10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arcos Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcos Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arcos Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcos Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcos Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arcos Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arcos Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arcos Asturias:
Hotel Longoria Plaza, Blue Hoteles
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Hotel Blue Longoria Plaza is located in Oviedo’s charming Old Town, just 350 feet from Campoamor Theater It offers a 24-hour reception and modern, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms at the Blue Longoria Plaza feature wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom which includes either a bath or a hydromassage shower.The hotel has a breakfast room where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast including hot and cold dishes. Private parking is available for an extra cost.Oviedo’s famous Campoamor Theater is just 650 feet from Campo de San Francisco Park. The city’s archaeological museum and the train station are within 10 minutes’ walk.
– Nicely decorated and equipped room
– good breakfast
- Positioned in city center, 10 minutes away from everything. Even though the Hotel does not have an inhouse restaurant, they accept orders from various places and serve your selection in the cafeteria, so you can order and eat in the hotel dining room. Hotel staff really friendly and helpful with tips on what to do and discover in Oviedo and surrounding areas.
- Good location , small room but great value for money . Very clean
- Spacious and clean room, near to the city center, wi-fi works perfectly…all good.
- – Nicely decorated and equipped room
Eurostars Hotel de la Reconquista
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Located in Oviedo’s historic center, 500 feet from San Francisco Park, Eurostars Hotel de la Reconquista is set in an 18th-century building declared National Monument. It features 2 on-site restaurants, a selection of shops, a sauna and massage rooms.This baroque-style hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, work desk, and a safe. The private bathroom includes a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The hotel’s restaurants serve Asturian and international dishes. Guests can also enjoy a drink or snack in the on-site cafeteria, or while sitting at the beautiful Patio de la Reina Courtyard. Other facilities available include a barber shop, and a games room.Campoamor Theater is 2,150 feet from Eurostars Hotel de la Reconquista, and Principe Felipe Convention Center is 10 minutes’ walk away. Oviedo Llamaquique Train Station is 2,450 feet from the hotel.
- Great room, fantastic staff at the reception desk, located in the heart of the city, free parking
- Fantastic hotel, great breakfast, good beds, excellent location in Oviedo.
- We chose a room with a balcony and it was wonderful to sit out and look out on what is a stunning property. The hotel is very unique with it’s internal courtyard. The location was good. The room was well furnished, comfortable bed and quiet for a good night’s sleep. The staff we interacted with were all very professional.
- Location within the city and in historical building
- Location and facilities; staff was extremely helpful
Gran Hotel España Atiram Hotels
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Located next to Oviedo Cathedral, Gran Hotel España offers attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in a 19th-century building, it is in the center of Oviedo’s charming old town.Each air-conditioned room at the Gran Hotel has simple, modern décor and wooden floors. All rooms have a TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s Mestura Restaurant offers signature á la carte dishes, and the stylish Black Bar features a wide range of cocktails. Breakfast is served in España’s dining hall.The hotel is within 10 minutes’ walk of Oviedo’s many churches, including San Miguel and San Julián, as well as the Holy Chamber of Oviedo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There is a selection of cafés, restaurants and tapas bars in the surrounding old town.Uría Railway Station is just 0.6 mi from the Gran Hotel, while Asturias Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Location was wonderful and provided easy access to the city. The room was pretty, bed was comfortable and the city view out our window was lovely.
- Perfect location. Car parking facilities just at the hotel
- Perfect location, great staff, good to great rooms fir a basic hotel. Stayed there twice.
- The location and the bar were excellent. The hotel is a bit outdated. Overall it was clean and staff was very pleasant.
- Room was a bit small but clean and comfortable with a large balcony
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Located in the business and commercial center the Aparthotel features modern facilities and stylish, well-equipped, contemporary accommodations in a convenient location, with great access to the region’s major road network.The Campus offers apartments and studios with kitchenettes. Apartments also feature a lounge area and a separate bedroom.Whether you are exploring the region as a tourist, visiting the area on business or attending a conference, the comfortable, peaceful rooms provide a relaxing haven. Guests are also welcome to enjoy an on-site cafeteria.Located just a 5-minute walk from the historic city center, very close to the cathedral and Calle Gascona, also known as “the cider boulevard”, the convenient location and good modern facilities make the Aparthotel Campus a great choice, and specially recommended for long term stays.The Hospital Central de Asturias is located a 15-minute walk from the property.
- Good fast WiFi, decent size of room, clean rooms, excellent central location.
- Location, the facility, parking next to the property and the price.
- Good price, relatively close to old town and parking available at a discount rate
- Excellent facilities and spacious room. Gorgeous bathroom, perfect for rest stop while walking the Camino.
- Good value for your money. Very clean hotel and rooms. Cute little coffee shop downstairs, with great customer service. Parking spaces extremely small. All in all a great place to stay for those who want comfort on a budget!
Nap Hotel Carta Puebla
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Nap Hotel Carta Puebla is in the historic old town of Oviedo, 650 feet from the Cathedral and 350 feet from the Town Hall Square. Archaeological musem and Art museum be reached within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. El Bulevar de la Sidra, famous area for cider tasting, is 8 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a 32-inch TV and refrigerator. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property, and bar and breakfast room.
- This was a last minute and during a bank holiday weekend, so getting anything cheap was difficult. As it was two start and the price more than I’d normally pay for just myself, I wasn’t expecting much. However, I was totally wrong – friendly staff. helpful and attentive at breakfast – I love the fact that it is called a mini-buffet – that hasn’t stopped others just calling it a ‘buffet’. Don’t expect an enormous selection, but perfect for the honesty. The drinks list on sight was cheap too – a half litre bottle of beer was 1.50€ – most other places would rip you off. The location is great for the old cultural centre part and the main night spots. I’d recommend it to anyone and I am quite sure that out of a public holiday weekends the price is even better price/quality ratio.
The professionalism of the staff was impeccable. They were both informative, helpful and reliable (always accessible)!
Room had all the comforts of home, was very clean and more than i expected so great value for money.
Location is brilliant – so close to all the action!
A bit noisy at times (outside noise not inside).
Entrance could be signposted so stands out a bit better. At first, it didn’t look like it was there!!
- the room was recently renovated, very comfortable, not very spacious but just enough. staff was nice and allowed me to keep my bags after check-out. the room had A/C which is not as usual as expected in Asturias. also it had a mini fridge.
- It was very close to the old city and not too far from the bus and train station.
- Breakfast was excellent. Breakfast server and front desk staff were outstanding.
NH Oviedo Principado
One of our top picks in Oviedo.The NH Oviedo Principado is located on a semi-pedestrian street opposite the historic University of Oviedo. It offers free WiFi and elegant accommodations, 1,000 feet from Oviedo Cathedral and 10 minutes’ walk of the bus and train stations.The hotel is also within walking distance of Oviedo’s main sights and attractions, including Calle Uria Street, 1,300 feet away and Santiago Calatrava’s Princesa Letizia Convention Center, 15 minute’s walk away. Oviedo’s famous Cider Bar Avenue is 5 minutes away.The hotel’s bright, air-conditioned rooms feature a contemporary décor with parquet floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen satellite TV and private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy NH’s anti-oxidant buffet breakfast, including food rich in anti-oxidants and a range of gluten-free products.Parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- Having to go down stairs to get to the lift was very unusual and difficult with heavy luggage. Especially returning up the stairs to check out.
- The adjoining room was a good size and arranged appropriately
Property nicely situated in the old town, short walks to attractions, cafes, bars and restaurants. Good sized room was very clean and bed comfortable. We had very good nights sleep here.
I can definitely recommend this hotel when visiting Oviedo.
- Good central location. Modern clean well maintained room.
Staff really nice, always willing to help you. NH should be proud of their people.
Breakfast very good. !!!
Exe Hotel El Magistral
This cozy, modern hotel blends a superb location in central Oviedo, just yards from the Cathedral and the city’s shopping center, with fine dining and free Wi-Fi.Enjoy comfortable accommodations at Hotel El Magistral, where you will find tastefully-decorated, elegant rooms, with full air conditioning and satellite TV.Spend the day discovering lively central Oviedo. As well as the Cathedral, the Museum of Fine Arts is set just minutes from El Magistral.Start the day with a varied buffet breakfast, and enjoy hot drinks and snacks throughout the day at the cafe.You can make the most of the packed lunch and car rental services to plan day trips around Asturias.El Magistral boasts modern facilities for meetings and conferences.
- Good location with friendly staff. Room was attractive (under the eaves).
- Staff friendly and reception staff spoke English, room cleaned daily with clean sheets and towels. Room was larger than expected. Excellent location for the Old Town and 10 minute walk to main shopping centre and park.
- Super-helpful and friendly staff, modern and comfortable hotel/room. Excellent location in the center of oviedo.
- Location, friendly check-in staff, comfortable beds.
- Great location, just on the edge of the old city and near to the main eating street. Helpful staff.
Ayre Hotel Alfonso II
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! A colonial style, carefully restored hotel, not far from the center of Oviedo, at the bottom of Monte Naranco and very close to the Instituto Oftalmologico Fernández-Vega and Pre-Romanesque monuments.Just a few feet from many attractions, monuments and the commercial and business area of the city.There is a calmness and tranquility in both the local area and the hotel. You will be welcomed and made to feel at home by friendly hosts and feel comfortable in the light and airy, simply yet stylishly decorated accommodations.The hotel has been renovated using modern ecological systems and has disabled access.
- Exceptionally clean room. Comfortable and an easy stroll to city centre. All the staff were the most friendly, helpful and welcoming that we have come across. Breakfast, even the basic one, was amazing.
- The staff, especially Fernando, were friendly & welcoming & gave excellent advice about what to see/where to eat etc.
Excellent staff & breakfast. 12 rooms only. Easy 10 minute walk into city centre.
Oviedo a lovely city & Asturias coast & hinterland magnificent.
- Basically everything was very good. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast is for Spanish standards good in my opinion.
- Room was clean. Beds comfortable. Fairly spacious bathroom.
Superbly located, in the heart of Oviedo, the hotel combines an attractive original exterior with stylish, modern accommodations and interiors by the interior design studio Mamen de la Concha.The hotel’s original structure dates back to the 19th century. Inside, the hotel has been extensively modernized, offering chic, contemporary accommodations and modern services, comfort and facilities.This property offers access to Total Beauty Munia Spa, located in the buliding opposite the hotel. The spa includes a hydrotherapy pool, Turkish bath, sauna, contrast shower, cromotherapy beds, and more. Access to the spa bears a surcharge.Located at the point where Oviedo’s historic city center meets the modern business and commercial area, the hotel is a great base whether you are visiting Oviedo for business, for a romantic or relaxing break, or if you are exploring the region as a tourist. It offers a continental breakfast with juice, pastries and coffee.Experience all that the city and the region have to offer with the hotel as a relaxing base: cultural attractions, delicious food, natural beauty and tourist sights.
- Great hotel, great location. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Room and beds very comfortable and leaving us some local sweets on our pillows was a very nice touch. Car park was nearby and staff fetched our car when it was time to leave. Would definitely stay there again if I go back to Oviedo.
- Central location, convenient to walk to the sights, nice park close to the hotel, clean. Excellent gastro bar down “El loco de pelo rojo”
- Staff are friendly, facility is very clean, rooms are good, bathroom space is good as well, location is very good
- Good smart modern, central location. Good choice for breakfast, quiet but effective air-con
- Comfortable hotel in great position to explore the old town. Staff very helpful. Well priced.
Exe Oviedo Centro
Exe Oviedo Centro is a modern hotel conveniently located in Oviedo’s commercial heart, beside the rail and bus stations. Its air-conditioned rooms have a TV, free WiFi and city views.Exe Oviedo Centro offers private parking with direct access to the hotel, for an extra cost. Room service is available for evening meals.Exe Oviedo Centro is located in the city center of the historic capital of Asturias. The city’s Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away, and the Príncipe de Asturias Auditorium just 10 minutes away. The hotel is also well-sited for accessing the region’s airport and the main road to Léon.
- I booked this place as I knew I would be getting into Oviedo very late at night and had several large suitcases with me therefore needed it directly beside the bus station. Regardless of how perfect the location was, especially with such bad weather, the hotel itself was very high quality, quite posh and was a much higher class of place than places I usually stay. It suited a one night stay although wish I could have stayed longer just to enjoy the delights.
- A really luxurious hotel at a reasonable price and near the station. Very helpful staff.
The hotel is In the center near the bus station so location is great
Beds were comfortable room was clean
- Very comfortable large room. Hotel is between the bus station and the railway station so location is excellent if you are using these. The area seemed very safe. The hotel is just across the road from several pedestrianised streets of restaurants. It was a short walk to the old city where we could have spent much longer. The Cathedral is most impressive.
- It was super clean and spacious. Well appointed and great views.
Top Hotels In Arcos Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arcos Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arcos Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arcos Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!