10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anzegem West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Anzegem West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anzegem West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anzegem West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anzegem West-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anzegem West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anzegem West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anzegem West-flanders:
St-Janshof Hotel is located in Waregem, 26 miles from Bruges and 23 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ghent is 18 miles from St-Janshof Hotel, and Ieper is 25 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Breakfast good. No shops directly around. Taxi to the village of Waregem cost for that 7 minutes €20,00.
- Great location, very friendly staff, highly recomended in transit to ferry port
- Lovely hotel in every way. Friendly service, very nice facilities super breakfast. Perfect location for the E17 motorway, literally 1 minute away.
- Room was very big and tidy. Air in the room was fresh.. Breakfast was quite good. Very good located not far from highway.. Owner was super friendly!! Wifi was good.
- Good sized room – friendly and helpful staff – nice breakfast. All for a reasonable price.
With a beautiful golf course of 148 acres and an extensive sports complex, this stylish hotel offers tasteful accommodations and excellent facilities in picturesque Waregem.At the Waregem Golf Hotel you can enjoy a peaceful stay in one of the stylish, contemporary guest rooms, most of which offer a splendid view of the surrounding natural beauty. The hotel offers free internet and various modern amenities.In addition to golf, you can play many other sports on-site, such as tennis, racquetball and soccer. After an exhilarating workout and some fun matches, you can unwind in the sauna and treat yourself to a massage.The Clubhouse offers a large sun terrace on the edge of the putting green, which is a great place for a drink or a light snack. The stylish restaurant serves quality cuisine.The Kortrijk Xpo halls are 11 miles away.
- Our room was huge, with big windows looking out onto the golf course. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was simple but very good.
- the restaurant is good and the location is nice because of the golfcourse
Comfortable warm bedroom, large windows overlooking parts of the golf course.
Easy location for us.
Delicious evening meal with helpful service
Nice lookout when you open your window in the morning (great surrounding)
- Buona la colazione internazionale. L’hotel è situato all’interno di un centro sportivo e la stanza si affacciava sui campi da golf, contesto piacevole. Camera silenziosa e spaziosa. Struttura pulita
T Bed & De Tafel
Located in Avelgem in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 20 miles from Lille, T Bed & De Tafel features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Ghent is 23 miles from T Bed & De Tafel, and Ieper is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 39 miles from T Bed & De Tafel.
- the room was spacious with a large comfortable bed,the bathroom was large and very clean.the location was superb for cycling.the owner and his wife were very helpful,relaxed and friendly.the breakfast was very nice,with plenty of choice and delicious coffee.the highlight for us was the evening meals, they were superb,using local produce.i would say i have never been served food better tasting than this.the whole stay was an absolutely brilliant experience and we will definately return to this hotel again. very good value for money
The hotel is located outside the city centre of Avelgem which makes it a very peaceful and quiet place to stay.
The rooms are very clean, sufficiently spacious and offer all necessary comfort.
We really enjoyed breakfast, which included several kinds of breads and home-made jams.
– Room – Clean, bright, airy; lots of really nice little touches. Good balcony
– Bathroom – Well designed and thought through
– Food – brilliant, again with so many delightful extra touches. Breakfast featured home made produce.
- It is more than we expected. Everything from room to service were excellent. I got more than I paid for.
- The room was comfy and bright, had access to the outdoor easily. Calm area.Nice shower. The mirrors were big and useful. Great bed. Fast hot water. Close to the water, nice area to walk arround, to come and rest and relax. Will come back.
Hotel Ambassade is located in the center of Waregem and offers free parking. The train station is just a 5-minute walk away.The rooms are bright and have a private bathroom as well as free Wi-Fi access.Guests can use the sauna and solarium if they want to warm-up during cold weather.From The Ambassade Hotel, it takes a 10-minute drive from highway A14 and a 20-minute drive to Kortrijk Xpo. Ghent is a 30-minute drive from Waregem.
- Very good bed and Bart was a great host very welcoming and helpful great place for tour of Flanders Base close to eating out places
- Our host Bart could not have been more helpful. Nothing was a problem. The hotel is comfortable and close to town with nice eating options within walking distance. Great breakfast too.
- Great host, Very good breakfast, Nice facilities, easy to get to, parking included. No complaints.
The hotel is centrally located with parking.
The manager mdae us feel welcome on arrival and was helpful and friendly during our stay.
The room was a good size and comfortable and there was a good continental breakfast in tne morning.
- Check-In was very fast. Super friendly and helpful owner.
Hotel De Peracker
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel De Peracker offers accommodations in Waregem. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 24 miles from Hotel De Peracker, and Lille is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The room was large with en suite shower room and kitchenette. The wifi was fast and the bed comfortable. Shower was equipped with rainfall shower head as optional fixed alternative. Nice outlook directly over small lake adjacent to hotel.
- The service was excellent – the hostess was very helpful and friendly. The room was large and modern no short comings whatsoever. They were flexible for me to stay slightly longer than check out which was much appreciated. Would recommend it.
Lovely bright room with easy opening big windows overlooking a pond.
Quiet location, but easy to cycle into Waregem.
- Really wonderful hotel and very clean. Lake is beautiful as are the rooms and their view. Very friendly personnel, you’re welcomed as if you were family. Good, correct food and nice bar. Breakfast is more than ok!
A country setting, modern finish, very clean and spacious, our roof room had a good view of a pond. This might be a good spot for a family wanting to visit Ghent. Breakfast was in a light refractory style room and was good.
Very friendly owners.
Blue Woods Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Blue Woods Hotel offers accommodations in Deerlijk, just 26 miles from Bruges. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Lille is 19 miles from Blue Woods Hotel, and Ghent is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 32 miles from Blue Woods Hotel.
The room was very comfy, and the bed provided a good nights sleep.
Staff were attentive and present.
Breakfast was good. Overall, no complaints at all.
- Very nice hotel. Modern and clean with a very good restaurant next door.
- Really good quality hotel, modern and friendly. Right on the highway – although you have to go around the area to actually arrive at it. Good breakfast and excellent staff.
- Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Fabulous room, huge bed, great choice at breakfast. Excellent staff. Would definitely return.
- Very nice business hotel, friendly, helpful staff, high quality services.
- The room was very comfy, and the bed provided a good nights sleep.
Hotel La Sablière
La Sablière offers elegantly decorated rooms with free WiFi, set on the edge of the Kluisbos in the Flemish Ardennes. All rooms open onto a balcony or terrace.Rooms at this 3-star hotel come with a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries. Wooden beamed-ceilings, large windows, and warm colours are part of the décor. All rooms have a seating area and a bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A rich buffet-style breakfast is served daily. In the evening, guests can enjoy classic Belgian and French dishes at the restaurant. They can also relax with a glass of wine or local beer in the bar.Ronse, Oudenaarde, Kortrijk and Doornik are all within a 30-minute drive away.
- The hotel is beautifully furnished and verycomfortable. The staff are all charming and helpful.
The hotel looks impressive and is decorated in a good style. It looks as though somebody has paid a lot of attention to detail and lighting. The effect is very pleasing and I immediately liked being there.
The food in the Restaurant was superb and nicely presented.
The service and attention was excellent and everyone made me feel welcome.
Breakfast was a relaxing experience with a nice selection of food and scrambled eggs better than I can make!
- Ive was helpful and friendly from booking to departure. A professionally run and beautiful hotel.
- Hilltop location with nice views, superb staff/owner attention, delicious food, and beautiful décor. will come back!
The owner and staff were extremely helpful and very good with our young children.
Our family room was lovely with a large outside terrace area (shame the weather wasn’t so lovely).
The whole hotel was very clean (and I am particularly picky about this) and the evening meal was amazing. They even catered for our picky children and did small portions of adults meals rather than choosing from the children’s section of the menu. I would definitely recommend this hotel, it is worth the money. You do get what you pay for in this instance!!
Hotel De Keizer
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel De Keizer offers pet-friendly accommodations in Waregem, just 23 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Lille is 24 miles from Hotel De Keizer, and Ghent is 17 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 31 miles away.
- We stay in Hodal e a few days. Owner is a very nice and helpfull man. Hotel is quiet and enough confortable. Standard rooms are enought big, very clean but if somebody requires more, just for a few EUR can book a big room with nice, modern and double big bathroom.
- The host was truly welcoming and dedicated to make your stay comfortable.
- The host is very accommodating. This was our first trip to Belgium. Husbands had business work and wives did some sightseeing. The hotel is close to the office so we rented a car. Numerous parking spaces along the street or across the street. It was clean and comfortable and was a real value for us. The location is not where the nightlife is but we saved a lot of money staying here. I don’t think it’s close to public transportation so a car is needed.
Bert, the only staff we met, was very friendly and went out of his way to make us comfortable. He offered us coffee right away, and put our 4 bicycles into secure storage. Bert recommended an Italian restaurant which was fabulous.
The hotel was conveniently located on our root from Bergen op Zoom to Arras, so it was easy to find. The rooms were large. Bert made a special effort to give us breakfast.
- It was a nice cozy place to stay. The room was spacious. Staff was very nice.
Hotel Leopold Oudenaarde
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Leopold Oudenaarde offers accommodations in Oudenaarde. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 30 miles from Hotel Leopold Oudenaarde, and Lille is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, very good breakfast. Free parking right outside the hotel. Would definitely go again.
- Excellent central location. Great staff, service and facilities. We went on cycles and the cycle specific garage was brilliant.
- Lovely clean and friendly hotel. Made to few very welcome without the staff being over bearing.
- 24h reception, spacy and modern rooms, good wifi, descend medium priced restaurant, free parking close by
- Comfortable rooms, lovely breakfast, always stay here when we come to Oudenaarde
Bhotels is located in Kruishoutem, just 24 miles from Bruges.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Lille is 27 miles from Bhotels, and Ghent is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 34 miles from Bhotels.
- Good value, good location, breakfast was worth the money, bed was comfortable, staff were helpful
- We were taking part in a bicycle race near by and the hotel was perfectly suitable for this.
- it was a nice country style hotel very nice very clean and a lot of faculties it’s a nice place I met the boss and he’s a nice guy
- Close to the highway and relatively short drive to expo hall
- The manager was friendly and superb in everyway, helpful and pleasant. Unfortunately, the night I arrived, my car was written off in an accident, and I was stranded without transport. Not only did he try his best to help me, he even drove me into town for some emergency supplies. I will definitely use this place again in the near future.
Top Hotels In Anzegem West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anzegem West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anzegem West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anzegem West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!