10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aranjuez – Top Hotel Reviews
Aranjuez is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aranjuez. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aranjuez. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aranjuez. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aranjuez right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aranjuez with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Aranjuez.
10 Best Hotels In Aranjuez:
One of our top picks in La Paz.Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Rennova is located in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Alto International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Food is great. I really like the taste of the Chef. The staff is really great.
- An excelent experience. All the staff is pretty polite. The room is clean and comfortable.
- Equipe super atenciosa, localização e limpeza excelentes, quarto agradável e menu do restaurante bem simpático. Eles fornecem um box de café da manhã para voos muito cedo!
- En si es un Hotel nuevo, se nota en sus instalaciones. Son muy amables y todo está impecable.
– Le petit déjeuner excellent
– Chambre spacieuse et très confortable
– Sèche cheveux
– Literie très confortable
– Salle de bain fonctionnelle
Suites Camino Real
One of our top picks in La Paz.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Suites Camino Real offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 6 miles from Suites Camino Real.
- Everything, perfect experience. Stated for 2 weeks and i don’t think it could be better.
- This is the perfect place to acclimatize the elevation if you’re flying directly into La Paz. Very satisfied with my stay.
- The staff looked after my children and I so well. They were friendly and polite, rememberedour names and helped with taxis as we needed them.
I arrived sick at the hotel and all the staff took great care of me. I
really felt like home and this is very important when you don’t feel
well. I also used their free medical assistance which operates 24 hours
(this is really a great plus when you travel). They subscribed me some
medicines and the staff even went and bought them for me. I was amazed
by their professionalism and also their kindness.
- Service was great. Rooms were large and really nice.
Hotel Calacoto is a colonial- style hotel in Calacoto on the outskirts of La Paz. All its rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a restaurant offering a buffet of international cuisine.Guests can also enjoy open-air dining with food cooked on the barbecue.
- Some of my rooms and some of the staff were great.
Appearance of the hotel, beds, light fittings and SOME of the staff are very helpful and friendly. Some of my rooms have been lovely and quiet.
My suitcase has been cared for during my periods of absence.
- The staff helped a lot (it was raining and provided an umbrella, helped with sorochi pills for height dizziness, etc.)
- It is very clean and safe! There is a security guard whole the day
friendly staff and nice restaurant
the construction works ongoing are very discrete
tourism tour information available at the lobby
Hotel Rio Selva Aranjuez
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rio Selva Aranjuez offers accommodations in Achumani. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, great food, free breakfast, lower elevation in the world’s highest capital, fireplace in toom welcome during thd Bolivian winter
The place. A creek runs underneath and the place is nestled in the mountain.
And 3000 ft below the Airport, so altitude impact is greatly less and much more manageable.
- la predisposicion del personal para atenderte y el ambiente del hotel que es muy bonito y esta bien mantenido.
- La tranquilidad del lugar, las camas confortables.
The hotel is a very cool property in a good location. My 2 sons and I stayed in a very economically priced room that featured two-stories, a fireplace, a balcony with a river view, two televisions, a comfortable shower/bath, and more. Every member of the staff was very helpful, polite, and friendly. Breakfast came with personal attention and was tasty. Dinner was delivered to our room for a small fee (~$1.50) and was very good.
El hotel es una propiedad muy genial en un lugar bueno. Mi dos hijos y yo nos hospedamos en una habitación bastanted económica que contaba con 2 pisos, una chimenea, una terraza con vista del río, dos televisores, una tina/ducha cómoda, y más. Cada miembro del personal ayudaba mucho y era muy cortés y amigable. El desyuno se sirvió con atención personal y estuvo rico. Se nos entregó la cena a nuestra habitación por una tarifa pequeña y estuvo muy rica.
Casa Grande Suites
One of our top picks in La Paz – and a guest favorite.
Boasting luxurious interiors in a modern building located in the residential area of Calacoto, 6.2 miles from the centre of La Paz, Casa Grande Suites offers a sauna room and fitness facilities . Massage sessions can be booked for an extra fee. Free WiFi access is provided.Rooms at Casa Grande feature elegant furniture with carpeted floors. All suites include kitchen facilities, full kitchenware and minibars. Laundry services are available.A full buffet breakfast is served daily with bread rolls, jams and fresh juices. It can be enjoyed at the restaurant or delivered to the rooms.Casa Grande is 8.1 miles from the museum district in La Paz. The 24-hour front desk can arrange paid shuttles to El Alto International Airport, 9.3 miles away.
- good place. It is very luxury compared to its price. Two bedrooms, one dining room, 2 bathroom and 3 beds though I was alone.
- I love everything about this hotel :location in safe area . Staff.breakfast. Bed.size of rooms…….
- The best hotel we stayed in this trip. We stayed a family room and got served welcome drink which is very good quality. Friendly staff, perfect service, very good breakfast and room service food. Definitely recommanded. Especially the location altitude is not that high, so you can feel more oxygen and which is very important at la paz.
- Large suite room with excellent in room facilities.
- Staff was very polite and helpful. Breakfast exceeded my expectations. Modern facilities.
One of our top picks in La Paz.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Atix Hotel offers accommodations in La Paz. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 7 miles from Atix Hotel.
- Hotel with really confortable and clean facilities. Surrounded by good restaurants and close to the teleférico station.
- Cool boutique hotel, comfortable rooms with stunning views. Tasty breakfast, helpful staff.
- Great location in Zona Sur, very modern design, super clean, loved all the art from local artist Gastón Ugalde.
- Super friendly staff, comfortable room, highly recommend it. Food in the hotel’s restaurant was by far the best I tried in the city.
- I liked the staff energy and politeness and professionalism
Casa Grande Hotel
One of our top picks in La Paz – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Casa Grande Hotel offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great location, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, selection of different pillows, sauna, outstanding food in the restaurant – try the grilled prawns or Argentine steak, nice rooftop bar.
- Everything about this hotel was excellent! Thank you! The massage was excellent, the pool was heated and felt incredible after a long shoot day (filming), the shower was exceptional, the bathroom white tea scent was wonderful!
Very comfy bed. Nice facilities.
Excellent taxi service to airport.
Please pass on my thanks to Dionicio Torrez…my taxi driver to the airport if possible. Very safe and efficient journey got me to the airport with time to spare.
- Overall, definitely a five star hotel which could be in London or Paris.
- Swimming pool was 👌! Very modern, staff were excellent, with a great breakfast – ideal!
Delfines Hoteles offers accommodations in La Paz.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- What I loved about the hotel was it’s Staff, breakfast, room and location. It’s definitely a hotel a highly recommend to friends and family.
- The kitchenette was very handy. Also the facility was very clean and comfortable.
- Excelent location…Hotel staff are great starting from the front desk, kitchen and houskeeping. Everyone is very friendly and always ready to help you feel at home. I highly recommend staying at this hotel..I travel to La Paz every 3 months and could not think of a better place to stay but at Hotel Delfines.
- Excellent location just a few steps away from Montenegro street in San Miguel. Breakfast was very good and included a huge variety of options. Did not have the chance to try pool and sauna but they are available as well.
To have an open kitchen is great, however they need to have a chef who knows how to cook!
Maria the housekeeper was the most pleasant person of the hotel. She helped me to have a descent room and asked me during my stay if I needed anything.
Bolivian Rooms & Suites (Zona Sur)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bolivian Rooms & Suites (Zona Sur) offers accommodations in La Paz. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 7 miles from Bolivian Rooms & Suites (Zona Sur).
- The staffs were so helpful. They were so nice and it was the best service ever in my whole travel around the world. The breakfast was also great with hot scrambled eggs
- The hotel is located in a really nice area of La Paz, close to good restaurants and shops. The staff are all wonderful and friendly, incredibly accommodating. Room just fabulous (queen suite) with great view of the mountains.
- Splurge on the suite for $50 USD and you will not regret it. The neighborhood, all-hours secure access and comfort are tops for Bolivia. The expensive hotels can’t really beat the advantages to this place. Highly recommended.
- Safe, quiet, held our bags at the front for a few hours even though they didn’t have the space to do so. Gave us a recommendation for a driver/tour guide who turned out excellent!
- Modern, clean, large comfortable bed and polite staff
Casa Hotel Achumani
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Hotel Achumani offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Alto International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Aranjuez Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aranjuez to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aranjuez but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aranjuez. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!