10 Best Hotels To Stay In Araya Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Araya Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Araya Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Araya Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Araya Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Araya Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Araya Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Araya Tenerife:
Catalonia Punta del Rey
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is 350 feet from the sea in Las Caletillas and 8.7 mi from Tenerife’s capital, Santa Cruz. It offers a gym, sauna and an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is available throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at Catalonia Punta del Rey have a private balcony and satellite TV. They are modern in style and feature wooden floors. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom.The Punta del Rey has 3 bars and a Italian à-la- carte Restaurant, La Toscana. The hotel makes its own bread and pastry.The solar-heated swimming pool is surrounded by 2 hot tubs and sun terraces including loungers and umbrellas. A bar is also available, which serves all kind of beverages.The sports area includes padel and squash courts, vending machines with free beverages, and an additional swimming pool with sea views, exclusive for guests over 16 years with an all-inclusive package.Other facilities available include sun terraces with views of the sea and vending machines.The Catalonia Punta offers a large variety of daytime and evening entertainment activities, as well as live shows in the bar and an on-site disco open on Friday and Saturday nights. There is a children’s play area and organized activities in the Kids’ Club.
The additional pool areas.
Politeness of the staff.
Variety of food and drink.
staff very helpful
paid 10€ for parking which was right outside
facilities were very good
pool area had lots of sunbeds and lots of different areas
- Brilliant food plenty of choice and always fresh. Theme nights brilliant and puddings are gorgeous. Hotel is spotless. There’s always someone cleaning. Pool was brilliant and pool party was so much fun for everyone. Adult pool across the road excellent. Very modern and tranquil. All inclusive stops at 11pm which is fine however the disco downstairs goes on til 2am but you have to pay for drinks. I think if it stayed all inclusive more people would attend. But still a good bit of fun. Bus easy to catch to Santa Cruz and village about half hour stroll is beautiful. Not much of a beach near by but beautiful views of sea and rocks filled with crabs. All in all there were 10 of us ranging from 8yrs, 17yrs up to 40 and 50 yrs and we all had a great time. Staff Work so hard and constantly entertaining with either aqua sports pool side games and music.
Loved the pillows, so comfy.
Lovely sunbeds and plenty of them.
Loved the two areas across the road looking out over the sea
- How cheap the hotel was. I booked it as an extension of my holiday so I could keep the room on till we left later that evening. The resort is very cheap.
- The additional pool areas.
Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a swimming pool and garden area, Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is set at the heart of the tourist resort of Puerto de la Cruz, in the north of the island of Tenerife. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Set overlooking the sea, you can enjoy excellent views from the hotel. Stroll down to the beach from this hotel, and relax on the fine sands. You can cool off by taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is equipped with a sun terrace, where you can enjoy a sunbathe.Take a walk from here to the Plaza del Charco and the small, fishing port of Puerto de la Cruz – popular destinations in Tenerife.
- Place was lovely and restaruants were fab. Would deffo go back .
- The breakfast choice was better than in many 4 star hotels. Highly recommended. If I ever go back to Puerto de la Cruz I will choose this hotel again.
- E xcellent food variety at breakfast. Easy walk into town centre. Accommodating staff. Parking scarce!
- The location was really good and nice views from the rooftop.
- The beds were very comfy. The air con in the room was very welcome as it was so hot there. Every area of the hotel was exceptionally clean and inviting. The beach towels were a bonus, did not expect that. The food was very good both at breakfast and dinner lots of choice. We will definitely recommend the hotel to others, in fact already have done.
Hotel Best Semiramis
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set on a cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Hotel Best Semiramis is located in Puerto de la Cruz. It offers rooms with balconies, a spa, and 2 outdoor swimming pools surrounded by gardens.Each air-conditioned room at the Hotel Best Semiramis has simple décor with parquet floors. All accommodations has satellite TV and a mini-bar.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean and international cuisine in the Semiramis’ buffet and à la carte restaurants. There is also a poolside bar.The spa features a hot tub and sauna, and massage is available. There is also a gym.The center of Puerto de la Cruz is 10 minutes’ walk from the Semiramis, while Lago Martiánez Beach is 0.9 mi away. Teide National Park and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached within an hour by car.
Hotel is very nice. we received a big room, better then expected.
Cleaning service was very good.
We extended our stay for 2 more days and payed the same fee as our original stay in our original room.
- Spacious room, lovely bedding, lots of storage space, superb cleanliness everywhere. Pleasant ocean view from private balcony. Excellent lighting all over each area.The waiters and all staff very extremely efficient. Lots of choice of multi cultural food.Excellent reading light by the bed.
great view from the rooms, not so expenssive.
after contacting Booking about this hotel, they called for a quality inspection to the dinner and he was really angry and made a lot of changes.
Beautiful view from the room
The room is spacious and clean
Location is close to the city centre, near the beach with black sand
Free luggage room
Tasty breakfast and dinner, good choice
Amazing terrace where you can have breakfast
A lot of shops near the hotel
- One of the best hotels I’ve ever been! Beautiful views, wide variety of food, friendly staff!
- Hotel is very nice. we received a big room, better then expected.
Hotel Spa La Quinta Park Suites
One of our top picks in Santa Úrsula.Featuring spectacular mountain and sea views, the Hotel Spa La Quinta Park Suites offers a free shuttle bus service to Puerto de la Cruz. It has a spa, freshwater swimming pools and a restaurant.Hotel Spa La Quinta Park Suites is surrounded by lush, sub-tropical gardens where you can enjoy magnificent views of Mount Teide, the Atlantic Ocean, Orotava Valley and Puerto de la Cruz.Some rooms are located in the main building, while others are located in an annex building. Air-conditioned suites feature a lounge, a terrace and a fully equipped kitchen. They also have a private bathroom located in a quiet area.The onsite restaurant serves buffet meals.
- The area of the hotel is excellent and the view from our room 4010 was phantastic!
- We expected a simple hotel room, and instead, we found a luxury suite with a kitchen, a dining room and a terrace. It was always clean and comfortable although the air-conditioning was non-active; in Tenerife, the climate is very mild, and you even need a jumper in the evening hours. We have been delighted with our choice of half-board: the breakfast is superb with every possible delicious food you can think of, and the dinner always met our expectations with a large variety of great fish, vegetables, meat, cheese, etc. (anyway I preferred breakfast). The area of La Quinta is an excellent starting point for walkings in the Teide and the other regions popular among hikers like us, but the weather in the north is more humid and unstable, the south is drier, hotter and probably a better choice for beach addicts. I reccomend this Hotel for its insuperable ratio quality/price.
- Wonderfull place. I wouldn’t imagine nothing better for us.
- The spa was great, the children’s entertainer was fantastic and the views were lovely.
- our suite was out of this world.the self service meals were excellent.The staff in the bar-hall,were very helpfull,nothing was to much trouble for them.Roberto one of the waitter,s,in the bar-hall,was excellent.everything about the place is first class.Thank you Booking.Com .for your excellent service,we will certinely book with you again.John&jean.
Iberostar Grand Mencey
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.This stylish, urban hotel with a spa is located in a colonial-style building. Grand hotel Mencey offers spacious rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.A free shuttle service from the hotel to Teresitas Beach is available to guests.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- Everything was great, the breakfast, the restaurant, the staff and all the facilites of the hotel. Moreover Wifi worked better than I expected. We had a very enjoyable stay.
- Nice gym, perfect pool, nice restaurant, beautiful garden, quiet rooms, a lot of restaurants around, supermarket very close, close to a park, friendly staff…
- Beautiful hotel fabulous setting in the centre ofnthe city
Excellent service on check in.
Wonderful buffet breakfast.
- Beds were so comfortable breakfast was excellent.However only downside were the Club Sandwiches We had at lunch time.Soggy,cold and waiter failed to return with sauces etc!
Hotel Weare La Paz
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located within 10 minutes’ walk from Playa Martianez Beach, Orotava Botanical Gardens and La Paz View Point, Hotel La Paz offers 24-hour reception. It features two outdoor pools with sunbeds for adults and children.All bright rooms at La Paz have a balcony with sea or mountain views. Rooms also include satellite flat-screen TV, a safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.The hotel offers views of the sea and Mount Teide from its sun terrace and garden. Guests can enjoy international meals in the buffet restaurant and snack bar.The center of Puerto de la Cruz is 0.6 mi from the La Paz Hotel. Tenerife Norte Airport is around a 20-minute drive away.
- We have stayed here before so knew what to expect. It is a lovely hotel of quality and good service. Not too big or touristy and in a green, leafy part of the town away from the more brash commercial areas on the sea front. It caters for all and the guests are from a diverse mix of countries but veering towards the older age bracket which suited us, the last thing we wanted was a place full of young drinkers and clubbers.
The food was amazing a massive selection of beautifully presented foods which would cater for all tastes.
The size of the room and bathroom and it’s daily cleaning/replenishment.
The pool, well maintained and very clean.
The position of the hotel which was walking distance to the main seafront and centre.
The local people and tourist shops
- Nice location close to everything. Hotel offers parking just for the check-in, yet we managed to find parking nearby easily. The room was quite big. Breakfast was great-lots of options.
- The life guard was so friendly to everyone . Nothing was a problem for him . Excellent work 👍
- Comfy beds, nice views, quite close to the beach and very close to shop and restaurants
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set in the heart of scenic Puerto de la Cruz, right next to its bus station, this charming, traditional hotel allows you to enjoy a sunny holiday in the shade of the magnificent Mount Teide.Located where the beautiful Orotava Valley meets the Atlantic Ocean, the Marte features a wonderful, picturesque setting. Enjoy the stunning views of Tenerife’s huge extinct volcano, the Teide, from the hotel’s rooftop swimming pool. This pool is almost always bathed in the year-round sunshine for which the Canary Islands are famous.Stay in shape during your stay with a visit to the hotel’s gym. Here you will also find a sauna and massage services to help you relax, as well as an on-site buffet restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner.Free WiFi is provided in common areas. Hairdryers can be obtained at the reception as well and are free of charge.There are numerous shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- Room clean and comfortable staff friendly and courteous
- Good value for money. Enjoyed the food. Like the bar area (very sociable) and the drinks prices.
- Sparkling clean room, good location friendly staff. Good for a couple of days stay.
This hotel is situated in the historic and beautiful old town of Puerto de la Cruz, with it´s architecture of Spanish colonial style. In the evening you can walk around there, listen to the live music in some places and enjoy your time.
The beach of “Playa del Jardin” is also not very far away and you can get everywhere by foot.
The hotel is offering a very good breakfast and a very good dinner for a good Price (bufet).
- Large variety of food at the buffet and breakfast, different choices each day.
Hotel RF Astoria – Adults Only
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel RF Astoria – Adults Only is located in the heart of the tourist center of Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, just a stone’s throw away from the beach.The elegant apartments are fully-equipped to ensure that you and your family have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. Among its facilities you can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, where you can take a dip and take pleasure in sunbathing in the warmth of the sun. All apartments provide everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Puerto de la Cruz is located in the north of Tenerife, away from the hustle and bustle of the more popular tourist destinations in the south of the Island. There is a lively atmosphere, with numerous shopping facilities as well as restaurants and bars close to the apartments. The apartments are located near the town center, where the nearest transport links to visit the enchanting island is available.
- The rooms was serviced daily, the cleaning and bedmaking was to a high standard, the common areas were kept clean and tidy and the breakfast room was very clean and a good selection of food was available to cater for all tastes
- It was our second stay at Astoria Hotel and it was perfect! We got the same room, as we asked and personel was super helpful and kind. We had everything we needed at our room, bed was very comfortable. Location is also perfect. We will be back again for sure!
I would highly recommend this hotel
The room was very clean The bed really comfy
The pool was lovely
The staff are lovey & polite
The location is excellent for everything
We had a very relaxing weeks holiday
Thank you so much
5 Gold Stars & much deserved ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- the location was good and the bed was comfortable.
- Nice location, close to the plaza and boulevard. Room looked good.
Hotel Rural Finca La Raya
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and garden, as well as a restaurant, Hotel Rural Finca La Raya is located in Güimar. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides room service, and buying tickets for guests.At the hotel, each room includes a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain rooms have a patio.Hotel Rural Finca La Raya offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Playa de las Americas is 35 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Rural Finca La Raya.
- Very quiet and ideal to escape from the busy world. Kind staff and super clean. Good breakfast and marvelous terras to sit for breakfast and restaurant.
The host was very helpful and spoke excellent English. I would recommend contacting him before your arrival to obtain detailed driving instructions, etc.
Breakfast was excellent.
The building is fascinating, its is good to visit a tastefully decorated old building in Tenerife in contrast to all the new developments.
- Breakfast was perfekt, hotel Manager was very helpfull
- Great scrambled egg! Lovely location. Hanniba who runs La Raya had good English and was very helpful.
- Room was reasonably clean and room service satisfactory. Bathroom fairly roomy and of modern appearance. Car parking was adequate for the number of rooms although this didn’t concern me personally. View (garden) whilst eating breakfast was good negated by the cold mornings.
Hotel Horizonte features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. It is located on a quiet street in central Santa Cruz, 5 minutes’ walk from the port.Each large room comes with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Hotel Horizonte has vending machines with hot and cold drinks. There is a variety of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, as well as easy access to public transport.García Sanabria Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the Horizonte, and you can drive to Teresitas Beach in 10 minutes. Tenerife Norte Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Great Staff, great location. Room was clean and nice, newly remodeled
- Great location to enjoy some of the local fiesta activity. Close to Plaza Espana. The room was spacious ( for Europe) and very bright. No A/C , but none was needed. We asked a top floor and got it (Rm 404). Bright, good shower pressure and a filtered view of the sea. Not a 4 star, but worth the price. Good for a day or 2.
We only stayed one night and it is perfect for one night.
It is well located, with a lot of restaurants around.
Great value for the price! Little hotel placed in Santa Cruz’s center, near the touristic Harbour and the beautiful parque Sanabria (5 minutes by foot).
The room and the bathroom were big enough, the staff is polite and ready to help.
- mini-fridge in the room; good lighting in the room; a lot of sockets in the room; good water pressure in the shower in the room at 4. floor; relaxed atmosphere
Top Hotels In Araya Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Araya Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Araya Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Araya Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!