10 Best Hotels To Stay In Appiano Gentile Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Appiano Gentile Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Appiano Gentile Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Appiano Gentile Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Appiano Gentile Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Appiano Gentile Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Appiano Gentile Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Appiano Gentile Lombardy:
Golf Hotel La Pinetina
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Golf Hotel La Pinetina is located in Appiano Gentile in the region of Lombardia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milan is 21 miles from Golf Hotel La Pinetina, and Lugano is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 14 miles from the property.
the room was nice, in a good size and well equipped. the bathroom is also spacious and well equipped.
the staff were very friendly and helpful.
breakfast was fine, excellent coffee.
dinner was much above expectation and we love it.
the surrounding is green and quiet.
the price (with “genius booking”) was good.
letto molto grande come la stanza da letto ed il bagno.
Tranquillità del luogo immerso nel verde , ottimo per rilassarsi nel verde e tra i campi da golf Parcheggio al chiuso nella struttura. bella sala colazione , colazione nella norma con scelta tra dolce e salato buona anche se non ampissima. Lunga strada nel bosco per arrivarci, ma asfaltata e nessun problema per le macchine ! prezzo ottimo per la mia prenotazione last minute per trasferta di lavoro !
- La struttura è immersa nel verde: da una parte c’è la pineta, dall’altra uno splendido campo da golf da 18 buche. L’hotel non è di recente costruzione ma gli spazi sono ampi e luminosi. La camera era pulita e in ordine, con un bel terrazzo. Il soggiorno è stato piacevole.
- El personal encantador. Tuvimos un problema gordo con el coche e hicieron todo lo posible e imposible por ayudar, muy atentos. El sitio muy bonito en medio de un campo de golf. Lastima no haber tenido tiempo para jugar unos hoyos.
Camera ampia e con bella veduta sul campo di golf.
Palestra ben attrezzata ed aperta 24h/24h.
Colazione varia ed abbondante.
- the room was nice, in a good size and well equipped. the bathroom is also spacious and well equipped.
Dreamhotel is located in Appiano Gentile, just 21 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes provided. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugano is 19 miles from Dreamhotel, and Como is 7 miles away. Malpensa Airport is 16 miles from the property.
We exactly knew what we were booking – it’s a Hotel for guests which are in love and stay there for a few hours or max one night. We stayed there for 2 nights and we loved each other hours and hours in this very nice and romantic hotel.
– Breakfast was good
– staff was friendly
– go there and make love!!
NO HOTEL FOR CHILDREN!!
- It is a fun motel for travelers. With an spicy touch in the rooms.
- Very good hotel! Good, clean rooms, very good cleaning service. Very good breakfast. Very, very friendly personnel. Situated near Lake Trasimeno. I recommend this hotel to everybody!!!
- Very fresh food and helpful service. The children were made to feel welcome.
Private enclosed parking in front of the room
Funny leds and mirrors in around the bed
- We exactly knew what we were booking – it’s a Hotel for guests which are in love and stay there for a few hours or max one night. We stayed there for 2 nights and we loved each other hours and hours in this very nice and romantic hotel.
Just Hotel Lomazzo Fiera
Just Hotel Lomazzo Fiera is set by the Milan-Como highway, near the Rho-Pero Trade Fair Centre, and Milan Malpensa Airport. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and Mediaset Premium TV channels.The rooms at this stylish 4-star hotel have elegant lacquered furniture, matching curtains and bed spreads, and a minibar.Hotel Lomazzo has shuttle services to various city destinations. There is a free indoor parking lot with direct access to the hotel.Featuring live music on Saturday nights, La Rotonda di Lomazzo restaurant has both international and traditional local cuisine for dinner. A breakfast buffet is served daily.
- The room was spacious and clean. No charge for the parking. Only 10 KM from Como. Half an hour ride from the Alfa Romeo museum. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Very good and comfortable hotel, a perfect decision for stop-off. Professional and very nice staff at reception. But the main thing we liked there was about breakfast! Well we travel a lot and always have omelet and bacon for breakfast and I have to admit that they do serve the most delicious bacon and omelet we`ve ever tried. Also there was unreal delicious kind of cottage cheese! 🙂 Not to talk about the many other things we`ve also tried there. Still can`t forget about that fantastic breakfast ))
- Free underground parking, personnel friendly and helpful, the family room is very quiet. generally very clean.
- Very good breakfast and not far from Malpensa Airport
Check in procedure was really swift and efficient. I was fortunate enough to be offered a no cost room upgrade which provided an large balcony with outdoor seating. The desk area for working was large and desk lighting was good. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable.
I ate in the restaurant in the evening where they offered a very well priced ‘business dinner’. Breakfast selection was also good.
Located in Grandate, 22 miles from Milan, Ibis Como features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 30 miles from Ibis Como, and Lugano is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 19 miles from Ibis Como.
- This is a fantastic hotel. The staff, the location, the rooms, value-for-money, food, pet-friendliness -everything is first-class. We’ve stayed here many times and wouldn’t even consider anywhere else.
- We stayed only one night, in transit, therefore our appreciation of hotel facilities and services was limited. That said, our experience was globally positive. Staff at the reception was kind and helpful. The room and the bathroom were large, comfortable and clean. Overall, very good value for money.
- A standard Ibis level of service with good staff attitudes all round.
- Quite calm, there is a big parking and the breakfast is OK…
- Location is good because is near a couple of restaurants and the super market
Located in Lomazzo, 18 miles from Milan, Hotel Marinoni features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 31 miles from Hotel Marinoni, and Lugano is 22 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, great location near the highway. All in all great value for the price, we will be back on our next trip to Italy. Thank you!
- The bed was nice and very clean…breakfast was nice a nice service
ottimo per il prezzo pagato, perfetto lo staff
- This was the third time I had stayed at Hotel Marinoni. I love the staff, the hotel is spotlessly clean, and the location suits me. There’s nothing fancy about the hotel, especially the breakfasts, but the welcome is so warm and the value so good that nobody could quibble that the facilities are rather limited. I like it, very much, and will stay there again. Grazie mille, Hotel Marinoni!
- Quiet and lovely neighborhood. Hotel is easy to find and breakfast was just great. Staff are just as excellent as any staff should be.
Hotel Delle Fiere
Mozzate’s Hotel Delle Fiere is only 12.4 miles from the Nuova Fiera Di Rho-Pero exposition centre, and enjoys easy access to Milan city centre and Switzerland. It offers free parking and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen satellite TV.Refined, comfortable and welcoming, this 4-star hotel is family-run. All rooms come with soft carpeted floors, a tea/coffee maker, and soundproofing.Open for dinner every night, the Locanda dei Sapore Perduti à la carte restaurant serves Italian dishes prepared with fresh ingredients, and light lunches are available on request. Breakfast is a sweet and savoury buffet, including homemade cakes, brioches out of the oven, cold meat and cheese, dry fruit, fresh milk, and hot drinks.Delle Fiere Hotel’s wellness centre is complete with thalassotherapy, chromotherapy, Turkish bath, tanning beds, and whirlpool. Massages and beauty treatments are also available.
- Excellent breakfast! The bakery was amazing, and the girls were incredibly kind!
- Breakfast was sensational and the staff was great.
I really enjoy the team at the reception and breakfast area, really a professional nice and handful team.
Breakfast need a bit of more fruits, amazing bakery selection pretty special.
Good Parking space, there is always a slot for your car.
The room was even too big. we booked for a double and we got a 6!
We have a lot of space so, and the moquette was clean.
The bathroom was big and clean.
The receptionist was kind and professional.
Good value for money
- Excellent breakfast with hand-made cakes etc., the friendly staff. Big parking.
Albergo Dei Laghi
Close to the main road leading from Milan to the Lakes, Albergo Dei Laghi is around a 30 minute-drive from both destinations. Guests can enjoy free on-site parking, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property.The comfortable, air-conditioned rooms at Albergo Dei Laghi have satellite TV with 4 free in-room movies and minibars.The staff at Albergo Dei Laghi’s 24-hour front desk are professional and multilingual. There is also an internet point with fax service here which you can use free of charge.There is a cozy Bistrot on site, open until late evening, as well as a bar.Breakfast at Albergo Dei Laghi is a continental buffet served from 7 am until 10 am.
- Nice hotel in a nice location. Conveniently close to the Highway exit. The room was large, very silent, good WIFI. Hight temperature, but solved the friendly staf. Great breakfast buffet. Great underground parking garage.
- Nice hotel in a nice location. First impression was a little confusing because of the internal structure, but the room was large, very silent, right temperature, good WIFI, Food in restaurant was good and quantities are generous (you can consider to get just a pasta)
- conveniently located off the motorway for an overnight stop on the drive south. Clean tidy and modern hotel. Room had a very nice private balcony. Staff were friendly.
- The room is cozy, quiet, clean with modern ambience. Strategic location by car, just next to the highway entrance. Breakfast is nice. Polite staffs. Spacious underground parking garage.
- Great terraces, pleasantly furnished, comfortable and pleasant place. Extremely comfortable to sleep when you are on the road.
Just over 1 miles from the Como Centro exit of the A9 Highway, the Hotel Cruise has elegant rooms with free broadband internet and satellite TV. Lake Como is a 15-minute drive away.All air-conditioned rooms feature parquet floors and flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have a hydro-massage bathtub and a walk-in closet.Breakfast is served daily. The hotel has an international restaurant, and a relaxing lounge bar with free Wi-Fi connections.The Grandate-Breccia Train Station is just over half a mile away, for trains to Como and Saronno. Milan is a 40-minute drive away, and parking is free.
- We stayed here over easter holidays. We had asked for a babybed in advance and upon arrival our room was ready including the babybed. The personnel at the reception is very polite and helpful. Breakfast is served in an open buffet style and is very appealing. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We liked the big bathroom as well. The hotel is located outside of Como but by car you can reach Como in 10 minutes. To go to Milan we recommend taking the train from Lucino train station called Grandate. It costs 4.80 Euros one way per Person going to Milan and it takes 50 minutes by train.
Large hotel not far from motorway and mostly geared to business travellers with cars, but accepts travel groups too. Located in an industrial area, away from everything. Many rooms have a private garage reachable with a private elevator from the room which is useful if you have a lot of luggage. The room was a bit “stuffy” but well equipped and a good bed. Large good bathroom, no make up or shaving mirror.
Breakfast was OK, in a nice and airy breakfast room. The restaurant in the evening provided a limited menu, of good quality, but rather expensive. It feels like you are paying more than elsewhere because you cannot go “elsewhere” so easily at night.
At the checkout we were told to book directly at the hotel website in the future, which would save us € 10 a night compared with the booking services of the various providers, a 10% saving!
The friendly service and the good location will make this hotel our destination next time we drive by on our way south.
The dinner at the restaurant was very good. The offer included a good selection of Italian dishes. Nice selection of beer and wine.
Breakfast, too was good, with a broad selection for all tastes.
While this Hotel is situated at a Motorway, it was very quiet. Parking is Gate-locked, which is great.
- Close to the motarway so it is a good stop on route
- Beautiful hotel with class and style. Still it is not overdone. It has the right dimensions and it is surely value for money.
Located in Casnate con Bernate, 21 miles from Milan, La Collina features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bergamo is 29 miles from La Collina, and Lugano is 18 miles away. Malpensa Airport is 19 miles from the property.
– free and closed private parking
– large, quite new and well equipped room (small fridge, electric sockets bogh italian and german standard)
- The room was spacious and with a beautiful view from the balcony.
- Really clean and as-new facility, very spacey room, beautiful surroundings, free parking and fast wifi.
- We were in the hotel for a one night stop on our journey to the south of Italy. Perfect place for this purpose. It’s a very clean hotel with big rooms, very clean and all comfort you need. The price quality (incl breakfast) is super!
- The same high standard of comfort, good company and friendly staff – ideally placed for the autoroute North & South of Como….and La Collina is well advertised from most roads into Casnate con Bernate!
- – free and closed private parking
Starhotels Grand Milan
One of our top picks in Saronno.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Starhotels Grand Milan offers accommodations in Saronno, just 13 miles from Milan. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugano is 27 miles from Starhotels Grand Milan, and Como is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 16 miles from Starhotels Grand Milan.
- Everything was great. Rooms were sapacious and very clean. Breakfast was very good !!!
Excellent place. Perfect room. Efficiënt check in and check out. Very fast! Extremely capable and friendly staff.
An ideal place for a stoppover when tavelling through Europe.
- Spacious family room we stayed at, swimming pool, easy to find
- Hotel was new and very clean. The staff was very friendly.
- Great bar and excellent drinks for reasonable prices.
Top Hotels In Appiano Gentile Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Appiano Gentile Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Appiano Gentile Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Appiano Gentile Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!