10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ardaiz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ardaiz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ardaiz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ardaiz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ardaiz Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ardaiz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ardaiz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ardaiz Navarre:
Casa Elita in Larrasoaña has a garden and a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom, while some boast a mountain view.A continental or Italian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Speaking Catalan, Danish, English and French at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Pamplona is 11 mi from the inn, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 37 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 mi from Casa Elita.
- Very pleasant housekeeper :); comfy beds; rich and traditional breakfast; secured parking.
- A very homely place to stay when walking the Camino de Santiago. Lovely breakfast provided by the host, best so far.
- Close to the Camino trail, full use of ground floor if needed, lovely breakfast (incl fab homemade Italian Tiramisu) / local honey / coffee ……. to start us on our way to Pamplona.
- Loved the owner , she was like our mother for the day , so sweet and caring , rooms very comfortable breakfast great 🙂
- Lovely friendly welcome, lovely clean room, use of lounge tv etc to relax and somewhere to dry clothes. Location was fine, as the village is small and there is only one place to eat, so need to get in early. Elita made us feel very welcome.
Hotel Rural Quinto Real
Surrounded by countryside, Hostal Rural Quinto Real is located in Eugi, only 16 mi from Pamplona. This rustic-style guest house offers stunning views of the Eugi Reservoir and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Rural Quinto Real are decorated with rustic décor and come with a TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the reservoir.Hostal Rural Quinto Real has a bar and a restaurant with an exterior terrace and serving local food with fresh ingredients. There is also a large garden area and a children’s playground.The area is ideal for cycling and hiking. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information.Hostal Rural Quinto Real is close to Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Roncesvalles and Elizondo are 19 mi from the Hostal.
- Value for money. Booking.com suggest 200 words but there’s nothing else to stay. I suppose if you like flies, that’s a good point! I can’t get to 200 words. Sorry.
- Friendly service and pleasant outside seating area. Lovely view over the lake.
In two short words, “absolute gem.” Truly nothing to not enjoy, but let’s begin with the staff because they make this place worth the visit. The owner could not be more inviting, friendly, and the reason you never want to check out. The food is top notch, I travelled with two others and we tried as much of the menu as possible. Everything was delicious from the beers and snacks to the main dishes. There are also a few great restaurants within a short drive but if you have only one night, the restaurant is the best call.
A perfect place to visit with friends or alone. The locals are inviting and congregate in the bar during the evenings and make it hard to leave without new friends. Without a question if this is available, book it!
Having stayed in the Basque country for the past 12 summers this is by far the very best place as far as location, value for the money, and service. You will be thankful you stayed too.
- nice location beside the highway. easy to approach by bus or taxi from pamplona
- The dinner was outstanding. Management should promote it more intensively
Hotel Rural Torre De Uriz
Hotel Rural Torre de Uriz is near the Irati Forest in Navarre and features an authentic medieval tower. Guests can relax outside in the gardens or in the living room with a fireplace.There are 3 spacious rooms in the tower and 3 in the attached house. All have a TV, private bathroom and internet access.The Torre de Uriz has a restaurant for breakfast and dinner. It serves home-style cuisine using seasonal products.This accommodations does not have an elevator.The hotel’s location makes it easy to explore the spectacular Irati forest or to practice bird watching in the gorges of Lumbier or Arbayún.
- Beautiful hotel in quiet surroundings. Nice breakfast and great lunch. Self service bar with great wines for a good price.
- Jesus and Paula are excellent hosts. The property is unique and surrounded by natural beauty.
- The property is absolutely fabulous. The room was really spacious and comfortable. The ambience was super relaxed. The lounge and bar area superb and chilled. The architecture fabulous. Dinner was sensationally good. Breakfast was excellent. There is a good quiet area to sit outside. The owners are really lovely people. There is a great hillside walk from the hotel.
Atmosphere and decoration was warm and relaxing
Hotel staff very kind and ready to help
Armonía entre decoración y confort moderno y arquitectura antigua
Buen gusto en todo
Hotel Rural Loizu
Hotel Rural Loizu is set in Burguete, 28 mi from Pamplona and the nearest airport, and just 12 mi from the beautiful Irati Forest. All rooms offer international channels on a flat-screen satellite TV.Featuring hardwood floors, all rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The hotel has a shared lounge and a bar. Special diet menus are available on request at the à la carte restaurant, which also serves a pilgrim’s menu and a wide selection of local dishes.An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. The property is 24 mi from the medieval village Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.
Spacious room, beautiful, pristine bathroom with super bathtub. Very friendly staff; prepared us a breakfast to go since we were leaving early.
Great option instead of crowded Roncesvalles in the early days of the Camino. Cool huge keys for opening gate in the morning.
- Charming hotel with excellent staff and good enough food. The fact that our room had a bathtub after 18 miles walking across the Pyrenees was superb!
- Friendly staff and efficient. Lovely room very comfortable and clean. Hotel facilities all open and a joy to use.
- Great food, lovely staff, excellent G&T, and even a bath in the room which was incredible after hiking 30km over the Pyrenees
- Charming old building, great food and wine, excellent staff!
- Spacious room, beautiful, pristine bathroom with super bathtub. Very friendly staff; prepared us a breakfast to go since we were leaving early.
Unique hotel 6 miles from the center of Pamplona, in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by gardens and next to the Ultzama River, in the town of Olabe.Comfortable and individual rooms, decorated with intense colors that create a charming, bold, and warming atmosphere. The hotel has two lounges equipped with fireplaces, and homey exterior terraces where you can enjoy a relaxing read, or breakfast.This is a rural hotel with a privileged position from which to visit any one of the many Navarran geographical points of interest. Three golf courses are only a few miles away, as well as the Museum Jorge Oteiza and the Señorio de Bertiz natural reserve.
- Lovely welcome, very friendly , free drink on arrival
- Bedroom was excellent. It was more like a suite as there was a small lounge too. Very quiet (our room was down a level) considering busy road outside. Josè and Monil great hosts and nothing was too much trouble for them despite our almost non-existent Spanish. Really good food too – if you haven’t tried pork cheek before then go for it!
- Friendly and serviceminded staff. Very good food. Big room with a huge bed.
- It’s a really great hotel. Allthough it is situated alongside a rather busy road, the rooms are very, very quiet and equipped with a very good airco. Very comfortable room and excellent bed. On top of that, the staff was very helpfull and kind. There is no need to survh for a restaurant. The restaurant in the hotel is very satisfying. For us this hotel was a unexpected pleasant stay. We definitely will come back. Exxcellent place to stay when visiting Pamplona.
- The setting was idyllic and the property has lots of charm with a rustic flavor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We came for the Fermin festival and elected to take cabs into town due to the lack of parking, the staff was helpful in arranging cabs for us. They also allowed us to use their personal cell phones since ours were stolen in another town.
Hotel Rural Aribe
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Rural Aribe is located in Aribe. Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Hotel Rural Aribe you will find a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Irati is 10 minutes’ drive away (through Valle de Aezkoa). Pamplona Airport is 28 mi away.
- Very good rooms, friendly staff, good served breakfast, quiet place. Nice for a resting weekend. Located near famous Selva de Irati or Roncesvalles, also paleolitic monuments and good trekking in nearby mountains by the french border. Crossing to France for nice landscapes and tourist shopping at S.Jean Pied de Port, start of the Way to Santiago. Grab a GPS!
- The owners were fantastic and clearly loved where they lived. They were very informative and enthusiastic about the area. They had an exceptional grasp of the English language.the food was very good and fresh also sensible portions.the room suited our needs and the beds were clean and comfortable as was the bathroom.very good value for money.
El apartamento está muy bien, muy espacioso con todo lo necesario en la cocina, camas muy cómodas.
Un lugar muy tranquilo para descansar y muy cerca de la selva de Irati.
- La limpieza , la comodidad de la cama y la especial información que ofrecían los dueños para hacer las excursiones .
- Habitación amplia, acogedora y cómoda. Se agradece la posibilidad de cenar con muchas opciones,: menú, platos sueltos,… imprescindible la información de la zona por parte de Marisa. Para repetir.
Hotel Rural Muskilda
Hotel Muskilda is a traditional 19th century stone building located in Urroz, Navarra. Beautifully painted wall frescoes and the restored authentic furniture add charming detail to this hotel.The hotel features a dining room where breakfast is served, and also a bar. There is a sitting room with a reading area and magnificent views.All spacious rooms at Muskilda include a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and amenities. They are also equipped with a TV and heating.Hotel Rural Muskilda is located 12 mi from Pamplona and is near the start of the famous Camino de Santiago. The Lumbier Canyon is also just a 30-minute drive away.
- The food was delicious. The tomato salad was incredible and the haddock superbly cooked. The breakfast was delicious.
- The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fabulous, and a great restaurant next door. The grilled beef the best we habe had in 6 wks of travel.
- No se indica en la página de booking que una vez reservado no exite posibilidad de cancelación gratuita.
- La atención de Carmentxu, La cama, la habitación y el hotel en sí cómodo y precioso
Een heel leuk plattelandshotel met een gepassioneerde eigenaresse, die alles doet om het haar gasten
naar de zin te maken.
Hotel Ekai offers free Wi-Fi, a traditional Navarran restaurant and bright, country-style rooms with flat-screen satellite TV. Pamplona Aiport and city center are a 20-minute drive away.Hotel Ekai is located on the edge of the Pyrenees Mountains, just 1.2 mi from the center of Aoiz. It is a 25-minute drive from Roncesvalles, an important point on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Staff at Ekai Hotel are happy to provide information about the region. Free public parking is available at the hotel.The spacious rooms feature wooden floors and air conditioning. Each room comes with a safe, a mini-bar and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.
- A great place to stay if your traveling in the region, on site bar and restaurant, a very quiet location. the staff were friendly and helpful. On site parking.
- Great staff Very friendly off street parking we came by motorcycle good price
- Everything from the welcome onwards and it was a bargain
- STAFF WERE EXCELLENT AND VERY HELPFUL. FOOD WAS GREAT AND FABULOUS VALUE FOR MONEY
- Good low budget accomodation with decent dinner and extensive breakfast buffet
Completely refurbished, Hotel Burlada is located at the entrance to the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, just 5 minutes’ drive from Pamplona city center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The rooms feature a simple design, decorated with pastel colors and wooden furniture. They come with air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.Breakfast at Burlada Hotel is served in the cafeteria. Snacks are also available from here during the day.During the Sanfermín festival in Pamplona, buses run into the city 24 hours a day. Logroño and San Sebastián are located 56 mi from the hotel while Biarritz is 62 mi away.
- Great staff and secure parking for motorcycles. Newly refurbished room too. Good air conditioning. Other negative reviews are inaccurate. Id happily stay here again.
- The shower was amazing and the bed very comfortable. The cafeteria was a nice place to have a breakfast and its food a reasonable prize, not to mention its great and cheap coffee.
- Hotel is very clean. Staff are very helpful with good English. Bartender very friendly. Good location with plenty of coffee places around
Price was great! 10 minutes with the bus from downtown, you can even walk 30 minutes from hotel to downtown, bus statiom Just about the córner (1.5 euros per travel! Súper
It was an affordable hotel.
So it meet expectations.
Hotel Pamplona Villava
Located in the peaceful town of Villava, Hotel Pamplona Villava is only 1.9 mi away from Pamplona. It features free WiFi, and terrace with views.In this pet-friendly accommodations every room is air-conditioned, with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a seating area.The on-site restaurant offers traditional yet innovative cuisine. Meeting and convention facilities, 24-hour front desk and private parking are available on site.Other activities available in the surroundings, include horse riding and cycling.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 29 mi from the property, while Olite is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5 mi from the hotel.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, hotel room was very spacious and comfortable. Facilities excellent in hotel, and it’s location close to the centre of Pamplona is fantastic. Would recommend to anyone traveling with a dog.
- Bedroom was excellent, huge, large, very comfortable bed, extra pillows, huge bathroom, amazing shower, beautiful balcony. Evening meal was basic but nicely cooked and very good value for money. Breakfast was fine, good value and reasonable choice. They accept dogs, which was important for us. Two guys on reception were very good, one in particular very friendly and excellent English, bonus.
- A family run hotel. Having dinner next to the family dinner table makes you feel at home. The cafe next to the hotel to have a small breakfast.
Could not recomend this establishment more highly great stay great staff and the two elderly owners are still there working the dinner shift.Great breakfast on site parking close to bus stop drops you right in the heart of the city for only a couple of eruos loved it
- Location in relation to auto via was good. Property overall very good. Staff excellent.
Top Hotels In Ardaiz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ardaiz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ardaiz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ardaiz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!