10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arenas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Arenas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arenas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arenas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arenas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arenas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arenas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arenas Andalucía:
Balcones de Bentomiz
Located in Arenas, Balcones de Bentomiz has accommodations with free WiFi and a kitchen.All units have a private bathroom and have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a toaster. A balcony with mountain views is offered in all units.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The condo hotel has an outdoor pool.A grill is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Balcones de Bentomiz.Malaga is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 41 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 37 miles away.
- Because there was a marriage party held in Balcones de Bentomiz I was put somewhere else. It was not far away and was at least so good. I was being given and breakfast stuff. My apartment was big and had a wonderful terrace. There was no WiFi (yet?) in my brandnew apartment but I could go to Balcones de Bentomiz to use the WiFi there.
- Etwas im Hinterland, mein Navi schickte mich über OffroadBergPisten, gibt aber auch eine gute Straße zum Bergdorf. Sehr schöne Zimmer, nette Gaszgeber. Frühstück und Bier steht im Kühlschrank, Brot witd früh vorbei gebracht.
- El personal muy agradable y atento en todo momento.
- Lo limpio que estaba todo. Mobiliario moderno y a estrenar practicamente. La dueña superamable.
Das Personal war überaus zuvorkommend und sehr freundlich.
Selbst als wir morgens um 1.30 Uhr ankamen und sie wecken mussten wurden wir freundlich begrüßt.
Jeden Tag zwei Dosen Bier im Kühlschrank und natürlich das was man zum Frühstück brauch Daumen hoch.
Villa al Alba
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in the countryside outside Torre del Mar, the charming Villa al Alba offers charming rooms and lovely views of the Axarquía hills. It features an outdoor swimming pool set in attractive gardens.Each bright, spacious room at Villa al Alba has simple, modern décor. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Guests can relax on the Alba’s poolside terrace. There are also barbecue facilities on site.The center of Torre del Mar and the nearest beaches are approximately 1.9 mi away. The nearest golf club is just 15 minutes’ drive away.Vélez-Málaga is 3.1 mi away, while Málaga can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
The turtles!!! Haha
The house and garden is really beautiful. 15 minutes by car to the dog beach which is really big and superb. There is a restaurant called chicki beach which is really good !!
Breakfast has everything what’s necessary.
Cool view ! You can see the sunset from balcony
- It was clean and had a lovely pool.The room was a good size.
- Everything!! We had a glorious sea view terrace to enjoy. The breakfast was lovely and our room was lovely and cleaned on a daily basis. The villa itself is a beautiful building and has a lovely pool to enjoy.
- Lovely place with clean and Nice room with balcon and a great wiev. Perfect garden with frogs, fish and turtles.
- We liked everything, it exceeded our expectations we would defiantly return, and would recommend this property
- The turtles!!! Haha
Hotel Palacio Blanco
Hotel Palacio Blanco is located in a restored 18th century palace located in the historic center of Vélez-Málaga, 2.5 mi from Costa del Sol beaches. It features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Each room offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, desk and some a mountain view.This luxury boutique hotel offers an honesty bar and solarium. There are horse riding classes and golf courses offered only 2.5 mi away.Malaga Airport is 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel Palacio Blanco.
- The hotel used to be a monastery and has been thoughtfully renovated to retain a historical feel but with modern amenities. The owners couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. They arranged transfers for us and happily lent chargers, umbrellas and other bits and pieces which I had left behind. The decor is extremely tasteful in a moorish style. Everything felt homely but in a slightly exotic way. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it as a base for travellers wishing to explore the area.
- A beautiful hotel – it is like stepping into an oasis from the street. Perfectly located within easy access of restaurants etc.. The hotel manager, Maria, is friendly and helpful. The interior design and structure of the hotel make for a really pleasant environment. We particularly enjoyed the central atrium with an open aspect to the sky – something not visible on the booking.com images.
- Maria was an amazing host! We had a beautiful stay. Highly recommend!
- the host maria was amazing! such a lovely lady with amazing energy and she truly went above and beyond to make us as comfortable as possible during our stay. she offered us extra towels to take to the beach, gave us tips of places to go and get food and drinks, and even booked us taxis. aside from maria, the hotel is stunning, really gorgeous, clean and the decor is beautiful and really authentic. to top it all off the roof top plunge pool was amazing and really nice to have a quick dip into whilst sunbathing on the roof.
- The hotel was lovely, but the best thing was how friendly and helpful Maria was. She went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable, and even helped us to book taxi’s to places we needed to go. If your attending a wedding at Hotel Cortijo Bravo like we were, then I highly recommend that you stay here!
B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo
One of our top picks in Vélez-Málaga.Cortijo Bravo is a 19th-Century country house, with a peaceful rural setting. It offers elegant accommodations, with an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace.Rooms at the hotel have classic décor. They all have a balcony or terrace, with views of the countryside. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available in the whole hotel.Cortijo Bravo has views of Malaga’s mountains and white villages. There is a garden with avocado trees. Inside, the hotel has a characteristic Andalusian courtyard. There are marble columns and a small fountain.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, with creative touches. In summer, meals can be eaten outside on the terrace.Free parking is also available. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are only 4.3 mi away.
- Everything, a beautiful house, nice garden, good staff and good food.
The restaurant is open from 12 am to 11pm. Soooooo convinient.
You can eat room service. Soooooo convinient.
The location and style of the property.
The breakfast with a fine selection of different egg or pancake dishes.
The offering of local dishes for dinner. Excellent choice and quality.
- The location of the Hotrl the views, The restaurant staff, were brilliant, looked after us very well.
- simplicity with style, relaxing and calm, A great place to unwind. Rooms cool, beds comfy and lovely pillows. Food excellent and service top notch. I would recommend this and the sister hotel for anyone wishing to relax in affordable luxury.
Hotel y Bungalows Balcón de Competa
One of our top picks in Cómpeta.Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Balcon de Competa is located in Competa, in the Sierra de Almijara Mountains. Set in attractive gardens, this hotel has a restaurant and separate children’s pool.The Balcon offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the surrounding mountains, the swimming pool of the hotel or the village. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath and hairdryer. Some rooms have balcony.The Restaurante Maria offers à la carte cuisine and a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack at the hotel café and relax on the sun terrace.The hotel has its own tennis courts and activities in the area include cycling, walking and horse riding. Hotel Balcon de Competa is close to many picturesque walking routes and is within 9.3 mi of the Tejeda and and Alhama Mountains.
- Feel hotel decor needs some updating especially reception area nd bar where breakfast was served.
- This is a simple hotel in the Spanish countryside. Considerable upgrade has been achieved and is of high standard. The food is good and the staff very friendly and helpful. It is in easy walking distance of the local facilities. Private vehicular transport is challenging in Competa.
- Fantastic location,room was very good,staff friendly and helpful,great pool .
- Friendly staff, lovely pool. We have stayed many times. Had our wedding there and it was a fantastic experience. Maria and Luis were amazing and made it a perfect stay for us and our 30 guests. Perfect place for a relaxing holiday or a wedding
- The owners of this hotel were lovely people, but that didn’t make up for a poor experience.
One of our top picks in Torre del Mar.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Torremar is centrally located, just 150 feet from Torre del Mar Beach. It offers a sun terrace with hot tubs, loungers and spectacular sea views.Each bright, air-conditioned room at the Torremar has a balcony, TV, and free WiFi. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers regional and international cuisine, while the café serves sandwiches and salads. You can enjoy drinks and chill-out music on the terrace.During the summer months, the restaurant also offers a show-cooking. Soft drinks and beers are included at lunch time.The hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car hire, excursions and activities in the surrounding area. Malaga is 23 mi from the property, while its airport is 31 mi away.
- Location, room ok, breakfast included in the price.
- I booked 10 rooms for 20 ex military coming from England to play golf. I did not hear one complaint from them for their week long stay. Many thanks for taking care of them ..
- Nice room, comfortable bed. Great location close to beach and restaurants. Friendly staff. Very clean. Food was good.
- Great location with lots of bars restaurants cafes very near. Fantastic value for money with very good buffet dinner for only 12 euros including beer. The lady at the reception was was very pleasant and as the room was ready allowed us to check in much earlier than normal. We enjoyed the stay.
- Location and as we were travelling the private parking for the car.
This hotel is located in the historical center of Axarquia, just 1.2 mi from Torre del Mar Beach, Baviera Golf Course and Caleta de Vélez Marina.The Hotel Dila’s modern rooms include wooden floors, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and air conditioning. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Dila has a sauna and hot tub where you can relax. Staff at the 24-hour reception can help booking restaurants, guided tours and other events.Hotel Dila is located only a few feet from the town council building and the Palace of the Marquis of Beniel. This is the ideal place from which to discover every corner of this cultural city, with its monuments dating from the 13th and 16th centuries.
- Good location, very central. Just not a very lively town but hotel Dila is not to blame for that. A fridge in the room!
- Everything was great, very clean and modern, great value for money, great staff.
- well located within the town. A locals cafe restaurant is directly opposite for a meal if required (menu del dia 8 Euros) and also does breakfasts.
- Ubicación excelente. Habitación muy confortable. Limpio.
- Das Personal war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Das Zimmer war sehr sauber.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Mainake Hotel is located 500 feet from the beach in the quiet resort of Torre del Mar between Málaga and Nerja. It has a seasonal swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms has satellite TV, air conditioning, private bathroom and balcony.The hotel has a terrace with loungers, where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.
- We have stayed at hotel maineke previously. Staff are very helpful, aircon is much improved since our last visit which was a bonus, we didn’t have breakfast because it was a little expensive in view of surroundings. Think it would be better priced at a couple of euros cheaper
- Cafeteria great for breakfast/snack/drink.
- Beds very comfy. Nice rooftop pool and bathing area. Excellent location and value for money.
- i have used this hotel several times and it suits my needs, the staff are very freindly and the receptionist knows me now that is very nice.. the breakfasts are adequate….. would recommend to others for a location.
- we have stayed here many times, good area for restuarants, near the beach and a great rooftop pool. Staff are pleasant and helpful at all times, excellent free pool towels
One of our top picks in Torre del Mar.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Las Américas is located right next to the beach in Torre del Mar, on the Costa del Sol. It offers air-conditioned rooms, some with views of the sea.All of the rooms in Las Américas have a balcony, air conditioning and heating, TV and private modern bathroom. They are simply yet charmingly decorated.Guests can use the restaurant at Hotel Torremar, 150 feet from Las Américas, which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a range of local and international dishes.The hotel also rents cars, organizes excursions and can provide tourist information.The hotel is close to shops and restaurants, as well as bus and tram stops. The A-7 coastal motorway is about 0.6 mi away, while the large town of Vélez-Málaga is about 3.1 mi away.
- Perfect, nice staff, perfect view, nearby the beach. No fridge, but everything is new. Enjoyed our stay.
- Loved the room and location. Beds very comfortable. No fault whatsoever, it is the second time I have stayed and will do again.
- Location was excellent. Room was very clean, cleaner came every day. Staff were very helpful and provided a fridge when requested.
- Modern clean rooms, great shower and beachfront location.
- Good location, nice big room, clean and comfortable
The Hotel Avenida is located on the main street of Vélez-Málaga, Andalusia. The large, air-conditioned rooms all have a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.The beaches of Torre del Mar are just 10 minutes’ drive away, while the A-7 motorway is less than 1.2 mi away.All of the rooms in the Avenida Hotel have private bathrooms, a safe and mini-bar. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The attractive and spacious bar-café offers breakfast. The Avenida has 24-hour reception and luggage storage.
- Location was perfect for what I needed to do. Hotel facility is basic. Close to town
- Was just a stop over but was large room and had aircon
- El personal muy agradable y la cama muy cómoda repetiría otra vez
- El personal es muy agradable. Ya habíamos estado otras veces por allí. La relación calidad precio es excelente.
- El personal nos habilitó entrar antes a la habitación.
Top Hotels In Arenas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arenas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arenas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arenas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!