10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aquilea Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Aquilea Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aquilea Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aquilea Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aquilea Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aquilea Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aquilea Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aquilea Tuscany:
Hotel Villa Cheli
One of our top picks in Lucca.Hotel Villa Cheli is located in Lucca, just 7 miles from Pisa. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Montecatini Terme is 15 miles from Hotel Villa Cheli, and Livorno is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Villa Cheli.
- Great breakfast, friendly staff, very clean, restaurant top notch, all great!
- The hotel has nice nature environment and good location which only takes a few minutes to center (by car). The restaurant provide good service and food. We have nice stay there.
- A beautiful villa in a beautiful setting with a very comfortable bed.
- Its “small” Tuscan villa, with fantastic position under the hill. It’s green all around. Near by is enough space for short walking. They have pool to, out of season is closed.
- Wonderful view of the Tuscan hills from our room. On-site restaurant was a plus and meal was better than average. Breakfast was OK.
Hotel Settentrionale Esplanade
One of our top picks in Montecatini Terme.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Settentrionale Esplanade offers accommodations in Montecatini Terme, just 25 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Pisa is 22 miles from Settentrionale Esplanade, and Lucca is 14 miles away. Peretola Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- A nice old-style hotel located almost in the city center. Location is excellent. Very kind staff. The room was well equipped and clean. The breakfast was great. The hotel has a private parking that you have to pay – 7 E per night.
- Location is very good, just few minutes walk from Terms. Very nice stuff. Breakfast is quite good.
- Excellent hotel with very friendly, helpful staff. Great location in Montecatini with lovely breakfast.
- The central location. Staff were helpful and friendly. Huge bathroom. Good breakfast selection.
- Great food in the dining room and very nice waiting staff. Hotel very welcoming to our little west highland terrier. This was our second visit and I am sure we will return. Location of hotel is superb.
One of our top picks in Pisa.NH Pisa offers accommodations in Pisa. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lucca is 11 miles from NH Pisa, and Montecatini Terme is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- As is usual in an NH hotel, the breakfast is hard to beat. The hotel is ideally placed opposite the Pisa Centrale Train Station. The main tourist sites were easily walkable in about 30 minutes. The main shopping street was 5 minutes away.
- Proximity to the station and a short walk to the main attractions.
- The hotel is just in front of the train station, only two stops from the airport and 20-30 minutes from the main attractions. It is the best choice if you arrive late in the evening as the reception is 24/7. We enjoyed our stay.
- Room was lovely and clean. Bed was very big. Perfect location!
- Location. Pisa Centrale is just across the street. The Leaning Tower is 25-minute walk from the hotel.
Hotel Villa Volpi
Villa Volpi has a peaceful hilltop location and a swimming pool with sun terrace offering panoramic views out over the Tuscan countryside. The town of Lucca is a 15-minute drive away.This family-run hotel is set in over 49 acres of olive groves and vineyards. It is a working farmhouse that produces its own organic food, olive oil, and wine, used in the hotel’s restaurant, Il Naso.Rooms at Hotel Villa Volpi have original features from the villa, including wood-beamed ceilings and antique furniture. They also include Wi-Fi access, satellite TV, and a modern bathroom. Rooms overlook Mount Pizorno or Lucca.Located in Mastiano, the Villa Volpi Hotel provides free parking, as well as garden with sitting area and a well-stocked library. Bikes can be rented from reception and a shuttle service is available to Pisa Airport.
- Stunning location. Marc and team very helpfull. Great restaurant only 10 mins drive away. Perfect for our wedding anniversary. Stayed in a suite overlooking pool and hotel. Very private and quiet.
- Very nice and quiet location. Also great for day trips, even to the beaches/shore.
Hard to find but once u arrived u just want to stay more
Great place for a relaxing staying
The view was outstanding. The pool was great with enough sunbeds for all the guests. We had dinners at the hotel restaurant and the food was amazing. The woman that runs the restaurant takes care of the guests. She would approach every single table to tell about the food and make sure everyone enjoyed the dinner.
Great British girl at the bar, really friendly (sorry, I didnt get your name).
The location is fantastic with beautiful views of the surrounding hills & valley. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. The hotel facilities are well kept & have great style. the swimming pool is beautiful too.
The outdoor restaurant is definately a plus, although the menu is short but the quality is very good.
We had a fantastic stay & I would recommend it
Tenuta San Pietro Luxury Hotel
Tenuta San Pietro Luxury Hotel offers accommodations in Valgiano. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Pisa is 16 miles from Tenuta San Pietro Luxury, and Lucca is 7 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 17 miles away.
- A gem of a hotel, with stunning views across the countryside. Dinner and breakfast were fantastic, with great choices. The staff were extremely welcoming, very warm and friendly. The room was modern, well decorated and very comfortable. Highly recommend staying in this lovely hotel!
- Amazing view and the nicest stuff ! 😍 Great experience
- The food is divine! Lovely view, lovely staff and beautiful property.
- The location of the hotel is beautiful. Its up the side of a hill in an Olive orchard. The view of the valley below and the hills in the distance looks lovely and the sunsets were spectacular. One can’t say enough about the service. Everyone went above and beyond their duties to make are stay a great pleasure. The Architecture is also lovely with a mix of traditional and contemporary architecture that does well to blend into its surroundings. Saving the best for last is the food which is amazing to say the least… a must visit for anyone making Lucca or the surrounding areas their base. A place I’d happily recommend to everybody and look forward to visiting soon again.
- The terrace is a beautiful place to have a meal – the €70 taster menu with wine for each course is an absolute bargain. Sitting outside with the sun setting over the hills was an experience we’ll never forget. Breakfast was incredibly tasty too.
Hotel Ristorante Milano
One of our top picks in Borgo a Mozzano.Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hotel Ristorante Milano is located in Borgo a Mozzano in the region of Tuscany, just 19 miles from Pisa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Lucca is 9 miles from Hotel Ristorante Milano, and Montecatini Terme is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Croissants and coffee were lovely. We didn’t have the cooked breakfast.
- Fantastic area, breakfast was excellent, very large room with a balcony. There is a small jacuzzi outside in the gardens with beautiful views and very beautiful views.
- We enjoyed the breakfast of eggs done to our liking and cooked for us. We don’t tend to eat sweet things for breakfast so it was a welcome change to be asked if we would like an alternative. The desk and the dining room staff were incredibly friendly and helpfull. Thank you all.
- The restaurant attached to the hotel was good and the waiter (one of the hotel owners I think) was very helpful and suggestive even though he spoke little English. The food served was excellent. The staff in general at the hotel were friendly and helpful as you’d expect from a family owned hotel. The room was much larger than you would expect in Europe in general so that was a plus.
- Me, my wife and 12 month old stayed at Hotel Milano as it was close to a friends wedding we were attending. Staff were very helpful and friendly and the accommodation was spacious and comfortable. We had a really nice meal there one evening.
Hotel San Marco
One of our top picks in Lucca.Offering air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel San Marco features a swimming pool. Lucca’s marvelous walls and Porta San Jacopo are a short walk away. Parking is free.The San Marco also offers bike rental so that you can explore the city with style and ease. Each room includes a TV with free Mediaset Premium channels including many soccer matches.In summertime, buffet breakfast is also served on the terrace with a view of the grounds. You can also have lunch or dinner on the terrace, with a choice of meals from the menu. The bar has Sky satellite channels.Guests can also taste local draft Bruton beers or Morellino wines produced in the Fattoria di Magliano winery.
- Lovely clean, efficient hotel with amazingly friendly, informative staff.
- The location was perfect and the staff was super friendly. Enjoyed the breakfast and cappuccino in the morning.
Very helpful staff
- The bed was pretty comfortable, the staff was really friendly and the location is not too far from the citadel. The breakfast was nice too.
- Breakfast choice not great. We were in an annexe so walked across to hotel for breakfast and any inquiries
One of our top picks in Lucca.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Carignano is located in Lucca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Pisa is 11 miles from Hotel Carignano, and Montecatini Terme is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Allowed to store bike in room
Nice food at breakfast and dinner
Kettle and fridge in room
Very good value for money
The gourmet restaurant next door to the hotel is superb and very moderately priced. Outstanding fish and local dishes. They run cookery courses.
Everyone in the hotel was very friendly. The car park is beside the entrance and has plenty of space.
- Thoughtful to even provide soya milk for our daughter at breakfast. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Tranquillity. Countryside. Views. Restaurant neighbour. Walk to Lucca.
- Great base to visit Lucca and all the Tuscany sights
- Friendly staff
Hotel Hambros – Il Parco in Villa Banchieri
Located around 2.5 miles outside of pretty medieval Lucca, Hotel Hambros is an 18th-century villa surrounded by parkland. Enjoy a peaceful setting and comfortable, recently-renovated accommodation.The Hambros, with its country manor house style offers spacious, tastefully furnished rooms, most of which overlook the well-tended grounds. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Multilingual staff at the Hambros will be delighted to help you plan your trips in the area. The hotel is conveniently close to the highway, making trips to the airports, Pisa, Florence and the coast easy.
- Perfect for business use. Nice restaurant within walking distance
- Nice place, but you need a car as it is a ways out of town. Comfortable and quiet room.
- Very pretty hotel and round about but not close to town. Was modern and had a good bar, breakfast and lounge area with a nice seating outside The rooms were good but quite small with a great bath room.
- Staff were great, location was ideal for us, breaks was lovely and the whole hotel was spotless.
- Staff were very helpful when approached, if not overly forthcoming with information about the hotel, or the local area. I had to ask about everything, even breakfast times etc.
One of our top picks in Lucca.Located in the Lucca Centro Storico neighborhood in Lucca, 10 miles from Pisa, Palazzo Dipinto features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montecatini Terme is 14 miles from Palazzo Dipinto, and Livorno is 23 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- good value for money, excellent staff, property clean and new.
Excellent hotel with nice interieur, good beds, friendly staff, good service, perfect cleaning and very good breakfast.
We loved this place !
- Young Argentinian woman at the desk; couldn’t have been nicer. Very helpful guidance with the complicated matter of how to drive our car within Lucca’s walls to the hotel. Breakfast good.
- The cleanliness and location and breakfast was simple but very good . Staff also efficient and nice
fully renovated and very well equipped. By car a bit difficult to get there as many streets are forbidden by car.
Very kind personnel , good recommendations for restaurants (the hotel has no restaurants, only breakfast is served). Wifi works perfectly.
Top Hotels In Aquilea Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aquilea Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aquilea Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aquilea Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!