10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arboli Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arboli Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arboli Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arboli Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arboli Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arboli Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arboli Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arboli Catalonia:
This rural hotel in Siurana offers wonderful views of the Montsant Nature Reserve. It features elegant rooms with hydromassage showers, free breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Bicycles can be rented on site.La Siuranella’s heated rooms feature parquet floors and modern, rustic decorative details. Each includes a flat-screen TV, bathrobe and hairdryer. Some rooms have mountain views.The hotel restaurant serves tasting menus of creative regional cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace offering views of the surrounding countryside.Staff at La Siuranella are happy to help organize visits to wineries, arrange mountain bike excursions, or provide information on climbing in the surrounding area.This elegant double room features parquet floors, central heating and rustic decorative details. The private bathroom with hydromassage shower includes toiletries, a bathrobe and hairdryer.The historic city of Tarragona is 31 mi away and Reus Airport can be reached in about 50 minutes by car.
- Wonderful location. The staff were very friendly and made us very welcome. The dinner was excellent and also breakfast was lovely.
- The hotel exceeds every expectation I had, it is a 5 star hotel in an immaculate location. The staff was extremely helpful on any request and speak very good English. This is the place to stay in Siurana!
- Was able to seat four of at 10 pm with no notice, waiter was great, wine suggestion excellent. Restaurant manger helpful and welcoming. We all loved the food. Iberian pork was the favorite.
- The views are really nice and the breakfast not bad at all.
- Good heating and bathroom. Gorgeous view and comfortable room. First time in siurana last year was a day trip. I wanted to return and stay overnight. Breakfast was very good. Typical of the region with orange juice, coffee, toast and croissant, fruit bowl, cereal, cheese and sliced meats.
Petit Hotel Rural Els Pampols
Modern rooms at the Petit Hotel Rural Els Pampols come with free Wi-Fi, private balconies and hydromassage showers. It is set in the center of Porrera, by the River Cortiella.Heated rooms feature a contemporary décor, with large windows and parquet floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Els Pampols serves a buffet breakfast each morning. Porrera offers restaurants which serve local dishes, as well as wine cellars and bars. The area has many vineyards and olive trees.The property is surrounded by mountains and nature reserves. Cambrils and Tarragona are a 40-minute drive from the hotel, while Reus Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Roxana was so helpful and friendly – breakfast was delicious and offered all regional home-made alternatives. Rooms comfortable and nice décor. Rooftop terrace (shared) was fabulous for drinking the regional wine in the evening (we had it to ourselves). We did the ‘special’ including wine-tasting and olive-oil tasting visits – both great fun and informative. Very quiet (church bells do ring but part of the charm of this ancient hill village) and great base to visit Priorat area. Ate out a couple of times in good restaurants recommended by our hostess. Room advertised as bigger than reality, but it didn’t matter to us as it was a lovely room anyway.
- The choice at breakfast, the location for touring the region, the cleanliness of the rooms.
- Great stay. Amazing breakfast. We traveled with a little baby, the staff (Roxana and the owner) were really helpful and super good with our son. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Amazing breakfast (really), helpful staff, the bed was comfy but maybe a little small. Overall I enjoyed the stay, perfect as a base for a tour of Priorat/Monsant.
- La habitación muy limpia y muy mona, y lo que más me gustó fue Roxana la dueña, un encanto de mujer. Y el desayuno muy rico, y las magdalenas y los pastelitos riquísimos los hace ella.
Balcó del Priorat
Offering views of the Montsant Mountains and the Siurana River, Balcó del Priorat is located in the village of La Morera de Montsant. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each modern, heated room at Balcó del Priorat has a TV and a private bathroom. All rooms offer views of the surrounding valley. Some feature a balcony.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Priorat’s à la carte restaurant. It offers a range of Catalan cuisine and local wines.The hotel is less than 0.6 mi from Montsant Natural Park, while La Cartuja de Escaladei Monastery is a 15-minute drive away. Tarragona and Reus are less than 31 mi from the Balcó.
- The sorroundings are amazing. It is a super peacful hotel, staff is nice, healpful and friendly. Moreover, rooms are very nice and most importantly super clean.
- Quiet location, beautiful views from the room, good food, great wine from the nearby vineyard. Very friendly staff.
- Stunning view, fair price for the room with a breakfast.
- Cuando hice la reserva especifique en los comentarios que tengo intolerancia a la lactosa, por si lo podían tener en cuenta para el desayuno. La mayoría de veces no hacen caso al comentario, pero ellos me prepararon un desayuno especial! Se agradece mucho el trato personalizado. Además, la habitación tenía unas vistas espectaculares, no había nada de ruido y el baño estaba muy limpio y se ve bastante nuevo. Muy correcta la relación calidad-precio.
- Desayuno y comida bueno, los crusanes muy buenos y el cafe con leche muy bueno.
Hotel Rural Cor De Prades
Offering a children’s playground and terrace, Hotel Cor De Prades is located in Mont-ral. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards and darts at the hotel. Salou is 15 mi from Hotel Cor De Prades, while Tarragona is 14 mi away. Reus Airport is 9.9 mi from the property.
- The owners could not have done anymore to make us feel welcome. Rooms immaculate and huge. Each room has a balcony with amazing views. Great dog walk opposite hotel. Nice bar with restaurant open late. Breakfast was lovely, coffee and orange juice really good.
- Beautiful little simple hotel nestled in the mountains. Amazing view. Very good food.
- Fantastic location. Amazing places within driving / cycling distance.
The view from the room was breathtaking.
The evening meal and breakfast were excellent!
Very friendly staff.
Truly friendly couple with a very quiet and relaxing atmosphere
Choice of menu very sufficient and the cooking was excellent.
Splendid view and very good for walking with a dog
For nature lovers –> amazing bird song
Hotel La Botiga
Surrounded by Prades Mountains, Hotel La Botiga is located in Prades. Offering free Wi-Fi and a Catalan restaurant serving local products, the charming hotel is set by Santa Maria Major Church.Each room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. The bar has a terrace available for guests, as well as a tour desk.Hotel La Botiga is a 5-minute walk from a variety of bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Tarragona, on the Mediterranean coast, is 31 mi away, while Reus Airport is 50 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The room was very clean; with the bed being very comfortable. The room had it’s own bathroom with a bath as well as a shower. Also there was TV and a fridge. We stayed in February and the heating kept us warm all night. We had a great view of the town square and the church and fountain.
- The staff were all very pleasant- though I was lucky as I was with my partner who speaks both Catalan and Spanish. Would be difficult without any grasp of at least one of those languages. It’s a little confusing at first as there is no check-in desk, but go up to the restaurant and ask a member of staff and they will help. The room keys also work on the front door, so don’t be worried about being locked out!
esmorzar molt bo.
la habitació confortable
la situació excel·lent
el personal molt atent
- Alojamiento cómodo, trato amable y buena cocina. Párking cercano (el hotel se encuentra en una plaza peatonal) y gratuito. Habitaciones limpias y amplias.
- Buen sitio para dormir psra gente que hace rutas por la zona
Hotel Termes Montbrió
Located in Montbrió del Camp, on the Costa Dorada, this hotel combines traditional Mediterranean and modern styles. Set in extensive gardens, it has a thermal spa and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hotel Termes Montbrió has a TV with international channels. Bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.The on-site spa center includes an indoor thermal pool, whirlpool, sauna and Turkish bath. Massages and a range of health and beauty treatments can also be booked.You can enjoy national and local cuisine in Hotel Termes Montbrió’s Sequoia restaurant, and in summer, the outdoor Miró Grill. Both specialize in dishes using fresh seasonal ingredients.The Termes Montbrió is located just 3.7 mi from Cambrils Beach and 6.2 mi from Salou. The nearby Prades Mountains Nature Reserve is ideal for walking. Reus Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
Pets very welcome.
beautiful location and green area
- Already our third stay at this hotel. We like mostly the calm, no noisy and chilly ambiance.
- Staff were very slow in dealing with a problem which meant we missed a scheduled transport for a wedding.
- Breakfast: excellent. Lunch: OK. For diners we went to Cambrills, only 10 minutes drive. Tarragona centre at 20 minutes.
- Good breakfast. Rooms bright and airy. Beautiful gardens. Nice pool with plenty of trees for shade.
- Pets very welcome.
Set 3.7 mi from the beaches of the Costa Dorada, this hotel is located in the thermal spa village of Montbrió del Camp. The hotel features free Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned rooms are decorated with charm. All offer a balcony, a work desk, TV and safe. Pets are accepted upon request.Sant Jordi also offers apartment suites, complete with a lounge-diner, equipped with a fridge, electric hob, microwave and washing machine.Hotel Sant Jordi is a quiet and welcoming hotel. Drinks are served in the bar.The hotel is 4.3 mi from Cambrils and Salou. PortAventura Theme Park is around 10 minutes’ drive away. Golf and horse riding are popular in the area, as well as cycling. Sant Jordi offers cycling tours from Montbrió del Camp around south Catalunya.
- The hotel was spotless and the parking facilities were very good too. The room was amazing and we would definitely come back. There is an outdoor pool but that wasn’t for us at this time of the year 🙂 The free breakfast was a bonus. The staff were all very nice.
- The hotel was very very clean and staff were very friendly. We were travelling with two dogs and that was no problem for the hotel. Very quiet, breakfast was continental and the village is not far from motorway access.
- Lovely small traditional Spanish hotel, very clean and nice staff
The room was a decent size and we had a small balcony. There is locked parking for your car and a decent sized pool. As we were checking out early, 0730, the hotel reception, made sure we could have breakfast at 0700 which we felt was really nice of them to do for us. (Breakfast is normally at 0800)
Note, location is a small village, with limited food choices and the restaurants are not opened every day.
- Great value for money: nice decorated clean room, lovely swimming pool, free beach towels. Parking is free of charge, although the street parking nearby is free too.
One of our top picks in Falset.The family-run Hotel-Hostal Sport is set in the center of Falset, in the picturesque Priorat region. Open since 1923, it offers a traditional Catalan restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Hotel Sport are spacious and some have balconies with views of the surrounding countryside. Each air conditioned room has a TV.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers local cuisine for lunch and dinner. The bar has a large selection of locally produced wines, and can also organize visits to local wineries.The area surrounding Falset is ideal for activities such as hiking and horseback riding, and Montsant Park is just a 30 minute drive away. Tarragona and the beaches of the Costa Dorada are less than 19 miles away.
- Large room with bath tub. Good location and good breakfast.
- Great Atmosphere, newly renovated roomservice. Good restaurant and kind staff!
Location + staff friendliness.
Unpretentious hotel giving a good feel of spanish hospitality
- Cosy ,traditional hotel ,coffee maker in the room …fantastic restaurant and wine .
- The bed linens were sooooo beautifully pressed & crisp. Beds were very comfortable. Espresso maker in the room was great! Great big rooms and bathroom with robes! Shower is great too! The staff are lovely, no English spoken but doesn’t matter, they try so very hard to make everything perfect for their guests. Location is super easy to find, unload luggage, and even park for free on the road!
Surrounded by olive groves, this converted 18th-century building is located in the village of Botarell. It offers a spa and attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and free internet access.The couples-only spa at Cal Barber features an indoor pool, hot tub, and steam bath. Massage services are also available.The air-conditioned bedrooms have charming stone walls and wooden beams. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower or hydromassage bath.With easy access from the AP7 Motorway, Cal Barber is 20 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Cambrils. PortAventura Theme Park and Barcelona-Reus Airport are both just 25 minutes’ drive away.
The location was amazing. Not far from the seaside and from the great city of Reus, it is well hidden in a charming village.
The hotel itself was very pretty, the rooms lovely and compfortble. The breakfast was delicious and had everything and more. Finally, the staff was friendly and very efficient (they fixed the AC as soon as we mentioned it wasn’t woking 100%) I would definitly recommand it, but maybe not for families, as there isn’t much space outside the rooms (breakfast room very tiny).
Lovely small hotel with a spa on the top floor. This was a two day trip for our wedding anniversary and we wanted a relaxing time which we had.
The bedroom was comfortable but overlooked the street and there was a church opposite. The church bells rang until midnight and then started again at 8am. There as a spa bath in the bathroom which was good.
We treated ourselves to a full body massage which was very good.
Breakfast was OK – meats, pastries, fruit, fruit juice and toasts. Cereals were also available. We weren’t offered coffee but realised afterwards that we only had to ask for it.
- Perfect staff, very friendly reception. Gracias Juncal!
- Superb bed, and excellent bathroom. Good breakfast. Spa was 50 euros, but it was very well equipped, and we had it to ourselves, after a 550 km drive from Andalucia, that was well worth it.
- Hotel excelente, familiar, ubicado en el centro de Botarell, pero sin problemas de aparcamiento. El Spa es un lujo tenerlo para ti solo, ideal salida romántica con pareja.
- The location was amazing. Not far from the seaside and from the great city of Reus, it is well hidden in a charming village.
Ca l’Amadeu is set in Vilanova d’Escornalbou, at the foot of the Sierra de l’Argentera Mountains. Ths family-run property has a restaurant, a lounge and a terrace.Each room at Ca l’Amadeu has traditional décor. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a café, which is set in the original wine cellar. The restaurant serves homemade, local dishes.The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking and cycling. The Costa Daurada’s beaches and Port Aventura Theme Park are within 16 mi of l’Amadeu.Tarragona, Reus and its airport can be reached in just over 30 minutes by car.
- Trato excelente y ambiente tranquilo y confortable. Muy recomendable.
- A very welcoming host who gave us a room with a large balcony as we had our dog with us, this was very useful. Good sized room and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and very generous. Their restaurant wasn’t open in the evening but they recommended one nearby which was fabulous.
- l’acceuil était excellent , le propriétaire est extrèmement sympathique et serviable, le petit déjeuner plus que copieux et délicieux…
- L’amabilitat del personal. Ens van donar una habitació superior de la contractada perquè tenien disponibilitat
- Sehr herzlicher und freundlicher Empfang, in der Bar bzw im Café um die Ecke gut und günstig gegessen.
Top Hotels In Arboli Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arboli Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arboli Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arboli Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!