10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arañuel Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Arañuel Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arañuel Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arañuel Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arañuel Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arañuel Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arañuel Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arañuel Valencia Community:
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares offers an indoor pool and a River Club with a chill-out terrace, bar and direct access to the natural pools of the River Mijares.The hotel is only 300 feet from the Montanejos Spa. The Fuente de Baños Thermal Spring and its source is just 2,950 feet away.All rooms at the Rosaleda del Mijares have a mini-bar, air conditioning, heating and a safe. The fully-equipped bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine and offers a daily set menu. You can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café.The hotel has a range of wellness services, including a wellness zone and hairdresser’s. There is also an exclusive VIP Spa.The River Club terrace-restaurant, which links the hotel with the river and its thermal springs, offers a wide selection of Premium dishes for lunch and dinner. The club also offers live shows and concerts in the summer months, from the end of June until September.
- Very friendly staff, modern and clean room and comfy beds. Great landscape river view. Nice large rain showers and a good breakfast for a resonable price.
- Bed was comfy. Breakfast was good value, a good selection. Plenty of storage space in the bedroom
- The location of the property was perfect! The room was very clean and comfy. We loved the pool. Staff were very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was very good.
- Location was wonderful the pool facilities excellent and clean
- Nice hotel, comfy beds, great bathroom and lovely views from the balcony. Nice walks in the area and the hot springs definitely worth a visit
Hotel Casa Palacio
The Hotel Casa Palacio is a historic building, located in the center of Montanejos, Valencia. It has a beautiful natural setting near Fuente de los Baños spa.This family-run hotel was built as a mansion. It still has many original features. There is also a cozy lounge with books, a TV and a fireplace. You can also play pool.The restaurant serves characteristic local food and Mediterranean dishes, specializing in stone-cooked steak. There is also a café serving drinks throughout the day.Bedrooms at the Casa Palacio are simple and comfortable. They all have private bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is located in a small spa town, with natural hot springs. The local area is perfect for outdoor activites, including climbing and mountain biking.
- The terrace was surprisingly large and overlooking the river which was very pleasant. The room itself was comfortable. Breakfast was simple but plentiful. WiFi and air-conditioning worked well.
- Superb old building with a Moorish tower incorporated right in the centre of the village.
- Todo estuvo muy bien….pero las almohadas muy blandas
- Desayuno excelente,habitacion espaciosa y limpia, trato del personal del hotel excelente
- Todo estaba muy bien,solo un inconveniente habían hormiguitas de esas pequeñas por la habitación
Located in the small village of Puebla de Arenoso, Hotel Abadia offers rustic rooms with views of the mountains or square. Rooms are set around a central courtyard; and free WiFi is provided.Each room features a TV, a desk and a free safe. All have a private bathroom with hairdryer, and bath tub or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning in the lounge, and local dishes are available at the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner. You can find a range of restaurants and supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, rafting and horse riding. You can drive to both Valencia and Castellón in less than 2 hours, where you will find golf clubs and beaches.
- Extremely nice hotel, the area was beautiful. Not for people looking for plenty of activities. Walking and driving. That’s it.
- The village is very small and this is the only hotel. However, the staff was friendly and the food was really good. We had a lovely time meeting the local town people in the hotel bar!
- small quiet village, close to river for swimming and montenecos
- This was the only hotel in Pueblo de Arenoso but it was lovely. Great welcome, marvellous staff and a good dinner at the end of a long hot walk. It is an excellent base for an activity holiday.
- La atencion del personal ha sido excelente, te han hecho sentir como en tu propia casa. La comida muy buena. La tranquilidad del hotel y su entorno. Y para hacer rutas de senderismo es perfecto, muy bonito entorno.
Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas
This rustic rural hotel is set in the heart of the Sierra Espadan Nature Reserve in Fuentes de Ayódar. It offers tranquil and intimate accommodations, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with scenic mountain views.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas feature functional décor with pastel colors. Each has a TV and private bathroom.The Viñas Viejas serves traditional regional dishes made with local produce and olive oils. The bar serves tasty tapas, snacks and drinks and packed lunches are available for days out.Hiking and cycling is popular in the area, and in summer you can bathe in the River Chico. The town also offers many attractions, such as the windmill and the 17th century San Roque Church.Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas is 28 mi from Castellon. You can reach Valencia by car in 80 minutes.
El hotel es muy bonito, con muy buen gusto y limpio.
Está en un entorno precioso, las ventanas dan al bosque,…el pueblo es muy bonito y tienes un pozo para poder bañarse a un paseo por el bosque.
La comida está buena y el trato es bueno.
- Un hotel fantàstic, amb habitacions molt cuidades, portat per gent molt maca, en un indret per descobrir. Hi vam estar de meravella!
- La comida. El cocinero del hotel, excelente. Muy buena presentación. Los gerentes muy agradables?
- Todo muy bien, la comida muy buena, muy buena atención ??
- La comida muy bien pero poca variedad la verdad, aunque eso si todo bien hecho
- El hotel es muy bonito, con muy buen gusto y limpio.
Set 150 feet from the natural medicinal waters of Montanejos, Hotel Xauen features a gym and a spa with an indoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at the Xauen feature a TV and views of the mountains and the town. Each one comes with central heating, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Xauen offers a restaurant serving traditional cuisine from Alto Mijares. There is a bar where guests can relax with a drink, as well as a reading lounge and a free Wi-Fi zone.The hotel spa circuit includes a hot tub, sensation showers, a Finnish sauna, Turkish baths and other facilities. Children are allowed in the spa at certain times. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside with mountains and pine trees.The hotel is approximately 37 mi from Valencia. The Serra d’Espadá Natural Park is just 6.2 mi away.
- We spent 4 days at the Hotel and we could not complain about anything! The food, the service, the room, and so on was very good. In conclusion, better than expected.
- Great location! Beautiful view of the mountain from the room. Montanejos… quiet and relaxing
- La situación y la terraza con vistas al río Mijares.
- Las vistas eran muy bonitas y el sitio del hotel es perfecto
- Sitio tranquilo, las vistas desde la habitación excelentes. El hotel tiene sus añitos pero está muy bien. El trato en recepción, cafetería y desayuno estupendo. El pueblo en estas fechas está muy tranquilo, que es lo que estábamos buscando.
Hotel Rural El Castellet
Hotel Rural El Castellet is set in Fanzara, 15 mi from Castellón de la Plana.Each room has a TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. The apartments are equipped with a kitchen and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is concierge service at the property.Benicàssim is 21 mi from Hotel Rural El Castellet, while Oropesa del Mar is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 24 mi from Hotel Rural El Castellet.
- Very good hotel, clean and cozy, friendly staff, amazing views around the hotel
- Peaceful. Nice area. Under new management, who seemed to have plans to improve certain details (e.g. newer T.V.s), but it was fine.
The area with amazing art
Easy access to walk in the orchards
Dogfriendly apartment, Montain
We were allowed to upgrade after seeing the booked room with no extra fees except for the price difference
Close to an local bakery that was very friendly
- buen confort. camas y mobiliario, buen espacio y entrada de luz. todos los utensilios de cocina listos para usar.
L accueil très sympathique
La propreté du lieu
Le cadre avec joli patio Bien fleuri
Super rapport qualité prix
Hotel Rosaleda Doncel
The Rosaleda Doncel is a charming country hotel with a good restaurant and functional, modern facilities. This family-run atmosphere hotel is a great location from which to hike or go on excursions to Alto Palancia y Teruel. The Rosaleda Doncel is a comfortable hotel in Jerica, from where you can enjoy the Alto Palancia. The hotel has cozy bedrooms, a cafeteria with terrace, a restaurant (à la carte and menu), meetings rooms and a lounge room.Seasonal hotel opened from February to December
- A better selection than I thought we would get for breakfast.
- Breakfast is very late,, We missed breakfast one morning as had to leave at 8.00, and think that we should have been given at least a coffee to face the day.
I liked the location of the hotel.
The people working there was so kind.
- Friendly staff, good coffee, bathroom with a bathtub
- pleasant friendly welcome in reception – with English being spoken better than my Spanish!! – superb value for bed breakfast and evening meal – however the evening meals are not served until 9pm
Hotel Los Leones – Adults Only
Hotel Los Leones is located in the town of Rubielos de Mora, in Aragón’s Teruel province. It is a traditional-style hotel offering free Wi-Fi and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at the Los Leones Hotel feature wooden floors and are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms all come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves innovative cuisine using local produce. There is also a café with an indoor and outdoor terrace. A daily breakfast is available.Los Leones has 2 lounges: one with board games and the other with large windows and a sloped roof. Staff at reception can also provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.Rubielos de Mora has a charming old town with ancient stone walls. It is just 30 minutes’ drive away from the Valdelinares Ski Resort and 40 minutes from Teruel.
Comfortable bed. Soft towels.
Dinner was excellent
- Lovely old renovated property. Very friendly owners and staff. Fabulous evening meal and clean and comfortable room with balcony overlooking the village square
We were made to feel very welcome in a unique hotel. The towels in the room were wonderful!
Although not 5 star, very special.
- Quirky and quaint, nothing to dislike. Would not hesitate to revisit. Superb Evening meal and great breakfast.
- Centrally located hotel in charming village. Due to age of the structure the accommodation is somewhat quirky. The food offering is nothing short of superb. Definitely the type of property one would revisit & indeed we did meet one coupe who have stayed there for each of the past 20 years.
- Comfortable bed. Soft towels.
Hotel Rural Los Abriles
Located in El Toro, Hotel Rural Los Abriles offers 1-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. This 1-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The property features a restaurant.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and some rooms here will provide you with a garden view.Guests at Hotel Rural Los Abriles can enjoy a continental breakfast.Mora de Rubielos is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Montanejos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 59 miles from Hotel Rural Los Abriles.
La verdad es que se podría decir que todo.
Todo fue muy bien. Desde el trato del propietario del hotel y su personal, hasta la limpieza de todas las instalaciones.
Merece la pena cenar en el restaurante del hotel
- El hotel está bien y es muy agradable. El propietario es muy amable y correcto.
- La piscina estupenda junto con un jacusi, y la tranquilidad del entorno fue increible. Es ideal para descansar y pasar un buen finde.
- Hotel con encanto, muy limpio, y el personal super atento. La habitación para 4 personas lo suficientemente amplia. Si volvemos por la zona, reservaremos.
Lugar tranquilo, decoración muy acogedora.
Estupenda la atención del dueño y todo el personal.
La cena degustación muy buena y el desayuno también.
- La verdad es que se podría decir que todo.
Hotel de Montaña Rubielos
Located in the picturesque old town of Rubielos de Mora, this hotel offers attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and views of the gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The outdoor swimming pool is covered for winter months and features a hydromassage area. There is also a sauna, gym and hot tub.A buffet breakfast is served and guests can enjoy traditional dishes from the restaurant at Hotel de Montaña Rubielos. The hotel has a bar and sun terrace in the garden.The ski resorts of Valdelinares and Javalambre are 30 minutes away by car. The tour desk at Montaña Rubielos can provide useful information on the beautiful walled town of Rubielos de Mora and nearby Teruel.
- The hotel was in its own ground with a swimming pool and lots of sun beds, there was a lot of seating areas outside in shaded areas. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant which was reasonably priced. The staff were very helpful.
- Nice, Calm, plenty of parking space, terraces and grass terrace, nice village
- The covered pool and the sauna were much more fun than we thought beforehand; even though we traveled in December, the pool and the hall were warm and nice. The hotel atmosphere was homely and we felt very comfortable. The hotel restaurant had a long menu and carefully prepared meals. The village of Rubielos de Mora and the surroundings were fun to explore by foot and by car.
- Big clean and comfortable family room. Friendly staff. Very pleasant gardens to play with the kids, with paddle courts. We stayed at the beginning of July and it was very quiet with not so many guests so it was a calm athmosphere. We had the pool and the jacuzzi for ourselfs!
- This is a newish hotel with business class facilities. The staff were helpful but seemed to be overworked. Maybe it was low season.
Top Hotels In Arañuel Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arañuel Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arañuel Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arañuel Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!