10 Best Hotels To Stay In Arano Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Arano Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arano Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arano Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arano Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arano Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arano Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Arano Navarre:
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Txintxua is located 10 minutes’ drive from San Sebastián. This hotel features rooms with TVs and private bathrooms.The Txintxua has simple, modern décor throughout with wooden flooring. Each room comes with air conditioning and heating.Breakfast and light meals are served in the hotel’s café-bar, which is open until midnight. Guests can also purchase packed lunches.There are many charming traditional cider houses nearby. Hernani’s railway and bus stations are approximately 0.6 mi from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- A nice room perfectly adequate for a one night stopover. Very helpful young guy on the Reception desk.
- Very friendly staff and helpful accessible very good
Simple hotel very close to the center. Just 15’ from San Sebastián, It’s a good choice cheaper than other options in San Sebastián.
The hotel is clean and the room is ok.
You can have breakfast for 3,50€ and it include: coffe/tea, toast/croissant, orange juice. Recommended
- Restaurant available on site.Close to motorway good for one off overnight stop.
- Once again this hotel and staff provided us with comfort, good food and a warm welcome.
Hotel Palacio de Aiete
One of our best sellers in San Sebastian! This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Palacio de Aiete offers a gym and rooftop sun terrace, with panoramic views over San Sebastián as well as a Jacuzzi. Each bright room includes flat-screen satellite TV. Free WiFi and parking are also available for guests. There is free parking on a location nearby.The modern, air-conditioned rooms offer a selection of pillows, and a private bathroom with amenities. The property also offers an equipped apartment with a kitchenette on the top floor.Characteristic Basque cuisine is served in the hotel’s elegant restaurant. Hotel Palacio de Aiete also has a coffee shop with a garden courtyard and a terrace.Located on a residential area, Hotel Palacio de Aiete is a 20-minute walk from La Concha Beach and the Miramar Palace. Miramon Technology Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff, good English spoken at reception. Very clean. Nice and quiet at night in a room at the back. Comfortable bar area. Located in a peaceful residential area.
- Huge room. Great facilities. Staff were really helpful. Free parking.
- the staff were excellent. from main desk, bar and cleaning all staff were friendly and helpful.
- The room was large and the bed comfortable. Staff were helpful.
- It was close to the bus to downtown and an easy walk to the beach. Free parking outside hotel
Palacio de Yrisarri
Palacio de Yrisarri is located inside the Irrisarriland Outdoor Theme Park. This charming converted 17th-century palace offers an outdoor pool and stylish suites with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The suites have modern décor with wooden finishes. Each one has a lounge and a small kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Each suite offers views of the surrounding countryside.Palacio de Yrisarri’s restaurant serves regional cuisine with fresh, seasonal produce. There are also meeting facilities.San Sebastián is around 40 minutes’ drive from Palacio de Yrisarri. You can drive to Pamplona in around 50 minutes.
- The hotel, the design of the rooms, the activities
- The scenery is stunnning – mountain views in all directions. We had the best meal of our week in the Basque Country in the restaurant. The room was huge – beautifully furnished and worked well for the three of us – had teenage son with us. Little kitchenette in cupboard useful – kettle would have made it even better! Lovely pool area with sunbeds a bonus. If you have kids who love extreme sports/mountain biking etc you are on to a winner!
- Very nice sfaff. Beautiful view , great food , excellent for those who likes walking and advantures
- The building is very nice, the rooms are spacious (for two), design, and the view is fantastic. Lots of fun activities and short hikes for kids.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Iriarte Jauregia is a beautifully restored 17th-century palace is located in fabulous Basque countryside, 19 mi from the coast. Enjoy fine dining, stunning views and eye-catching design. Browse the Wi-Fi for free.The Iriarte has carefully designed its interiors to balance both the old and new. Cutting-edge design such as contemporary furniture and fabrics are contrasted against original features of the building such as stone walls and beamed ceilings.All rooms have views of the valley or the garden. Featuring elegant décor in neutral tones, they come with a plasma-screen TV and a well-equipped bathroom.Set in beautiful gardens, the hotel features a fine-dining restaurant that serves creative cuisine, the Bailara, run by the chef Enrique Fleischmann. There is also an informal snack bar and a library with a reading lounge.Make a visit to the Basque city of San Sebastian, just 19 mi away where you can browse the shops, galleries and characteristic tapas restaurants.
- We decided to stay again at this hotel after the beautiful time we spent here two years ago. The location, the surroundings, the fresh morning air of the countryside, the relaxing room and its view, the appetizing breakfast, and the welcoming staff will make you feel away from the busy world and immersed in a relaxing atmosphere. Beautiful places to see within half hour of driving will keep you busy for a few days. For longer trips, San Sebastian and the ocean are 40 minutes away, Hondarribia – 50, and within an hour you can explore the Pyrenees.
- Acammodations, Restaurant, breakfast, staff, beauty of location, relaxing
- The hotel is a lovely building, well kept and the rooms comfortable. The location was very pretty and we we’re thrilled with the assistance of one of the front desk managers, Anna – who was amazingly helpful and really assisted us in finding our way around sightseeing and finding a good sideria off seaon. Breakfast was nice.
- The mountain location was fantastic, the room was well laid out and food fantastic. Between dinner and breakfast I could not fault a thing. The 5 layer chocolate dessert and breakfast were both exceptional.
- The hotel is lovely but it’s a bit remote it said it was 20 mins from San Sebastián but it’s more like 45 mins
This historic and charming building dating back to the 18th century was carefully restored in 2002 into a comfortable hotel.The homey feel of the building has not been lost with the restoration and as a hotel it still retains its former character and features.Half an hour away you’ll find 6 golf course, 3 Thalassotherapy spas and walking paths, as well as the cities of San Sebastian, Fuenterrabia, Biarritz, Hendaye and Saint Jean De Luz.The closest airports are Biarritz or San Sebastian.
- It was lovely having a nice large room with a huge balcony looking out over the garden. The food in the restauarat was superb and very good value. Wine all included with the Menu de dia.
- Lovely in any way, that the churchbell kept ringing every 15 minutes through the whole nigth you can hardly blame the hotel. Dinner and breakfast delicious, very friendly staff. Easy parking.
- Fantastic building, large bedroom, sitting room and bathroom. Delightful small public rooms with good quality furnishings. Paintings and object d’art, some of great age, are very interesting. Very good breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Overall a very different hotel far removed from modern design and construction.
- Was superb from beginning to end. My husband and I had a lovely meal there. We were made to feel very welcome even though we arrived late, after 9pm. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. We would definitely return.
- Quality of service at dinner and lunch in the hotel—VERY attentive and professional.
Aginaga Hotela is located in Aginaga village, 8.7 mi from San Sebastian. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and geothermal heating and hot water. There is free parking and public transport is 150 feet away.Air-conditioned rooms offer river and mountain views. They are soundproofed and feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower.A free breakfast is offered in the breakfast room. The hotel’s Sidrería Aginaga offers a characteristic set menu or a varied à la carte menu of traditional Basque cuisine. There is also a TV lounge.There is a tour desk and the hotel offers easy access to the E70 Motorway. Irún and the border with France are a 30-minute drive away.
- Nice clean rooms, excellent restaurant at 30 metres. Beautiful views from balcony
A bit difficult to find but worth the effort. Modern hotel is attached to a cider factory and evening meals are taken in ajoining cideria. Good food and all you can drink (€5-80 extra) 5 types of cider and 3 wines. Large comfortable air conditioned room. Good breakfast in hotel (Standard continental)
Would stay again if in area
- Clean rooms, comfortable beds. We really appreciated the heater in the toilet that allowed us to dry our towels overnight – coming from the ocean every day. But the best thing is the easy access to the awesome restaurant/cider house attached to the hotel. Amazing!
- Elevator available to first floor. Very clean room and large walk in shower.
- A comfortable modern hotel with a good breakfast.
Hotel Txanka Erreka
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. This small hotel is located in a quiet area just 0.9 mi from Playa de Orio Beach and offers free WiFi throughout, a sun terrace and a garden.Hotel Txanka Erreka’s heated rooms feature an elegant décor with tiled floors and modern furnishings. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a mini bar. The private bathroom with shower includes free toiletries.Txanka Erreka has a snack bar and the nearby town of Orio, just 15 minutes’ walk away, has many restaurants and bars.The hotel is just 1,000 feet from the A-1 Cantábrico Motorway. Zarautz is 3.7 mi away and San Sebastian can be reached in about 7 minutes by car.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Txanka Erreka. Our stay was seamless and very comfortable. The hotel is a good and quiet place to stay in if you want to go around different towns in the Basque Region.
Small patio area where you can look up at stars, little light pollution due to setting between two hills.
Rooms were clean
Had a cute little gift for us due to it being our honeymoon.
- Comfortable beds, coffee machine and fridge in room. Good size room.
- Great value, great quality, clean – friendly staff
- Appeared “out of the blue” just as I needed it most, having just emerged from the tunnel walking from San Sebastian. Helpful staff, good food.
Surrounded by gardens, Hotel Nicol’s is in San Sebastián’s Igueldo area, on the Basque coast. It provides free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and great views.In 2 separate buildings, the functional rooms at the Nicol’s feature tile floors and simple décor. Each one has a modern bathroom.Breakfast is served daily in the cafeteria or on the terrace, which opens into the gardens. Children can enjoy the outdoor play area.There is a computer in the lobby which you can use for free. The staff at the front desk speaks English, French and Russian, and is happy to provide local area information.San Sebastián’s famous La Concha Bay is 2 miles from the Nicol, and the center of the city is 3 miles away. The charming fishing village of Getaria is a 25-minute drive away.
- Spacious room. Large bathroom. Balcony with a beautiful view.
- Lady at reception was friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean. Would recommend this hotel to those who are happy to be a little way from town. Free parking on site is excellent.
FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF
VERY GOOD BREAKFAST
- The Hotel was set a couple of miles from San Sebastian overlooking the Bay. It was very quiet with an excellent restaurant on site and plenty of room to relax. It is as good as most Ibis style hotels in a better location and facilities and about the same price.
- Nice place away from the city centre but with easy access to it as well. Quiet location which suited what we were after for our visit to San Sebastián.
Set on the edge of Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve in the Navarran town of Oronoz-Mugaire, Hotel Urgaín features a restaurant, café-bar and a furnished interior patio.Rooms are decorated simply and are heated. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Urgaín’s restaurant serves local dishes and is decorated in a rustic style, with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Packed lunches can also be provided.Pamplona and San Sebastian are both a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nice country hotel with surprisingly kitted-out rooms. Comfortable beds in a creek-side location. Worked for us and we’d stay again.
- Set in a cute little town. A brook runs right next to the building, giving a pleasant sound. Very relaxed staff – the cook was the desk guy. He cooked me an enormous breakfast.
- Great location. Lovely breakfast. They have a bar and a restaurant, we had a lovely 3 course set meal with wine, in the evening. Modern bathrooms. Rooms were comfortable and spacious.
Tanto la cena como el desayuno, variado y abundante.
Tenía frío y enseguida vinieron a poner el radiador. Alojamiento sin lujos pero muy acogedor. Por el precio, más que recomendable.
La zona, espectacular y justo enfrente del parque de Bertiz.
- El entorno es muy bonito, la ubicación es perfecta para visitar todo el valle de Baztan y el señorito de Bertiz, la comida muy buena y a buen precio y el personal muy amable, tuvimos una estancia muy agradable
This modern décor hotel is located in Urnieta’s Industrial Park, only 7 minutes’ drive from the city of San Sebastián. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.Rooms at Hotel K10 feature plenty of natural light. Each room has a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Hotel K10 offers a bar, and other facilities include a 24-hour reception, meeting rooms and luggage storage.The charming coastal towns of Zarautz and Getaria are 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Breakfast is overpriced. Could cost MAXIMUM € 8.00 and no more.
Very clean and comfortable room, also very modern, friendly staff, good breakfast, the mini-bar had different things to drink, water others.
Very good location with good parking
- It was clean and the staff couldn’t do enough for you.
- The hotel staff was kind and helpful. The room was very clean.
- We booked this hotel just as a stopover and were positively surprised. Modern, clean, helpful and nice staff. Close to the highway and border with France. Bar and good restaurant for dinner (although the websites are not too clear about this, there is one! Meals are simple but very tasteful) and very complete breakfast.
Top Hotels In Arano Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arano Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arano Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arano Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!