10 Best Hotels To Stay In Areas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Areas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Areas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Areas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Areas Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Areas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Areas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Areas Galicia:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Farsund is just 350 feet from the white sand of Areas beach. The hotel offers traditional accommodations, with free WiFi access and free parking.Bedrooms at the hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have a balcony, private bathroom and TV. There is also a café, a library and a sun terrace.The Farsund is located on the beautiful coast of Galicia. Only 1.2 mi away is the quiet resort town of Sanxenxo, with its popular port and wonderful beaches. The hotel is 31 mi from Vigo airport.
The people who run the hotel
The atmosphere (happy vibe)
- Hotel Farsund offers a comfortable accommodation near the beach of Las Areas; the rooms were extraordinarily clean, the balcony offered a glimpse of the sea, the hosts were extremely nice; the breakfast buffet in the cafeteria offered gorgeous breakfast, if the weather is fine, you can sit amidst the flowers on the patio; the library consists of a variety of literary classics (only in Spanish, though) and games. The beach is 2 minutes away, nice restaurants and bars are always close by. Nevertheless, Areas is quite quiet compared to the rest of the coast.
- Simple elegance, very friendly and helpful staff, great location, 15 minute walk to Sanxenxo if you want some bustle, nearby beach restaurants good, beach beautiful. Magic elves cleaned room superquick every day, and all at a very reasonable price. Food and drink available on request
- Es un hotel sencillo con un situación excelente a pie de playa y en una zona muy tranquila, el hotel está muy limpio, el desayuno es bueno y la atención por parte del personal es muy buena, te resuelven cualquier duda y te ayudan en lo que necesites. Totalmente recomendable
- La cama,era enorme y comodisima, y el lugar tranquilo y ni un ruido.
- The people who run the hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. A 5-minute drive from Sanxenxo and the historic town of Combarro, Hotel Ancora is 2,950 feet from the nearest beach. Its bright, colorful rooms have a private terrace, a mini-bar and free Wi-Fi.Located just 2.5 mi from Sanxenxo and 8.1 mi from Pontevedra, the Ancora is perfectly located for you to enjoy both the rustic coastline and fine cities of Galicia. The hotel offers free on-site parking.Each room has a mini-bar including 2 free bottles of water.The Ancora’s café-bar serves characteristic Galician cuisine and offers a varied buffet breakfast. There is also a games room and a gym.
- The hotel is clean, cozy and the personnel was so helpful and nice. We were touring Galicia and stayed at the hotel for one night and got excellent tips from the staff for places to see. We liked our stay very much!
- We found all staff to be friendly, as we do not speak much Spanish, they were patient and were able to attend to our needs.
- Staff, breakfast, balcony view and location was fantastic!
- This is a modest tourist hotel, on a main road close to a small seaside resort. The hotel was modern, and clean, and the staff extremely helpful. The breakfast was good. It is within walking distance of beach, bars and restaurants, although they are down a steep hill!
- Quiet family business near Raxó, simple IKEA decoration, with place to park the car.
Hotel Gran Proa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Gran Proa is set right on Raxó Beach, on the Pontevedra Estuary. As well as free bicycle use, it offers 24-hour reception, free WiFi throughout the property and free public parking nearby. There is also a children’s games room.All rooms feature air conditioning, heating, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a terrace with sea views. All have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a café with a furnished terrace overlooking the estuary. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast that includes a freshly squeezed orange juice and hot dishes. Room service is also available.A laundry and ironing service is offered at the hotel. You can hire a car at the tour desk. Sanxenxo is 2.5 mi from the hotel, while Combarro is 3.1 mi away.
- Hotel Gran Proa is a fantastic hotel located in the heart of Raxo. The rooms with a sea view are exceptional. All the staff are very friendly and most helpful. It is the best hotel for breakfast and location we have stayed in.
The location was amazing! The views and being able to be that close to the beach was magical.
The hotel room was very modern and extremely clean! Quiet and the bed was comfortable.
The roof terrace was a lovely place to chill and appreciate the views!
The hotel breakfast was really good. As much freshly squeezed orange juice as you like, good coffee and a large range of cooked and uncooked options. All for €8!
The cafe bar was also lovely with great pintxos.
Very nice location in front of the beach.
The common terrace in the top floor was great.
- A really well located hotel across the road from the beach . A lovely little town that is great for families with a playground at the end of the beach and plenty of restaurants.
- Localização, quarto com boas áreas, sem problemas de maior. Estacionamento perto e gratuito.
Hotel Spa Nanin Playa
One of our top picks in Sanxenxo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering impressive sea views from its setting on the rocky Nanin Beach, Hotel Spa Nanin Playa features an outdoor pool and offers a free spa circuit per person, per stay. Located in Sanxenxo, it is set in attractive gardens.The Nanin Spa Playa’s air-conditioned rooms and apartments have simple décor and some offer views of the Atlantic Ocean. All have satellite TV and a fridge. Apartments also have a seating area and a kitchenette.Traditional Galician cuisine is served in the Nanin’s restaurant, which overlooks the pool and gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available on the terrace and in the bar.All guests have access to the spa.The Nanin Playa is 1.2 mi from the center of Sanxenxo and its marina. There is easy access to the region’s pretty white beaches and the nearest golf club is just 5 minutes’ drive away.
food for dinner was good value,
Staff very helpful
- Bed was extra comfortable and large. As we were away from the centre the lovely beach was private. Plenty of sunbeds around the pool. A bonus was the spa which we enjoyed every day. We got a room with sea view which was worth the extra. Staff were smiley and accommodating.
- Staff is awesome. Pool and areas around very clean. Private access to the beach. Room service very nice too, not five stars but can be improved for sure.
- Very helpful and friendly staff, beautiful location, lovely hotel.
I absolutely loved this place. The accommodations, staff, cleanliness, Spa, pool, food was all wonderful. I wished they had 1 exactly like it in the US near me. I had a truly relaxing time. IT was mid September and it felt as I had the place as my own.
Walking to town was so easy maybe 15 minutes.
When it was time to leave, I had no car, so the staff directed via $Bus vs $$$ Taxi to get to the nearest train station. I couldn’t of asked for a more lovely time at Hotel Nanin.
- food for dinner was good value,
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Piramide is just 1,650 feet from the unspoiled Paxariñas Beach, in Galicia’s Pontevedra region. The hotel has an outdoor pool and tennis court, and offers free Wi-Fi.Surrounded by trees, the Piramide Hotel is just over 0.6 mi from the seaside town of Portonovo. The famous A Lanzada Beach, popular with surfers, is a short walk away.The popular resort of Sanxenxo is also within a few minutes’ drive. The hotel offers free private parking on site.Rooms at the Piramide are simple and comfortable, with a TV and heating. The bathrooms include a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms have sea views.The hotel has a relaxing lounge and a café, serving characteristic local food. A breakfast buffet is offered during the summer.
- Eveything was clean,tidy,friendly atmosphere,lovely views,swiming pool,loved it all!
- The hotel is immaculately clean, stylishly decorated, and the location is excellent for a number of beautiful beaches. We ate out a few times within the local region but kept returning to the a la carte restaurant café, which offered truly superb, good value food.
- The staff was great. The hotel is in a good location, 500 meters from a really nice beach.
- The saft were more them nice to us ,eager to help , the breakfest was good , the bathroom very modern , the beds cosy and the water of the pool top.
- Fuimos 2 días en un puente de octubre. Todo estuvo muy bien.
One of our best sellers in Sanxenxo! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set on the beachfront in Sanxenxo, Hotel Mardevela offers free WiFi and rooms with a private balcony and sea views. This hotel features a 24-hour reception and shared lounge.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Praia de Silgar Beach is 0.6 mi from the property, and Pontevedra is 11 mi away. The hotel offers free parking.
- The reception desk person was so helpful — called and made us a reservation for the boat to isla Cies from Vigo.
- Breakfast was between 8.30 and 11.00 with plenty of choice. All rooms had sea view and the hotel was just a short walk away from 3 beautiful beaches and town where there were plenty of restaurants and tapas bars to choose from. Parking is free at the hotel.
- Amazing sea views, beautiful location. Friendly family run hotel close to Sanxenxo.
- Brilliant location. The staff were so helpful and friendly. A special welcome each evening and local visiting places and restaurant advice from Miguel. The place was spotlessly clean thank you. And despite a mistake on dates our hosts managed to accommodate us with a smile. Brilliant!
- It’s right by the sea and all rooms have a balcony. There is a garden overlooking the water, where you can sit and have a drink. Rooms are large and pleasant. Really good stay.
Hotel VIDA Playa Paxariñas
One of our top picks in Portonovo.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the heart of Rias Baixas, this hotel is 100 feet from Paxariñas Beach and 500 feet from Montalvo Beach. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a snack bar and a 24-hour front desk.Rooms at Hotel Playa Paxariñas feature a TV, telephone and a private bathroom. Most rooms have a terrace.The town of Portonovo offers numerous bars and restaurants serving local cuisine.The center of Portonovo is 0.6 mi from Hotel VIDA Playa Paxariñas.The charming coastal villages of Sanxenxo is 1.9 mi away and O Grove can be reached in less than 20 minutes’ drive. Pontevedra is 14 mi from Hotel VIDA Playa Paxariñas.
- Super clean room and hotel, great breakfast and very friendly staff. Will definitely go back.
- El personal muy amables y atentos. El hotel tiene una ubicación excelente. Todo limpio. Desayuno muy bueno.
- Cama cómoda, habitación muy amplia. Excelente desayuno relación calidad precio.
- simpatia dos funcionários limpeza excelente tudo muito bom.
- La situación del hotel y la atención del personal.
Hotel Faro Salazón
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Faro Salazón is set in the center of Sanxenxo, Pontevedra. It is in a lively area by the new marina, just 350 feet from Silgar Beach.There are also many bars, restaurants and terraces in the surrounding areas.Bright rooms are all simple and well equipped, with TV, a mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom has a bathtub. Free Wi-Fi is available.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about the area. Paid private parking is available 150 feet away and upon request.
- Location is great in the thick of the best restaurants and bars by the harbour and beach
- Location, service was nice. A Goleta restaurant part of hotel was nice
- El trato personal, la limpieza y sobre todo su ubicación “excepcional “
Habitación acogedora y cama cómoda.
Buena limpieza y buen baño.
La ubicación en todo el centro de Sanxenxo es muy buena.
localização no centro de sanxenxo , junto há marina.
recepcionista simpática e pronta para resolver tudo.
Hotel El Puente
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel El Puente overlooks A Carabuxeira Beach in Sanxenxo, in Galicia’s beautiful Rias Baixas region. It offers a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the El Puente feature tiled floors and simple, classic-style décor. Each one has central heating and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet in the dining room. There is a variety of restaurants within a 5-minute walk in central Sanxenxo.El Puente is just a 5 minute walk from Sanxenxo Marina and Silgar Beach. The town of Santiago de Compostela is a 50-minute drive away.
Very good location – no sea view but one of the many small sandy beaches is right behind the hotel
Safe area to walk
Many bars and restaurants nearby
Very friendly and helpful staff
Simple but happy breakfast
Very good value
- La discreción del personal. La rapidez en la puesta a punto de las habitaciones (limpieza). Y, en nuestro caso concreto, la asignación de una habitación superior a la contratada manteniendo el precio pactado (nos alojaron en habitación con vistas al mar, situación no contemplada en la reserva a través de la Web). Gracias una vez más.
La ubicación.El horario del desayuno de 9.00 a 11.30
La relación calidad precio.Para ser un dos estrellas está muy cuidado y muy limpio.
Hemos estado muy a gusto y con unas vistas maravillosas.
Recomiendo habitación con vistas al mar
- Es la segunda vez que vengo a este hotel y estoy seguro que repetiré. Aunque la zona de los alrededores es algo cara para tomar algo y comer.
- El personal es muy amable, la atención en recepción te hace sentir como en casa. Además está situado cerca de la zona centro de Sanxenxo.
- Very good location – no sea view but one of the many small sandy beaches is right behind the hotel
One of our top picks in Sanxenxo.With a tranquil location, surrounded by natural beauty, this charming hotel is within 1.9 mi of Sanxenxo and Porto Novo. It has great access to the region’s many beautiful beaches.The hotel’s proximity to the region’s major road network means it has excellent access to the surrounding area and the region’s many famous and beautiful beaches, including Baltar in Portonovo, Silgar in Sanxenxo and La Lanzada.With comfortable, clean accommodations available at great rates, the hotel is a great choice for a relaxing, peaceful break. Exchange the hustle and bustle of city life for a restful, restorative break in the tranquil surroundings of Sanxenxo.
- none of the above. The hotel was clean but could do with some update painting etc. Reception area very dark and not really that welcoming. It was great for the price and they were very nice.
- Adorei o pequeno almoço, o jantar e da simpatia dos funcionários
- Tudo muito bom serviço 5 estrela muita simpatia e boa relação com os cliente
- muito bom pequeno almoço, das pessoas que lá trabalham, da localização, em 5 minutos de carro fica perto de tudo., tudo 5 estrelas, recomendo e certamente um dia voltarei
- Todo. Desayuno, limpieza, piscina, el silencio en la noche para dormir, el personal super amable, etc…
Top Hotels In Areas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Areas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Areas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Areas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!