10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aquino Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Aquino Lazio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aquino Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aquino Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aquino Lazio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aquino Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aquino Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aquino Lazio:
Albergo Ristorante San Tommaso
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergo Ristorante San Tommaso offers accommodations in Aquino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pescasseroli is 22 miles from Albergo Ristorante San Tommaso, and Cassino is 7 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Liola’ is located in Castrocielo, 22 miles from Pescasseroli and 8 miles from Cassino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sperlonga is 21 miles from Hotel Liola’, and Gaeta is 20 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Very efficiently run,pleasant environment inside and good stop off when travelling North or south
- Perfect location between Napoli and Rome, easy acess, nice personnel
- Very good facility for a stopover just off the motorway. It was very well presented with good food for the evening meal and breakfast.
- I have stayed at this hotel many times on regular trips to the South of Italy and would not hesitate to recommend it. The hotel is very well placed about 100 kilometres north of Napoli on the Roma -Napoli autostrada, but although the main road is so close I have never been disturbed by the road noise. The restaurant is only open during the week, but at weekends there are a number of good reastaurants nearby, which the hotel are happy to suggest . The staff are without exception very friendly and helpful, both on the reception and in the restaurant and the hotel has modern clean bedrooms.
- Easy to find hotel. The staff were all friendly & polite. Nicely decorated, large, clean and well-equipped room. Bright spacious bathroom. The bed was a large comfortable double, with a modern duvet. The breakfast was very good with a good selection. Secure free parking. We would stay here again.
Villa Euchelia Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Villa Euchelia Resort offers accommodations in Castrocielo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Roccaraso is 29 miles from Villa Euchelia Resort, and Pescasseroli is 20 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 55 miles away.
- The hosts were very friendly. Good restaurant and a nice and big breakfast. The resort is good situated near Rom and the motorway but still with a lot of space and it the end the price was good, too.
Great bedroom with beautiful rooftop view.
Gourmet dinner and breakfast selections!
The staff was wonderfully accommodating all our
- This a marvellous place with a chef restaurant where we ate the best pasta ever!!!The breakfast was incredible!!!
- Comfortable, clean, quiet, friendly, great dinner and breakfast, lovely family hotel, warm and welcoming staff
- Fantastic hotel with an outstanding management. Very cosy and clean. We arrived late at night and the owner got us a great light dinner. Got go there again next year.
Located in Roccasecca, 20 miles from Pescasseroli, Summa Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fiuggi is 29 miles from Summa Resort, and Cassino is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 56 miles from Summa Resort.
We have arrived to Fiumicino Airport late at night and we needed a place to stop for the night not far from Rome on our way to Sorrento.
Although our stay was really short, the apartment and the whole property was a nice surprise. Breakfast was quite good with omelettes and a variety of fresh pastry and a great Cappuccino.
Such a lovely place to stay! Everybody was so nice and we felt very welcomed! The appartment is beautiful, very clean and modern.
We will definitely come back!
- Very warm wellcome .The outside pool îs fantastic after a long driving period.The rooms are special , very large and bright .
- Split level accommodation with excellent space. Home cooked dinner simple but tasty.
- Owners very nice and place was very clean & modern. Breakfast was delicious and would definitely stay there again.
- We have arrived to Fiumicino Airport late at night and we needed a place to stop for the night not far from Rome on our way to Sorrento.
Albergo – Ristorante il Tino
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergo – Ristorante il Tino offers accommodations in Piedimonte San Germano, just 31 miles from Roccaraso. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pescasseroli is 23 miles from Albergo – Ristorante il Tino, and Cassino is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Good solution for business travel. Pleasant staff. Clean and silent place.
- The room and washroom were spacious and modern with an old world charm. The lighting is well designed. Lots of parking. Best of all, the hosts made us feel right at home.
- La struttura in particolare.il ristorante molto rustico ma non ho pranzato ho fatto solo la cilazione.sono
- Struttura molto carina tenuta molto bene, con ristorante. Ci siamo trovati bene, la colazione tipica italiana con dolci vari senza il salato. Accettano cani. Le camere sono pulite e tenute molto bene, bagno ampio con una confortante doccia. A cena si è mangiato molto bene, ma hanno avuto dei tempi di servizio un pochino lenti. Spero che sia stato solo un caso. Staff molto cordiale e professionale. Ambiente molto familiare. Mi è piaciuto 🙂
- Il ristorente: ottima carne e una selezione di birre artigianali
One of our best sellers in Cassino! Hotel Diana is located in Cassino, 30 miles from Roccaraso and 24 miles from Pescasseroli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sperlonga is 24 miles from Hotel Diana, and Gaeta is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 48 miles from the property.
Lovely bright energetic staff who couldn’t do enough to ensure I was well looked after.
The hotel accomodation was a tad tired / dated, but my room was presented perfectly… even an orchid at the foot of the double bed.
An extremely generous breakfast topped with a delicious croissant… and a clear vista of Monte Cassino.
- Struttura tranquilla, camera pulita e colazione ottima
- Ottima accoglienza, personale molto cordiale, stanza molto pulita. Consigliato.
- Il proprietario insieme a sua figlia sono molto gentili e disponibili
- Sehr Familiär gefuehrter Betrieb. Typisch Süditalienische Ausstattung. Ohne Schnick Schnack.Wer Deutschen Standard sucht sollte hier nicht einchecken. Ich fands toll. Typico Italiano!
- Lovely bright energetic staff who couldn’t do enough to ensure I was well looked after.
Grand Hotel Pavone
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grand Hotel Pavone offers accommodations in Cassino. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roccaraso is 30 miles from Grand Hotel Pavone, and Pescasseroli is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 48 miles from the property.
Employee Maria Cristina is the best! She made everything to make us feel “at home”.
- The parking is huge and the hotel is very close to the highway.
- Lovely place to stop over. Would stay there again
- I wanted a truly Italian experience and I got it. The staff the food the surroundings with absolutely perfect.
The authentic Italy flavour. The family was so helpful particularly the two brothers. They helped us with Monte Cassino War zones in 2 WW. They persevered with their English and we understood one another
- Employee Maria Cristina is the best! She made everything to make us feel “at home”.
Hotel Ristorante Al Boschetto
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Ristorante Al Boschetto offers accommodations in Cassino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roccaraso is 29 miles from Ristorante Al Boschetto, and Pescasseroli is 23 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 48 miles away.
- We were travelling from milan to reggio calabria so the location was perfect right besides the highway. Room was spacious and breakfast was good too. If i had to make a suggestion i would add boiled or scrambled eggs to it and maybe reduce the amount of sweet items.
- very well-kept property. The staff was good. Dinner and service in the restaurant was very good. We were originally only going stay one night but we skipped a night in Frosinone (Astor Hotel) and stayed another night at Al Boschetto
- The aircon could work better in the room! Everything else was perfect!
- The Family Room was a very ample size (2 adults, 2 children – 1 bed each). Very clean and tidy, staff were friendly and helpful (Francesco at the front desk was very nice). The Breakfast Bar had plenty of choice, I heard the evening food for the restaurant was very good, but we attended a wedding so didn’t get the chance to try it out. Overall a very lovely hotel and great location just outside Cassino town (5mins drive to the centre).
Excellent attention from staff.
Comfortable bed & pillows.
Nice outdoor area for drinks.
Forum Palace Hotel & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a terrace, Forum Palace Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Cassino, just 29 miles from Roccaraso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pescasseroli is 23 miles from Forum Palace Hotel & Spa, and Pescocostanzo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- We stayed for one night, checking in at 8pm and out at 9am. The staff on charge was so friendly despite the language barriers. The hotel was clean, although the rooms a bit spartan. The quad was quite large, however. This was a fine place to stay for one night and the trip to the Abbey at Montecassino was well worth it.
- Staff were very helpful and the facilities were comfortable the breakfast was great
- The staff were very helpful in teaching me how to use the telephone access codes to call the US. The dining room meals and breakfast were very good.
- Very good food.very clean.great waiters.room was very clean.
Merkeze yakın araba ile 2-3 dk sürüyor
Fiyat olanak dengesi iyi sayılabilir.
Hotel La Pace
One of our top picks in Cassino.Hotel La Pace is located in Cassino, 28 miles from Roccaraso and 22 miles from Pescasseroli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Pescocostanzo is 30 miles from Hotel La Pace, and Sperlonga is 26 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 48 miles away.
- Friendly staff Pino the Manager was very helpful as we wanted to trace my fathers past in the battle for the Monastary in WW11. Thought the breakfast was superb for the price.
- Very friendly staff, great location, good breakfast- highly recommend.
Safe neighbourhood which was quiet.
Great continental breakfast and fabulous cappuccino .
Bed comfortable and room quiet and spacious and owner very helpful
- the whole experience was perfect breakfast very good bed extra comfy ,staff great nothing was to much trouble would recommend this hotel to all. we went to cassino to find out more about my husbands father experience as a polish soldier during the battle of Monte Casino and the owner Pino was a fountain of knowledge, he is compiling a book about it all and we came home knowing so much more. visited all the memorials battle fields and routes the soldiers took with Pinos knowledge we would have not have found any of this without his help. the whole experience was wonderful
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms clean and comfortable.
Top Hotels In Aquino Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aquino Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aquino Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aquino Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!