10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arcas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arcas Castilla-la Mancha:
Pradaria Asador & Alojamiento Inn
Pradaria Asador & Alojamiento is located in Arcas and features free bikes, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace. The property provides meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.You can play ping pong at the inn.Pradaria Asador & Alojamiento offers a business center for guest use.Cuenca is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Alarcón is 46 miles away.
- Trato muy bueno y cercano ,muy atentos con tus necesidades. El Hotel es muy acogedor con una decoración estupenda, ideal para una escapadita de fin de semana, el pueblo pequeño y tranquilo pero a 10 min de Cuenca …si os quedáis a cenar pediros el chuleton lo hacen a la brasa y está espectacular.
- La habitación es funcional , confortable y esta muy limpia .La atención es estupenda. Esta en un sitio tranquilo, tiene parking
El desayuno fenomenal, el colchón perfecto, todo muy nuevo y decorado con buen gusto.
Buena ubicación, muy cerca de Cuenca.
Los dueños muy agradables y dispuestos a ayudarte en lo que necesites.
El pueblo es muy tranquilo.
Alojamiento con mucho encanto, muy nuevo, limpio y cómodo.
El personal fue muy amable y atento.
La cama era muy confortable.
Repetiríamos sin duda.
Está situado a 10 minutos en coche de la ciudad de Cuenca en un pueblo muy tranquilo.
El personal fue muy atento, amable y agradable. Además nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos.
Las habitaciones son muy luminosas, cómodas, muy limpias y con decoración agradable.
Todo lo que probamos en el restaurante nos encantó, fueron también muy atentos y agradables en todo momento.
¡No tenemos ninguna queja y lo recomendamos!
Arcas de Agua
The family-run Arcas de Agua is set in countryside 5 mi from Cuenca. Set in gardens with an outdoor pool, it offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.All rooms are heated and have tiled floors, a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and a shower or bath tub.Local cuisine is offered in the restaurant at Arcas de Agua. There is also a bar and in the summer the barbecue facilities can be used. Room service is available and special diet menus can be requested.A laundry and ironing service is offered and there is a tour desk. Villar de Olalla Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
- we stayt here for 1 night near Cuenca on our way from madrid to valencia, is a good hotel for 1 night, clean room good internet, the 1 problem was that no one speaks englisch but everything went well .
- La habitación muy acogedora, con cama cómoda y una bañera grande.
- Muy agradable la verdad y con coche tiene muy buena ubicación.recomendable sin duda
- Las comidas y el personal era muy bueno,la ubicación muy buena y cerca de Cuenca
- UN rapport qualité/prix indéniable et tout cela avec le confort et le silence.
Hotel LB Villa De Cuenca
This modern hotel is located 2.5 mi outside central Cuenca and a 2-minute drive from Cuenca Fernando Zóbel AVE Train Station. Hotel LB Villa De Cuenca offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.Each stylish room at the Villa De Cuenca LB Hotel features black and white décor with wooden furniture and floors. Rooms are air conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, laptop safe and mini-bar. A hairdryer and toiletries are provided in the private bathroom.Buffet breakfast is served in Villa De Cuenca’s modern restaurant and there is also a café-bar. Reception is open 24 hours a day, and staff are happy to provide information about the area.Named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Cuenca’s historic city center is less than 10 minutes away by car. The famous Hanging Houses are around 3.1 mi from the hotel. Hotel LB Villa De Cuenca offers secure private parking.
The hotel was ok for a one night stay.
It looks to be fairly new but the design of the bathroom was very outdated and weird as it can be seen in the pictures. The room was clean, good in size with comfortable beds and a small tv.
We didn’t try the breakfast but it looked ok.
Staff were helpful and polite. Food was excellent and at a very good price. We didn’t take breakfast. Hotel and bedroom all very clean.
Location not a problem with a car, on the edge of town on an industrial estate, which didn’t effect us at all. Good secure car parking under hotel. Nice quiet location.
Would stay again.
- The room was fresh and new, good shower and good wifi, spacious and comfortable
- Comfortable rooms that were very clean and nicely decorated. Free WiFi, very quiet rooms, ample parking available, modest but varied breakfast. Nice place, nice staff. All in all I thought it was good value for the price I paid.
- Only the location of this hotel saved our stay from a complete disaster. The breakfast was adequate.
- The hotel was ok for a one night stay.
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Exe Cuenca offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage. The hotel has easy access to the N-40 Motorway connected to Madrid and a public parking is available nearby.Air-conditioned rooms at Exe Cuenca are fitted with wooden floor and come with TV, mini-bar and a work desk. The private bathroom has free toiletries and hairdryer, and a wake up service is also available.On-site facilities include a common lounge with TV, meeting rooms and a gym with free access. There is a coffee-bar where a buffet breakfast is served every morning.Exe Cuenca is slightly outside the city center, 0.6 mi from Cuenca Train Station connected to Valencia. Both Museum of Spanish Abstract Art and Cuenca Cathedral are 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- A calm place where you can park in a area in front of the hotel door. The building looks like new with clean decoration. Nice breakfast and helpful staff. The hotel is out of the downtonw area what was a positive aspect for me because I could enjoy the quiet environment considering that I was by car.
- The property was a last minute deal so was very cheap. I was told it was the last room by reception staff. During the night we noticed a few times a bad smell coming from the a/c system. The reception desk was so busy on checkout with 1 person serving I did not have an opportunity to discuss with them. Did not have breakfast so can’t comment. Parking good. Location good but noisy from traffic.
We have stayed there for the last several years, the week of the annual Feria in august.
Always we enjoy and are very happy there in every way. We intend to be there again next year.
- Handy for bus- 5 minute walk to bus stops for buses in both directions.
- The gym was open 24hrs and even though they don’t have a restaurant they have places nearby and pizza delivery service. Comfortable bed and lovely bathtub!
Cueva del Fraile
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Cueva del Fraile is set in a former monastery which dates back to the 16th century. Set in 6 acres of grounds, it features an outdoor swimming pool, and is a 10 minute drive from Cuenca.The Cueva maintains many of the building’s original features including a central courtyard and stone arches. The spacious rooms feature attractive, rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each room has a TV and fully equipped bathroom.La Hoz restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish dishes and has a large wine collection. There is also a poolside restaurant open during the summer months.Set within a country estate, the Fraile offers views of the surrounding countryside. It is just half a mile from the Arroyo de Bonilla River and a 15-minute drive from the famous Casas Colgadas hanging houses.
- Very quiet location which is why we chose to stay here having visited for lunch on a previous visit to Cuenca area. Used tennis courts quite a bit which were excellent and very quiet at the time of our stay.
- There was an excellent selection for breakfast, lots of breads, meats cheeses, cereal, and a number of cooked dishes. Good food for breakfast. It is a lovely old place. Staff were friendly and helpful. Prices are very reasonable for everything. We had a round of crazy golf, which was incredibly hard but lots of fun.
- The staff were very helpful, the location was quiet and peaceful. The hotel itself was lovely, with a boutique feel. The breakfast was adequate. The restaurant food was not brilliant, just ok, the waiters were pleasant and the service was good. Overall for the price paid we thought it was a good deal.
- the fabulous spacious room and the facilities, tennis, padel, pool etc in beautiful scenery !
The room was good.
Bit far away from the town.
But the stay was comfortable and relaxing
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Plaza is located 0.9 mi from Cuenca’s Old Town and the famous Hanging Houses. The hotel features a bar-restaurant and is only 5 minutes’ walk from the train station.The air-conditioned hotel offers charming rooms with wooden beam ceilings, floors and furniture, including some African decorative items. The private bathroom has a shower. Towels and bed linen are included.A park with a children playground is only 150 feet from the hotel. Guests can find also some bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk.Cuenca’s historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 15 minutes’ walk from Hotel Plaza. There is easy access to the A-40 Motorway.
- The ambience of the place was lovely. Lots of places to sit around and enjoy the quiet and the scenery.
- Receptionist was excellent, helpful, friendly and very informative. The best I have seen for a very long time and an asset to the property. Location is central and not far from the main restaurant / bar areas.
- Pretty good value for money, clean and attractive inside and comfortable room.
- Everthing perfect very friendly staff, clean rooms stayed 2 nights bed linen and towels changed. Perfect location for the town and local bars. Worth a visit.
- The staff so friendly . When travelling we always stay here. The rooms are clean, lovely bedding.
Hotel RC Ramon y Cajal
Hotel RC Ramon y Cajal is just 650 feet from Cuenca Train and Bus Station. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern rooms and apartments with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.All accommodations at the Ramon y Cajal has minimalist décor and tiled floors. Apartments also have a seating area and a kitchenette with an oven, fridge, ceramic hob and washing machine.A wide range of shops, supermarkets and bars can be found within a 5-minute walk of the hotel. The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Cuenca’s walled Old Town, where you can find the famous Hanging Houses and San Pablo Bridge.Hotel RC Ramon y Cajal organizes a range of outdoor activities, including canyoning, kayaking, parapente and others.Late check-out is available at an extra cost.
- Cheap, clean, secure motorcycle parking and neat to town.
- the apartment is spacious, very close to the old town and lots of places to eat nearby. a bit out of date. the bed and the pillows are comfy. customer service is good too.
- Not a “like” but an observation. The breakfast was adequate and priced similar to cafes/bars in local area. Plenty of free off road parking locally – if a spot could be found.
- Amazing value for money. Lovely staff. Very clean. Don’t be put off by the outside.
- The friendly female desk clerk who went above and beyond in her helpfulness in getting our car in and out of the car park. She was very helpful when we needed assistance in getting settled in our room.
Located in Castile Manchas pretty countryside, the boutique hotel has individually decorated bedrooms and unique style. Relax in the garden and try traditional cuisine in the restaurant.Find peace and calm when staying at the Hospedería Ballesteros. The hotel is located just 1.9 mi from the Villar de Olalla Golf Course and just 6 minutes from the town of Cuenca where you can browse the local shops and bars.Try wines of the region in the Ballesteros’s restaurant and in the summer, barbecues are sometimes prepared in the lovely gardens.All bedrooms boast fabulous and romantic design details, and some feature Jacuzzi tubs or open fireplaces.
- Lovely property, friendly owner made us feel very welcome. Very comfy bed. This property would be great for family groups or groups of friends, who would be able to share the enclosed garden, barbeque and bar areas. We were on our own there, which was great for our 2 dogs, but lacked atmosphere for us during the evening.
El entorno es inmejorable,la habitación a todo detalle.Las mosquiteras en todas las ventanas.
Todo muy limpio y con ganas de poder repetir.
Es un sitio genial, recomendable al 100%.
Repetiré sin duda.
- El sitio ideal para ir en pareja y relajarse. Hotel ubicado en zona muy tranquila. Habitaciones decoradas con muy buen gusto. Comodidad de la cama!!!
- La tranquilidad y la decoración una hospedería muy confortable
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! This totally renovated hotel has cheerfully decorated bedrooms and a large lounge area where you can enjoy a continental breakfast. It is located a short ways from the historic center of Cuenca.Sleep well in the Francabel’s tastefully decorated bedrooms which feature parquet floors and modern furnishings. All rooms come with sleek, private bathrooms. After a day exploring the surroundings, relax and chat with friends or other guests of the Francabel in the inviting lounge.The Francabel is located near the famous hanging houses of Cuenca which date back to the 14th century. Surrounding the Francabel are several restaurants. During the day visit the contemporary art museum and the Gothic Cathedral.
- Very little. It was quite convenient, the parking was good and the WiFi was good.
- Good deal for the price they asked for. Bus from/to AVE (high-speed trains) station stops just around the corner.
- The staff were lovely and helped us to change room so that we had a view. Beds were very comfy too.
- Location was very good, close to the hanging houses (0.7 mile walk) and a grocery store was next door. Very nice staff!
- Older hotel with it’s own charm, suitable for overnight sleeping.
One of our top picks in Cuenca.The 4-star Hotel Torremangana is in the center of the city, right in front of a beautiful park bordering the Júcar River, and next to the antique quarter.In addition to the listed amenities all rooms have wired music and a direct-dial telephone.In the La Cocina restaurant you can enjoy traditional local cuisine, made using only the finest ingredients. The hotel offers good services and facilities, and wireless internet is free of charge and available throughout the entire hotel.
- Very large bedrooms with comfortable beds. Centrally located easy walking distance to city centre and old historic city with hanging houses
- great place to stay,huge value,right in town,easy parking.
A large unpretentious hotel which is slightly beyond its best but good value.
Secure parking for motorbike.
Room was comfortable and quiet at night, window left open and little sound from outside.
Cafeteria was full of locals, staff very friendly and helpful. 2 pizzas, one dessert, one coffee & 4 glasses of wine approx €30.
Breakfast was good.
Easy walk into old town.
Parking, overnight stay & breakfast = €74
- Excellent safe underground parking for our two motorbikes with lift access to the hotel. Location is a short walk from the old town and all the night life. This is a hotel used by a lot of Spanish so limited English spoken. Staff efficient and friendly.
- The staff were helpful and friendly. The location was great for visiting the sites and the historic town.
Top Hotels In Arcas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arcas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!