10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anzo Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Anzo Liguria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anzo Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anzo Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anzo Liguria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anzo Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anzo Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anzo Liguria:
One of our top picks in Monterosso al Mare.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Baia offers accommodations in Monterosso al Mare. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Portofino is 24 miles from Hotel Baia, and La Spezia is 9 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Wonderful hotel right on the beach front with a really good breakfast service. We had breakfast as we arrived early, on the day of arrival, which was nice of the staff to allow as we had to leave very early the next morning. Views are simply dramatic and spectacular, right by the beach. If you are traveling on holiday take the train from Genoa as your car is parked right by the sea and it takes longer to drive. What a location!
- Fantastic sea views, really comfy bed & spacious room, great variety of fresh breakfast and Francesca & Lisa were really lovely and helped us out. Reception were great, the perfect place to stay/relax.
- Beautiful view from our room of the mountains, beach and sea and wonderful sunrises and sunsets. Wonderful location right on the beach and a short walk to the Train Station for day trips. Very good breakfast and friendly staff.
- The location was great. The breakfast was good. Glad they had an lift. We had a water view from the bathroom.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was fantastic opposite beach close to station and restaurants were at entrance.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Monterosso Al Mare, Hotel Palme is a 2-minute walk from the public beach and Monterosso Train Station, which services other villages in the Cinque Terre.The Palme Hotel gets its name from the palm trees in its garden. It also features a lounge bar and TV room. Wi-Fi access is available in common areas and there is also a computer in the lobby.Rooms are air-conditioned and feature satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The buffet breakfast includes packaged snacks, cold meats, cheese and boiled eggs.From Monterosso you can catch a ferry or train to destinations such as Portofino, Lerici or La Spezia. You can also go hiking in the Cinque Terre National Park.
- The staff was very nice and accommodating especially with my early check out time and the fact that I could park for free in your parking lot! huge bonus!
- Clean comfortable room and bed. “Elevator”. Breakfast room is clean and bright with quite a good selection of hot and cold items. Hotel Palme is situated close to the beach, but is at the far end of the town from the Historic Center. We enjoyed the walks but less ambulatory people may find it a bit remote.
- Breakfast was great with many options everyday! Modern and newly updated rooms and reception area. Located within minutes from the beach and restaurants.
- We were in a twin room, which was small, but functional. Nice area outside to relax, as well as an indoor space. Breakast buffet style with a variety of choices. Location was easy access to train station, about a 5 minute walk. It was about a block off the the main street through town. A little bit of a walk if you want to go to the old town area, but this location is a flat walk with no hills or stairs to get to hotel. Hotel has a elevator.
- Parking place available at the hotel for free. This hotel is well situated, 50 meters from the beach and 5 minutes walking to the train station.
Hotel La Scogliera
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set in a panoramic position facing the Ligurian Sea, this hotel in Cavi di Lavagna is opposite a rocky beach and only 650 feet from the public beach. It offers a generous breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free bikes.Hotel La Scogliera features simple rooms with air conditioning, tiled floors, and a bathroom with shower. Some rooms include a balcony and/or sea views.Every morning, La Scogliera serves a typical Italian breakfast buffet. Guests can enjoy this morning treat on the hotel’s panoramic terrace.La Scogliera is only a 5-minute drive from the train stations of Sestri Levante and Lavagna. Genoa Airport is 34.2 miles away. Parking at the property is free.
- It was one of the best stays ever! Perfect location and value for money with a million dollar view from the room :).
Hotel in great localization. Enormous view from room, and perfect roof terrace where everybody can relax, eat breakfast etc. Room is clean, breakfast are very good.
As a young couple we get room with the best view after send mail to hotel:)
Everything was fantastic.! We booked a usual room, but when we came we had a room with a sea view just because it was available. And we did not pay extra. Thank you very much)
The sea is great!
- Clean and comfortable hotel with parking (pre arranged), WiFi and a good breakfast served on the roof terrace. The room was very well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Beautiful location with great sea views and beaches, bars, and restaurants close by but still remarkably quiet. Secure parking included and extremely friendly and helpful staff. This was our second stay and hope to return again, If you want to sample the ligurian coast or need a stop over to points further afield this place is ideal. The breakfast on the roof terrace is a real feature.
Enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding valley, Hotel Meri is located in Framura. Guests can try regional specialties at the on-site restaurant.Rooms come with tiled floors, a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with a bath or shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is offered daily, including both sweet and savoury item, and local specialities.Hotel Meri is 2.5 miles from the Ligurian coast. Cinque Terre UNESCO Heritage Site is a 35-minute drive away.
- Fredriqua and her father go out of their way to accomodate their guests with incredible customer service, food, beauty and comfort. They are outstanding hosts.
- Great friendly staff – room was comfortable and clean. Nice drive to Cinque Terre.
- Thoroughly loved staying here. Staff were super friendly and the room was beautiful with an amazing view. Great location. Lovely beach vibes.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Excellent food and good breakfast buffet
Excellent location with nature all around and very quiet.
Very friendly staff
Very good restaurant.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Silvia offers accommodations in Framura, just 19 miles from Portofino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Spezia is 15 miles from Hotel Silvia, and Santa Margherita Ligure is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Silvia.
- The hotel is simple, super clean, the staff is super friendly, and the restaurant excellent.
The staff is superfriendly, they really want that you enjoy your stay there
Excellent location, cosy rooms with beautiful view
The restaurant under the accomodation serves delicious seafood
- The rooms were decent sized and were clean and cutely done. The older lady working was very friendly and helpful. Bus stop right out front of the property. Only about a 5 minute bus/car ride to the Framura train station. From there it was only I think 2 stops to the first Cinque Terra city. Free parking. Pretty location. View of the ocean from the property. Overall, enjoyed our stay there!
- The breakfast was nice! Little park, great for the kids. Provided a baby cot. Restaurant in the basement which was super convenient so we didnt have to hunt around at 9:30 at night with 3 kiddos.
- It’s located next to the road which could be convenient for passing through passengers.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Just a 5-minute walk from the sea, Hotel Augusta features a terrace with sun loungers and panoramic views of the Ligurian Riviera. Set in a quiet place, this family-run property offers a garden.Simply furnished rooms come with partial or full sea views, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.Augusta Hotel serves a continental breakfast daily in a dedicated room. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar or relax in the shared living area with sofas and a TV.A biking and walking path to Bonassola and Levanto starts in the surroundings. This property is set in Framura, whose beach has been awarded a Blue Flag in 2013.Framura Train Station is 1,300 feet away and provides links to the Cinque Terre territory
- This is a really nice family hotel. The view was to die for. Really relaxing. We had a good meal in the restaurant. Great base to explore the Cinque Terra. Friendly staff.
- Family hotel in wonderful location and excellently run . Simple and good.
- The sea view from our balcony was worth the stay. Near the train station walking back up is tiring but there is also a bus. Breakfast is quite good serving from 730 to 900.
Stunning view – make sure you get a room with balcony and seaview – well worth the extra bit of money
The hosts – the couple that runs the hotel are extremely friendly and helpful
Excellent restaurang – one of the best meals we had in Italy, real home-cooking
The room and bathroom (excellent shower) were clean and fresh, although somewhat sparsely decorated.
- I was given a small box room, view of a cliff face. It did what I wanted but nothing more, good views when you get to the restaurant, staff were very helpful.
One of our top picks in Deiva Marina.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a playground, Hotel Clelia offers accommodations in Deiva Marina, just 17 miles from Portofino. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is ticket service, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. La Spezia is 17 miles from Hotel Clelia, and Santa Margherita Ligure is 17 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 35 miles from the property.
Very friendly staff and amazingly beautiful surroundings that exceeded expectations
The furnishings and decorations are very classy
- the staff was beyond amazing and their breakfast was top notch! Loved the facility and rooms were very clean.
- The hotel staff was very friendly. Parking is limited at the property and one night we returned late to a full parking area. One of the staff members kindly offered her personal parking spot that was across the street from the hotel because we have small kids. It was so sweet of her and we were very appreciative. If you are looking for a homey atmosphere with all the amenities like pool, parking, breakfast and dinner option at their delicious restaurant, and location…literally a two minute walk to the beach front and train station…then look no further. The room had everything we needed; comfy beds, a bathroom and a small fridge to keep drinks cold. Really, we only slept in the room because most of our time was spent outdoors!!!
- Just the perfect small hotel – Euro charm. Pool area is delightful and dining balcony so beautiful.
- Sadly we arrived very late, but the staff were excellent and very welcoming. The rooms are very simple, but very clean and have all the basics you require.
- Very friendly staff and amazingly beautiful surroundings that exceeded expectations
Hotel Bagni Arcobaleno
One of our top picks in Deiva Marina.Hotel Bagni Arcobaleno is located directly on the beach in Deiva Marina. It offers free lounge chairs and umbrellas, a sun terrace, and free internet connection.All rooms at Hotel Arcobaleno are soundproofed and air-conditioned. Each also has a private balcony, some with a sea view.Bagni Arcobaleno Hotel is 1,000 feet From Deiva Marina Train Station, and a short drive from the Cinque Terre and Portofino. Parking is free.
- It was directly on the beach and near all the restaraunts
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. The room was very sizable. Clean. Decent breakfast. Good location in a cozy little town.
-The nearby restaurant “Clipper” is very good.
- Staff were very helpful. Room was clean. Beach is very nice. Convenient for travel to Cinque Terre by train.
- Fantastic staff, great breakfast and relaxed atmosphere.
- Facilities available in the room were excellent – robe, slippers, toiletries, air conditioning. Nice clean, contemporary decor
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The 3-star Hotel Riviera is on the Ligurian coast, in the town of Deiva Marina, it is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the train station and seaside. It offers free parking and rooms with a balcony.Each room comes with a TV with satellite channels, safe and private bathroom.The air-conditioned restaurant specialises in local cuisine and classic Italian dishes. A varied continental breakfast is served daily.The Riviera Hotel is great for visiting the villages of the Cinque Terre, all easily reached by train in around 15 minutes.
- The staff were really helpful and friendly. The room was lovely and the hotel was in an excellent location. The bonus was the wild boar which came down to the river in the evening.
- Friendliness, close to the sea and close to the station, flexibility of the management
Very good location, close to the train station for Cinque Terre
The staff is lovely and very helpful
- We were very satisfied with the hotel, staff, room and with everyhting. The staff was very kind and helpful, they can reccomend programs as well. The room was cleaned and nice, they changed the towels each day. The view from the balcon was very nice to the sea. The sea and the beach is ap 2 min walks from the hotel, the railway station is ap 8 min walk from the hotel. The breakfast was very good, including cold dishes (bread, cheese, ham, egg, marmalade, cornflakes and many different cakes and croissont, and so on) however they can make warm dishes as well if you request it. The capuccino was excellent each morning. You have got the chance to have dinner also in the hotel, you can choose from two possibilities each evening. The luggages have been carried up by the staff to our room. The nearest Cinque Terre village (Monterosso) is ap 20 min by train.
- Nice breakfast and staff. Lovely classic beach hotel style.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Eden Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Deiva Marina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portofino is 17 miles from Eden Hotel, and La Spezia is 17 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 35 miles away.
- Hotel located close to sea and train station. But you will not hear any noise at night. Offers parking on street and place for car on hotel garage. Very friendly stuff and speaks English well. There is common area inside building and outside with city view for Wi-Fi/tee/cocktails party. Hotels restaurant can offer traditional Italian cosine. There is elevator for 4 persons in hotel.
- Abbiamo trascorso qualche giorno di vacanza presso questa struttura e ci siamo trovati molto bene sotto tutti i punti di vista. In particolare abbiamo apprezzato: la buona colazione con torte fatte in casa e la focaccia ligure; la vicinanza al mare; la gentilezza e disponibilità dei gestori e dello staff; l’ottima cucina del ristorante annesso.
- Le camere sono più belle è confortevoli ….invece nelle foto non si vede così. X un paio di giorni può andare bene. Titolare molto socievole e disponibile x qualsiasi domanda o richiesta.noi siamo stati 2notti senza pensione…in una camera …accettabile ma x il basso prezzo che aveva direi che andava più che bene così. Tutto ok.??
Si è dormito bene, posizione ottima per raggiungere il mare, la stazione o il supermercato.
Personale cordiale e gentile.
- Tutto, dalla simpatia del gestore alla posiziolne dell’hotel alla bontà delle proposte del ristoranre!
Top Hotels In Anzo Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anzo Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anzo Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anzo Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!