10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arecida La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Arecida La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arecida La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arecida La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arecida La Palma Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arecida La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arecida La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arecida La Palma Island:
Residencial Las Norias
One of our top picks in Tazacorte.Featuring a shared swimming pool and a garden with sun loungers Residencial Las Norias offers apartments with a private terrace. The property is located 0.6 mi from Todoque, in La Palma.Featuring mountain and sea views, each apartment has a living room with a TV and satellite channels. The kitchenette is equipped with a hob and a coffee machine. Some apartments feature a private swimming pool.Residencial Las Norias is set in a perfect area for hiking and cycling routes and offers car and bike rental services, as well as bicycle storage. There is also a shuttle service to the airport, 9.3 mi away, at an extra cost. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The beaches of Puerto Naos and Charco Verde can be reached within 5 minutes’ drive. Caldera de Taburiente National Park is 6.2 mi away.
- We liked the size and location of the accomodation, the furniture, the beautiful garden with the view on the palm trees, the kitchen appliances (coffee machine, kettle, toaster, kitchenware). The email we received few days before our trip with directions to come from the airport made it easier for us.
Quiet and peaceful residence in a great location.
Very nice, clean and spacious apartment.
Towels and bed linen regularly changed every two days.
Two restaurants in walking distance.
Very friendly multilingual staff.
Nice quiet location, apartment 7B good evening sun and view.
(Staff kindly moved us when requested)
- Central location on west side of the island, you can walk to a couple of restaurants and bigger towns are less than 10 min drive. Pools are well kept but did not use them.
– Great location on hillside
– 2 swimming pool areas to relax in
– Apartment had a view of the pool and the sea
– Communal areas were clean and well maintained
– Lovely flowers and plants on the property
– Excellent restaurant (also called Las Norias) about 10 mins walk from the property. Take a right on the main road. We also tried the Mariposa restaurant which is a little closer, but the quality there was much lower so we don’t recommend Mariposa
Sol La Palma Hotel
One of our top picks in Puerto Naos.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set overlooking the tranquil Puerto Naos beach, this 4-star hotel complex is located in a small town on the west coast of the island of La Palma.Sol La Palma has several swimming pools, a gym, children’s playground and professional star-gazing facilities. There is also an activities program and a wellness center including sauna, beauty treatments and massage services.The local area is ideal for outdoor activity enthusiasts. You can rent bikes to explore the island or go scuba diving just opposite the hotel.Sol La Palma is located 5 mi from Los Llanos de Aridane and 22 mi from the airport and Santa Cruz de la Palma. Built in 1990.
- Nice hotel with an amazing location. You can enjoy stunning sunsets view while having dinner at the restaurant. Staff were very friendly and they really do their best to make guests enjoy their stay. Also great food and a lot of choice for vegetarians as well.
great programme of activities.
Animation team excellent
- Excellent location, easy access to beach, good food, good value for money.
- Location in peaceful port village, buffet breakfast and evening meal, view from window with balcony, spacious room, garden area, onsite supermarket. Entertainment cover for group who could not arrive due to poor weather.
- The room location was fabulous with terrific views. Nice easy walk to the nearby village of Puerto Naos where there were good inexpensive restaurants and bars.
Hotel Hotel Benahoare is 650 feet from Plaza España Square in Los Llanos de Aridane, on the island of La Palma. It offers comfortable accommodations with a roof terrace with mountain views.The air-conditoned rooms at the Hotel Benahoare have tiled floors and plenty of natural light. They all offer free WiFi, satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has a lounge area with plasma TV and bar and cafeteria, and the rooftop terrace offers sun loungers and a lounge bed. A varied breakfast is offered every morning.Located in a quiet street, the hotel is opposite the Archaeological Museum and within a 5-minute walk of various shops and bars. Tazacorte Beach and Puerto Naos Beach are both within a 10-minute drive of Hotel Benahoare.
- Very nice and helpful staff in the breakfast area. Breakfast is not a buffet, but a choice of 4 or 5 options, which consist of way to much food for one person. But they are very flexible, so that was not a problem!
- Helpful friendly staff, lovely breakfasts, great central location and comfortable room.
- A lovely small hotel which served well for us particularly in location and cleanliness of hotel. Breakfast was lovely and we were happy with the choice and quality provided, and the eggless croissants and pastries also!
- Very helpful personnel and an excellent roof top terrace with brilliant views.
- Excellent place to relax, good location to explore the Island and extremely friendly staff. We had a great time. The breakfast is also highly recommended. Parking is easy at the museum and it is a very quiet street.
Hotel Hacienda de Abajo-Adults Only
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in the historic center of Tazacorte, 1.2 mi from the beach, Hotel Hacienda de Abajo is an adults-only hotel (over 16 years old), offering individually decorated rooms and free Spa access.All rooms are air conditioned and offer free WiFi. They each have a flat-screen multimedia TV and a telephone compatible with MP3 players and iPhones. A a free daily refill of mineral water and soft drinks is included with the mini-bar, while juice, beer and snacks are available for an extra cost. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe and free toiletries.The hotel features a restaurant which serves local cuisine with international influences. There is also a selection of restaurants and bars in the area surrounding the hotel.Hacienda de Abajo has a heated outdoor pool and a garden filled with exotic plants. The hotel’s spa offers a Finnish sauna and a hydromassage pool, as well as massage and other treatments.It is 45 minutes by car to La Palma’s airport and also to Santa Cruz de La Palma, where ferries to other islands leave from. La Caldera de Taburiente Nature Reserve is 11 mi away.
It’s peaceful location.
It’s understated luxury.
- Very interesting and attractive hotel, although quite pricey. Good breakfasts and tapas menu in bar area good value.
The luxuriant furnishings and bathroom. Lots of hot water and big bath.
Staff very helpful.
Sunny warm location.
Whilst the hotel itself is stunning with its amazing antiquities and paintings, beautiful gardens and fine cuisine etc., the staff are a key feature of its success. They were all professionally friendly and dedicated to serving and satisfying guests’ needs and enquiries.
Thank you for everything.
- Beautiful grounds and lovely characterful rooms and public areas full of antiques .
- It’s peaceful location.
Sol La Palma Apartamentos
One of our top picks in Puerto Naos.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set overlooking the tranquil beach of Puerto Naos and the Atlantic Ocean, Sol La Palma is a large aparthotel complex, with excellent facilities, ideal for a holiday with family or friends.Take a dip in one of the 2 swimming pools in the complex, which boast sea views. You can get more active by doing some exercise in the hotel’s gym. The Sol La Palma resort also organizes a variety of day time activities, such as fitness or photography clubs. Relax your body in the onsite wellness center – which has a range of treatments, massage services and a sauna.Sol La Palma Apartments is located 5 mi from Los Llanos de Aridane and only 22 mi from the airport.
Our apartment was spacious and had a great view of the sea and gardens. The large balcony was sheltered but didn’t get much sun. The bed was comfy and we had all we needed in the kitchen. The location was very peaceful at night apart from the sound of the waves!
The staff were very helpful and no as described in other reviews.
The hotel supermarket was well stocked and not overpriced.
- Heated swimming pool; Sunny location ; proximity to Puerto Naos promenade; Great view; pay on arrival; English spoken; Mini planetarium; Spanish lessons; Nightly show; Friendly staff; on site supermarket
- Large spacious apartment within easy reach of the hotel facilities.
- Lovely location – lots of nice and good value local restaurants. Good pool and always able to get a sun lounger!!!! The apartment was basic but comfortable and always spotlessly clean. The poolside exercise classes were a bit annoying as very loud music.
- Wonderful location, sea view from my appart. (no. 1205) Lovely large swimming pool. Good value.
- Our apartment was spacious and had a great view of the sea and gardens. The large balcony was sheltered but didn’t get much sun. The bed was comfy and we had all we needed in the kitchen. The location was very peaceful at night apart from the sound of the waves!
Hacienda San Jorge
One of our top picks in Breña Baja.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Hacienda San Jorge offers free WiFi throughout, a sauna, a gym and a large seawater swimming pool. There is direct access to Los Cancajos Beach.The resort has a buffet restaurant with amazing sea views. There is a cocktail terrace, and tapas and snacks are available at the pool bar. Vegetarian options are also available.All apartments have a kitchen, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. The resort was designed by Canarian painter Facundo Fierro and has characteristic design.Hotel Hacienda San Jorge is set just 1.9 miles from La Palma Airport. There is a bus stop 350 feet away.The island is famous for its black sand beaches. The local area is ideal for hiking.
- The beautiful gardens in which the hotel is set – with water features & birds. Excellent food & very pleasant restaurant with attentive staff both from the kitchen & waiting on. Proximity to bus stops to go into Santa Cruz.
- The hotel territory with plenty of various trees, renovated room we have stayed is very comfortable well designed and spacious!
- The Garden, pool and everything outside rooms are very nice.
- The garden is amazing, the pool is very large, the whole place is not crowded at all, it’s all very comfortable, great location just at the beach and close to the airport but we were not disturbed by the ocasional planes at all.
- location near the beach, plants, trees, animals, free drinks
H10 Taburiente Playa
One of our top picks in Breña Baja.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Taburiente Playa is 1,000 feet from Los Carcajos Beach, on La Palma’s east coast. It offers 3 outdoor pools and free parking, as well as a sauna and tennis courts.All air-conditioned rooms at H10 Taburiente Playa have a private balcony and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers show cooking and serves international food. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar and a salon bar with live music. Room service and packed lunches are available.The coastline around the hotel is popular for scuba diving, and there is a diving center next door. You can drive to La Palma Airport and Santa Cruz de La Palma, the island’s capital, in 10 minutes.
- Nice relaxing holiday, the only one thing that was bad was the coffee yuk!!.
- Location is good, stuff is excellent, breakfasts and dinners are very good.
- Friendly staff, clean room superb breakfast Cristobal the receptionist superb allowed us to check in early, for a three hundred room hotel the place is excellent.
- The staff were excellent and their efforts made up for the tired looking hotel
- Everything. Wonderful hotel, beautiful room and location.
Hotel La Palma Romántica
Hotel La Palma Romántica offers elegant accommodations within the picturesque Laurisilva Forest. It has 2 pools, a spa and rooms with views of the Atlantic Ocean, or surrounding mountains.The Palma Romántica has bright, attractive décor with wooden furnishings. Each of its rooms has a flat-screen TV and a balcony or terrace.The Palma’s spa facilities are available at an extra charge and they include an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, steam room and a hot tub, there are also wellness treatments, including massage.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves Canarian and international cuisine. It has a terrace which offers impressive ocean views. Guests can enjoy a cocktail in the lounge bar.The Romántica has a range of sports facilities, including a gym. There is a tennis courts available for a supplement. There are several walking routes in area, leading to viewpoints such as La Tosca and Los Tilos.
Bed duvets were great
Staff were excellent and waiters professional
Hotel Charming with lots of leisure space
- Heaven! It was one of the best places we have ever stayed!
- The location was stunning,the staff were friendly and helpful.It was my wife’s birthday while we were there and the hotel gave us cava and cake which was very thoughtful.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful when we were looking for places to go. Room was very spacious, bed large and comfy , shower powerful and we had a fridge . Lovely grounds, and the conservatory is lovely to sit in on an evening. Breakfast excellent value for money.
The staff at this hotel are exceptionally friendly and very capable. We loved our few days here, thought it was an excellent base for exploring the island and we would not hesitate to come back. I understand quite a lot of their customers do the same thing.
The choice of two nightly set menus were excellent value and the a la carte menu was varied and of very good quality. We loved this place. Thank you to everyone who made our stay so enjoyable.
- Bed duvets were great
Parador de La Palma
Surrounded by a beautiful, natural landscape, the Parador de la Palma provides great views of the island and is set in 44 hectares of tropical gardens.Each of the hotel’s rooms comes with a TV with premium satellite channels and a mini-bar.Enjoy a pleasant stroll through the gardens surrounding this hotel, with its plants and fruit trees native to the island. You can lie down and soak up the sun here, or take a cool dip in the outdoor swimming pool.Alternatively, you can spend the day on the beach, which is just a short drive from this complex.The hotel has excellent sports facilities onsite, including a gym where you can keep fit while on holiday, a sauna and a play area for children.The hotel has a restaurant, where you can enjoy local-style cuisine. Then you can have a drink in the bar with family or friends.In addition to the facilities already mentioned, the Parador de la Palma has a limited parking facility, a shop and a conference room.
- Great breakfast, good selection of food in the restaurant for dinner and lovely staff
- Beautiful colonial style property. Had a sea view balcony which was incredibly tranquil. Pool area not used as weather not great but it could do with a bit of maintenance to take it to the standard it deserves. Food in restaurant was surprisingly good and great value for money. Great base for the amazing hiking on the island Overall a very nice stay and I will be back soon.
- Beds comfortable, room very spacious, breakfast and dinner very good (on the two occasions when we ate at the hotel). The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great as a base for touring the island.
The breakfast was good and varied.
Lovely comfortable bed.
Beautiful room with balcony overlooking the sea.
- Fantastic views over the sea, breakfast in the room on the terrace, beautiful gardens with waterfall and pool feature, nice swimming pool area.
One of our top picks in Los Llanos de Aridane.Centrally located in the heart of Los Llanos de Aridane, Hotel Edén is in La Palma. It offers a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi in common areas. Shops and restaurants are a short walk from the property.Featuring a balcony with city views, all rooms come with a wardrobe and bed linen. Offering a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include a desk.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge with a satellite TV. Hotel Edén is located on an ideal spot for guests to start hiking and walking tours on the island.Tazacorte is 3.7 mi away from Hotel Edén and Puerto Naos is 6.2 mi away. La Caldera National Park is a 10-minute drive away, and the Port of Santa Cruz de la Palma is 22 mi from the hotel. La Palma Airport is at a distance of 17 mi.
- Beautiful reception space. The old style of the building is cosy.
- The bed very comfortable. Location. The kindness from the staff.
- Perfect location in the center of the town. The bar downstairs prepares amazing tortilla sandwiches! The rooms are simple and clean.
This is a pleasant hotel in the city center.
The staff were very helpful and helpful in everything we asked.
The room as well as bed were great and comfortable.
- Location is great for walking. Cafe Eden on the ground floor under the hotel is an excellent place to eat, drink and socialize. The staff in both places were more than friendly. I loved it.
Top Hotels In Arecida La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arecida La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arecida La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arecida La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!