10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arcore Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcore Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arcore Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcore Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcore Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arcore Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arcore Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arcore Lombardy:
La Bergamina Hotel & Restaurant
Showcasing a playground and terrace, La Bergamina Hotel & Restaurant is located in Arcore in the region of Lombardia, just 12 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bergamo is 17 miles from La Bergamina & Restaurant, and Como is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 11 miles from La Bergamina Hotel & Restaurant.
- The outside entertainment was a nice touch and the pool with spa bath section and sun loungers were excellent. Pool side waiter service was the icing on the cake (try the Aperol Spritz!). However, the stay was in preparation for the trip into Venice and this was spot on, the bus stop just outside into Miestre Central dropped us off at the tram station for the ride into Venice. By far the easiest route in. So from hotel to water bus on the Grand Canal in well under an hour and very cost effective return tickets. All in all just fab. Must stay here for a longer spell next time.
- The exterior grounds were nice, and the restaurant was good.
- A good restaurant. Pet friendly they even offered us a dog bed.
Staff were great – friendly and helpful! The room was very comfortable, clean and relaxing! Breakfast had a good spread. Especially loved the home-made fresh coffee. WiFi was reliable throughout the compound. The bathroom was spacious and clean, and had good running hot water. There are hundreds of Italian TV channels on the TV. The compound was cosy, lovely and has a nice Italian countryside feel. Very charming. Comes with an in-house restaurant, so you will never starve 🙂
Thanks for a comfortable, pleasant stay!
- Nice and clean, friendly staff, very good breakfast.
Best Western Plus Borgolecco Hotel
Located in Arcore, 13 miles from Milan, Best Western Plus Borgolecco Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 17 miles from Best Western Plus Borgolecco Hotel, and Como is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 12 miles from Best Western Plus Borgolecco Hotel.
- Stayed in this hotel several times handy for visiting family
- Good breakfast, clean and spacious room, good restaurants on the street of the hotel. Great option if you’re goingo to Monza GP.
- Very nice staff and nice big room. Easy parking and located next to two good restaurants, which helped since we were traveling with two little kids.
- Very close to family used this hotel 5 times. never had a problem
- Breakfast excellent, self service, wifi worked perfectly this time, unlike last year, very friendly, smiley and helpful reception staff.
Albergo Ristorante Sant’Eustorgio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo Ristorante Sant’Eustorgio offers accommodations in Arcore, just 13 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bergamo is 17 miles from Albergo Sant’Eustorgio, and Como is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 12 miles from Albergo Ristorante Sant’Eustorgio.
- Room & Bed Comfy = Breakfast good! easy walk to town! Train station across the road
There is a wide open space with beautiful trees at the entrance, which is very nice.
Also, Wi-Fi was quite efficient.
- Hotel steeped in Motor racing history with historical feel & popular with locals
- Arrived late, but as we phoned to let them know, they kept the kitchen open after usual hours to allow us to enjoy dinner, which was wonderful!
- Coffee is good. You must have dinner in the restaurant – good italian food and very delicious!
Euro Hotel Residence
Located in Concorezzo, 11 miles from Milan, Euro Hotel Residence features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Bergamo is 18 miles from Euro Hotel Residence, and Como is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 9 miles from Euro Hotel Residence.
- Breakfast was good, not international large scale but good enough. I liked it.
Connecting rooms are like an apartment, spacious and very clean. Hotel is perfect for families, quite a distance from Milan but a bus ride and the metro will get you there in about 30mins. Aqualand is a short distance away and a hit with the kids, if you can, go to the Spa area…excellent!
Avoid the restaurant next door, its attached to the hotel but not run by them, very very slow service for basic food and a hefty bill. Try the Granaoi Caffe, outside turn left and walk to the roundabout, has nice food and atmosphere.
Make sure and visit Duomo di Milano Cathedral…..fantastic but avoid buying a drink around the square…extortionate prices!
- The only good thing was this hotel was close to where I had a meeting. The staff were also nice.
- Friendly Staff on reception and bar. Clean hotel and fun sports related items on teh walls for decoration …Good healthy breakfast .. and quick.
- Adjacent restaurant was quite good and despite limited personell, I got dinner quite swiftly. Good, tasty cuisine
ibis Styles Milano Agrate Brianza
In Agrate Brianza, this ibis Styles hotel features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The hotel provides free parking and easy access to the A4 and A51 highways. Guests can drive to Milan in 20 minutes.The ibis Styles Milano Agrate Brianza provides free access to the on-site gym. Guests can also enjoy a bar and a restaurant serving a mix of international and Italian cuisine.From Monday to Friday, a free shuttle bus provides services to Milan’s Cologno Nord and Cascina Gobba metro stations. The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the center of Monza and Golf Club Milano. Milan’s Linate Airport is 12 miles away.
- Very comfortable room, nice view from the room to Alps. We definitely appreciate the breakfast which was absolutely excellent and surprised us – recommended!
- Staff was all around wonderful. They fixed everything we asked them to and were always courteous. Breakfast was good and had a nice mix of things each day.
- The rooms were incredibly comfortable, the bed was huge and and perfectly comfy. It was also a really comfortable temperature and the shower was great. Breakfast was amazing, there were loads of really good options.
- Very good familyroom. Good shower. Good breakfast. We returned again. Free parking outside the dooe.
- Nice, clean, free shuttle bus, easily accessible by car, perfect breakfast
Cosmo Hotel Torri
Featuring a garden, Cosmo Hotel Torri is located in Vimercate. Milan is 13 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a refrigerator and Mini-bar. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Cosmo Hotel Torri also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.Bergamo is 16 miles from Cosmo Hotel Torri, and Como is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Good hotel. Friendly stuff. Good breakfast. It is located in an industrial area. It is perfect if you have a business trip for the area.
- Nice spacious flat overlooking the adjacent shopping mall.
- I am a regular guest, as I often travel for work in the area. Hotel amenities, staff and breakfast are definitely what I like the most of the Cosmo Hotel.
- Good 4 stars hotel for business trips in the area. Staff is extremely helpful. There is a very good restaurant in the property, otherwise just outside there is a mall with decent dining offer and a multi screen movie theatre.
- The hotel location at the towers area is perfect area and very clean district the mall is near by GYM and break fast was good rooms are clean and nice. the lift beautiful nice lobby free parking area available
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Fossati is located in Triuggio in the region of Lombardia, just 14 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Bergamo is 19 miles from Hotel Fossati, and Lugano is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 13 miles from the property.
The owner was extremely friendly and helpful in giving information. In general all the people working in the hotel were very nice.
Very original Italian place.
The room was exactly how it is shown in the pictures. Very beautiful and very spacious. Really nice bathroom with bathtub and shower.
It was quite cold for our taste and so we got one small heater.
The place is on the countryside in a small village, but close to the city Monza and the waterpark AquaWorld. Good place for relaxing, enjoying the nature or sighting cities around.
- Full of Character and not a typical hotel chain brand
- The staff and the owners are very friendly and make you feel really welcome. We will definitely stay at their hotel again. Highly recommended.
- Owner is really lovely. Location is superb. Pool is really nice. Everything was very good. The owner made a fuss of my 10 year old son and he loved the attention. So so friendly. I can not fault the hotel. Great value. A little dated in places but overall it is lovely. I could happily stay there for weeks on end. Rooms are super quiet. Air con for each room, black out roller shutters keep light and noise out at night. Comfy beds. Just perfect.
- Very friendly owners. A good location near Monza, Lago di Garda etc. Nice breakfast with fresh orange juice. A unique and nostalgic hotel, not like big chains.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful in giving information. In general all the people working in the hotel were very nice.
One of our top picks in Monza.Helios Hotel is located in Monza, just 9 miles from Milan. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 21 miles from Helios Hotel, and Como is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 9 miles from Helios Hotel.
I like the possibility of a dinner in the restaurant downstairs, the parking was very nice as well.
The staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was spacious and bed was comfortable. Its location is nice, close to the highway.
– Friendly staff
– Relatively good breakfast (fruit was fresh, descent selection)
– Delicious room service options
- The staff greeted me with a smile and friendly service at make me feel at home. The breakfast buffet was very fresh and food.
- clean fresh look about the hotel. excellent breakfast
- The room was clean and seemed nice. Don’t have anything bad to say about the room.
- I like the possibility of a dinner in the restaurant downstairs, the parking was very nice as well.
Hotel Edo offers accommodations in Vimercate. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milan is 12 miles from Hotel Edo, and Bergamo is 16 miles away. Linate Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Great Staff …
Really nice people are handling this hotel!
- Very friendly staff. Good location adjacent to Energy Park. Very good coffee.
- The staff were absolutely lovely! Happy to help in every way they could. There were the odd language barrier issues, but they made sure we felt exceptionally welcome and taken care of and did their best to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. We liked that we could buy the local bus tickets at the hotel which saved us any confusion later. The breakfast was very good with a great selection to eat from. We absolutely loved that each evening, the chef cooked a large home made pizza which was given to those lounging on the sofas and as a starter before dinner. The pizza was absolutely delicious, complimentary and really gave the hotel a family feel as though they really cared about each person staying.
- In the industrial area it is a place which is an ok business hotel.
- Staff very helpful and friendly.Room and breakfast with overakl good value for money.
- Great Staff …
Hotel Motel Ascot
Lissone’s Hotel Motel Ascot offers stylish rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Parking is free, and the Monza exit of the SS36 national road is 0.9 miles away. You can drive to the race track in 10 minutes.All rooms at the Ascot come with parquet floors, a flat-screen TV, and a minibar. The private bathrooms are complete with shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel boasts a welcoming reception lounge, and an attractive breakfast room where a varied buffet is served daily. The elegant bar is open every evening, weekends included.The attentive and professional staff are ready to respond to your every inquiry and assist you with your every need. For maximum privacy, private check-in and secluded parking with direct access to your room are also available.
- Very helpful staff and an excellent secure car park
- The available TV channels were great. The rooms on the parking side were quiet.
La proximité du circuit de Monza.
Personnel souriant et professionnel.
Le calme de l’hôtel et le petit déjeuner excellent. A recommander.
- tutto perfetto, abbiamo trovato anche accessori da viaggio monouso in bagno per ogni evenienza, un grazie alla signora che si occupa delle colazioni.
Ottimo hotel, abbiamo già soggiornato in passato in questa struttura e devo dire, abbiamo trovato tutto perfetto:
La camera ed il bagno (anche se piccino) sono perfettamente puliti , il letto comodo, wi-fi. abbastanza stabile, colazione squisita con ottima pasticerria fresca.
Top Hotels In Arcore Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arcore Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arcore Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arcore Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!