Arashi is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arashi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arashi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arashi. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arashi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arashi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Arashi.
10 Best Hotels In Arashi:
Ocean Z Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.Ocean Z Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shops at the property.Eagle Beach is 3.3 miles from Ocean Z Boutique Hotel, and Oranjestad is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great location away from the crowded beaches and the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. All of our expectations were met, could not have been happier with our hotel choice.
- Excellent attention to details to ensure our stay was special. All the staff were friendly and available to make our stay enjoyable
- The staff is always trying to help you, installations are wonderful, location is not a problem if you rent a car which is a very good idea indeed. breakfast could be quicker (sorry). It is difficult to enter on the slow pace mode all people have on the happy island
- A truly exceptional hotel! The staff was outstanding.
Because they are small, you will feel like you have a personal chef and your own personal staff.
The dinner specials were great. If it isn’t there, ask for it and you will be happy.
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 2.4 miles from Eagle Beach. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared kitchen and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Service was exceptional! Hands down the most professional, attentive staff on the island
Loved the afternoon fruit, towels and the segways were a great way to speed up the orders!!
- Very comfortable room, excellent beds , service indoor and outdoor exceptional. Resort/hotel very clean.
The staff was great. Especially Blanca at the Bar, Abraham and Bonny at Madero and definitely Erik and the guys at the beach!!
Of course we loved the bed and linens.
We hadn’t been back to Aruba in 35 years and we’ve been back to this hotel in 4 months.
What more can I say 🙂
- very attractive Hotel. Lobby bar beautiful. Staff very professional, courteous, helpfull and friendly. Attentivevtonour needs and concerns
Beautiful place, friendly staff, excellent hotel.
We loved the drink and food service on the beach, waiters using Segways:)
- Service was exceptional! Hands down the most professional, attentive staff on the island
Boardwalk Small Hotel Aruba
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Boardwalk Small Hotel Aruba is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 2.5 miles from Eagle Beach.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It’s a nice small hotel but definitely still not a real boutique hotel.
The pool is quite nice.
The complimentary breakfast we got was awesome!
It’s a nice small hotel, but I didn’t had the feeling it is as elevated and professional as a real boutique hotel would be. In my case it wasn’t worth the money.
- Great location across street from major hotels. Very clean and quiet and private among the palm trees. Less busy and less expensive than big hotels. Even gave us free chairs and Paloma’s on the a little private area of the beach across street.
- We opted for the breakfast, it was fantastic way to start the day. All the staff at the hotel couldn’t have been nicer.
- Lovely lodgings and facilities, friendly and helpful staff, GREAT beach amenities and a charming setting in the trees. Couldn’t be happier with our stay at the Boardwalk.
Palm Beach Retreat
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Palm Beach Retreat offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Eagle Beach is 2.1 miles from Palm Beach Retreat, and Oranjestad is 3.4 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles away.
- The Palm Beach Retreat is the best place to stay in Aruba! Close to the beach and to the restaurants/bars area, with everything you need, starting from an amazing breakfast prepared by the very lovely staff (can’t forget the delicious arepas made by Marta!!!!). You feel at home. Definitely, when I’ll go back to Aruba, I’m gonna stay again there. It was a great experience!
- The owners (very nice) drove out to meet us because we couldn’t locate the address.
- The staff went out of their way to make our honeymoon extra special. There were rose petals and towel swans on the bed and chocolates and champagne waiting for us when we arrived. During our entire stay the staff was very attentive to our comfort and needs. Although it is located in a residential area which was not right on the beach, it was an easy 8 minute walk to the beach, shops, bus stop, and restaurants. We enjoyed the beautiful pool area and the pool table once we got back from our adventures each evening. Free WIFI which was perfect. You must have the expectation that it is not a luxury resort, but if you want a clean, quiet, charming, private, affordable, and friendly place to go back to each night that has plenty of Aruba atmosphere and vibe, I would recommend it!!!!!!
- These people truly know what hospitality is all about! Extremely friendly & great service. It’s a basic property for a very good price in a great location.
- A generosidade e paciência das pessoas (até excessiva, são um tanto lentos, principalmente no café da manhã).
Yoyita Suites Aruba
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Yoyita Suites Aruba is located in Palm-Eagle Beach. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Eagle Beach is 2.4 miles from Yoyita Suites Aruba, and Oranjestad is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I was so happy hear! The owner was so accommodating, since my I was coming to Aruba last minute (my trip to Ireland was cancelled bc of the snow there). Carlos was great and friendly! I would go back there in a heartbeat!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.! Great place for a great price
- amazing deal! great location, very clean, helpful staff, comfortable bed. i could not ask for more!
- Location and staffs are amazing. They also provide beach towels, beach chairs and ice box to go so you can take those when you go to the beach. Staffs are amazing. They always try to help you and ask if we need anything. And room has little kitchenette which was convenient.
Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful.
Location was great – a few minutes walk to the beach and restaurants.
Highly recommended staying there!!
Karibu Aruba Boutique Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. In Palm Beach, this hotel is within walking distance of the beach, restaurants and malls. It features an outdoor pool, a terrace and a daily continental breakfast.The rooms at Karibu Aruba include a private patio and free Wi-Fi, cable TV and an iPod docking station. The traditionally styled accommodations also provide a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities.For an extra charge, guests at Karibu Aruba can book a relaxing massage. Local area transportation can also be arranged for an extra fee.This property is within walking distance of Moomba Beach and Crystal Theater. Reina Beatrix International Airport is 5 miles away. Airport shuttle can be arranged for an extra charge.
- Our host’s could not be nicer! The room and common areas were spotless. They provided everything we needed (beach chairs, snorkeling gear, etc). It was a block away from the beach and reataurants. We liked everything about it!
In short: it was the perfect!! The dutch owners are very friendly and extremely helpful with all the questions that we had. They picked us up from the airport and brought us back at the end of the holiday. They even helped us with getting some groceries with their car and brought us to a restaurant that i booked as a surprise for my girlfriend.
The accommodation was clean, the room was comfortable and the location (just behind the high-rise hotels) was also perfect since it was nice and relaxt and only a 5 minute walk to the beach and all other activities around.
We are definitely going back here again!
- Great location. Nice facilities. Short walk to the beach. Quaint and personal vs. big resort style. The owners were lovely and very helpful with suggestions for places to eat/things to do. Would stay here again definitely.
- The owners were very nice, friendly and accommodating.
- The service was excellent, the facilities were very confortable, the owner & employees where interested in our comfort and that we had a good time.
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a year-round outdoor pool, Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Eagle Beach is 1.1 miles from Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort, and Oranjestad is 2.8 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Brickell Bay Beach Club Boutique Hotel & Spa – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1.6 miles from Eagle Beach, Brickell Bay Beach Club Boutique Hotel & Spa – Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The bed was great. The breakfast was also great. Had trouble getting the WIFI connected. Staff very helpful. Pool and pool bar great. Especially liked the privacy of the pool area. The drinks were great too.
- Food, people (staff) and especially the Manager, JUAN.
- The checkin experience was the highlight – friendly and welcoming. It was downhill from there. The location was great – close to everything you’d want on Aruba, though not oceanfront. That’s the only good thing I can say about this property. If your room is on the right side of the building towards the back, could be a little too close to everything – a VERY loud nighclub is next door to the hotel on that side.
- Location, Location, Location – Piano Bar, Salt&Pepper, BBQ Place – Easy stumble back to room!
- Great value hotel within walking distance to nice restaurants and the beach. Staff was very nice and attentive.
Arubiana Inn Hotel
Arubiana Inn Hotel Aruba is just half a mile from Eagle Beach, and has an outdoor pool, a terrace and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. Palm Beach is a 5-minute drive away.Decorated in a bright Caribbean style, rooms at the Arubiana Inn feature a fridge, microwave and teakettle. All rooms have a TV, telephone and safe.The Arubiana Inn Hotel has a tour desk, where staff can arrange car rental and provide information about Aruba. Free public parking is available on site.There is a grocery store around the corner from the hotel, while restaurants, shopping and bars can be found in Palm Beach. Central Oranjestad is a 15-minute drive away, while Reina Beatrix International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- I liked the size, your library, lack of wind inside your courtyard and your loungers. The service was great and it was very quiet which we loved.
- Quiet, close to supermarket nice pool area and good choice for breakfast
- Highly professional service provided by the hotel together wihh the assistance of wonderful and friendly staff on reception.
- Accomodation was perfect.see the answers right above
- the place is “the real” beach place. no AC freezing lobby. very easy and silent
Aruba Blue Village Hotel and Apartments
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.Aruba Blue Village Hotel and Apartments is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.7 miles from Eagle Beach and 1.5 miles from Oranjestad. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location. Restaurants and supermarket within walking distance. Popular beaches within 5 minute drive. Pool was ok.
- Agreable Installation, nice staff and good location. Convenient to have a car. Good for families or group of friends. Pool, bar and a few restaurants are close.
Central location of the pool and kid’s playground.
Shuttle service to town and beach, once a day though.
- The restaurant staff was very friendly Franz and his crew Rock!! The pool cleaner was very nice always pleasant. It was just a very relaxing place to be.
- I have stayed there for 11 nights with my brother and a friend of ours and we had the time of our live. There is a clean and sunny pool if the beaches on the island are not enough. The food at the little restaurant owned by Frans is delicious and extremely affordable.
Top Hotels In Arashi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arashi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arashi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arashi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!