10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anthisnes Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Anthisnes Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anthisnes Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anthisnes Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anthisnes Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anthisnes Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anthisnes Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anthisnes Liege Province:
Hôtel/Restaurant à la Ferme
Surrounded by nature, Hotel a La Ferme is on the banks of Ourthe River, supplying guests with spacious accommodations, a restaurant, a large terrace with river view and free access to an indoor swimming pool. Free private parking and a playground are provided.The rooms at Hotel a La Ferme have a sitting area, a TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Some of the rooms have free Wi-Fi access and/or a bathroom with a whirlpool tub.Guests can have French and regional dishes out on the terrace at the waterside, in the on-site restaurant or in the intimate dining room.Sy Train Station is 150 feet from the hotel. Hamoir and its Train Station are a 12-minute drive away. Liège is 30 miles from Hotel a La Ferme.
- Really lovely location. The owners and the staff were very friendly and helpful
- Quiet location next to the water. Very nice restaurant. Good breakfast.
- A great little hotel in a beautiful setting.The room and the bed were very comfortable. A lovely big shower cubicle. The swimming pool, we only stayed one night but we used it twice. A lovely dinner on the terrace overlooking the river watching the ducks and a kingfisher flew past at breakfast.
Everything was perfect!
Great points were: friendly staff, organic breakfast, swimmingpool, cleanliness
- Superb restaurant – excellent dinner and breakfast. Really friendly staff. Lovely and well presented room.
Hotel De La Couronne Liege
This hotel is next to Liège-Guillemins TGV Train Station. Husa De La Couronne features a covered courtyard terrace and free Wi-Fi. It is less than a 15-minute walk from the center of Liège.Flat-screen satellite TV, a sitting area and a work desk are provided in the rooms at Hotel Husa De La Couronne Liege. Each room also provides free wired internet access.This designer hotel is in the business district and features a 24-hour front desk and secretarial services. Hotel Husa De La Couronne is a 10-minute drive from Liège Airport. Golf Club de Liège-Bernalmont is 4 miles away. Bus lines 1 and 4 pass in front of the hotel and provide services to the center of Liège.
- the rooms have a comfy atmosphere ? the staff was very nce and helpful and breakfast was just as it should be.
- This was not our first visit but each visit has been better than the last. The staff are extremely helpful, professional and pleasant. The beds in our room were very comfortable.
- Good location in front of the awesome train station, nice breakfast and very comfy room
- Location was good, easy to find and secured parking was good. Location of bars and restaurants was good.
- Nice comfortable spacious room. Good lighting and temperature control. Nice and welcoming reception staff
Chateau De Harzé
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chateau De Harzé offers accommodations in Aywaille, just 28 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Aachen is 30 miles from Chateau De Harzé, and Valkenburg is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from Chateau De Harzé.
- Beautiful surroundings and property, amazing hotel, loved it!
- Breakfast was excellent, personally cooked and served to your preference. Nice spacious room, toilet separate from bathroom, good view over surrounding green.
- Beautiful building. Lovely room with character. Peaceful location.
- The room was spacious with a good bed to sleep in. The breakfast was excellent and overall the stay was very good stay. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Fabulous Chateau. Breakfast excellent. Beautiful location.
LPM2 Sporthotel is in a nice forest area, one mile from Durbuy. It has a grill restaurant, accommodations with free Wi-Fi and organizes outdoor activities in the region.The bright decorated rooms feature parquet floors and private bathrooms. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station.In the morning, LPM2 serves an extensive breakfast buffet including cereals, fresh breads and juices. The grill restaurant offers meat specialties, but also has trout from the region on the menu.Guests can participate in outdoor activities such wall climbing, kajaking and mountain biking. This can organized by the hotel upon request.Five Nations Golf Club is 3 miles from the LPM2 Sporthotel. Free private parking is available on site
- Friendly staff, everything clean, nice location, grill food, good WiFi, breakfast which was included in the room price was very good !
- Staff was really friendly. Facilities are in good shape and clean. Breakfast was excellent.
Perfect location, really nice and welcoming staffs. The room was clean and spacious, with a delicious and ample breakfast included. There are many activities to do around. We were a group of friends (12 people) and had there a really good time 🙂
Perfect for people who would like to travel in family or with friends, and do outdoor activities.
- Breakfast is fantastic. All staff are kind and extra pleasant. The surrounding area is awesome for runners/bikers.
- Very very clean and neat compared to alternatives in the region. Nice bar and locked storage for my road bike.
Les Comtes De Mean
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Les Comtes De Mean is located in Liège, just 15 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Aachen is 24 miles from Les Comtes De Mean, and Valkenburg is 19 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 5 miles away.
- Obviously, the building is great and that old place has been made into an hotel with taste and with respect to all standard requirements of a tourism/business hotel.
- Central hotel with lovely views from restaurant. Room large and spacious .
- Historical building, cozy bar, very friendly staff.
- Personnel was very friendly but also not very professional.
- Nice interior deciration. Very comfortable double bed. The quality of the breakfast was excelent.
One of our top picks in Liège.In central Liège and the Ardent City, the pentahotel Liège is also conveniently located for the main highways leading to Maastricht, Brussels, Paris and Cologne. Free Wi-Fi is provided.On the edge of the Meuse River, Liège has a central location, in the heart of the Eurégio. Here you can find countless bars, piano bars, night clubs and sidewalk cafes. The hotel is right next to local attractions, such as the shopping area and the famous Carré, the vibrant center of Liege.Guests can discover the many theaters, festivals, cafes and restaurants, as well as the Royal Opera, the Philharmonic Orchestra, the Liege Forum and the many museums.
- Very attractive decor and great food in the restaurant.
- Good breakfast, comfortable bed, quiet room despite in the city, good bathroom, very friendly and efficient staff. Quirky bar and breakfast room.
- location is great, walking distance to all of the places. Staff is nice, and the ground floor has a great lounge area
- the room was adequate, clean but the view of ugly walls of a car park was awful. At Euro 16 breakfast felt expensive and the location of the dining room was unattractive. We ate on the way from Liege!
- Good gym, comfy bed, good breakfast and convenient location
Univers Hotel & Restaurant
One of our top picks in Liège.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Univers Hotel & Restaurant offers accommodations in Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Maastricht is 16 miles from Univers Hotel & Restaurant, and Aachen is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 5 miles from Univers Hotel & Restaurant.
- Room was nice, clean an spacious. Comfortable beds, fast Wifi, separate seating area. Breakfast was ok but nothing special. Location is great just next to the station.
- The staff were lovely, there was a nice restaurant serving good food at a fair price but the service was quite slow, we stayed on a public holiday and the room rate was good, there were lots of bars/restaurants around
- Convenience to the train station and good value for money. Staff also were all very pleasant and helpful.
- Nice room, comfortable bed, very nice breakfast. All members of the hotel were very nice and helpful.
location ,near the train station 10 mins to centre parking
would come here to stay again
parking good and rooms comfortable
shower hot but not very powerful
no kettke in room
but the pros outweighed the cons
Eurotel is located in Liège, just 16 miles from Maastricht.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.Aachen is 24 miles from Eurotel, and Valkenburg is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 5 miles from Eurotel.
- Very clean room. Small but sufficient and comfortable. Restroom was renewed and clean. Radiators working very well. Price was good and room met or exceeded expectations.
- Reception very friendly, bed very good, good room. Nice breakfast
- Very friendly personnel, good breakfast with fresh pressed orange juice, water cooker in the room, very clean and comfortable
- Very clean hotel, very nice lady at the reception. Lift only for luggage but better than dragging suitcase all the way up. Very close to the river bank and maybe 10-15 min walk to city center. I was very impressed with hotel for the value.
- The staff was extremely friendly and frequently offered me coffee and fruit when I returned to the hotel, several times fairly late into the evening.
Domaine du Château de Modave
Located in Modave, 19 miles from Liège, Domaine du Château de Modave features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 10 miles from Domaine Château Modave, and Spa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location, very nicely presented rooms, great breakfast, possibly the best in the whole of Belgium!
- Comfortable rooms in a beautiful historical building. Good quality breakfast.
- Excellent food and the staff were lovely. Really helpful. Great location.
- Clean modern rooms, easy to park, friendly staff, surrounding
- Very comfortable room and bed. Beautiful bathroom. Very clean.
Park Inn by Radisson Liege Airport
Enjoy the comfortable, modern accommodations of this stylish hotel, in the newly constructed passenger terminal of Liège Airport. The hotel is only a quarter mile from the airport terminal.After landing in Liège, there is nothing more convenient than arriving at your hotel without the hassle of looking for it. Guests can check in and simply unwind in the sophisticated interior, or visit one of the main business parks in the vicinity, such as Liège Logistics, Grâce-Hollogne, Les Hauts Sarts and the Liège Science Park.Spend a day exploring the charming center of Liège, just 10 minutes from the hotel, or visit its conference center for business. Guests can organize your own conferences and seminars in one of the hotel’s versatile meeting rooms.Guests can sample excellent dishes in the trendy restaurant and enjoy their favorite beverage in the cozy bar. In the evenings, guests can retreat to their fully equipped room and have a good night’s sleep.
- Very late check in and early check out before breakfast, staff provided hot coffee, juice and pastries
- very difficult to complain about anything in this hotel!
comfy bed – I needed all the sleep I could get with the walls seemingly thin or was it the adjoining door that resulted in hearing every word from the people next door, including the TV
- The Resturant launch and dinner were great and tasty.
- Really pleasant stay during business trip. Very good hotel restaurant.
Top Hotels In Anthisnes Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anthisnes Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anthisnes Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anthisnes Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!