10 Best Hotels To Stay In Antronapiana Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Antronapiana Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Antronapiana Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antronapiana Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antronapiana Piedmont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Antronapiana Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Antronapiana Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Antronapiana Piedmont:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Emiliana offers accommodations in Villadossola, just 25 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saas-Fee is 16 miles from Hotel Emiliana, and Locarno is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Great host and ideal location for skiing, lovely little village.
Very nice restaurant with excellent food.
Close to railway station.
Nice area and great views.
- Very clean, very helpful and accommodating staff, great buffet next door by the same owner, great breakfast, located in a cute peaceful village within a short train/bus ride from Domodosola. There was a wonderful concert held in the village during the evening we visited.
- I liked Everything. Helpful, friendly, clean, best facilities and excellent location right in the centre near station and buses. Also very near bank and super market. Highly recommend for comfort, relaxing and helpful and friendly.
- Nice hotel between Domodossola and the Parco Naturale dell’Alta Valle Antrona
Hotel Valgrande features spacious guest rooms, a luxury beauty centre, and a free on-site parking, all just a 20-minute drive from Stresa.This award-winning hotel has a bright and fresh design and a host of facilities, perfect for a relaxing stay. You can take it easy in the beauty centre with swimming pool and Turkish bath. Alternatively, take one of the free bikes for a ride and discover the surrounding beauty.Just ask at reception about cycling tours, boat trips, and excursions that you can take part in. The dynamic team of staff can organise transfers to nearby train stations and airports.After a day out in the fresh air, relax in the garden at the Valgrande Hotel with a drink from the bar. On request, you can book lunch or dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. The hotel also features conference facilities with a maximum capacity of 200.
Room space & comfort
- Das Personal war sehr freundlich . Die Zimmergröße war ok.
- pessimi servizi pessima la struttura antica e sporca
Mensen boek dit hotel niet!!!! Het is eng, griezelig, leeg. Je moet met
je creditcard reserveren. Thuis bleek dat ze het geld de dag voor we er
waren al hadden afgeboekt, wisten wij niet toen we er waren. En …op de
balie staat een bordje dat er niet met creditcard of pinpas betaald kan
worden dus moet je contant betalen, dat deden we. En zo hebben we dus
dubbel betaald! Voor de parkeergarage moet je 10 euro betalen, iedereen
loopt daar zo naar binnen het is er creepy, onbeschrijfelijk. De sfeer
in het hotel is ronduit eng omdat er verder vrijwel niemand is,
hoogzomer en we er was nog maar 1 andere auto! We vonden het zo naar
allemaal daar dat we zonder ontbijt zijn vertrokken. De douche viel
bijna naar beneden. En geloof die mooie foto’s niet hoor! Die zijn
minstens 10 jaar oud! Dit hotel moet van de site afgehaald worden!!!!
- L’accueil du personnel, chambre spacieuse, proprété des locaux
- Friendly Staff
Hotel Nuovo Pecetto
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Nuovo Pecetto is located in Macugnaga in the region of Piemonte, just 11 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Saas-Fee is 10 miles from Hotel Nuovo Pecetto, and Saint Vincent is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Nuovo Pecetto.
- Just next to the sky-lift. Excellent, lots of parking space. Staff super firendly, they are fine with English language.
- Old facility but clean. I stayed one night during mountain walking tour and it was comfortable night. Not most luxualy place but price matches what you get. Breakfast was very good for Italian standard. Not only cakes but fruits, ham, cheese, and yogurt were included.
- Well situated near route Tour Mont Rosa and Monte Moro Pass. As hiker I loved a bath in own room 🙂
- Personale molto gentile, camera ben pulita e spaziosa, colazione ottima
- Atmosfera amichevole e familiare a due passi dagli impianti
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mondo D’Oro offers accommodations in Macugnaga. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Zermatt is 16 miles from Mondo D’Oro, and Saas-Fee is 12 miles away. Malpensa Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Beautiful rustic little village, the hotel bar is where the locals hang out…
- Camera ordinata, confortevole e spaziosa. Pranzo di Pasqua ottimo. Personale gentile e disponibile
- Personale sempre gentile e disponibile. La pulizia perfetta.
- Il ristorante,la climatizzazione della camera,i proprietari,la tranquillità e la posizione (a 10 minuti d’auto da Macugnaga)
- Il tetto con legno a vista della camera e il luogo silenzioso. Materasso comodo e piumino morbido. Arredamenti nuovi. Colazione nella norma, ma brioches crude.
Albergo Ristorante Regina
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Albergo Ristorante Regina is located in Bognanco, just 23 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saas-Fee is 13 miles from Albergo Ristorante Regina, and Locarno is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 42 miles from Albergo Ristorante Regina.
- perfect view, but rooms is really basic for that money. Would recommended it only for short slay.
- Staff was excellent, great breakfast, good communication, and wonderful mountain area.
- Great location in a tiny town. A wonderful Italian experience. Breakfast was good.
cercavamo un posto per dormire una notte, lungo il nostro percorso di viaggio, abbiamo trovato questo albergo a un prezzo accettabile con colazione.
siamo arrivati molto tardi, abbiamo avuto un po’ di panico nel trovare il parcheggio, essendo lungo una strada di montagna, ma siamo riusciti con l’aiuto dei proprietari a sistemarla. persone molto accoglienti e gentili, la stanza arredata molto semplicemente, bagno con accessori nuovi, molto pulita.
unico neo del posto, visto solo dalla parte del sonno, perché quanto ti affacci è molto piacevole da vedere, il fiume che scorre dietro l’albergo che ci ha tenuto compagnia tutta la notte, perché non abituati.
colazione buona, con prosciutto e toma per il salato, briosch fresca e altro confezionato per il dolce, sala anche essa pulita e ben arredata.
ci siamo trovati bene e lo consiglio.
- el sr que regenta l´hotel és extradordinariament amble
Offering a free fitness centre and sun terrace, Hotel Edelweiss is located in lush Bognanco Valley. It offers free Wi-Fi and classic-style accommodation with a balcony overlooking River Bonia or the mountains.Rooms at the Edelweiss come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hot drinks, yoghurt and cereals, as well as pastries feature for the sweet daily breakfast. It is served buffet style in the dining room.A bus with connections to Domodossola Train Station stops 100 feet from the property. Lake Maggiore is a 40-minute drive away.
- The owners of this hotel were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. They even mapped out our onward route on the internet and printed a copy for us. The rooms were simply decorated but clean with a nice view over the village.
Buona cucina Qualità prezzo
Posto molto tranquillo in una bella zona non distante da posti interessanti da raggiungere in “MOTO”
- Personalul amabil , curat in pensiune, micul dejun ok.
- la posizione , vicinissimo alle terme . cucina discreta
- Le style de l ‘hôtel , la propreté, la gentillesse du personnel, le petit déjeuner.
Albergo Ristorante Bar Dufour
One of our best sellers in Macugnaga! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergo Ristorante Bar Dufour is located in Macugnaga, just 11 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saas-Fee is 10 miles from Albergo Bar Dufour, and Saint Vincent is 21 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 43 miles away.
excellent location in macunaga
smal rooms, but clean
very old bathrooms
- the excellent location, the room and its balcony, the cleanliness, the friendly owner
- I liked the view of Monte Rosa from the balcony and being right in the village centre. My husband liked the good coffee. Breakfast was good.
First of all, the owner gave us a fantastic room with terrace with an incredible view of Monte Rosa and the village, with an extra room with 2 twin beds. We definitely enjoyed the upgrade!
Plus, at breakfast the following morning, after hearing that we were going to have a full day hiking to another valley, he prepared two sandwiches for us. We liked this place so much that, two days later, on our way back from our hike, we decided to stay there again (and got upgraded again to the same room).
- The staff were lovely. Helpful and cheerful. Friendly staff
- excellent location in macunaga
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Signal offers accommodations in Macugnaga, just 11 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saas-Fee is 10 miles from Hotel Signal, and Saint Vincent is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Nice place for a stay in Macugnaga, nice atmosphere, clean and comfortable, great Monterosa view from my room. 2 minutes drive to both ski areas, also walkable. Parking onsite. Good times there !
- All questions (both prior to and during our stay) were answered promptly. The location is good. The atmosphere in the hotel was good and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was warm. We also received local discounts for ski rental and ski lessons because we were staying with Hotel Signal.
- Very nice family receive you like at home! Very good.
- I really like the place, the staffs are really helpful the location is amazing near by a bakery and the town. The room was comfortable very good decorated. There’s a restaurant in the hotel I think is really good as well. Was a really good choice been in this place.
- Very neat and tidy hotel at the foot of the mountains. Staff is a mother and her son and they are very nice. They allowed me to check in a little early. Room is very clean with a “mountain” feel. Bathroom very clean and tidy. Nice balcony and nice to open the windows to clean air. Really great especially since it is the cheapest price in town. Bed is comfortable but about average.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. In the town of Ornavasso on the banks of the River Toce, Albergo Italia is in a converted 16th-century villa. Rooms are on the first floor and offer views of the surrounding mountains.A sweet Italian breakfast is served each morning and includes plenty of gluten-free items upon request. The hotel’s restaurant serves Italian cuisine and pizzas.Rooms offer free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV. Each one includes a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.The Italia Albergo is a 10 minute drive from the shores of Lake Maggiore. Both Stresa and Verbania are 20 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site.
- All staff members were very (genuine) friendly and helpful ☺
- Nice hotel near lago Maggiore and lago d’Orta. Rooms were clean and spacious, bed was comfortable, staff super friendly and delicious breakfast (croissants to die for).On top they let us bring our puppy!!
- eventhough the hotel is very old, it has been kept very clean
- Sehr freundliches Personal, schöne Atmosphäre in einer alten restaurierten Villa, nobler Essraum, Garage für Fahrräder.
- Le parking facile. L’hôtel dans un bâtiment ancien mais très beau. Le personnel efficace discret et sympathique.le silence.
Locanda Piemonte da Sciolla
Locanda Piemonte da Sciolla is located in Domodossola, 27 miles from Zermatt and 17 miles from Saas-Fee. The inn has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing. The inn also provides bike rental and car rental. Locarno is 24 miles from Locanda Piemonte da Sciolla, and Stresa is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was lovely. The beds were comfy and there was a traditional feel about the place. The restaurant was very good, especially as we had come up there after a long day at work! Take an umbrella if the weather looks bad as the room is in a slightly different building.
- The situation in the historical center of the city. The cosy room! A very good feeling. Delicious breakfast.
- Room was perfect, restaurant downstairs outstanding.
- Charming little bed and breakfast near the center of town. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. We had dinner in the restaurant and really enjoyed the authentic food, good value for money.
- Bedroom and bathroom was spacious. We were given a very large room which had a kitchen. The whole room has a good old rustic feel to it. Good facilities and wonderful breakfast. Near to the main train station
Top Hotels In Antronapiana Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Antronapiana Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Antronapiana Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Antronapiana Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!