Bike stored in their secure underground car park. Chilled out ready for dinner at 8.30.
Excellent selection for breakfast served until 10.00 a.m.
- The hotel is wonderfully kept up. It’s clean and the rooms are modern and comfortable. It’s location in the middle of town means you can walk to go out for dinner or drinks.
- Helpful staff, comfy bedroom, great quality breakfast full of local produce.
- Clean, located at city center, big rooms, nice view, nice breakfast,
This charming family-run hotel is located in Rialp and offers attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and tiled floors. Ski storage is available and there is a seasonal outdoor pool just 150 feet away.Some rooms at Victor Hotel enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding. The modern private bathroom comes with amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and the restaurant offers homemade meals made with local produce. Hotel Victor also has a bar.Guests can enjoy free guided walks every Monday and Friday in July. The tour desk can also arrange ski passes and offer useful information on the surrounding area.Located in the Lleida Pyrenees, the hotel is an ideal base for activities such as canoeing and horse riding. The Assua, Aneu and Cardos Valleys are nearby. The town of Sort is approximately 1.2 mi away. Andorra is 50 minutes’ drive away, and the Aran Valley is 45 minutes away.
- Really nice hotel with very friendly staff. Great value for money. Excellent breakfast.
Room was big , comfortable and clean .
Great people , Very friendly stuff.
- Wonderful location, friendly staff,very good breakfast
- Very friendly and helpful owners, excellent advice on local walks/drives. Really good cooked breakfast, which lasted us until the tasty home cooked dinner. Dogs were welcome. We will return.
- Great position in the Moter cycle friendly very clean rooms good breakfast
RVHotels Condes del Pallars
One of our top picks in Rialp.Located in the Lleida Pyrenees, this mountain hotel is surrounded by a stunning natural landscape and features extensive gardens. It offers outdoor pools and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The simple rooms at RVHotels Condes del Pallars include a private bathroom and cable TV. They are also equipped with heating and a work desk.The hotel has a heated indoor pool and sauna. There is an on-site gym and massage services are available.There is a restaurant and guests can also enjoy drinks in the bar. The hotel has an on-site discoteque. During some periods of the year, there are activities and events organized for free in the swimming pool by Rosa dels Vents.RVHotels Condes del Pallars offers mini golf, tennis courts and table tennis facilities. The tour desk can organize activities and excursions, such as horse-riding and canoeing. The picturesque village of Sort is just 2.5 mi away.Port Aine Ski Station is 12 mi away while Espot Esquí is 25 mi from the hotel.
- The staff were very nice…Rosanna on reception was very good. We had to leave early due to family bereavement. She sorted everything out with booking and we were refunded three days. The restaurant staff were all nice. Food was okay. The area, activities…fantastic!
- The room was spacious with a nice balcony to relax on and reasonably comfortable, its in a quiet location with a few bars along the road nearby but the village of Sort a 5 minute drive away was great for food in the evening and has a few shops and a great place for cooked breakfast by the river
- The rooms were what i expected, functional and clean.
- Basic hotel for spending the night on the way. Don’t expect anything fancy. Rooms are basic, bathrooms are basic but clean. Didn’t try the swimming pool etc. 24h reception is good. Parking on site is also a pro, although it is not really protected.
- The space: basketball court, swimming pool, tennis court, spa, tree top adventure park… all without getting out of the hotel
One of our top picks in Espot.This hotel is in the center of Espot, 1.9 mi from the Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.Rooms at Hotel Saurat feature mountain or garden views and include a private balcony. All are heated. Also included are a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Saurat’s L’Avet de Sant Maurici restaurant serves homemade cuisine using local products. Guests can enjoy relaxing in the hotel’s garden and out on the terrace. There is also a lounge, library, café-bar, and children’s playroom.The Gran Pallars Espot Ski Resort is 1.2 mi from Saurat Hotel.
- The staff was very nice and cooperative and tried to answers our request as much as possible.
- Great team. Great location. Graet view and roims. Parking very close to the hotel. The stuff very kind.
- Second time is the same hotel; comfortable room for family at a good location.
The staff is very nice and friendly.
Breakfast is good with a variety of options even for vegetarians (not so much for vegans, though). The location is very good, very close to the natural park.
Wifi is very strong.
Bathroom is huge, toiletries provided and there’s good pressure for the hot water, which is what you need after a day on the mountains.
In the evening, next to reception they light the fireplace and it’s a wonderful atmosphere to relax.
- The evening restaurant facility was excellent value
Or Blanc Hotel
Located at the entrance of Aigüestortes National Park and next to the ski runs, Hotel Or Blanc features an outdoor swimming pool and impressive views of the countryside.This rustic-style hotel features simple décor rooms, with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Or Blanc features a bar and a restaurant serving breakfast buffet. It offers small shops, billiards and a sauna. Ski storage is also available. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information.Numerous activities can be practiced in the surrounding area such as skiing, rafting, canoeing and hiking. This hotel is ideally set close to the river Noguera Pallaresa and Sant Maurici lakes.
– Extremely good location, that means that you don’t need to use the car to get in the ski station. That is really convenient in winter. In summer, well…any hotel in the village (Espot) is better.
– Amazing new year’s eve dinner.
– King’s size bed.
– The room was not too bad. (Spacious)
– The menu in the restaurant was ok. 3 options for starters, 3 options for main course and 5 or 6 for dessert. 7/10.
– Nice waitresses.
- La cena y la amabilidad de la Sra. que nos atendió.
Ha sigut tot genial.
Ens van advertir de que era un 2 estrelles però, tot i així, va ser tot molt correcte i em va sorprendre positivament.
Matalàs còmode, televisió força gran, el bany no era res de l’altre món però estava tot netíssim, així que donava molta confiança i et senties com a casa. Adverteixo que no té nevereta ni mini-bar, però a l’entrada hi ha una màquina de vending que serveix per una emergència.
Hemos estados hospedados mi madre y yo. Han sido 10 días fabulosos, la nota grobal un 10.
Trato del personal del hotel inmejorable y calidad/precio lo mismo.
Lo tenemos claro repetiremos.
El trato del personal fue inmejorable.
Muy atentos y muy amables en todo momento.
La comida excelente.
- – Extremely good location, that means that you don’t need to use the car to get in the ski station. That is really convenient in winter. In summer, well…any hotel in the village (Espot) is better.
Els Encantats Hotel
One of our top picks in Espot.Located in the town of Espot, just 1.9 mi from the Aigüestores y Estani Sant Maurici Natural Park, this hotel offers free WiFi and mountain views. All of the rooms have satellite TV.The Els Encantats Hotel’s rooms have heating and mini-bar. They also have private bathrooms with shower, bath, flower arrangements and Indian mirrors. Many of the rooms have views of the countryside.This accommodations offers buffet breakfast.Els Encantats has a spa with a hot tub, sauna, Turkish baths, hydromassage shower, and sensations shower. It also offers ski storage and has a lounge. TVielha is about 33 mi away.
- All was great! I highly recommend this place. Nice owner and beautiful area…
- The room size was big. The location was easy to find.
- Friendly welcome,easy parking over the weekend (even though we only stayed one night in the hotel), located in the middle of the village with easy access to the National Park – which is one of the finest areas in all of the Pyrenees. Perfect launch-pad for our walking weekend.
- The place was really cosy and the hoat really nice. The room was big with a great balcony.
- We had an enjoyable stay and found the breakfast to be filling. The coffee and service were particularly good.
Top Hotels In Arestúy Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arestúy Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arestúy Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arestúy Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!