10 Best Hotels To Stay In Antria Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antria Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Antria Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antria Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antria Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Antria Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Antria Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Antria Tuscany:
One of our top picks in Arezzo.Located in Arezzo, 29 miles from Siena, Hotel Minerva features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Chianciano Terme is 30 miles from Hotel Minerva, and Rapolano Terme is 18 miles away. Peretola Airport is 40 miles from the property.
It’s a formal, reliable hotel close to the city center with huge car-park area.
Park your car (it’s free) and 15 min walk to the Piazza Grande is recommended.
Although its rate was reasonable, room was so cozy and comfortable.
- Well located, the free parking is very convenient for clients, super clean. The bed was good.
- Great if you have a car. The wifi is acceptable but not powerful enough to stream Netflix for example. The shower was very good. Hot and powerful. The breakfast for me was better than expected. I do not like eating heavy breads, croissants, cakes and other white flour foods. There were hard boiled eggs, nectarines, oranges, and kiwis and non-sugary yogurt. Very nice to have those options.
- The restaurant is excellent!!! Very good food , proffesional service!!!!
- Big parking lot, excellent restaurant, large room, good location.
- It’s a formal, reliable hotel close to the city center with huge car-park area.
AC Hotel Arezzo, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Arezzo.AC Arezzo offers modern accommodations in Arezzo, 5 minutes by car from the center. It has a free fitness center with Turkish bath.Your room features 4 pillows and Wi-Fi access. A generous buffet breakfast is included.The Arezzo AC Hotel offers a free parking lot, 2 meeting rooms, and the signature AC Lounge. Here you will find free newspapers, LCD TV, computers, and printers.The restaurant serves local food and wine.
- Great hotel, really! Dinner at the restaurant was nice!!
- Nice hotel, good location, close to main roads. Little remote from town but easily accessible. Friendlyand helpful staff.
- Beautiful hotel. Great attention to detail. Highly recommend. Restaurant wonderful too
Modern and clean with friendly staff, a short drive from city center and train station. Conveniently located next to a large shopping center and a number of restaurants.
Beds are comfortable, bathrooms well supplied and maintained.
- Very pretty hotel and very comfortable room. Luxurious bath tub
One of our top picks in Arezzo.Located in Arezzo, 30 miles from Siena, ArezzoSportCollege features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from ArezzoSportCollege, and Rapolano Terme is 19 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 39 miles away.
- Good Restaurant in the Hotel, bog rooms, Clean, Friendly staff, Parking Area in Secure area
- This is excellent accommodation especially for the price. You do need to be travelling by car as the city is about 5 mins in the car.
- Excellent value; the only thing that needs improving is the breakfast- pretty poor selection & fairly poor service
-Spacious, simple, clean, modern rooms, up to 4 people, with terrace.
-Located in a tranquil area, out of the centre (2 km).
-Great outdoor 25m swimming-pool (9:00-19:30).
-Cycle-path just in front (bikes for rent). Also footpaths towards the countryside, and sport facilities nearby.
-Free private parking.
-Very reasonable price.
-… And, yes, lovely staff!
- Excellent rooms, beautiful swimming pool, very friendly staff who will do anything they can to make you feel comfortable. Although the didn’t speak english and I don’t speak Italian we managed to understand eachother. Everything did match up and especially if we look at the money we paid it comes highly recommended.
One of our top picks in Arezzo.Hotel Cecco is located in Arezzo, just 29 miles from Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from Hotel Cecco, and Rapolano Terme is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Cecco.
- You cannot beat the location. Short walk from the train station and right down the hill from the historic center
Good location if you’re coming by train.
They’re very helpful if you need information.
- Excellent location. Staff super friendly. Very clean. I’d definitely stay there again!
- Awesome staff and location-the best shower I’ve had in Europe.
- Rooms were refurbished and excellent quality, since I was last here it has really improved. Great value and a decent breakfast.
Etrusco Arezzo Hotel
One of our top picks in Arezzo.Located in Arezzo, 28 miles from Siena, Etrusco Arezzo Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from Etrusco Arezzo Hotel, and Rapolano Terme is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 40 miles from Etrusco Arezzo Hotel.
- Comfortable bed, really kind personnel. Free parking.
- Free parking, good breakfast. Good value for money. Arezzo old town is fabulous and if you have car then this hotel is ok, for visiting this town.
- Very nice staff. Especially the reception lady that greeted me.
- Most amazing breakfast and the friendliest staff that helped us get the best wine tasting experience in the area. Would only ever stay here the next time we visit arrezo.
Well located near main roads, modern hotel
Parking lot directly in front of entrance
Very friendly personnel especially at reception
Nice, comfortable rooms with air conditioning
Breakfast buffet with many choices
Bathroom with all comfort & massage shower
Hotel La Toscana
Located in Arezzo, 29 miles from Siena, Hotel La Toscana features free WiFi access and private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Chianciano Terme is 30 miles from Hotel La Toscana, and Rapolano Terme is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The single room had a balcony that was right on one of Arezzo’s main streets. The man at the reception was very nice and helpful. The hotel is less than one kilometer away from the historical center of Arezzo.
- The staff was very nice and helpful. They gave us suggestions on where to eat. The place was just perfect for us. We could walk into town (it was a few blocks away) and were able to explore the area from the hotel. The WiFi was very good and the room was clean. We were able to park in front of the hotel.
- You’re checked-in by a gentleman who deserves the word. Very nice and very committed. The room was clean and had a sink, which was quite useful.
- Clean room with comfortable double bed. Easy to park on the street in front of hotel and an easy walk to the center /10-15 min/. Friendly Staff.
- The outdoor area at the back was nice. Comfortable bed. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel San Marco
Located in Arezzo, 28 miles from Siena, Hotel San Marco features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chianciano Terme is 28 miles from Hotel San Marco, and Rapolano Terme is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from Hotel San Marco.
The lady staff member who checked us in was wonderful. Nothing was a problem. We had accidentally booked two rooms, with a huge cancellation fee, which was immediately waived. We had a long drive, so sank gratefully into huge red leather armchairs with a drink from the bar.
The room had a fridge and a shower, with comfortable beds. It was in a quiet location. We only stayed for one night, and didn’t explore the surrounding area.
- Near all the town. Price good value. Near to trade show building if you have car with you.
- Ero di passaggio con la famiglia (tre bimbi piccoli) e ci siamo fermati solo una notte ma in rapporto qualità/prezzo devo dire che ci ha soddisfatto. Stanza famigliare ampia, silenziosa e pulita. Bagno spazioso con grande doccia. Colazione compresa nel prezzo ottima ed abbondante; Accoglienza cortese e puntuale. Distanza dal centro città circa 7/8 minuti di auto. Lo consiglierei.
- buon rapporto qualità/prezzo. Non ci sono problemi di parcheggio
- Hotel fuori Arezzo centro, un po’ difficoltoso da trovare specie se di sera al buio. Colazione semplice ma abbondante. Staff gentile.
- The lady staff member who checked us in was wonderful. Nothing was a problem. We had accidentally booked two rooms, with a huge cancellation fee, which was immediately waived. We had a long drive, so sank gratefully into huge red leather armchairs with a drink from the bar.
Corte Dell’ Oca
Corte Dell’ Oca offers pet-friendly accommodations in Subbiano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Arezzo is 8 miles from Corte Dell’ Oca, and Rapolano Terme is 24 miles away. Peretola Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Helpful and pleasant staff – spotless rooms and amenities and a superb restaurant that serves classic Tuscan meals. The location of Subbiano along the banks of theRiverArno, allows visitors to be reaxed but within easy access of the classic Tuscan cities of Cortona and Arrezzo.
- The staff is very friendly and kind, they suggested us a few places to visit, and they gave us a large and comfortable room since we stayed for a few days. The room was very clean. The homemade cakes at breakfast are delicious and their restaurant is amazing, we had dinner there a few times because we loved the food and the wine. The location is also very good, because it’s not in a dodgy place in the countryside, but can be reached easily from the main road. We could go to Arezzo, Siena, Firenze and other cities around relatively easily (we didn’t want to pay the tolls for the motorways, so we took the roads up and down the hills). I would go again if I had the opportunity!
- (1) Breakfast; (2) Clean /// (1) Micul-dejun; (2) Curat
L’ambiente curatissimo, il giardino la comodità del parcheggio e il ristorante ottimo con prodotti genuini e piatti tipici Toscani
Le torte fatte in casa per la prima colazione sono golosissime😋
- La loro cucina on particolare….piatti ottimi….
Hotel Piero Della Francesca
Hotel Piero della Francesca is less than a 20 minute walk from the historic center of Arezzo. It is modern and has a roof terrace with panoramic view out over the town.Piero della Francesca has been completely refurbished. Rooms have satellite TV, a minibar, and air conditioning.You will have a free parking space and Wi-Fi is also free. Piero della Francesca’s restaurant serves great quality Tuscan food.Buses into Arezzo leave from 150 feet away.
The breakfast was the poorest I have ever seen in a hotel.
In the bathroom rhe hairdryer did not work. The aircon does not work either. If you open the window you can’t sleep because of a busy dual carriageway in front of the hotel. It is far from the centre and the way to the centre is dodgy.
Bed comfortable, window opened so fresh air available. Good lights.
Convenient restaurant, reasonably priced with very helpful waiter.
I chose this hotel to be near to a church as I was attending a wedding. It’s about a mile (1.4km) walk into the centre which is no problem if you are fit and like walking.
- il comfort e la pulizia delle camere davvero ottima
- Buona la posizione per le mie esigenze. Parcheggio gratuito.
- Il rapporto qualità prezzo è la cortesia del personale
- The breakfast was the poorest I have ever seen in a hotel.
One of our top picks in Arezzo.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel L’Aretino is located in Arezzo, just 29 miles from Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from Hotel L’Aretino, and Rapolano Terme is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from Hotel L’Aretino.
- Quiet area with plenty of food places and the lady on the front desk was most helpful.
- Monica is fabulous: very helpful and knowledgeable.
- Helpful reception, very good location for public transport and the city centre, breakfast coffee excellent
- The location is superb, a very short walk from the train station and two or three blocks from the centre of the old town. Next door is a delightful cafe ( linked to the hotel) and the staff were excellent.
- The hotel manager was extremely nice and have us a map with the location of all the touristic attractions. She gave us 2 room options, and let us go upstairs and choose before we decided. That was very useful in our case, since we wanted a room with 3 separate beds. The location is excellent, very close to the train station and to restaurants and shops.
Top Hotels In Antria Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Antria Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Antria Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Antria Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!