10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aragosa Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel El Doncel
One of our top picks in Sigüenza.Hotel El Doncel is set in a restored 18th-century house, 1,300 feet from Sigüenza Cathedral. Midway between Zaragoza and Madrid, it offers easy access to the A-2 motorway and free WiFi.The Doncel Hotel restaurant is mentioned in several prestigious guide books and has won awards. It runs a gastronomy workshop. Room service is also available.All air-conditioned rooms at this 3-floor building without elevator at the Doncel have a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They feature stone walls and wooden floors. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Some have a hydro-massage shower.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered at El Doncel’s reception desk.
- Great location with friendly staff. Room on the first floor was adequate, we didn’t find it too noisy and liked looking over the park. It had a fridge which is useful. Comfy bed, quiet aircon and ok breakfast.
- The hotel restaurant has recently achieved entry into Mitchliin Guide.
- The staff were very friendly, carrying our luggage up to the room on the third floor and giving us a free pot of local honey at the end of our stay! We had lunch there and had the tasting menu which was amazing. If you do try this menu though, don’t fill yourself up on bread because it is a lot of food!
- Breakfast was good, the facilities of the room were very good, nice shower and bed, for a 2 star hotel really great!
Very friendly, helpful staff
Excellent continental breakfast
Characterful building in good location
Modern bathroom with great shower
Parador de Siguenza
Housed in a superb and well-preserved Arab fortress, dating from the 12th century, the Siguënza provides magnificent accommodations for exploring the historical region of Castilla La Mancha.Enjoy a relaxing stroll around the gardens in Parador de Turismo de Siguenza, or keep cool in the cobbled courtyard of the hotel. You can also admire the stunning architecture of this building and visit the on-site, 13th century Romanesque chapel and impressive hallways.Dine in style in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample traditional-style cuisine in the beautiful stone-walled room equipped with archways. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus are available.The hotel’s rooms are equipped with Castilian-style furniture and are tranquil spaces where you can rest. The hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility.
This parador is a stunning castle at the highest point of really lovely village. Seeing this beautiful building on the drive in a highlight. Our room was comfortable and in a lovely position overlooking the courtyard although that position wasn’t too good when the revellers returning home decided to yell and scream in the courtyard at 1am.
We didn’t bother with breakfast as it is quite expensive.
There is plenty of parking available.
- We enjoyed being in the castle — love the paraders. We had a balcony room and enjoyed sitting out there observing the courtyard.
- Impressive castle location with lovely neighbouring village.
- This was our fourth stay in the Parador Nacional de Sigüenza. It is a wondering way to step into Spanish history. You can always count on Paradores to be a unique experience, to be clean, to have an outstanding breakfast, and to provide excellent, friendly, professional service. Frankly, if it were not that we can’t always fit the price of a Parador in our budget, we would choose them exclusively.
- Beautiful building, good sized room overlooking the courtyard, all very clean. Very good dinner in the restaurant.
- This parador is a stunning castle at the highest point of really lovely village. Seeing this beautiful building on the drive in a highlight. Our room was comfortable and in a lovely position overlooking the courtyard although that position wasn’t too good when the revellers returning home decided to yell and scream in the courtyard at 1am.
Casa del Castillo
This accommodations with great views is located in the historic center of Sigüenza, just 50 feet from the castle. It offers elegant rooms with balcony and free Wi-Fi throughout.Casa del Castillo features bright and spacious rooms with underfloor heating. Each has a unique décor, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at Casa del Castillo and will find plenty of bars, restaurants and shops nearby.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in and around Sigüenza, including hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding. The Cathedral is only 1,650 feet away.Casa del Castillo is about 10 minutes’ walk from the Railway Station, and Guadalajara can be reached in about 30 minutes by train.
- The whole experience was very pleasant indeed right from the word go. The owner Isabel was very friendly and quite obviously proud of what she has which is a stunning casa rural. The double balcony room we stayed in just blew our mind; what value-for-money! We had a great night’s sleep and the breakfast was just perfect. The only place to stay in Sigüenza.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Beautiful town. I would highly recommend.
- the location could not be better and the room just amazing views fro our room
- Lovely room. Beautifully furnished. Exceptionally clean. Classy.
Beautiful views from my balcony in the morning – the castle at the left hand and roofs of the village at the opposite side.
A note for those who are going to visit the castle for sightseeing – it’s a parador now, operated as a hotel but still keeping some legacy pieces of history. There are only some particular set of timeslots when you are allowed to visit those historical places – check the information in advance if you really want to visit the castle.
Hotel Rural La Cabaña
Featuring free bikes, Hotel Rural La Cabaña is located in Palazuelos. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. There’s a restaurant.The hotel has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural La Cabaña.Sigüenza is 3.4 miles from the accommodation.
Doña Ana magnifica anfitriona y dueña y mejor cocinera, exquisita toda la comida, podría recomendar todo lo que probé. No desvelaré platos, que lo descubra el próximo viajero.
Como persona un encanto, una cena excelente acompañado por ella.
Hay que comprender que estás a 5 Km. de Sigüenza.
- Het ontbijt was zeer goed. la mama was zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaan.De bediening was zeer goed en vriendelijk. De Gintonic was zeer lekkerEr
- Trato muy bueno, desayuno fenomenal y entorno muy tranquilo. La comida exquisita.
- El sitio muy bonito ,con un jardín espectacular en la parte trasera del edificio rodeado de arboles ideal para comer . Inesperable encontrar un lugar estupendo para pasar la noche fresquito , tomando una copa de vino . El personal muy amable , limpieza impecable , muy buen desayuno incluido en el precio de la habitación . Muy recomendable.
- Me encanto el lugar, el personal y dueña encantadores y muy amables, muy buen desayuno y las habitaciones muy limpias, un lugar muy tranquilo con un jardín estupendo para comer, cenar o tomar una copa con el aroma de los tilos de fondo.
- Doña Ana magnifica anfitriona y dueña y mejor cocinera, exquisita toda la comida, podría recomendar todo lo que probé. No desvelaré platos, que lo descubra el próximo viajero.
Hotel Cardamomo Siguenza
This design hotel in Carabias, is 6.2 mi from Sigüenza, midway between Madrid and Zaragoza. It has a spa and outdoor pool, and is surrounded by the countryside of La Mancha.Hotel Spa Cardamomo Siguenza offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Most rooms have great views over the village or surrounding countryside.The Cardamomo Siguenza spa includes a sauna and hot tub. Aromatherapy, massage and other treatments are offered.The hotel’s Ciro y Lola Restaurant serves a wide range of à la carte dishes, accompanied by a fine wine list. There is a bar, and packed lunches and room service are available.The local area is popular for hiking and fishing. You can also practice archery or take a hot air balloon ride. There is a tour desk, where you can hire a bicycle and cycle the Don Quixote Route, which passes close to the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast, the environment, the into-detail decoration
Breakfast is great, Bed is big and good, Hotel is located on countryside,
Luxury suite: Jacuzzi is huge and the air pump works effective
El sitio tiene todas las comodidades. Nuestra habitación tenía una cama gigante y comodísima. La tranquilidad y las zonas de ocio hacen de este lugar un sitio inmejorable para pasar unos días. El restaurante tiene una carta variada con productos de la zona deliciosos. Existe la posibilidad de pedir que te lleven la comida/cena a la habitación, lo que supuso un plus en nuestro caso, pues se nos hizo tarde y no nos apetecía salir a ningún sitio. También existe la posibilidad de que te den un relajante y reparador masaje. No nos dio tiempo de disfrutar del spa, sin duda volveremos!
La atención de Antonio y Sandra, excepcional. Tremendamente agradecida.
el desayuno muy bueno y variado, aunque echamos de menos algo caliente como un revuelto o huevos fritos
habitación confortable y amplia
Un allotjament que sorprèn molt positivament. Habitacions àmples i còmodes, bon matalàs, entorn immillorable. L’esmorzar és boníssim. Tot molt casolà. La carta del restaurant està força bé!
I el millor de tot: el tracte del personal!
Gracias Antonio por hacer que nuestra estancia fuese simplemente genial. Nos sentimos como en casa.
Hotel HC Sigüenza
One of our top picks in Sigüenza.Set in central Sigüenza, next to Alameda Park, this comfortable hotel offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi. Rooms include a balcony and many offer panoramic views of the city and Sigüenza Cathedral.Hotel HC Sigüenza’s elegant rooms all include a plasma TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily and the property has a café-bar. There is also a lounge area and meeting facilities are available.Hotel HC Sigüenza is just 5 minutes’ walk from Sigüenza Cathedral and 10 minutes’ walk from the former castle, now a hotel.Sigüenza Train Station is less than 350 feet away and free public parking is available nearby. You can drive to Guadalajara in 1 hour and Madrid in 90 minutes.
- A warm welcome is assured by the friendly hotel owners. Hotel is in an excellent location and directly opposite a park. All sightseeing attractions are within easy walking distance. We arrived as guests and left as friends.
- The room was clean, equipment in the room is updated, they have air conditioner and the hotel is very good located to experience a full visit to Siguenza.
- Great location for walking into town. And opposite a very pleasant park. We were able to park our car immediately outside the front door Great! Everything was really quite perfect and was good value for money.
- Friendly people, very clean, nice and quiet hotel.
- Habitación silenciosa y cómoda. Limpieza y buena climatización. El personal de recepción encantador.
The well-priced Hotel Laberinto can be found in the center of Sigüenza, next to the Alameda Park. It offers air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms in the Laberinto have full private bathroom, TV, telephone and heating.There is also a restaurant for the exclusive use of guests, serving a range of local and Spanish dishes.The area has a good choice of bars and restaurants. Sigüenza Cathedral is about 800 feet away, while the station is about 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Very clean and comfortable, great location and good value for money
- Lo mejor, la situación del hotel y la relación calidad precio. El personal atento.
- La amplitud de la habitación decoración y todo en general.
- Fueron muy amables y atendieron a nuestras peticiones. La ubicación es muy buena, en el centro.
- Esta cerca del centro. Limpio y comodo. Personal atento.
Hotel Spa Salinas de Imón
Located in the Guadalajara Mountains, this 17th-century manor house offers a spa, a gym and seasonal outdoor pool. Each individually decorated room includes free WiFi, TV and a mini-bar.Hotel&Spa Salinas de Imón is set within the Sierra Norte de Guadalajara Nature Reserve, a 90-minute drive from Madrid. The historic towns of Sigüenza and Atienza are both within a 15-minute drive.Rooms at the Salinas de Imón feature elegant themed décor and antique-style furniture. All rooms have central heating, a fan and a private bathroom with amenities.The hotel’s spa includes a sauna, hot tub and massage service. Salinas de Imón also has a sun terrace, stylish lounge areas and a traditional restaurant.
- Suite was great. The room was huge and very comfortable. Parking was just in front of the hotel. The decoration was great. The town was also original. There is one bar which is close to the hotel.
- A wonderful location and building. Very comfortable, but unfortunately due we believe to a death in the family, normal restaurant facilities were not available. However thanks to the kindness of the management we were able to eat excellent food brought over from the nearby Venta.
- The decoración was great, really nice food and great breakfast. Staff were very attentive.
- Accueil chaleureux, demeure très belle, décoration très soignée
- Decoracion encantadora. Desayuno variado y con vajilla bonita.
El Balcón De Alboreca
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a garden with children’s playground, El Balcón De Alboreca offers rooms a 12-minute drive from Sigüenza. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings and parquet floors, rooms have mountain and garden views, and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a spa bath.A characteristic breakfast is served daily in the shared lounge, including hot beverages and sweet pastries. Savory products are also available.Barranco del Río Dulce Natural Park is a 20-minute drive from El Balcón De Alboreca, while Arcos de Jalón is 25 mi away. Guadalajara is a 1-hour drive from the property
- La limpieza era excelente. El personal muy amable y no le faltaba ningún detalle
- La dueña (Vicky) encantadora. La casa espectacular. Los desayunos buenísimos. Limpieza impoluta. Tranquilidad. Una experiencia que repetiremos seguro.
- La tranquilidad: no hay cobertura para móviles, estás rodeado de campo y montaña, hay poca gente,…
- Ha sido una experiencia increíble. El sitio está impoluto, el desayuno genial y la amabilidad de la propietria es increíble. Una estancia ideal si buscas tranquilidad, un remanso de paz.
- La propietaria fue muy amable con nosotros. el sitio es muy tranquilo y acogedor.
Hotel Rural Los Ánades
Set in the countryside of Guadalajara, Hotel Rural Los Ánades features vast gardens, a gym, and a miniature golf course. Alto Tajo Nature Reserve is 7.5 mi away.With an elegant twist on the traditional rural style, the room décor is characterized by exposed wooden beams and stone walls. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, heating, and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, slippers, hairdryer, and bathrobe.Guests can enjoy billiards and darts at the hotel or take a bike for free to explore the surroundings. A spa and wellness area with a hot tub is available at an extra charge.The restaurant serves traditional homemade food, with the possibility of catering for special diet needs on request. Wi-Fi is available free of charge in all public areas.
- Very friendly and attentive staff. Note property is situated in a very small village in the middle of no where, a National Park. Absolutely beautiful, took advantage of free bicycle hire and would do again.
- Everything…found by chance on booking.com arrived late staff very accommodating very comfortable room very clean. Would love to return for a weekend and enjoy their spa.
El personal es muy atento y muy agradable, te hacen sentir como en casa.
El desayuno fantástico.
- Todo , el personal excelente, el loft estaba súper completo y el paisaje súper bonito , todo en sí excelente.
- El hotel cumplio todas nuestras expectativas, unas instalaciones magnificas,llena de detalles y buen gusto. Te invade la paz y la tranquilidad, puedes desayunar y comer muy bien ,con todo lujo. El personal es muy amable, en especial Maite,que nos atendió maravillosamente, con todas las explicaciones para conocer la zona. Fue una experiencia magnifica, repetiremos. Un acierto poder alojarnos con nuestra perra, que nos acompañaba.
Top Hotels In Aragosa Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aragosa Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!