10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aranjuez Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Aranjuez Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aranjuez Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aranjuez Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aranjuez Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aranjuez Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aranjuez Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aranjuez Community Of Madrid:
NH Collection Palacio de Aranjuez
One of our top picks in Aranjuez – and a guest favorite.
Located in the historic center of Aranjuez, the NH Collection Palacio de Aranjuez is located directly opposite the Royal Palace. Occupying an 18th-century building, it offers modern rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The NH Collection Palacio de Aranjuez has modern, air-conditioned rooms with a 40-inch flat-screen TV, coffee machine, and kettle. Their bathrooms include a rain-effect shower, bath tub and professional hairdryer. Some rooms have views of the Royal Palace.The central courtyard offers a quiet space to relax, with parasols, chairs and tables.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast, while a café offers drinks until late.The NH Collection Palacio de Aranjuez is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Aranjuez’s historic quarter. The Casa del Labrador is just 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Massive room with brilliant view of the Palace, good hotel parking and easy walking to town centre. Offered low cost upgrade which included parking cost so overall worthwhile
although they do not advertise that they have a restaurant, they can accommodate you in a small dinning room and the food we had was very nice.
- Spacious friendly hotel with large rooms. Invited to upgrade to room overlooking the Palace Gardens to iclude secure car parking and breakfast.Good breakfast.
- the location was excellent, room very nice and spacious, great value for money
Perfect location opposite the palace.
Excellent breakfast choice.
Secure garage parking on site.
Hotel Jardín de Aranjuez
This attractive hotel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the gardens and Royal Palace in Aranjuez. All of the rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, free internet, and a private bathroom.The Hotel Jardín de Aranjuez has an Irish-themed bar-restaurant, which serves cocktails and other drinks and plays jazz and soul music. In the summer guests can also relax on the hotel terrace.The cities of Toledo and Madrid can both be reached in about 30 minutes, while the Warner Bros Park is about 15 minutes away.
It’s very central. Good breakfast. Nice bar and good bar food etc.
Staff are helpful and friendly.
- Polite staff on reception, and location, easy to walk to all the attractions. Hotel has no restaurant as it appears to be leased out to another operator, breakfast was good, and their are many restaurants in Aranjuez within walking distance.
- Everything. We parked right outside. Nice and safe.
- Room and beds very comfortable, hotel very close to the main attraction of Aranjuez, the Royal Palace and Gardens
- Well located hotel with pleasant staff. Near to the centre of the city and tourist attractions.
- It’s very central. Good breakfast. Nice bar and good bar food etc.
Occidental Aranjuez (formerly Barceló Aranjuez) is located next to Jardín Golf Course in Aranjuez, 29 mi from Madrid. It offers a large wellness center, 6 paddle courts, an outdoor pool and golf course views.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Occidental Aranjuez feature parquet floors and elegant décor. They come with satellite TV and a mini-bar, while the private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The restaurant serves buffet breakfast and à la carte meals. You can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the lobby bar or outside on the terrace, overlooking the golf course.The hotel’s extensive spa features a large thermal pool, a Dead Sea pool, Turkish baths, a Finnish sauna and contrast showers, among other facilities. Massages are also available. Reservation is needed for every spa facility.The Occidental Aranjuez is located next to Aranjuez Casino. The nearby countryside is popular for hunting and fishing.
- Extremely clean and orderly. Spacious. Good bar food. Efficient staff. Large swimming pool. Easy parking.
- BBQ buffet offer when we arrived. As our original room smelt strongly of smoke, we were quickly upgrade to the 2nd floor to a room with a balcony. Loved the pool, and also the quick service of food and drink.
- Top class hotel and staff. Room service food exceptional choice and quality. Fabulous evening meal very competitive price
- Very large and comfortable room. Good air-conditioning (quiet and efficient). Staff were both friendly and helpful.
- Very spacious room, huge bed, good breakfast, excellent spa facilities.
Sercotel Don Manuel
Located within the charming town of Aranjuez, just 50 minutes south of Madrid, this beautifully renovated, 18th-century hotel enjoys a stunning setting beside the palace gardens.The Hotel Don Manuel offers air-conditioned accommodations in a royal setting. Each room comes with a satellite TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer.Stay in the same place the 18th-century royals chose to visit during their summer holidays and which is now an UNESCO world heritage site. You can take a stroll around the vast palace gardens that include the delightful man-made island on the River Tagus and the Narcissus Fountain.Explore the surrounding Tagus Valley that is famous throughout Spain for its strawberry farms and delicious asparagus.
- Decided to break up the journey from Madrid to Andalusia.Great family room (106).Superb value and breakfast included .Set us up nicely for the drive next day.Have stayed here before ,a friendly welcome in local bars opposite.Highly recommended as only 5 minutes off the A4.
- Quiet room and friendly receptionist. The breakfast was good.
- Central location. Large room. The room was clean and toiletries provided included toothbrush and razor.
- Great location to the Royal palace and amazing parks. Easy to get to the hotel with plenty of street parking outside. Value for money in a no frills hotel.
- We have used this hotel several times travelling from UK to Andalucia and will continue to use it.
Located in the historic center of Aranjuez, this hotel is set 650 feet from the city’s Royal Palace. Use it as a base to visit the sights before relaxing in its seasonal outdoor swimming pool.The Hotel Mercedes has a free private car park and fully equipped rooms where you can relax at the end of a long and busy day. Take a relaxing stroll around the hotel gardens and enjoy the warm sunshine.This is an ecological hotel that invests in renewable energies.
- We have stayed at Mercedes before so knew what to expect. (Faded grandeur!) Room was large, dark but comfortable. Fridge useful. Bathroom large & clean. Was tea/coffee in room but that seems to have stopped. Breakfast is disappointing, 6.60 euros for breads, cheese etc with listed (meagre) quantities allowed. Unnecessarily tight and gives a poor impression of meanness.
- The whole experience was excellent . This was our 10th stay and the staff, rooms and food were excellent as normal
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is lovely old style Spanish. The room was large and the hotel is on a very quiet location a ten minute stroll into town.
Superb location for walking to
palace , gardens and centre of town. Masses of on site parking. Friendliest family welcome. Room 101 is vast. (1984 fans needn’t worry about the number. ) Price.
- Comfortable room, beautiful garden and outside terrace for dining (dogs allowed) and easy walking distance to the historic centre of town.
El Cocheron 1919
This contemporary and cozy hotel is located in the historical center of Aranjuez, under 31 mi from Madrid and declared a World Heritage SiteThe friendly hotel is rustic in style combined with modern touches. The area is peaceful, parking is not a problem and there is a selection of bars and restaurants not far away. Electric bicycles are available for an extra charge.Aranjuez is well-known for the royal residence, Palacio Real de Aranjuez, and its vast grounds, just steps from the hotel, and the access to the city is good, both by car and by train. In addition, the town provides the perfect base for exploring the area and visiting the historic cities of Toledo and Chinchón.
- the position for an enroute stopover is excellent.
The location,the value and staff.A great exterior peaceful area within the Hotel to relax and have a drink.
Free Parking immediately outside the Hotel,if available.
- Stag very friendly and beds very comfortable. Great location.
- Fabulous comfortable bed and nice linen. Clean room
- Amazing boutique hotel, very stylish, with a lot of wood and nice art. It had a cozy yard to relax.
Hotel La Parada
Located in in the Castilla-La Mancha region, Hotel La Parada offers a bar and restaurant serving regional wines and homemade regional cuisine. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Each room is air conditioned and includes a wardrobe and working desk with flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a bath or shower.The hotel also features a terrace. There is a shop with traditional Manchegan products such as extra virgin olive oil, olives and honey. The on-site cafeteria is open 24-hours.There is easy access to A4 Motorway. Aranjuez and Ocaña are both within 4.3 mi of Hotel La Parada. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 35 mi from the property, and Toledo is 31 mi away.
- The location, super easy to find, lots of parking, pets allowed (5 euro surcharge), really nice food available until late, quiet comfy rooms, really good
- Great overnight stay as we were travelling long distance. Easy access, safe parking, very clean room & bathroom & really nice breakfast, should you wish to order other thing than toasted bread & jam.
- Convenient, Right on the road so no detour. Comfortable rooms. Great Tapas.
- Good place to stop on the road. Easy to find. Room and facilities were as expected. Staff friendly.
- The view from our window was lovely size of room good
This smart and modern hotel is located in the town of Ocaña, in the Castilla-La Mancha region, near Toledo and the lively capital city, Madrid. The Hotel Emperatriz features a modern and minimalist decor, and is ideal for families or those visiting the area on business. Dine in style in Emperatriz’s restaurant, or grab a snack in the cafe area. Alternatively, you can stroll 5 minutes from the hotel, where you will find a variety of bars and restaurants. From this hotel you can easily visit the nearby historical cities of Aranjuez or Toledo, or explore the landscapes of La Mancha, made famous by Cervantes’s novel Don Quixote.
- Having 3 real beds… Lift was good. The bathroom was a good size and the shower was good. AC was good
- Young man on reception desk very helpful. Room spacious. 5 minute walk to spectacular Plaza Mayor, well worth seeing. Breakfast served in adjoining cafe/bar was fine, coffee/croissants etc along with locals. But don’t expect a hotel dining room!
- Hotel was a short walk from the plaza , easy to reach from the motorway and easy to get to the skydive center.
- Easy to find from motor way. Quiet despite being on main road. Spotlessly clean and very comfortable bed. powerful shower. Great after 8 hour drive and good preparation for 5 hours next day.
- Very easy to find. Garage parking simple. Spacious room. A/C and shower controls easy to use. Very helpful receptionist. Quiet location and only a short stroll from the impressive plaza.
New 4-star hotel located between Toledo and Madrid, 25 minutes’ drive from the Warner Bros Theme Park.The hotel is ideal for leisure travel and business, the hotel offers good value, good service, good connections and beautiful views to the Sagra valley.Restaurant à la carte and daily menu. The cafeteria with snacks opens every day.
- The hotel is large and fairly new within reach of Madrid and Aranghuez.
- Excellent value and good quality. Very comfortable.
- The room was nice, clean and good size and the free parking was great, easy to get to. Reception staff were helpful
- Good location, friendly staff, clean, garage parking. Excellent stay after a longish drive up from Almeria. Coachloads of Chinese visitors cleared the (inclusive) breakfast at 1 minute past opening time(!!) but the staff just went off and cooked fresh bacon & eggs, provided fresh fruit, cereal, milk, bread & coffee etc. Nothing too much trouble. No hesitation in staying at Hidalgo again.
- Good size room, very clean and tidy. Good breakfast. Staff were extremely helpful both at Reception and the Cafeteria. Easy parking.
Condesa de Chinchón
One of our top picks in Chinchón.Visit Chinchón and explore this beautiful area’s fascinating history with this delightful hotel as your base.Right by the Plaza Mayor in the quiet, pretty, little town of Chinchón, this charming hotel is ideal for a peaceful, relaxing break and is in a great location for visiting Madrid.The hotel’s rustic architecture reflects its idyllic setting in this beautiful little town. Inside, the impressive interiors provide the perfect environment to relax and enjoy your stay in this delightful hotel.The convenient location offers easy access by road to Madrid, Toledo, Aranjuez and the Warner Bros. theme park. With the hotel as a relaxing, luxurious base, you can visit Madrid in just 35 minutes and explore all that the magnificent Spanish capital has to offer. Aranjuez and the Warner Bros. theme park are just 20 minutes away.
- Location excellent and secure parking. Spa bath a welcome treat after a long journey.
- Charming old building in an excellent location for the main square
- Our room had a lovely large bathroom and desk area. The airconditioning was a welcome addition, the WiFi worked well in our room 104. The breakfast was lovely and pleantiful.
A delightful hotel in an attractive old building very close to the Plaza Major of this pretty little town and with a good choice of restaurants within easy walking distance. Loved our room overlooking the courtyard and the jacuzzi bath!
The secure underground car park – perfect with a full car en route from Santander to Mojacar.
Our first visit…. we will be back!
- Lovely hotel right in the centre of town but very easy to find, great reasonably priced secure, underground parking, friendly helpful staff and good sized rooms…very good value for money…less than 200m to the lovely Plaza Mayor…
Top Hotels In Aranjuez Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aranjuez Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aranjuez Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aranjuez Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!