10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ardán Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ardán Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ardán Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ardán Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ardán Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ardán Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ardán Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ardán Galicia:
Hotel Duerming Justo
One of our best sellers in Sanxenxo! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in one of the most popular villages of the Rias Baixas region, in the center of Sanxenxo and in front of the Silgar beach, just a few feet from the marina.The great location makes of Sanxenxo one of the easiest cities to reach in Galicia, since the distance to other major cities like Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, La Coruña and even to Portugal are fairly short.The hotel was originally built in 1990 and the refurbished in 1998.Completely adapted to the needs of modern hospitality, offering all the services and amenities of a hotel of this category.
- The Staff so friendly and helpful, The lovely breakfast all fresh food perhaps they could offer fresh orange juice??. Very clean and of course the location perfect out the door and on the beach great!!
The proximity to the beach makes this a perfect hotel for a beach holiday. The hotel is very basic but what it has is clean and functions. The staff were very frendly and helpfull at all times.
The breakfast was good enough but the fruit would run out quite early. The room was very basic containing just a bed and wardrobe and 2 bed side tables. nowhere else to sit and no balcony available. Parking was available at the public carpark which was a 5 min walk and cost 17.80 euros per 24 hr period.
- Localização, pequeno almoço e a relação qualidade/preço.
- La ubicación y la atención del personal son muy amables
- O staff era muitíssimo simpático, de tal forma familiar e simpático que se torna difícil apontar aspectos menos bons. Localização muito boa.
One of our top picks in Portonovo.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the lovely coastal town of Portonovo, near Sanxenxo in Galicia, the Royal Nayef hotel is just 350 feet from Canelas Beach, where you can spend a relaxing day in the summer.This modern hotel features a tasteful interior decor, and each of the rooms is spacious and most offer sea views so you can enjoy plenty of natural light.Grab a bite to eat in the hotel’s very own cafe, before heading to the bar for a sociable drink with family or friends.You can unwind by the outdoor swimming pool in the property, or enjoy long walks in the marina.
Superb hotel. We had a lovely room on third floor with sea view and balcony which was even more idyllic when we spotted dolphins in the bay one late afternoon! Stunning beach nearby and 10 min walk to harbour with restaurants.
Exceptionally good breakfast. All in all very good value and very pleasant helpful staff.
- Small hotel, very clean,friendly staff, great choice for breakfast and excellent location for resteraunts.
- The desk staff were all wonderful, friendly and helpful. It really makes a difference! Room was big and comfortable, rooftop pool was fun to relax in.
- Room was comfortable and had a great spa shower. Location was good, just a short walk to the beach.
Great value for money in 4 star accommodation
Clean spacious room with a great sea view
Reception were pleasant and helpful with all queries. Best breakfast ever in all of Spain!
Thanks for a memorable stay
- Superb hotel. We had a lovely room on third floor with sea view and balcony which was even more idyllic when we spotted dolphins in the bay one late afternoon! Stunning beach nearby and 10 min walk to harbour with restaurants.
Hotel Puerta Del Sol
One of our best sellers in Vigo! Hotel Puerta del Sol is located just 1,000 feet from the port, in the heart of Vigo. It offers modern facilities, including hydromassage showers and free Wi-Fi access.The bright, comfortable bedrooms and flat-screen TV.The Puerta del Sol is located in the historic city center, near the Santa María church and Piedra Market. Around the hotel, there are many shops, restaurants and bars.Vigo airport is also just 5 mi away.
- Friendly, helpful reception staff. Cleanliness and provision of coffee and water was great. The location to all aspects of Vigo was excellent. Would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Vigo and hope to return some day soon myself.
- Basically, everything! Free water and coffee- essential when traveling. Great coffee/bar across plaza. Great windows.
- Fabulous position. Staff so helpful. It was great
- the location is great, really in the heart of the city. The place is nice even though the room is quite small and there isn´t a breakfast service (although they provide coffee and water). We stayed one night and it was great, the staff was kind and helpful.
- Decoration, location and free expresso/cookies for breakfast.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This is a charming rural hotel located in the heart of Rias Baixas in an area with delightful neighboring beaches that are accessible on foot.Its 9 rooms are all exterior-facing and have been carefully designed to provide visitors with maximum level of comfort.Its countryside location allows guests to enjoy multitude of outdoor activities close to nature.
Helpful reception service
Tasty eggs for breakfast…:-)
- Rosi was outstanding. Her way of helping was amazing and very useful. We had our own house separated from the main house and everything was brand new and perfect. We enjoyed a lot and we highly recommend it to everyone.
- Great place in the countryside by the sea, it felt like a proper country home. Lots of attention to detail in the decor and just very homely. Our room overlooked the pool and the sea. The staff was adorable, super friendly and caring when my partner got a bit ill and I asked for tea. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable and the bathroom big and with a massage bath. The breakfast buffet was delicious and you could also get cooked breakfast on request. It’s an easy walk to the beach and there is a path that takes you to the nearest bar and restaurant without having to take the main road. The beach is very nice.
- Amazing views, very welcoming friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, spacious room and a really big bathroom! Cozy atmosphere.
- A particularly warm welcome from the owner. She was always most helpful
- Helpful reception service
One of our top picks in Pontevedra.Rias Bajas Hotel is located in the commercial and financial center and is only 350 feet away from the old city; making it the ideal location for anyone visiting Pontevedra.Enjoy the superb services and facilities as well as internet services in the entirely hotel, making sure all customers enjoy all the comforts needed to be fully satisfied during their stay. Our cuisine is a must and combines the best local produce. There are 80 parking spaces available at an additional cost.Air conditioning and heating are available throughout the hotel and in the bedrooms.
- Great location near the heart of the city. We loved Pontevedra. Close to a grocery store. Walked around the city, saw the church, window shopped during siesta then enjoyed exploring during the evening. Ate a light supper at the hotel restaurant. Comfy and nice sized room. Helpful staff. Busy hotel but was well taken care of.
- This property is located close to coming trail, old city, sites and restaurants. The room was very comfortable and quiet. We rested well.
- Bright, modern hotel right in the center of Pontevedra – great location was the main attraction for us. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable, clean, and quiet. Breakfast was not included and we did not eat in the restaurant.
- All good – breakfast for 10€ was OK but then we took for lunch also–good value. The Plaza was fabulous
- The hotel is very well located and the bedroom and bathroom were clean.
Hotel Gran Proa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Gran Proa is set right on Raxó Beach, on the Pontevedra Estuary. As well as free bicycle use, it offers 24-hour reception, free WiFi throughout the property and free public parking nearby. There is also a children’s games room.All rooms feature air conditioning, heating, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a terrace with sea views. All have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a café with a furnished terrace overlooking the estuary. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast that includes a freshly squeezed orange juice and hot dishes. Room service is also available.A laundry and ironing service is offered at the hotel. You can hire a car at the tour desk. Sanxenxo is 2.5 mi from the hotel, while Combarro is 3.1 mi away.
- Hotel Gran Proa is a fantastic hotel located in the heart of Raxo. The rooms with a sea view are exceptional. All the staff are very friendly and most helpful. It is the best hotel for breakfast and location we have stayed in.
The location was amazing! The views and being able to be that close to the beach was magical.
The hotel room was very modern and extremely clean! Quiet and the bed was comfortable.
The roof terrace was a lovely place to chill and appreciate the views!
The hotel breakfast was really good. As much freshly squeezed orange juice as you like, good coffee and a large range of cooked and uncooked options. All for €8!
The cafe bar was also lovely with great pintxos.
Very nice location in front of the beach.
The common terrace in the top floor was great.
- A really well located hotel across the road from the beach . A lovely little town that is great for families with a playground at the end of the beach and plenty of restaurants.
- Localização, quarto com boas áreas, sem problemas de maior. Estacionamento perto e gratuito.
Hotel Airiños 3* Superior
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Airiños has an ideal seafront setting, in the charming Galician fishing village of Cangas do Morrazo. The hotel offers elegant accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Airiños are bright and comfortable. They have a minibar, a TV and an iron. The hotel also has a bar and a 24-hour front desk. This offers a tour desk and bike rental.The Airiños Hotel is 800 feet from Rodeira Beach, with many traditional bars and restaurants nearby. Cangas has a beautiful natural setting in the Rías Baixas region, with more than 30 beaches nearby.The town of Vigo and Peinador Airport are 20 minutes away by car or boat. A ferry service is available every 30 minutes.
Fantastic hotel , super professional check in with lots of useful information. Room immaculate and bathroom well designed with great shower .
Breakfast was simply first class . Lots of lovely fresh fruit fruit juices and great choice of breads and pastries and super hot homemade tortilla .
Rooms were made up immaculately each day and lovely complimentary sliced fruit and cava a welcome surprise.
Incredible value for money and would highly recommend to anyone in the area
- The hotel is brand new and very pretty. The staff is incredibly accommodating. For example, when I could not seem to get the electricity to turn on in the room (I had not pushed the card in forcefully enough), the front desk receptionist came up personally to check it out and was completely gracious. She stayed a few moments to insure that the AC was working and all was in order. All while maintaining a friendly and warm manner.
- Central Location. Nice hotel. great breakfast and breakfast room. Super staff.
- Friendly and helpful staff – comfy room, clean pleasant surroundings. Convenient location, walking distance to all facilities
- Staff extraordinarily helpful. Hotel spotlessly clean, service truly wonderful and food good
- Fantastic hotel , super professional check in with lots of useful information. Room immaculate and bathroom well designed with great shower .
One of our top picks in Sanxenxo.With a tranquil location, surrounded by natural beauty, this charming hotel is within 1.9 mi of Sanxenxo and Porto Novo. It has great access to the region’s many beautiful beaches.The hotel’s proximity to the region’s major road network means it has excellent access to the surrounding area and the region’s many famous and beautiful beaches, including Baltar in Portonovo, Silgar in Sanxenxo and La Lanzada.With comfortable, clean accommodations available at great rates, the hotel is a great choice for a relaxing, peaceful break. Exchange the hustle and bustle of city life for a restful, restorative break in the tranquil surroundings of Sanxenxo.
- none of the above. The hotel was clean but could do with some update painting etc. Reception area very dark and not really that welcoming. It was great for the price and they were very nice.
- Adorei o pequeno almoço, o jantar e da simpatia dos funcionários
- Tudo muito bom serviço 5 estrela muita simpatia e boa relação com os cliente
- muito bom pequeno almoço, das pessoas que lá trabalham, da localização, em 5 minutos de carro fica perto de tudo., tudo 5 estrelas, recomendo e certamente um dia voltarei
- Todo. Desayuno, limpieza, piscina, el silencio en la noche para dormir, el personal super amable, etc…
Hotel Talaso Louxo La Toja
One of our top picks in Isla de la Toja – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set on La Toja Island, in the Rías Baixas area of Galicia, this hotel offers sea views and a well-equipped Thalassotherapy center with a surcharge.Air-conditioned rooms at Talaso Hotel Louxo la Toja have great views and free WiFi. They feature a seating area, satellite TV, a mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy Turkish baths, a sauna, waterbeds and heated pools at the hotel’s spa, for an extra charge. A range of beauty and health treatments are offered.Galician seafood is served in the Ensenada Restaurant. Drinks and snacks are available at the café.There is a 24-hour reception. Free parking is available nearby. Pontevedra is 24 mi away.
- The Spa was excellent. The breakfast buffet was of a very good quality and the hotel room I was in was very spacious. If I had to go to O Grove again I would stay at this hotel in La Toja. Parking was also a treat.
- Spacious, recently renovated room on the first floor. Very comfortable beds, spacious bathroom. Huge and delicious breakfast buffet. Wonderful pool area.
- It is minutes away from d’Berto seafood restaurant, which quite rightly to our mind, has been rated the best seafood restaurant in Spain – superb food, service and wine and incredibly loved by our 4 and 6 year olds. The view from the family rooms 116 – 117 – all family rooms being on the first floor – was excellent. The staff made a real effort to accommodate our children’s requests at lunch. Could not fault breakfast.
- good breakfast, very confortable room very good relation price vs quality
- We have a deluxe room, which was new and all was good. Great breakfast
One of our top picks in O Grove.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Amandi is a family-run hotel located in O Grove center, only 1,300 feet from La Toja island and its beaches, very near the sea promenade and the fishing port of O Grove. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and a garden. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Guests have access to a shared living room with TV.
- Very friendly staff and it was excellent value for money
Friendly and helpful reception staff. Comfortable bed, enough space in room, quality bathroom.
Easy street parking in easy reach of hotel. Lots of restaurants and cafes in walking distance.
Strong wi-fi in room.
- The staff lovely beds comfortable hotel absolutely spotless breakfast variety plentiful great value for money views from rooms to die for ??
- The staff made us feel like family while we there. So attentive and genuinely unbothered by anything we needed.
- La ubicación, pero sobre todo el trato del personal de recepción y la limpieza del sitio.
Top Hotels In Ardán Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ardán Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ardán Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ardán Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!