10 Best Hotels To Stay In Appignano Marche – Top Hotel Reviews
Appignano Marche is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Appignano Marche. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Appignano Marche. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Appignano Marche. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Appignano Marche right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Appignano Marche with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Appignano Marche:
Hotel Villa Verdefiore
Hotel Villa Verdefiore offers accommodations in Appignano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ancona is 18 miles from Hotel Villa Verdefiore, and Senigallia is 24 miles from the property. Falconara Airport is 16 miles away.
- We wanted a quiet get away and thats exactly what we got. At times we had the whole place to ourselves and were really made to feel at home. It is a great base for exploring (you need a car) but also just to stay by the pool and unwind in the day or sit outside with a glass of wine in the evening. The staff could not have done more to make our stay perfect, she knew what we wanted before we even asked which was perfect as there is a language barrier but it didn’t affect us at all. The villa is beautiful, the location even more so. Highly recommended.
- Beautiful villa in a picturesque countryside. Great staff and service. Very nice rooms and very good value. Highly recommended.
- Splendida villa, molto accogliente e confortevole. Completamente immersa nel verde. Ambienti molto curati e puliti. Ottimo rapporto qualità – prezzo. Personale gentilissimo e disponibilissimo. Colazione ottima.
- Bellissima location nell’entroterra marchigiano, rilassante e fresca visto la presenza dell’immenso parco. Con la macchina in 30/40 minuti si possono visitare tutti i più bei posti di mare della riviera del Conero.
- ci hanno dato una suita in luogo di una standard, senza incremento di prezzo. Ottimi gli arredi e gli accessori
Hotel Villa Quiete
Villa Quiete is a former noble villa offering free Wi-Fi, 3 miles from Macerata. It has an outdoor swimming pool and there is free parking on site.All rooms at Villa Quiete Hotel boast original decorations and offer free Wi-Fi and views of the private estate.Hotel Villa Quiete is near both the mountains and the sea. The in-house restaurant serves regional cuisine, including meat and fish dishes.
Pool was good
Room was large and comfortable
Staff were helpful
Ideal for visiting the Opera at Macerata
- Comfortable bed, clean room, good breakfast with extras available on request, excellent staff
- very quiet location and friendly staff; the breakfast was very refined and good; parking facilities and the park around
We were upgraded to a suite because it was our wedding anniversary.
The dinner served outside was of high quality and romantic
- The staff was exceptionally welcoming and helpful. Every meal at their restaurant was well prepared and delicious. Beautiful grounds. A relaxing place to stay.
- Pool was good
Set in a historic building, Hotel Grimaldi is in the historic centre of Treia. It offers air-conditioned rooms, and a restaurant with bar.Classic-style rooms at the Grimaldi come with a minibar and a satellite flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with a shower.A rich buffet breakfast is provided daily. Guests can enjoy local and regional specialities at the hotel’s restaurant.Macerata is 9.3 miles away, while Ancona can be reached by car in 1 hour. Parking near the property is free.
- The reception is courteous, the location is in a medieval town, so do not expect any modern amenity.
Treia is the place to be. Signore Paolo and signora Lucia were very helpful and gentle.
The forno (pasticceria) and the Cantinetta (ristorante) very near. Lovely breakfast, good cappuccino and all information you needed. .
- La cortesia degli addetti. Buon rapporto qualità prezzo
- Su ubicación. En el centro histórico. Treia es una ciudad única. Un pueblo apacible de gente simple y agradables. Rodeada de un paisaje maravilloso
Camera confortevole e il bagno dotato di tutto il necessario, struttura curata e pulita.
Ottimo il personale sempre disponibile e cortese.
Buona la colazione.
Perfetta la posizione dell’Hotel, sia per visitare il centro di Treia, sia per visitare i paesi limitrofi e comodo anche il parcheggio.
Best Western Hotel I Colli
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Hotel I Colli offers pet-friendly accommodations in Macerata. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ancona is 23 miles from Best Western Hotel I Colli, and Civitanova Marche is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Falconara Airport, 22 miles from Best Western Hotel I Colli.
I’ve found this place cause was the right balance between price and location. Once arrived i found the kindest staffs ever, i had a problem and they have fixed in a few minutes. I absolutely suggest to go there.
- Very comfortable bed. No non-sense hotel. Friendly and helpful staff (we had forgotten toothpaste and there was no problem to give us one from their stock). Good sound insulation.
- Hotel itself is rather simple but clean. Not very centrally located but the neighbourhood is okay and there are quite a few possibilities to go for pizza or an icecream.
Basic hotel. Quite aged, needs refurbishment . No kettle to boil water in the room. I have left my Ipod under my pillow but realised just after I checked out so i called the hotel to get it back and they said they didnt find anything . Its impossible because I know i left it there after i slept with it the night before . Clearly my ipod was taken .
Once i left my phone in the room in another hotel and the staff was honest enough to return it to me . Clearly this property has trust issues.
- The room facilities were good. What makes this hotel attractive is that it is in walking distance of the old town centre.
- I’ve found this place cause was the right balance between price and location. Once arrived i found the kindest staffs ever, i had a problem and they have fixed in a few minutes. I absolutely suggest to go there.
Gallery Hotel Recanati
One of our top picks in Recanati.Located in Recanati, 15 miles from Ancona, Gallery Hotel Recanati features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Senigallia is 27 miles from Gallery Hotel Recanati, and Civitanova Marche is 11 miles away. Falconara Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable, pretty part of the town, lovely views, nice breakfast.
- The Hotel was clean and the staff pleasent. I had a nice stay, although just for a night so I can’t really judge too much based on that. I had a good experience, none the less.
- Warm and professional welcome. Attractive interior and rooms. Very good breakfast in a room with a view. Value for money.
- Nice welcome and good atmosphere. The property is a good 5 to 10 minute walk from the nearest bar and a little further to the few restaurants in the town. The hotel does, however, have its own bar and restaurant (which we did not try for dinner). Breakfast was excellent.
- Very comfy hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Well worth the money comparing to other hotels in Italy in the same price. highly recommended!
One of our top picks in Macerata.Located in Macerata, 22 miles from Ancona, Hotel Claudiani features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Senigallia is 31 miles from Hotel Claudiani, and Civitanova Marche is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Falconara Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Claudiani.
- Excellent location in the city centre, at walking distance from the University and libraries. the parking area was very useful, and it was smartly connected to the reception. the large room had a sight on the sea of roofs and terraces of the city centre. the breakfast was very good; there was plenty of fresh fruit, juices, and delicious cakes and croissants.
- The vintage decor, the sophisticated charm, the kindness of the staff
- Easy access in and out of the building at unsocial hours
- right in the city centre. Basic, solid hotel. Don’t come with a large car.
- Very close to the main square. Parking available.
One of our best sellers in Macerata! Located in Macerata, 22 miles from Ancona, Hotel Arcadia features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Civitanova Marche is 14 miles from Hotel Arcadia, and Fermo is 16 miles away. Falconara Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Very close to principal attractions in town.Beautiful museums nearby.Had a full of culture ☺ Parking facilities at walking distance
- Reception very good and friendly, booking in was easy. The Bar area is nice and staff are very good and friendly
- Nice hotel. Rooms are big and clean. The toilet was big and clean.
- Hotel Arcadia is a great value-for-money hotel conveniently located in the centro storico of Macerata. The staff are friendly; and the room I stayed in was comfortable, convenient, and of a good size. The hotel is just a few minute’s walk from both Piazza della Liberta, as well as Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini, and is therefore convenient for all the other sights in Macerata.
- Good breakfast. Very convenient location close to the Palazzo Buonaccorsi etc
Hotel Federico II
One of our top picks in Iesi.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a terrace, Hotel Federico II offers accommodations in Iesi, just 14 miles from Ancona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Pesaro is 31 miles from Hotel Federico II, and Senigallia is 12 miles away. Falconara Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The room and bathroom were spacious and very well furnished. Everything was impecably clean.
- Fantastic hotel with exceptional services and breakfast.
- Helpful staff, good location, comfy bed and spacious room with fridge. Large swimming pool with cafe. Plenty of car parking. Outstanding breakfast with something for everyone.
- We spent one night at the hotel. It’s very comfortable and has a relaxed atmosphere. I was very impressed with the staff; they are extremely helpful and friendly (assisted with lost luggage and printed out train tickets). The indoor lap pool is fabulous and there is also a very nice outdoor pool. We also had a delicious lunch in the restaurant . Great hotel for an overnight stay.
We had a lot of sporting equipment with us so secure car parking was essential. The car park was excellent. The rooms were very spacious.
We were also only 30 mins from the ferry port which was great.
One of our top picks in Macerata.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo Arena offers accommodations in Macerata. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Ancona is 22 miles from Albergo Arena, and Civitanova Marche is 14 miles away. Falconara Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Arrived at midday and room was already available. lovely situation inside old town. Easy walk down to the station ( and up from it if you know the way). Excellent breakfast in nice room. Very friendly place. I enjoyed my weekend there.
- Excellent hotel – near all the main attractions – friendly reception. Good room and breakfasts. Parking was available in a public car park nearby. A nice touch at the end – a ride back to the car park with our luggage. Made a big difference! Thanks again. Would recommend the bar Mercurio for aperitivi from 6pm – really excellent food and the restaurant Trattoria Ezio, again a must if you are visiting.
- Clean rooms, perfect location for Sfresterio, Coffee with breakfast was heavenly!
- Right in the city center behind the opera. Nice breakfast with good variety.
- Nice breakfast, no restaurant, but many options close by, very good location close to Sfesterio (ideal when visiting the operafestival ) and the old town of Macerata, Nice smal yard to sit down and have a drink in front of reseption, friendly straff, rooms nice
Hotel San Claudio
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel San Claudio offers accommodations in Corridonia. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Ancona is 23 miles from Hotel San Claudio, and San Benedetto del Tronto is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Falconara Airport, 24 miles from Hotel San Claudio.
- There were healthy options at breakfast not just sugary cakes which was great. Normally I have to bring need my own breakfast to italian hotels because all the choices are cake.
- We have stayed here before, and have no hesitation in recommending it.
- Nice and quiet location. Very friendly staff. Big room.
- Estrema cortesia e disponibilità del personale. Location splendida.
- Il personale cortese, le camere graziose e la colazione.
Top Hotels In Appignano Marche Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Appignano Marche to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Appignano Marche but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Appignano Marche. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!