10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arcos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arcos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcos Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arcos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arcos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arcos Galicia:
Boasting a terrace, Hotel Calzada is set in Arcos. Featuring a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Calzada also boast a mountain view. At the accommodations, the rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Calzada.Ponferrada is 24 mi from the hotel, while Manzaneda is also 24 mi away.
- Great hotel very helpful staff lovely room lovely hotel great breakfast fantastic sorry we only had one night will definitely go back recommend it 100 percent
- Very good place to stay as on route to our final destination. Modern hotel which was very well presented, staff were excellent and catered for all our needs. Restaurant severed very good food at a reasonable cost, breakfast was provided and plentiful.
- Very comfortable room with a balcony view. Great parking for our group of motorcycles.
- Great staff who made a big effort to check dishes for my special dietary needs & providing gluten free bread & soya milk. We had a fabulous meal on one of the two nights. The room was small but good use of space so plenty of storage for our gear. Very comfortable bed. Convenient to have a mini bar we could use for our bottled water. Aircon was brilliant.
- Friendly staff. Clean. Prices for dinner expensive although nice.
Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro
This 17th-century hotel-spa is located in O Castro in the Sil Valley, eastern Galicia. Surrounded by gardens, it has a popular restaurant and bar, free WiFi, a covered and seasonal swimming pool, and tennis court.The air-conditioned and heated rooms at Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro have plasma-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and safe. Each is decorated in a unique way, featuring wooden floors and wonderful views of the countryside or the gardens.The small spa offers an hour long hydrothermal circuit, which includes a hot tub, Finish sauna, steam bath and a hydrotherapy shower, as well as body treatments. All are available at an additional cost and must be reserved in advance.There is also a paddle tennis court, and a children’s play area. The hotel also offers a bicycle storage area, garage, shop and bicycle washing area.This hotel is 1.9 mi from O Barco de Valdeorras, well located for exploring the Galician countryside, the Ribeira Sacra, the Bierzo region and Las Médulas. It is about 50 minutes’ drive from Manzaneda ski station.
- The room was in a row of chalets at the back of the house. The bathroom had a whirlpool bath. The food was good. There was a lovely terrace to have meals and drinks. There was also an outdoor covered pool, but we didnt have time to use this.
Lovely hotel with spa amenities onsite. Great for motor biking holiday – could bring the Moto right outside our room.
Great menu del dia €16 for 3 courses + wine, bread and coffee. Lovely toiletries in the room.
- Friendly staff and very good food. Good value for money with spacious bedrooms and bathroom. Faded elegance for public areas but of no use or comfort to most residents.
- Everything.. charming old period property with lovely rooms and period furniture for a great price!
- La amabilidad del personal, el ambiente tranquilo y relajado del lugar y el olor tan peculiar en todo el recinto. Sin lugar a dudas debo repetir la experiencia en este hermoso lugar.
Hotel Rural Pescadores
Hotel Rural Pescadores is offering accommodations in Sobrado. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.At the hotel, each room has a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.Ponferrada is 17 miles from Hotel Rural Pescadores, while Manzaneda is 41 miles away.
- What a surprise this place was! Lost in the mountains of Leon, it is a very confortable little bed and breakfast (it also has a restaurant a couple of streets down, next to the river), with lovely rooms (ours had a great balcony facing the mountains), a very confortable bed and great water pressure in the shower. Spotless clean! There is a large common room with windows all around, games, TV and a fireplace, with confortable couches which invite you to play one of the several board games they have. There is also a bar and a pool table. Finally, the breakfast was quite complete and included many gluten-free products.
- I loved the designer rooms and bathrooms—beautiful!
- Very good accomodation and all finished to a very high standard, towels and toiletries provided were excellent and my room was lovely. I was in the top room (sort of converted attic) and it was very comfortable and complete with air con. It’s worth saying that due to the heat and then the change in temperature overnight the wooden beams in the ceiling creaked wasn’t a problem for me but worth being aware of. Breakfast was good as well. The village is small and there is just one bar, owned by the hotel owners and it was nice and friendly and quite charming. All in all a good stop and high quality as well.
- Great room with stone walls, clean, friendly staff and excellent breakfast. I also appreciated their restaurant with tasty food (not expensive). It is something different, new experience.
- Very good breakfast and restaurant nearby the hotel
Hostal La Torre II
Offering a children’s playground and terrace, Hotel Rural La Torre II is located in Puente de Domingo Flórez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 15 mi from Hotel Rural La Torre II, while Puebla de Sanabria is 27 mi from the property.
- Quiet. Close to Las Medulas (because we read about this place here in the reviews, we visited ot the next day). Loads of tresures in bathroom. We also got a extra gift when we left.
Cena muy buena y encima económica.
…que.mas queremos ?
El trato excelente
tienes precio especiaal por estar alojado
y la comida en el restaurante muy bien de precio y bastante cantidad así como frescura en los alimentos, tienen su propio huerto
- Bien ubicado,las habitaciones amplias muy limpio todo,y rl personal muy amables
- Muy buena relación calidad-precio y atención del personal. La ubicación y el entorno. Zumo natural en el desayuno. Buen café.
Pazo da Pena Manzaneda
Pazo Da Pena Manzaneda is located in Manzaneda, in Riberia Sacra wine region, in the Terra de Trives. This large 16th-century stately house has a large garden.The property has been carefully restored keeping the original features and has a spacious lounge with wooden floors, sofas and a fireplace. You can hire bikes on site for free, subject to availability.The stylish rooms at Pazo de Pena Manzaneda come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one has a mini-bar and a safe. Some rooms have a spa bath in the bathroom.The property is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort. The surrounding countryside is also great for hiking, cycling and other adventure sports. There are also various wine routes that you can enjoy nearby.
Breakfast was perfect. Room very nice. The interior of the “Pazo” outstanding.
Remarkable winery in the same village (but almost not to find).
Close to the Rio Sil and the vineyards and wineries of the Ribeira Sacra.
Nice hiking-possibilities near the house and the village.
- The building is wonderful, and the guided tour is definitely worth doing. Breakfast is very very nice, with home made and local product. The possibility to make use of the common spaces of the Pazo is definitely a plus. Easy usage of private parking.
- Wonderful hotel with beautiful rooms and very comfortable. A lovely building to stay in. The breakfast was very good. Very good meals and very cheap in a nearby café but the opening time for meals was very dubious
- beautiful quiet landscape, very friendly stuff, the architecture and furnishing of the house and the room
I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Pano da Pena would score a perfect 10 in every category.
We are now thinking of new travel itineraries that will allow us to come back again
- Breakfast was perfect. Room very nice. The interior of the “Pazo” outstanding.
A Aira da Petada Hotel Boutique
This traditional mountain hotel is located in Corzos, Galicia. It has a gourmet restaurant, country-style heated rooms with satellite TV, and free parking.Rooms at A Aira da Petada have wooden floors, and the private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. The hotel has a lounge bar with a fireplace. Guests can also relax on the sun terrace, and there is a children’s play area.Fishing, hiking and canoeing are also popular in the area. Guests can hire bicycles and there is a tour desk.Sanabria Lake is 63 mi from the property.
- A very nice place to stay for peace and nature lovers. The house and the room are very welcoming and confortable. The people are very friendly. The breakfast is very good with fresh local products for a small price. Once you are there, you can feel that it is a hotel where staff take care of all the things with kindness and love. 🙂
- The property has been very tastefully decorated and is extremely comfortable and welcoming.
- Le cadre magnifique, l’amabilité du personnel, le petit déjeuné.
- Excelente alojamiento por instalaciones, personal, ubicación. Un lugar ideal para perderse un fin de semana y relajarse. El desayuno casero y riquísimo, el personal super amable, las casa y las habitaciones preciosas. A nosotros nos dieron una habitación de doble altura con una salita, balcón, ducha y bañera de hidromasaje, la cama comodísima así que no se puede pedir más. Excelente.
El alojamiento está cuidado al detalle y se nota, la atención es muy cercana y profesional.
El enclave tranquilo y bonito era justo lo que buscábamos.
O Palleiro do Pe do Forno
Offering rustic rooms overlooking El Bierzo Valley, this charming hotel is set in the village of Orellán, 1.9 mi from Las Médulas. It has a restaurant serving local food of the area as well as cuisine inspired by ancient Roman recipes.Each bright room at O Palleiro do Pe do Forno has heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Rooms open onto an exterior hallway, which overlooks the valley.The restaurant offers lovely views of Las Médulas’ striking mountains.The historic site of Las Médulas includes former goldmines and has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Ponferrada is a 30-minute drive from the Palleiro do Forno. León is 81 mi away.
- Very good location, excellent rooms and tasty home cooked food. Thank Isabel for great service at the restaurant, reasonable prices, huge bowl of coffee in the morning.
- Great service at the restaurant, reasonable prices, huge bowl of coffee in the morning), heater in the room, very close to the mirador.
- We loved our stay at Isabel’s wonderful Casa Rural in Orellan, near Las Medulas (the Roman goldmines which have created an amazing landscape). Isabel offered caring personal service and lovely food including a delicious venison casserole. Everything about the place shows imagination and attention to detail. We had an attractively and individually decorated bedroom, with comfortable bed, and slept well. There was mosquito protection at the window, allowing the window to be open.
- Isabel was fabulous – helping us with taxis, information about where to go and how to get back to the hotel, dropping us at a look out personally and providing a lovely Romanesque meal and a nice breakfast. Excellent. Very good price too!
- Fantastic location excellent rooms and tasty home cooked food
This pleasant hotel is located in the heart of the historic site of Las Médulas includes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It features a garden, terrace, free Wi-Fi and spectacular mountain views.Rooms at Hotel Medulio are heated and all include a terrace with fantastic views of the surrounding landscape. All feature a TV, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine. Drinks and meals can be enjoyed on the hotel’s charming terrace or in the cafeteria.You can visit the former goldmines at Las Médulas, and the Medulio organizes trips and excursion. For stays of 2 nights or more, guests receive a free guided tour of Las Médulas. Hiking, cycling and canoeing are all popular nearby.The hotel offers free parking and is 35 minutes’ drive from Ponteferrada. León is 78 mi away.
- BIg room, big double bed, great location to visit Las Medulas, extremely clean
- La comida excelente y el trato recibido magnífico. Unas personas encantadoras y muy atentas. La pena es que solo pude estar 2 días porque me encontraba como en mi propia casa. Si mi salud me lo permite es seguro que volveré.
- Excelente limpieza. El personal muy amable y cercano. Está en Las medulas, puedes empezar todas las rutas desde ahí sin tener que mover el coche.
- El tamaño de la habitación, con camas grandes y cómodas. Y la situación en medio del paraje natural de Las Médulas.
- Perfecta ubicación, habitación muy amplia y hotel cómodo.
Complejo Hostelero Paladium
Located on the banks of Sil River, 1.2 mi from the small town of Villamartin de Valdeorras, Complejo Hostelero Palladium offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include flat-screen TV with satellite channels and offer mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are also provided and some rooms feature a spa bath.The property offers banquet facilities and has a restaurant that serves à la carte dishes. Free private parking is available on site.Villamartin de Valdeorras Train Station is 2.5 mi away and Serra da Enciña da Lastra Nature Reserve. The hotel organizes a variety of activities, such as paintball, wine tasting, and hiking excursions.
- Good room with a clean toilet, good heater and bed. Perfect breakfast
Desayuno no muy variado pero rico
- Las habitaciones son espaciosas, el desayuno muy variado y con zumo natural de naranja. las vistas geniales y la atención del personal de lo mejor. Nosotros seguro que repetiremos
- A pesar de tener un checkout late, nos ofrecieron la posibilidad de desayunar cuando salimos.
- Las instalaciones,el personal muy amable y un buen sitio para descansar.
Hotel O Camiño
Located in O Barco de Valdeorras, 22 mi from Ponferrada, Hotel O Camiño features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking with electric vehicle charging stations. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Hotel O Camiño features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanabria Lake is 77 mi from the property. Pena Trevinca is 27 mi away. Manzaneda is 15 mi from Hotel O Camiño, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from the property.
- El hotel está en un sitio desolado y bastante apartado de o Barco. Necesitarás el coche seguro para bajar al pueblo. El hotel apenas tiene personal.
- El chico de recepcion es encantador y muy servicial y la limpieza excelente,en relaclaion calidad precio perfecto
- O quarto muito confortável e todas as instalações muito limpas
- Todo mejor de lo esperado, muy limpio muy cómodo, buena bañera y el personal muy atento y sevicial
Era confortável no geral.
Os croissants integrais e o panic eram divinais
Top Hotels In Arcos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arcos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arcos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arcos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!