10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arboçar de Baix Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arboçar de Baix Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arboçar de Baix Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arboçar de Baix Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arboçar de Baix Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arboçar de Baix Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arboçar de Baix Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arboçar De Baix Catalonia:
Mercer Casa Torner i Güell
One of our top picks in Vilafranca del Penedès.Enjoying a superbly central position in Vilafranca del Penedès, this boutique hotel has sleek interiors housed in a Modernist building.Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell celebrates style and sophistication in its interiors. Floors are quality wood, furniture is contemporary and eye-catching, and rooms enjoy plenty of space and light.After a day of work or play, head to the Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell fabulous cocktail bar for a delicious drink in soothing surroundings.Accompany fresh, seasonal cuisine in the Mediterranean restaurant with a fine wine from the hotels collection, Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell have selected wines from the Penedès Region.
- Friendly and helpful reception staff, beautiful room which was very modern and comfortable, great location in centre of town, and opposite the entrance to underground parking
- We reserved a junior suite, it was spacious and convenient. Bed big and comfy. The location is great.
- Clean, modern interior with a very comfortable bed and a nice rain shower!
- I liked: the breakfast experience, the friendly staff fluent in English French and Spanish, the room cleanliness, spacious room, clean, new well equipped bathrooms but small details were missing like: no hairdryers, no tissue box, no garbage bin (only one in the bathroom).
- Great location , huge walk in shower & comfortable king size bed . Tastefully decorated. Cosy bar & breakfast room.
Hotel Sercotel Pere III El Gran
Set in the lovely town of Vilafranca del Penedès, a famous wine capital in Catalonia, this smart, modern and well-equipped hotel is a great base for exploring this region and the Costa Dorada coastline.Hotel Pedro III features well-equipped, spacious and well-lit rooms, where you can rest in tranquility, at the end of a long days business or sightseeing. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.You can also watch international channels on the satellite TV in the room.This hotel also has excellent facilities for organizing a business meeting or private event the function rooms are spacious and equipped with wired internet access.
- Excellent for allergies and made an effort for gluten free diet which I appreciate.
The double room was spacious with a beautiful bathroom with a huge tub for two and a shower. The bathroom sink was transparent and was very fun to use. Toiletteries available. Very very clean!
Regarding the parking: We used the city underground parking close to the front part of the hotel and we exchanged the parking card at the reception with one other 24 hour parking card for only 9 euros. (Normal parking rate for 24 hours would have been much much more!)
- The location is great, I have payee for one room and I geted two big rooms. The staff were very helpful, we asked for information about where we can go for lunch and the information was great. We have the lucky to see the Castellers del Penedès.
Nice bed and shower. Pet friendly and very accessible.
We had to stay a few extra days because of an emergency and the staff was very accomodating.
Tasty breakfast, comfortable beds and extremely good location right at the heart of Vilafranca d.P.
Convenient parking despite the central location.
Hotel Sercotel Domo
Located near the business center of Alt Penedès and offering easy motorway access to Barcelona and Tarragona, this hotel has a Mediterranean restaurant and a private spa area.Hotel Sercotel Domo has simple, elegant bedrooms which enjoy plenty of natural light and smart, private bathrooms. The air conditioning or heating will be switched on according to the season.The picturesque seaside town of Sitges is just 7.5 mi from the Hotel Domo. The hotel can also arrange visits to nearby wineries in the surrounding Penedès wine-making region.
- Nice big room> hotel in centre of town near supermarkets etc.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely big, clean room and bathroom.
- The room was spacious, clean and plenty big enough for 2 adults and a baby. We had English tv and a fridge, bath and shower, no balcony or much of a view, but I accept those kinds of things as a trade off since we did get what we needed. With having a toddler all the room needed rearranging, things put out of reach, the staff didn’t mind.
- Front office staff willing to help with a couple of issues, offering to change rooms with no problem. Breakfast buffet a good value with just about anything you could want.
- Perfect equipment, nice bathroom, clean room and professional approach.
Set in the Garraf National Park, Masia Sumidors is housed in a traditional Catalan country mansion a 10-minute drive from Sant Pere de Ribes. This property offers a large garden with a terrace and outdoor pool. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Guests can enjoy a free glass of cava upon arrival on the terrace, which offers views of the surrounding mountains. The property has an on-site restaurant, open from June to September, which serves tapas and meals made with fresh, local produce. There is also a bar and barbecue facilities.Each of the rooms is uniquely decorated and features antique furniture and many offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.You can find other restaurants, bars, and shops in Sant Pere de Ribes, 1.9 mi from Masia Sumidors. Sitges and its beaches are 15 minutes away by car.
Member of staff Mike.
Bar prices reasonable.
Quality of food menu good.
- Friendly staff, clean room, kettle and beverages available. Nice breakfast
Romantic old Massia. Restaurant excellent. Owners very kind.
Location is remote and very quiet. Good location for hiking and mountain-biking. But not for biking on city bikes.
- Very welcoming, Terrific hosts. A very memorable stay in a beautifully authentic rustic setting
The English owners make you feel at home. The care during dinner and breakfast so kind.
The location is a secret mini hideaway just 10muns from Sitges with amazing natural Pune forest private views.
The swimming pool is set into the hills like an Ibiza hideaway.
The breakfast fresh healthy and a mixture of English and Spanish style. The building very old and traditional and charming with lots of character.
Really nice mini holiday experience and will return again and again.
Child welcoming too with baby beds and baby seats etc and an accomodating kitchen providing baby dinners too
- Clean bedding.
Hotel Sercotel Basic
Located just a short drive from the town of Vilafranca del Penedes, near the main regional motorways, this practical and comfortable hotel is ideal for a business trip or a relaxing holiday in the Penedes.Hotel Sercotel Basic is a hotel that perfectly combines functionality and services. Each of the rooms is equipped with Wi-Fi internet access and satellite TV, so you can check your emails and relax with a film in the evening.From here you can visit this famous wine producing region, and also old quarter of the town center.
- It’s a very clean hotel. There is good parking place at the hotel. With not very big rooms. Daily cleaning the rooms. Very friendly people!
- The room was really nice and comfy, perfect to rest one night during a long trip. The breakfast was good and cheap.
- Location is great for traveling to the see. Hotel does not have the restaurant however nearby is good Chinese restaurant with buffet for a good price.
- Great location ,clean comfortable nights sleep will definitely be back to stay at this hotel on route to Spain
- Excellent shower; large hand basin to scoop water for shaving – best in class
Cava & Hotel Mastinell
A striking 5-star hotel next to Mas Tinell Vineyards, Cava & Hotel Mastinell is set just outside Vilafranca del Penedès. It features innovative architecture and an amazing structure resembling a collection of stacked wine bottles with a Gaudí-esque, mosaic-tiled roof.The hotel won the Medalla de Oro de la Arquitectura award for best design, in Shanghai in 2011. Its contemporary rooms reflect the inside of a wine bottle, featuring a circular window with a mesh, bubble-like façade looking onto the vineyards.All rooms have air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, a Nespresso machine, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant offers show cooking and creative Catalan cuisine served with local wines and cava. There is also a shop and a wine therapy room.The surrounding Penedès region is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling. The beaches of Sitges and Vilanova i la Geltrú are around 16 mi away.You can reach the E15 Motorway in just 5 minutes and this connects you to the coast and to central Barcelona within 45 minutes.
- The staff greets you with a glass of cava when you enter and they are so friendly and helpful. The rooms are thoughtfully designed and unique, unlike any other place you have ever stayed. The pool area surrounded by the vineyards is magical.
- The restaurant was excellent and very good value for money. A great hotel with friendly staff.
- A gem in the vineyards- staff were very accommodating and knowledgeable. Room was heavenly to relax in. Dinner was superb and very good value and generous. Poolside perfect. Great for a short stay.
- Cool design of the hotel. And very comfortable inside. I was afraid of noise, but the isolation is perfect in the rooms. Guided tour with Nico was very interesting (about cava production and testing). The restaurant is also definitely worth visiting both for breakfast and for the dinner! Very clean and full of cava!))) And the village nearby is also a nice place to see
- Beautiful, architecturally interesting property located in the Penedes Cava-producing area, located about an hour’s drive from Barcelona. It looks just like the pictures and really must be seen to be believed. The rooms were excellent and comfortable and most have views of the vineyards. The restaurant was very good and an excellent value, given esp how much cava they pour for you over the course of the evening. Service around the property, from check-in to the wait-staff, was very good. Highly recommended.
Palou Boutique Hotel
This small and lovely hotel offers a quiet and peaceful location, perfect for a relaxing vacation. The building of the hotel is full of charm and history.Hotel Palou has 10 comfortable rooms, all individually decorated. Palou was originally a family home filled with South American artifacts. The beautifully converted building has many original features including ornate ceilings, tiled floors, and wrought-iron window bars and banisters.Modern facilities include a TV lounge and an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun terrace and grounds.Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available free of charge in all public areas of the Palou, including the terraces and grounds.
- Breakfast is just amazing and the service is fantastic. The room was much better than expected: clean, comfortable bed, great atmosphere. The owner is really helpful and kind. I recommend this hotel for everyone (couples, families, friends, etc.)
- It was a beautiful, old style house. It was so clean and the staff were amazing, so helpful.
- Very cute “art nouveau” style hotel. Nicely decorated room. Wonderful personalised homemade breakfast prepared on demand. We had a problem on our way to the hotel and the staff was so nice with us and let us arrive in the middle of the night!
Very nice boutique hotel in a quiet town with great local retstaurants and vinebars.
Very friendly owner. Great breakfast, but unfortunately not before 9`clock.
Away from the to much touristed , but only 10 minuttes to great beaches at the Mediterranean Sea
- Pleasant welcome, very good facilities, bed and bedding very comfortable and very good breakfast!
Hotel Sercotel Air Penedès
Hotel Air Penedès is between Barcelona and Tarragona, and is easily accessible by highway to both cities. The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, open in summer.The Air Penedès is on the edge of the town of Vilafranca de Penedès. Some of the region’s best wine and cava cellars are within a short drive.The PortAventura Theme Park is within 35 minutes by car, and the beaches of Sitges are less than 12 miles away.All rooms are spacious, exterior and soundproofed. There is satellite TV with national and international channels, and central air conditioning and heating.
- Well placed if you have just arrived on the ferry to Barcelona for a one night stop on our way to the north of Spain
- For us the proximity to the freeway and supermarkets was excellent, but you either have a decent walk or car journey into the town. Nice poolside bar and despite some sort of dance competition going on it wasn’t too noisy
- Good location close to the motorway for travelling
- Stayed at this Hotel many times on my journey to and from U.K to Cost Blanca. Excellent location, comfortable rooms. friendly staff. Easy to find just off motorway.
Very hot water in a spotless bathroom. After a very long journey it was heaven.Reception staff super efficient and
friendly, made every effort to speak to me in English.good value for money.
Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi
This country hotel offers an outdoor pool, a traditional Catalan restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV. It is located in the Penedès, Catalonia’s main wine-making region.Surrounded by vineyards, Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi is 3.7 mi from Vilafranca del Penedès. The hotel is only 2.5 mi from Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, where cava sparking wine is made.The Sol i Vi’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and local wines. Specialties include roast lamb, grilled meats and fish and homemade desserts.The air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor and wooden furniture. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries. All rooms have countryside views.Free parking is available at the hotel. There is easy access to the C243 and AP7 Motorways, and trains to Barcelona stop in nearby Sant Sadurni. Sitges is 20 minutes’ drive away. The property offers a free electric vehicle charging station for customers.
- Out of the city which for me was perfect, a peaceful location and parking for cars on site. Has a swimming pool but did not use it, maybe next time. About 45 minutes drive to airport.
- Dog friendly. Fantastic restaurant food. Friendly staff. Good value
- Great diner, dining outside, good wine from the La Chapelle wineyard across the road. Friendly staf.
- Such a lovely hotel in the middle of the cava growing area. Good bar and restaurant. Lovely views over the vineyards.
- Really nice staf and owners, very large swimmingpool, nice and comfortable renovated bedroom, excellent dinner & very good wine
One of our top picks in Sitges.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. El Cid is a 1-star establishment located on the center of Sitges, just 800 feet from the beach offering en suite accommodations, breakfast buffet included and swimming pool with sun terrace.Good simple accommodations perfect to use as a base during a fun break away in the cosmopolitan town of Sitges, boasting great restaurants, bars, shops, beaches and easily reached by train and car.The hotel is located on a pedestrian street.
- Very friendly they gave a a bottle of Cava as a gift for my patner birthday
- We had to change our room because it was next to the elevator. The new room was very good except the bathroom is very small.
- Pool area and balcony. Very good breakfast buffet.
- Location at entrance to town near busstop so good if you have baggage.
- Staff, extensive breakfast time and cava for breakfast.
Top Hotels In Arboçar De Baix Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arboçar de Baix Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arboçar de Baix Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arboçar de Baix Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!