10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aprilia Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Aprilia Lazio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aprilia Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aprilia Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aprilia Lazio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aprilia Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aprilia Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aprilia Lazio:
Enea Hotel Aprilia
One of our top picks in Aprilia.Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Enea Hotel Aprilia is located in Aprilia in the region of Lazio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Rome is 24 miles from Enea Hotel Aprilia, and Tivoli is 28 miles from the property. Ciampino Airport is 16 miles away.
- the shuttle to and from the train station – excellent service
- Staff was kind and polite, food at the restaurant was great and room was clean with plenty of space.
- We were driving up from southern Italy and we were pleased to find a modern and clean hotel with adequate on site parking (a huge plus for anyone on a driving holiday). The hotel is easy to find and close to a shopping centre. The downstairs restaurant was a welcome end to the day. The best gnocchi!! It also supplied a good breakfast next morning.
- It is good one night stay hotel quit near from Rome airports, if you are driving by car. Near is also bigger supermarket and Mcdonalds, if kids wants something to eat.
Overall the accommodations, the cleanliness of the room and the common areas were very nice and properly maintained. The staff was very friendly and always greeted you with a smile. I will definitely stay there again, due to easy access to and off the highway, and the close proximity of the Supermarket, which made it very convenient to get whatever was needed for my stay. There was within a 5 min. drive a very nice shopping mall, Aprilia 2. Quite large and well appointed with a large variety of stores and a couple of fast food restaurants. Again a very nice and clean establishment.
Access to and from the airport was about 45-60 min.
Hotel Aquila is located in Aprilia, 22 miles from Rome and 26 miles from Tivoli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Latina is 16 miles from Hotel Aquila, and Lido di Ostia is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Aquila.
- The room was large & very comfortable. Bathroom was large, clean with excellent water pressure. The windows kept street noise out, but after 19:00, the streets are quiet. The staff (seemed to be father & son) was exceptionally nice and accommodating by taking care of our room needs, serving breakfast early for us (airport run) and even assisting in reserving parking for our next hotel. The breakfast was mostly pastries & juice.
- Posizione comoda da raggiungere e centrale, accoglienza corretta, colazione abbastanza ricca per lo standard italiano
- È un ottimo hotel,non di lusso ma comodo, bello e ben curato.Si trova nel centro di Aprilia.È raggiungibile col treno da Roma termini.
- Hotel accogliente senza tanti fronzoli camere pulite comodo da raggiungere
- Sono arrivato verso mezzanotte, previo telefonata, mi hanno aspettato e mi hanno fatto parcheggiare nel loro garage a pochi metri dall’hotel. Il letto e i cuscini sono veramente confortevoli, non mi capita spesso di dormire tutta una tirata. Pulizia, servizio e cortesia all’altezza.
Albergo San Michele
Albergo San Michele is located in Aprilia, 23 miles from Rome and 27 miles from Tivoli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Latina is 16 miles from Albergo San Michele, and Lido di Ostia is 22 miles away. Ciampino Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Everything was excelent, very clean rooms, great personal
- Great AC, great wifi, friendly staff, cozy atmosphere, and delicious croissants and cappuccinos for breakfast!!
- La struttura è datata, andrebbe ristrutturata. Il bagno non aveva neanche il piatto doccia, quindi per farsi la doccia si bagnata tutto. Gli infissi vecchi.
- La struttura ha bisogno di una ristrutturazione, sopratutto il bagno e gli infissi.
- Tutto come da descrizione. Staff cordiale e disponibile. Lo consiglio!
Villa Verdiana is located in Nettuno, 30 miles from Rome and 10 miles from Latina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Lido di Ostia is 28 miles from Villa Verdiana, and Frascati is 21 miles from the property. Ciampino Airport is 22 miles away.
- ottimo rapporto qualita’ prezzo struttura tutto sommato molto buona forse un po’isolata ma non per questo ne fa’ una struttura da non consigliare .la camera era comoda la colazione ottima il personale molto molto gentile tutto bene
- Cortesia e gentilezza del personale. Struttura situata a circa 7 km da Nettuno in un luogo tranquillo e lontano dal caos. Stanza pulita e comoda.
Tutto pulito e ordinato. La colazione e’ ricca.
Anche se semplice e’ tutto molto soddisfacente.
- Molto pulito e staff gentilissimo, posizione tranquilla ottima per godere pace e tranquillità lontano dal traffico. Lo consiglio sicuramente!
- Posto tranquillo, colazione varia con giornali in consultazione, frigo in camera, personale cortese
La Pineta Dei Liberti
La Pineta Dei Liberti offers accommodations in Lido dei Pini. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Rome is 25 miles from La Pineta Dei Liberti, and Latina is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- We stayed here as we were visiting relatives close by. Super convenient for us and the owners were excellent.
- The pool was fantastic and we spent all day every day there. There were loads of large sunshades so you could get as much or as little sun as you wanted.
- Nice place with lots of activities at disposal. Decent sized swiming pool. Lots of parking space. Hotel looks really nice and was designed with a lot of great taste. Really nice and well kept garden. WIFI works OK.
Close to the beach, 10 min walk
Pool OK, when not too crowded.
- Nice room and beautiful gardens. Children loved the swimming pool. Friendly staff!!
Located in Pomezia, 16 miles from Rome, Enea features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Tivoli is 26 miles from Enea, and Latina is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Secure gated parking, good breakfast selection, reasonable prices in restaurant, staff spoke good English.
- The complementary breakfast was lovely with fresh fruits, eggs, meats and cheeses. We also dined there one evening; the salad and antipasto buffet was very generous and both of our entrees were reasonably priced and delicious. The wait staff was also efficient, professional and courteous. The room was clean and well appointed with a comfy king size bed. There is complimentary secure parking on site.
- Staff was very personable, attentive and responsive to requests. Hotel has excellent security system. On-site restaurant and bar are very convenient for tired and busy travelers. Nice pool and lounge area.
- Great decor to the Room..excellent beds and sheets…a true 10/10.,, small but welcome pool, nicer gym with view from the top floor..excellent location a block from the 24hr CARREFORRE supermarket
- Easy off the highway. Having a late check in with someone at the front desk 24 hours was great. The room was very clean and efficient. Bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good. It was a great value for the money.
Grand Hotel Dei Cesari
One of our top picks in Anzio.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Grand Hotel Dei Cesari offers accommodations in Anzio, just 15 miles from Latina. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Lido di Ostia is 26 miles from Grand Hotel Dei Cesari, and Frascati is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Restaurant wasn’t really open because it was the fall/winter but they made a dinner for me. Very pleasant hotel room but incredibly hot and couldn’t turn off the heat. Concierge dealt with a guest who had a heart attack in front of her. Very difficult situation which she handled very well.
- The night staff at arrival were amazing. The balcony was much appreciated.
Spacious rooms with balcony and sea views.
Good safe parking.
The hotel is older but well maintained .
We stayed at the end of sept and it was very quiet and deserves to have more bookings.
- The staff were so lovely and kind! If I go back to Anzio I would definitely stay there again!
- This hotel was exactly what we wanted for a mini beach break with my grown up family. Right next to a beach, great breakfast, authentic town with fantastic fish restaurants. And best of all not touristy at all.Anzio is a pleasent 15 min walk along the coast from the hotel. My mum and sister loved this mini holiday.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Nettuno, 12 miles from Latina, Hotel Scacciapensieri features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Lido di Ostia is 28 miles from Hotel Scacciapensieri, and Frascati is 24 miles from the property. Ciampino Airport is 24 miles away.
- Splendida location. Personale cortese e disponibile.
- Hotel was old but very interesting and little mysterious, the design was old but cool in its own way. You could see that it has passed its prime days but we liked the cosy feeling and it served our needs well. Beds were comfortable and location perfect.
- Nice layover for our quick look at Anzio. One mile from the very underrated Town of Nettuno. Clean, free parking. I suppose the best thing I could say for this hotel is I would stay here again if I were visiting Anzio or Nettuno.
The hotel is directly on the beach – however we were not allowed to use the hotel’s private beach.
The wi-fi was fast but only available in the lobby.
- The location is very interesting, the staff is very kind and the room was very clean. The price was also very reasonable.
La Locanda del Cavaliere
Located in Borgo Montello, 30 miles from Rome, La Locanda del Cavaliere features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tivoli is 30 miles from La Locanda del Cavaliere, and Fiuggi is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 21 miles from La Locanda del Cavaliere.
- This was a perfect overnight spot although on a busy road. We had to get to the airport early the next morning which we achieved with no stress.
- Posizione comoda da raggiungere, bella struttura, camere spaziose e pulite. Personale cordiale.
- Cortesia e disponibilità del personale, ambiente informale ma caldo e confortevole, stanze comode e pulite, ampio parcheggio, ristorante con menù corto ma gustoso e di qualità.
Cortesia e disponibilità del personale.
Pulizia degli ambienti.
La collocazione dell’albergo consente di raggiungere con facilità le città vicine.
Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo.
- Posizione comoda, parcheggio grande, ottimo ristorante di carne.
Hotel Lido Garda
One of our top picks in Anzio.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Lido Garda is set on the beach, just 650 feet from Anzio Colonia Train Station. It offers an outdoor hot tub, and beautiful sea views.All rooms at the Lido Garda Hotel are air-conditioned and come with satellite TV. Some rooms have a sea-view balcony. Free internet is available in the lobby.Hotel Lido Garda is the official home of the Lions and Rotary Club Anzio-Nettuno. There is a lounge with cable TV, and parking is free in the surrounding area.As a guest of the Lido Garda you can enjoy discounted rates on the private beach in front of the hotel. There is also a renowned restaurant nearby.Anzio is the site of the Allied Forces landing in January 1944. The city museum is dedicated to the event. In nearby Nettuno you can visit one of the world’s largest American war cemeteries.
- very friendly staff. inside hotel very nice and clean
The staff were so friendly and helpful despite the language barrier. The breakfast included fresh pastries everyday, which were delicious. The beach was a 30 second walk over the road, it was a lovely sandy beach with clear and clean water, the staff at the beach restaurant were very friendly and the food was really tasty.
It was a 20 minute walk into Anzio town which was lovely, although if you can’t speak Italian it makes it very difficult as most people didn’t speak any English.
We found it really easy to get the train to Rome as the station was a 5 minute walk from the hotel, the journey takes about an hour and the trains are air conditioned. You can buy train tickets really easily online.
The location of the hotel was superb.
The room was nicely appointed with a lovely balcony.
- The sea views were good and beach directly across the road was great! The station was only a short walk, 5 mins, with a good link to the centre of Rome, approx. 1 hour.
- I really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The staff was really helpful and polite. The location of the hotel is pretty good – the sea is just across the road so it takes less than a minute to get from the hotel to the beach. It is also convenient to get to Rome – the local train goes every hour. The seaside is warm and shallow and is much enjoyed by the locals. I would definitely recommend to stay here for everyone!
Top Hotels In Aprilia Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aprilia Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aprilia Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aprilia Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!