10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arensgenhout Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Arensgenhout Limburg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arensgenhout Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arensgenhout Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arensgenhout Limburg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arensgenhout Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arensgenhout Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arensgenhout Limburg:
Hotel Schaepkens van St Fijt
One of our top picks in Valkenburg.This hotel is surrounded by a picturesque garden in the edge of the centre of Valkenburg. It features free Wi-Fi in all areas.Hotel Schaepkens van St Fijt offers rooms with a TV and an en suite bathroom. Some of the rooms feature artwork on the walls including vintage photographs.Hotel Schaepkens van St Fijt is a 5-minute walk from the city centre. Holland Casino and Thermae 2000 are just over a 15-minute walk from the hotel. Valkenburg Railway Station is only 1,000 feet away.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, free computer point and has free private on-site parking. It also features bicycle rental and packed lunch services.At a surcharge, guests can make use of the indoor pool plus infrared cabin and fitness facilities only 2,650 feet away from the hotel. Some of the other activities available nearby include hiking and cycling.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet dinner in the evening. There is a twice daily happy hour at the hotel bar and live entertainment on some evenings.
- Stayed for the weekend of Amstel gold, very spacious room easy access with all the kit I had with me. Left my booking late but was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. Plenty to eat at breakfast and general outside noise levels were fine. Very helpful check in staff, could leave my bikes in a secure location whilst I want and watched the race on Sunday. Plenty of parking, outside areas looked nice.
This is a large hotel that has a long history in Valkenburg. There are many function rooms and a nice bar. There is also a large garden with a terras. The room was a bit outdated but that had it’s charm in combination with the hotels history. Internet speed was ok
The breakfastbuffet was nice and big with good choices.
- No lights in the room to read. Bathroom with an uncomfortable shower. Good breakfast. No dinner because not enough clients. Good parking for the car.
- The location is close to the city centre. Breakast was good and parking at the hotels lot.
Good location. Short walk into town.
Comfortable room with nice en-suite.
Wonderful breakfast selection.
Hof van Hulsberg
Located in Hulsberg, 8 miles from Maastricht, Hof van Hulsberg features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aachen is 12 miles from Hof van Hulsberg, and Valkenburg is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 4.3 miles from Hof van Hulsberg.
- The hotel is located abut 4 km away from the start of the Amstel God Race tour. A secure garage for the bikes, good food in the restaurant and an the owner’s sense of humor contributed to a pleasant weekend.
- like every hotel in the Netherlands we stayed at, this one was very unique. Lots of love for the detail. lovley decorations. Every room a little different in style and decoration. All very thoughtfull done. nice breakfast.
- A cosy hotel in a countryside village not far from Maastricht. It is well manned by nice people, a couple that makes you feel really welcome. Rooms are basic and clean, restaurant offers some specials from Limburg and an interesting beer list. If the weather is good, enjoy your meals in the old internal court.
Interesting décor in room.
Good welcome when we arrived late after getting stuck in 3hr traffic jam – we were fed even after kitchen closing time.
- Heating in the room did not work, very cold night!
Hotel Garni De Karsteboom
Hotel de Karsteboom is situated on the edge of Valkenburg aan de Geul, a 10-minute walk from the city centre. The hotel has a beautiful back garden where you can enjoy the tranquility and the view. Parking in front of the hotel is free. You can also park your bikes at the property.Hotel De Karsteboom offers rooms with a private bathroom. Free WiFi and free coffee and tea facilities are available in the rooms. In the morning you can enjoy a buffet breakfast.In the cozy lounge you can enjoy a small snack or a drink. For lunch and dinner you can visit one of the many restaurants in the city centre.The station is a 7-minute walk from the hotel from where you can easily reach Maastricht and Heerlen. The property can give you tips on walking, cycling, culture, nature and music in the area.
- Very comfortable, clean but above all, great hospitality and care
- Location of this hotel is excellent. You can walk to all the tourist sites in Valkenburg without any problem and leave your car parked. You could also walk to the train station if you wanted to visit Maastricht by train and not have to worry about parking your car anywhere. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very tasty. We had fresh bread daily and a good variety. Wifi reception was excellent. Bianca and Martin are very serious about making your stay a great one. We would definitely stay here again if we are in the area
- The owners were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was simply good and sufficient. Quiet place to sleep near the citycentre.
A wonderful hotel with great facilities and a very welcoming crew.
Bianca and martin are very kind people they gave us some helpful tips about the area and the Pink-pop festival.
The hotel is located in amazing terrain, green hills can be view from your room window and from the large yard that has lots of seating options with tables.
The city itself is very welcoming the people are very kind, the distance between the hotel and city
center is just one minute drive by car or 10-15 minutes by walk with a rich green and pastoral view in the way
We truly recommend this hotel and hope of getting back there soon
- Good breakfast, great coffee, excellent hosts, nice sunny terrace behind hotel overlooking the hills, small but very quiet room.
Hotel Pension Bergrust
Located in Valkenburg in the region of Limburg, 7 miles from Maastricht, Hotel Pension Bergrust features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aachen is 12 miles from Hotel Pension Bergrust, and Liège is 20 miles from the property. Maastricht Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Especially liked getting a ride to the train station. Very friendly staff.
Everything is very good and in a home style. The hosts are very friendly, the breakfast is excellent. I was 3 nights. Everything was fine, next time I will stay at this hostel. 🙂
Sincerely yours, Yurii
- Nice and tranquil hotel, clean and comfy, I had a lovely stay and was able to work with good wifi connection. The owners Tineke and Pierre are very kind and they even picked me up from the train station and took me back. I am planning to come back to Limburg soon and would definitely stay again here. Very good value for money.
a bit of walk from the city centre but all worth it, really quiet area, spacious room, perfect for a relaxing holiday
staff is friendly, breakfast is filling
- Down to Earth guesthouse off the densely developed resort town, but – still at walkable distance. Tranquil horse farm across the road. Cosy bar at the premises, open till late. The heating in the room had been turned on for my arrival. Nice touch. Very good breakfast.
De Heek is located in Valkenburg, just 7 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Aachen is 12 miles from De Heek, and Liège is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Everything as expected; nice welcoming staff and good breakfast; good cozy rooms. it was cold outside but heating in the rooms worked perfectly. all necessary amenities inside. parking for free and enough spots to park. Easily accessable from Maastricht and Valkenburg itself is 5 minutes driving and 15-20 on foot. Will gladly stay here again.
- Friendly staff , large room , good breakfast and good WiFi . We would be happy to stay here again .
- Very good very clean good continental breakfast lovely family 25min walk into town nice country setting
- arrived at 9 pm and was back on the road at 7 am the following day so cant really comment on the breakfast, facilities or local attractions. but the staff were freindly, the rooms spacious, clean and comfortable, and the location peaceful. the local town is in easy reach and offers a nice variety of bars and resturants, with more time i’d like to really spend a few days in the area
- The place could do with an overhaul and update..very helpfull staff
Hotel Pension Oranje
One of our best sellers in Valkenburg! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Pension Oranje offers accommodations in Valkenburg, just 7 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.Aachen is 12 miles from Hotel Pension Oranje, and Liège is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Room decoration and cleanliness was fantastic. They had the room decorated with Christmas touches which was very cool.
- Nice staff, good location and a clean room. Would love to stay here again.
- The location and the hotel was excellent for relaxation.the area was very quiet and the room was enough for 2 persons a comfy bed a good sized shower. The bfast was continental and very good with the juice and bread and everything fresh.after bfast you can enjoy some quiet relaxation time in the back garden enjoying breath taking nature views of greenery. It is very convenient just 5 mins drive from centre.If travelling without car bus stop is just outside the hotel. The hotel was very clean and owners very friendly . would love to come back .
- Great accommodation who want to stay a few dayes in Valkenburg. Owners are very friendly and polite. I would choose once more time.
- Lovely room, great location for a pleasant walk into town. We would definitely stay here again.
One of our top picks in Valkenburg.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Botterweck offers accommodations in Valkenburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Maastricht is 6 miles from Hotel Botterweck, and Aachen is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Botterweck.
- We had car trouble and couldn’t make the original check in time that we said we were gonna make (evening between 20:00 and 21:00). We called the hotel to tell the bad news. Our car was gonna get fixed but we didn’t know if it’s was gonna be on time to still get to the hotel. The receptionist (Anne I believe) told us she would wait for is. She ended up waiting the entire evening. We arrived around 22:45. We were so grateful that she did that for us. She was amazing!
- Room was tiny – next time would have gone for a more expensive room.
- I told my family all about Valkenburg when I visited last year, they were very keen to visit to see if everything I said was accurate. We chose the Hotel Botterweck because I had seen this Hotel on my last visit. The accommodation lived up to my and my families expectations it was excellent, really helpful staff, plenty to eat and great choice at breakfast. Fantastic location and great value for money, will definitely be back.
- Perfect location,room a little bit on small side was ok and spotless.Nice fresh breakfast.
- The staff were friendly, Ambience was nice and location was excellent
Hotel Leto / Lela
Hotel LeTo offers accommodations in Valkenburg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Maastricht is 6 miles from Hotel LeTo, and Aachen is 13 miles from the property. Maastricht Airport is 4.3 miles away.
We loved the place. Great location, nice rooms, very comfortable beds. We also liked the overall decoration.
The breakfast was good and the people at the reception very polite.
- Outstanding customer service! The owner Arnold and his staff made our trip to Valkenburg extra special. The breakfast buffet was made to order so it was fresh and hot. The rooms were dated but cozy and clean. The location was perfect. We’re definitely staying here again next year!!
Very good bed
Very friendly, helpfull staff
Great central location
- Quirky Hotel, only just taken over by new owners. Very helpful and friendly. The Hotel is ready for a makeover but clean and tidy. It has a quirky decor. Complimentary tea and coffee, Secure parking for motorcycles and a very short walk to the vibrant part of Valkenburg. Excellent.
- Very nice hotel! Good location between Koln and Bonn. Breakfast is extremely good!!! A big buffet in the morning! Beds are very comfortable! Good service!
- We loved the place. Great location, nice rooms, very comfortable beds. We also liked the overall decoration.
Hotel De L’Empereur Valkenburg
This family hotel is ideally situated, right in the middle of Valkenburg, with several sights and attractions in its direct surroundings. Benefit from free Wi-Fi and free private parking.The Hotel De L’Empereur offers a chic Grand Café and a restaurant with a romantic atmosphere. The hotel’s large heated terrace faces the street, in a pedestrian zone.The modern rooms have comfortable facilities and a private bathroom, some with whirlpool bathtub. Wake up each morning with a delicious, free breakfast buffet.Directly behind the hotel you can make free use of private parking facilities. Enjoy the discount guests receive on day tickets to the famous health spa Thermae 2000.
- The location was superb, rooms were comfy and the staff were always helpful and friendly!
- The very secure outside parking was free. Lovely Christmas decorations. Excellent food. Central location for all the Christmas market attractions. Safe and fridge in room. Spa bath. Nice breakfast.
Location is just 10+, right in the center of wonderful Valkenburg.
The staff was exceptional. Many thanks to Ms Jan who helped with the parking and finding the best room for me. He provided all the necessary information about the surroundings. I could not have asked for more.
The hotel was charming. I will definitely return here. Highly recommended.
- Friendly staff, good location. The old building has its charm.
- A very friendly, cosy and pleasant family run hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and the hotel was clean and comfortable. The secure parking in a central location was a very welcoming bonus.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Riche offers accommodations in Valkenburg, just 6 miles from Maastricht. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 12 miles from Hotel Riche, and Liège is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
At least the supervisor or senior person there(don’t recall his name) asked me feedback about my stay.
You guys should give true and honest and sincere service as service is regardless of who the recipient is. I’ll give your hotel a miss next time but maybe if things improve I’ll return. Thanks and good luck RH.
- Room was nice and comfortable, clean. Tasty breakfast. Good location.
- Nice location near the city center, friendly staff with funny “Limburgs” accent, very good breakfast and clean room.
- The bed in the upper deck single room was very comfy. Great breakfast and helpful & attentive staff!
- Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast and location.
- At least the supervisor or senior person there(don’t recall his name) asked me feedback about my stay.
Top Hotels In Arensgenhout Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arensgenhout Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arensgenhout Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arensgenhout Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!