10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ardovie Angus – Top Hotel Reviews
Ardovie Angus is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ardovie Angus. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ardovie Angus. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ardovie Angus. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ardovie Angus right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ardovie Angus with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ardovie Angus:
Founded as a coaching inn in the early 19th century, this charming 3-star hotel is situated in the ancient city of Brechin and now offers high-standard accommodations.The Northern Hotel has a long tradition of hospitality and has been welcoming travelers to the Angus area for nearly 200 years. In the heart of the region, the hotel is a great base from which to explore the area’s natural beauty. There is plenty to see and do nearby, including some of Scotland’s most magnificent golf courses.For a traditional setting coupled with modern luxuries, the completely refurbished Northern Hotel is a great choice. Bright and attractive, the accommodations have been furnished and decorated to a high standard.Free Wi-Fi wireless internet access is available in the hotel’s public areas and in most bedrooms.Guests can enjoy excellent food from the award-winning chef in the Baillie Lounge or relax in the new Hudson’s Bar, the hotel’s latest addition.
- The location is perfect and the restaurant was very nice.
- We liked the Caledonian Railway as that was the reason for visit. We like the town centre location spacious apartment.
- The beds were comfy the room was adequate for our needs had never be to Brechin before and we were going to a golden wedding just perfect
- Comfy bed and spacious lounge. Equipped kitchen and good bathroom. All very clean.
- The staff were lovely despite being rushed off their feet and clearly in need of more colleagues
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Glenesk Hotel is located in Edzell in the region of Grampian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hotel. Dundee is 27 miles from Glenesk Country House, and Stonehaven is 20 miles away. Aberdeen Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Good customer service, guest satisfaction was obviously important.
- The staff were so friendly and attentive. The food in the restaurant for dinner and breakfast was lovely, although dinner prices were quite high. The room was large and well appointed.
- We had a superb stay at the hotel, our room was upgraded and the space, furnishings and comfort fabulous. A great place, and leisure facilities did the job nicely. The Whisky bar has to be seen to be believed, outstanding!!! Food – excellent, no complaints whatsoever. All staff from reception, restaurant, bar and breakfast were so friendly, helpful. we will definitely return and hope to have some wedding guests staying here too. Such a pleasant surpise and worth a visit.
- The staff were fantastically accommodating and very friendly and helpful.
Our welcome at reception was wonderful, think his name was Matt. Was so cheerful and helpful. Swimming pool was lovely nice an warm roasting jacuzzi.
Our dinner and service was fantastic. The staff were all so lovely to my wee girl making her trip away even more fun!
I had seen a review saying their room was cold… ours was roasting and it was ice outside.
Breakfast also wonderful.
Blown away by this hotel i couldn’t fault one thing and normally every time I’m away somewhere there are many things that bother me.
This hotel is a one off! You will love your stay.
One of our top picks in Montrose.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The Park Hotel is in a quiet area, in the center of this historic seaside town, half a mile from Montrose Train Station and the golf course. It has free parking, rooms with private bathrooms, and a bar and restaurant.The Park Hotel is 1,000 feet from the High Street and the shops. The beach and the Montrose Golf Links golf course are a short walk from the hotel.The rooms have private bathrooms, TVs, hairdryers, tea/coffee, suit presses and ironing facilities. Some rooms are on the first floor and some have views over the gardens.Parkers restaurant offers a brasserie-style menu with daily specials. The bar is a more casual option and there is also 24-hour room service.A full cooked Scottish breakfast is available each day.
- the room was excellent and the breakfast was outstanding
- A very pleasant stay in a newly refurbished hotel, work still going on but inconvenience kept to a minimum. will be great when its finished. n
Staff was very friendly.
- we were on full board and I can honestly say that all the meals provided were excellent; lovely flavours, nicely presented and the staff were friendly and efficient.
- Clean and tidy with a huge refurbishment going on to bring the hotel back up to original standard. Friendly staff, good traditional local menu well cooked, great choice at breakfast.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Star Hotel offers accommodations in Montrose. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is room service at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Dundee is 26 miles from Star Hotel, and St. Andrews is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- excellent bedroom size and bathroom size. safe for kids. very clean.
- Comfy clean room, good location and excellent breakfast
- We didn’t take the breakfast option but the room was very big and clean with a big shower room too.
- Nice room with modern bathroom, rooms themselves are decent in quality.
- Great location, lovely staff, big room, very clean.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Links Hotel offers accommodations in Montrose. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dundee is 26 miles from Links Hotel, and St. Andrews is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- clean tidy room, comfy bed, decent hot shower with good water pressure, friendly staff, restaurant food was good as was the coffee at breakfast.
- We opted for the junior suite and wasn’t disappointed. The room was very spacious, modern and comfortable. Above expectations. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast good.
- All the staff were very friendly. The room exceeded my expectations as it was really spacious. Unfortunately, I was on the ground floor and had no view, however that was not a problem for me. The restaurant served great food, as I ate both dinner and breakfast there. The hotel is perfectly located, as it is within walking distance of the Main Street and the beach. Overall, the hotel was really nice.
- First time we have stayed there and its beautiful wooden staircase is stunning. Bedroom was warm, roomy and welcoming. Attended a Folk Night and it was excellent.
- Lovely stay, room was very large and modern, great breakfast, will come back in the summer to benefit from having a room with a balcony. Good value for money.
The George Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Montrose, 26 miles from Dundee, The George Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. St. Andrews is 28 miles from The George Hotel, and Stonehaven is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was really good. Waiting staff simply lovely and very helpful. No issue with staff.
- Fantastic powerful shower. Great staff lovely breakfast choices. Good central location.v
I am a vegetarian and have a gluten-free diet. The hotel was all prepared and dealt with my diet without any difficulty. The food was excellent.
The staff were very polite, and nothing was too much trouble. There was a problem with the lock on my room door, and the manager offered to change my room immediately.
The room was comfortable.
- Really loved our stay at The George Hotel, very comfy bed, close to the train station. Very close to our venue (Town Hall). Excellent food.
- very pleasant staff and the town centre is minutesaway
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hillside Hotel offers accommodations in Montrose. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Dundee is 27 miles from Hillside Hotel, and St. Andrews is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Freindly staff, good menu, good cooking, handy location, carpark, provided all that was promised
Good room with drinks including water , Soap to wash with no silly bottles of liquid.
Radiator thermostat , openable window , with blackout blind.
Good pub downstairs , good freshly made food from restaurant. Good breakfast offered.
- The main meals were nice a little expensive though. The rooms were clean and comfortable
- The room was clean, tidy and comfortable. Good bathroom and in particular the shower was easy to use, great heat with fluffy towels. I loved the feather duvets. Good selection for breakfast, included continental and cooked.
- Excellent food in the restaurant and a very comfy bed
Located in Marykirk, 30 miles from Aberdeen, Marykirk Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Dundee is 28 miles from Marykirk Hotel, and Stonehaven is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 31 miles from Marykirk Hotel.
No reviews yet.
The Panmure Arms Hotel
The Panmure Arms Hotel is located in Edzell, just 27 miles from Dundee. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Stonehaven is 20 miles from The Panmure Arms Hotel, and Arbroath is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 32 miles from The Panmure Arms Hotel.
- Very homely catered for my dietary needs very peaceful surroundings
- Friendly staff and huge meals. Excellent breakfast
- The staff were really helpful and the breakfast was fantastic
- Staff are very welcoming and it’s a very homely place . The food and staff are excellent.
- Staff were very friendly and helpfulmade us feel at home.
Chapelbank Hotel is located in Forfar, 27 miles from Perth and 13 miles from Dundee. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Andrews is 21 miles from Chapelbank Hotel, and Dunkeld is 27 miles from the property. Aberdeen Airport is 46 miles away.
- Breakfast was nice and the room was large as was the bed.
- Easily accessible to town and surrounding area…small but personal
- Room was lovely, location was perfect, can’t fault
- One of the best I have stayed in on my trip to the UK staying at pubs
- A really good breakfast easy parking a central location and a very comfy bed!
Top Hotels In Ardovie Angus Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ardovie Angus to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ardovie Angus but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ardovie Angus. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!