10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ares Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ares Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ares Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ares Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ares Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ares Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ares Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ares Galicia:
SPA Sercotel Odeón
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Sercotel Odeón is a modern hotel in Narón, 1.2 mi from Ferrol’s center. Fragas del Eume Natural Park is 6.2 mi from the hotel. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms at the Odeón are equipped with air conditioning, central heating, a safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Sercotel Odeón’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Odeón’s spa includes an indoor pool, a hot tub, water circuits, sauna, and hammam. A footbath, spa showers, and thermal loungers are also featured. Guests can benefit from massages and health treatments in private cabins.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Narón and the surrounding area. You can also hire a car, and there is on-site parking available.You will find bars, restaurants and shops nearby. The Dolce Vita Shopping Center is 2 minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
- Nice staff – Pleasant spa – confortable bedding – stylish in a modern desigh
- Nice faceless hotel: clean and quiet. Will be ideal for business travellers.
- spa was nice, but it closes between 14-16 and kids are not allowed to use it from 18.
Friendly staff, clean, modern, good parking, good location for business.
Plenty of bars, restaurants nearby
- I liked the spacious room, together with the overall amenities of the room – e.g. bath set.
Hotel Valencia offers free WiFi access in all areas. It is well located by the entrance into Ferrol, with easy access from the AP-9 and the A-6 Motorways. Hotel Valencia is within walking distance of the port, the old town and the Feria. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All modern rooms at Hotel Valencia include air conditioning and flat-screen TV. They all have a private bathroom with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer.There is a bar on site.The region’s more than 30 beaches are a short drive away. The area is famous for the beautiful Rías Altas.
- Parking facilities, relaxed staff, good restaurant over the road
- Convenient location when driving in to town, although not within walking distance of the city centre. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. A beautiful beach is a 20 min drive away where we watched the sun set over the ocean. Great to have secure free parking near the hotel. Good breakfast. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
- Amazingly helpful staff… a nice clean room. This is a great bargain for a small price & it’s a short walk to the beginning of the Camino Inglés.
- Staff were so friendly and really helpful, food was lovely.
- Recently renovated hotel with all necessary equipment. Very helpful people at the desk. Possibility to park the car securely next to the hotel without extra payment.
Located 10 minutes by foot from the center of Ferrol, Hotel Silva offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a plasma TV. They are also equipped with a private bathroom and parquet floors.Breakfast is served in the bar area. There is also a restaurant and snack bar where guests can enjoy light refreshments.Silva Hotel features a lounge with a TV and sofas. Guests also have access to a billiards table.Located in the Rias Altas region, Hotel Silva is just a 15-minute drive from Doniños Beach. La Coruña is around 31 mi away.
- The whole staff is extremely nice helpful and welcoming and gives you great tips. The prices at the hitel bar are very good.
- Booked the Hotel the night before we began the Camino Ingles. Hotel is tucked away on a side street, which, that evening, was very quiet. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Staff were so kind and helpful, room was clean and exactly what we wanted for a cheap price. Great coffee too.
- Garage for the car. Expensive but gave peace of mind.
- the room was clean and comfortable,the room would cost a lot more in a better location .the Cafe/bar was good for breakfast (it was full of locals)overall I enjoyed my stay there
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, Hotel Iberia is located in Cabañas, a 15-minute drive from Ferrol. This beachfront hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, tour desk and a shared terrace.Surrounded by nature, Hotel Iberia offers heated rooms. Each, has cable TV, views of the surrounding areas and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant offers traditional homemade dishes, prepared with seafood from the area. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.You can find bars, restaurants and a shopping area just a 5-minute walk from Hotel Iberia, in the city center. Cabañas-Areal Train Station is 1,950 feet from the property, and La Coruña is a 20-minute drive away.
- We had a sea view and could hear the waves crashing
- For the cost of the hotel breakfast was not included, and the cost of the breakfast was expensive.
- The receptionists were fantastic! So kind and helpfull.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, hotel next to beach, nice to have a sea view.
- The location of Hotel Iberia was wonderful, literally right across the road from the beachfront. There is a small supermarket at the end of the main road that the hotel is on, and there are chiringuitos (small restaurants/ bars) steps away at the beach. After walking the Camino Ingles from Neda to Cabañas the hotel was a nice place to rest and recuperate, and it was easy to take up the Camino again the following morning.. I’d read other reviews about the hotel needing an upgrade, and at least on the 4th floor they have renovated the floor, the bathrooms, and perhaps even the windows – everything seemed new and in good condition in my room.
One of our top picks in Ferrol.Set in Ferrol, Hotel Almendra features free WiFi, a bar and a snack bar. This hotel is 0.9 mi from Reina Sofia Park.Each room at Hotel Almendra offers a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels, radio and a telephone. Fitted with parquet flooring, all rooms include heating, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath.Hotel Almendra has a 24-hour front desk and tourist information is available upon request. Guests have access to a shared lounge.A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Ferrol Train Station is 0.6 mi away.
- Expectations low . The reality was an excellence little hotel . Clean tidy , to me the rooms were well above the standard I was expecting . Very pleased , would definitely use again .
- Great value for money rooms. Reception staff helpful and very clean hotel. Good starting place for the Camino Ingles
- Amazing value for money. A short walk from the railway stations.
- The hotel owners were very helpful despite my poor Spanish
- Fab showers. Very clean. Comfy beds. Very reasonably priced. The perfect start to a camino.
Gran Hotel de Ferrol
Located in the center of Ferrol, Gran Hotel de Ferrol is a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España and La Magdalena district. It offers parking with direct access to the rooms and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel de Ferrol feature modern décor. They come with a TV, safe and a mini-bar. They also have a private bathroom.The hotel serves its healthy breakfast and you can enjoy a varied Mediterranean buffet for dinner during the week.Gran Hotel de Ferrol is only 1,300 feet from Ferrol Bus Station. Coruña Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean hotel. The rooms were smart and a good size. Nicely decorated. Nice staff.
- This was the prefect start to tour Camino walk with staff most helpful and the rooms excellent city-centre quality. We enjoyed the location, room, breakfast and help offered by the staff.
- Large, well furnished room (unusual for solo traveller). Reasonably well soundproofed. Very good breakfast buffet. Friendly and helpful staff. Two lifts, so no waiting around.
- Large, spotlessly clean rooms and friendly, helpful staff. Secure parking available and hotel is within 10 mins walking distance of restaurants.
- The breakfast “deal” for 8 euros was great and had lots of variety in the buffet. Worth it!
Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña Hotel
One of our top picks in A Coruña.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous Hercules Tower in A Coruña and 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. Set in gardens, it offers free WiFi and free access to the gym.There is a regular bus service into the center of A Coruña, or you can stroll there in 20 minutes. The hotel offers free public parking.Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña offers bright rooms with air conditioning and heating. Rooms are also soundproofed, and there is a satellite TV, mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Torremar restaurant serves a selection of light dishes. You can hire a car from the tour desk, and the Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña has a 24-hour front desk.
Location near Tower of Hercules and view of estuary and coast. People out walking and jogging. Parking available. Good taxi and bus service into the town. Very helpful reception staff. Clean rooms with excellent views.
There is a lot to see and do in Coruna. Well worth a visit.
- The room was lovely, I could control the temperature. I had a lovely view of the sea and the walkway through the big windows. I had a comfortable kingsize bed so I could stretch out.
The view out of the enormous window was amazing – sunlight sparkling off the Atlantic, just wow! We left the window open all night to listen to the ocean, so romantic! The curtains blocked out the light really well and the room was quiet and comfy, so no problems getting to sleep. Lovely big bathroom, nice toiletries (cool herbal scent) and everything really clean and modern.
The mini bar was brilliant – had water and juice, not just alcohol. The staff were fabulous, totally available and helpful.
The bed was massive, had fantastic sleep and struggled to get up each morning!
Can’t believe I didn’t try the top floor sauna! We’re definitely going to return, I want that sauna!
It’s a quick walk to a lovely beach, tiny, but perfect for a quick paddle before breakfast, then stroll to the Torre de Hercules and the menhirs. Brilliant!
- Extra large bed, sea view and good staff. The experience on this hotel is great
- Very clean hotel with a nice view and polite staff. The breakfast was very good. Parking outside of the hotel and nearby was easy probably because of the season. There is a bus stop two minutes walk from the hotel. If you take n. 3A and you get off in the stop piazza real, you are in Avenida Marina (where no cars are permitted) and you can reach piazza Maria Pita in one minute . The buses make a circle so you can take the same bus to come back to the hotel and you also make a tour to the city which is very nice. It costs 1.30euro.
- Location near Tower of Hercules and view of estuary and coast. People out walking and jogging. Parking available. Good taxi and bus service into the town. Very helpful reception staff. Clean rooms with excellent views.
Hotel El Suizo
The Hotel El Suizo is housed in an attractive modernist building dating back to 1909. Interiors balance both classic and elegant décor. Enjoy evenings in the elegant bar and surf the internet for free.The Suizo’s spacious rooms have smart, parquet floors and private bathrooms with marble fittings.The port of Ferrol is just 650 feet away and where you can enjoy a stroll along the water with views over the Atlantic Ocean. Visit the nearby beaches for some fresh air. You can choose from several dining options in the area around the Suizo.
- helpful staff at reception, good information received on Ferrol
- The ladies on reception were extremely nice and helpful.
overall design and decoration were very high specificatio.
breakfast selection was varied and very fresh,staff were very professional and knowledgeable.
- The person who checked me in was very helpful and knowledgeable. Location, quality, value – all excellent.
- Friendly staff, excellent rooms and clean, good location.
Pazo da Merced Hotel
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, Pazo da Merced is located in Neda. With a garden, the property also features a terrace, as well as a bar. The property provides a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Pazo da Merced can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A Coruña is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Ferrol is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- What a wonderful place to relax after walking all day on the Camino Ingles. Enchanting entrance walking along the wall on the beach side. The property is stunning and was a convent in the 17th C. Restored by an architect. Only breakfast is available but there is a supermarket very close by and I enjoyed dinner while looking at the sunset from my room. Breakfast is fabulous. This is a 10!
- Wonderful location and very helpful and friendly staff. Excellent breakfast.
- Beautifully restored old building in a great location for the camino.
- Wow! what a stay. Was unbelievable!!! Felt like a royal stay over and house of one of the Lords 500 years ago. Fantastic stay and very welcoming staff. The breakfast was 10/10.
- Lovely spacious room in old monastery with great view over the sea. On Camino route so very convenient. Nice breakfast and owner very friendly.
Hotel Os Olivos
With easy access to the AP9 Motorway, this design hotel is less than 15 minutes’ drive from La Coruña and only 3.7 mi from Sada and Miño beaches.It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with an LED TV and soundproofing.The rooms at Os Olivos feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and either a hydromassage shower or bath.The Os Olivos’ restaurant serves traditional Galician food, using fresh, seasonal products. There is also a pub with a terrace, as well as a lobby bar.La Coruña Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from Os Olivos. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela in around 40 minutes.
- Friendly staff, nice garden and decoration, short drive to downtown Oviedo, easy parking
- Excellent service and luxury feeling inside the hotel. Very good beds and shower!
- The hotel shows photos of superior room, at the hotel they stated they have two types of superior room, we chose to stay at this hotel in a superior room , based on the photo, we where given a smaller room, they also called a superior room, as we had driven a long way we did not complain till the morning, we where then transferred to the superior room based on our booking and hotel photo.
We arrived into A Corūna after a very late flight from London.
We had a short drive , checked in and then went down for a glass of wine/beer on the terrace. The man gave us tapas and was really friendly. We slept well in a comfortable room and in the morning,before checking out, we had a very nice breakfast in the dining room which has a huge panoramic window and view.
- Very helpful staff and great quality and quantity of food in the restaurant
Top Hotels In Ares Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ares Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ares Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ares Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!