10 Best Hotels To Stay In Apple Valley Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Apple Valley Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Apple Valley Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Apple Valley Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Apple Valley Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Apple Valley Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Apple Valley Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Apple Valley Minnesota:
Grandstay Apple Valley
This Apple Valley hotel is within a 20-minute drive of Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport and the Mall of America. It features free shuttle services and spacious suites with a kitchenette.A cable TV and free Wi-Fi are standard in every modern suite at the Grandstay Apple Valley. All suites include a dining area and living room with sofa bed.Free access to the indoor pool and hot tub is provided to all guests of the Apple Valley Grandstay Hotel. Active guests can work out in the gym, play a game of basketball on the hotel sports court or use the on-site putting green.A daily breakfast buffet is served in the morning and barbecue facilities are also available. The Grandstay Pantry store has snacks and beverages for purchase.Parking is free at the Grandstay. The Minnesota Zoo and Apple Valley Golf Course are both an 8-minute drive away.
- The man who checked me was super friendly and my room was excellent!
- Decent breakfast available early (6 AM). Location was perfect for visiting family in Burnsville, Lakeville, Eagan. Location was perfect for access to MOA, Buck Hill. Price was great. WiFi access was pretty good. Water pressure was incredible. Staff was great. We had a diesel truck while temps were sub-zero, so had to plug in our engine block heater. Staff helped make sure we had access to an outdoor outlet. Additionally, a Tesla was plugged in next to us.
- Food, layout of room, space, environment, kitchenette, cleanliness- most was great.
- Best breakfast at a hotel. EVER! Also right next to a Super Target so shopping was easy and quick.
- Grandstay was located very close to quite a bit of shopping, drugstores, and restaurants (both chain and local). The staff was helpful and kind, and the on-site facilities were very nice. The room itself was very functional and comfortable.
Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn
This Burnsville, Minnesota hotel is within 12 miles of Mall of America and Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. It features an indoor pool, hot tub and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms provide a 42-inch Plasma TV, iPod dock and seating areas at the Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn. They are also furnished with a small refrigerator and microwave.For guests’ convenience, Nicollet Inn Best Western Premier Morgan’s restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.It also has a gym and business center, a bar, game room and meeting facilities.Buck Hill is 2 miles from the hotel and offers free ski passes for hotel guests. The hotel is within 10 miles of Mystic Lake Casino and 2 miles from Buck Hill Ski Area.
- Modern and clean hotel in a convenient suburban location.
- Great choices on menu. Sunday brunch had great selections.
- Very luxurious hotel. Very friendly staff. Excellent restaurant. Don’t be fooled by the dull exterior. A gem of a hotel lies beneath.
- The room was great with room for our children to run and the breakfast was amazing. We will definitely stay there again!
- High class appearance with comfortable atmosphere. Comfortable beds. Great restaurant.
Staybridge Suites Eagan – Mall of America Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Staybridge Suites Eagan – Mall of America Area offers accommodations in Eagan.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Minneapolis is 13 miles from Staybridge Suites Eagan, and Stillwater is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 7 miles from Staybridge Suites Eagan – Mall of America Area.
- Your pool was a wonderful temp to enjoy and not be cold-my boys absolutely loved it, and the morning breakfast was fantastic. I have zero complaints about anything there. You have a great hotel. Thank you for making our trip very enjoyable. We also liked Green mill is across the street.
- The elevator it was like a carnival ride and the suspence of it not leting you out for a minute or two!
- The location is very good. The staff is great. The free breakfast is the best I have had compared to other hotels.
- This was the cleanest, most comfortable hotel I’ve stayed in in AGES. The rooms (suites) are laid out like small apartments, and it’s such a comfortable place to hang out that my friends and I ordered in and stayed inside one night. I’ll be back, for sure. We originally booked here because I believed we’d be taking our small dog on the trip, and when we didn’t I had a sinking feeling that it was going to be one of those dog hotel trips, which are less pleasant when you don’t have an animal. 😉 I was so happy to be wrong! Again, clean, comfortable, and with terrific amenities, including a British-style full breakfast in the morning. We loved it.
- Wonderful spacious room. Nice bathroom and kitchen facilities.
Baymont Inn Lakeville
This Minnesota hotel is just off Interstate 35 and a 5 minute drive from Orchard Lake. The hotel features an indoor pool and rooms equipped with a refrigerator.Rooms include tea/coffee-making facilities at the AmericInn Lakeville. The rooms are also equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel serves guests a daily breakfast buffet and also has a laundromat.The Lakeville AmericInn is 2 miles from the Buck Hill Ski Area and beach access to Orchard Lake. The Mall of America is 15 miles from the hotel.
- It was easy to find and close to where weneeded to go.
We came to provide for our grand children a couple of days of swimming. Was a great experience for them. However, the hot tub was out of commission for most of the time, only finally working on the day of departure.
Our only problem (minor) with the staff was that they were not able to give much guidance about local things – restaurants or playparks.
- Unbelievable value, extremely clean, comfortable bed, very quiet.
Very comfortable bed .our room was very neat and clean – thank you housekeeping!
Enjoyed our waffles!
- Kids play area in the lobby was great. Good selection at breakfast.
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
One of our best sellers in Burnsville! Situated directly off Interstate 35W in Burnsville, Minnesota, this hotel is 10 miles from the Mall of America. Free Wi-Fi is available and guest rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Every room at the LivINN – Burnsville provides cable TV and coffee facilities. For added convenience ironing facilities are also included.Guests have access to on-site laundry facilities at the Burnsville LivINN Hotel. The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk.Valleyfair Amusement Park is 10 miles from the hotel. The LivINN Hotel Burnsville is 4.4 miles from the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge.
- Breakfast was great and cafeteria area was clean great job …
- Appreciated the accomondations for us being a cancer patient asking for a room located in the back away from the front and on the main floor to avoid steps.
- The room smelled wonderful when we walked in. It was refreshing. The bathroom door was a sliding door and that was neat. They use Bath & Body works toiletries – amazing. The breakfast was great. Juice was not watered down, biscuits and gravy was delicious and the lounge/eating area was beautiful. We went next door and enjoyed dinner at Clives Roadhouse as a family. It was a great stay.
Room finished nice
Nice breakfast area
- I enjoyed the woman whom checked me in, she was very nice and her bubbly personality was refreshing.
Quality Inn Lakeville
The Quality Inn hotel is off Interstate 35 West and is minutes to area attractions like the Mall of America, Mystic Lake Casino, Canterbury Park, Buck Hill Ski Area, Elko Speedway, the Minnesota Zoo and Valleyfair Amusement Park. The Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport is 18 miles from the hotel. The hotel is 25 minutes to St.Olaf College, Carleton College and Shattuck-St. Mary’s School.Guests at this hotel are invited to enjoy the free hot breakfast and many other amenities, including, free local and long distance calls, free daily newspaper, free parking, free fresh baked cookies served daily and indoor pool and hot tub.Business travelers will appreciate the free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, a meeting room, business center and access to copy and fax services. An exercise room and laundry facilities are on premises for added guest convenience.All spacious guest rooms have coffee makers, hair dryers, ironing facilities, microwaves, refrigerators and cable TV with HBO. Ask about the luxurious two-person hot tub suites.
- Good variety of breakfast items. Coffee good. Sweet rolls very fresh.
- It was quite. It fit my need and location that I needed
- Ran out of scrambled eggs & bacon @ 9:15 a.m. Brought out more bacon, but replacement for scrambled eggs was something like egg “patties” or small egg “pancakes”. They were not good.
- The bed was very comfortable, room was very clean and it was very quiet.
- The room was clean but the floor was sticky the beds were excellent the sheets were clean
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan
Easily discover the Mall of America and St. Paul International Airport with shuttle service from this ideally located hotel, offering spacious rooms furnished with microwaves and refrigerators.Begin the day at the Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan with breakfast from the on-site Great American Grill restaurant or grab a quick snack from the 24-hour convenience store. Relax in the indoor pool, work out in the on-site fitness center or browse the internet with free high-speed access.With easy access to Interstate 35E, downtown Minneapolis is only a short drive from the Minneapolis Eagan Hilton Garden Inn. Visit the Buckhill Ski Area, spend the day at Cascade Bay Waterpark or explore the Minnesota Zoo, all located nearby.
- Friendly and accommodating staff. Very close to interstate. Clean and nicely appointed room, very comfortable.
- The service was Great!! I would reccomend this hotel to anyone going to Eagan!! Wonderful Experience!!
- Breakfast was awesome. The staff was friendly. Room was clean.
- Loved the couch and ottoman in my room, Keurig coffee maker. The bed and bedding were great! Lobby was bright and cheerful, had a wonderful breakfast. Fruit infused water and coffee available in the lobby all day
- Room was nice. Staff was pleasent. Food was great!
Hampton Inn Minneapolis-Burnsville
Hampton Inn Minneapolis-Burnsville offers accommodations in Burnsville.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis is 16 miles from Hampton Inn Burnsville, and Saint Paul is 17 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The room smelled good, was spacious, and I slept better than at home . There were a variety of hot and cold options for breakfast. We all had plenty to eat. The breakfast room was packed, but the helpers kept tables clean and asked us if we needed help with anything. Everyone was very nice.
The 3 different breakfast were good. The best was the scrambled eggs that I put gravy over.
The desk person was very helpful in finding a pl;ace to order take out from on a Friday night.
- Great location, easy to get to. Many restaurants right there. Staff was very friendly. Great place to stay! Right next to Pancake House which was wonderful!
- Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! It was quiet, breakfast was great. All around very relaxing. Excellent staff. We will definitely be staying again!
- The free breakfast, cleanliness, polite and helpfull staff.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville offers accommodations in Burnsville, just 16 miles from Minneapolis.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 17 miles from Fairfield Burnsville, MN, and Bloomington is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We loved the clean, quiet room. We appreciated the mini fridge. We loved the late check out time of noon, and the free hot breakfast.
- Very friendly and attentive staff. Cleanliness was excellent. Breakfast was filling and delicious.
As we were traveling my husband became ill. I stopped at the hotel to see if it was possible to check in 4 hours early so my husband could rest instead of going to my son/daughter-in-law/grandson’s house. The staff was sympathetic and able to accommodate our request. I so appreciated the quick response and accommodation.
In addition, we had the breakfast the next morning which was very good. The staff was again great and very friendly.
- Breakfast staff was VERY friendly and kind. Rooms were nice and bed was comfortable. A great location!
- From the time we checked in to the time we checked out everything was fantastic!!!
Quality Inn & Suites Eagan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Eagan offers accommodations in Eagan.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Minneapolis is 13 miles from Holiday Inn Express Eagan, and Stillwater is 27 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Good location for what we were planing to do. Breakfast was fine. Thank goodness for the coffee to make up for the awful sleep.
- Room was dated.. and noticed in morning there was a sock left behind in the corner of the room which means they must not have cleaned to well in between guest
- The breakfast was always great. The rooms and hallways were very clean and quiet. My room was quite and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The cleaning personal were very kind and efficient.
- We booked because of a pool, but it was freezing. The hot tub was nice, and the warm breakfast was decent.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was very good. Room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay.
Top Hotels In Apple Valley Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Apple Valley Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Apple Valley Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Apple Valley Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!