10 Best Hotels To Stay In Antella Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antella Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Antella Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antella Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antella Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Antella Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Antella Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Antella Tuscany:
Hotel del Corso
One of our top picks in Florence.Hotel del Corso is located in Florence, just 1.6 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel del Corso.
- The hotel is in an old Palazzo in an excellent location very close to Duomo and Uffizi. We appreciate that a lot since we need to be able to relax after some hours of walking around. The hotel itself is very clean and the floor looks recently renovated. The staff was excellent and they gave us detailed advice on what to do (even booked the restaurant for the dinner). If you are going by car there is a parking nearby -25 euros per day- that the hotel suggests and they take care of the ZTL cameras. Overall a very good experience.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful. The hotel has stairs to the second floor where there is an elevator but a staff member came down to meet us and insist on helping with our luggage. We were given a map and orientated to the city, which was really nice! We also had very good recommendations for dinner.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Complimentary prosecco was highly appreciated.
- Very friendly and knowledgable staff. The location, in proximity to the local sites, shopping and restaurants couldn’t be better.
- Easy communication was appreciated. Fun, stylish loft apartment with huge kitchen made for a very comfortable stay for my family of 5. Central location made it easy to get everywhere by foot.
Villa Olmi Firenze
One of our top picks in Florence.Located in Florence, 1.9 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium, Villa Olmi Firenze features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- common gardens, spacious , private garden of my room, car parking available all time, staff friendly and helpful, good breakfast.
A) Neat and Clean
B) Jacuzzi in bathroom
C) Quiet location
D) Staff were attentive and greeted us well.
- Enough parking place,nice garden and delicious breakfast
- Beautiful villa with swimming pool and green surroundings
- Very nice spot about an hour’s walk on the river from downtown Florence. Great place to get away from the city.
One of our top picks in Florence.Hotel Executive is located in the Porta al Prato neighborhood in Florence, just 2.2 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Executive.
location is good. 10 min walk to attractions
wasn”t a bad experience. just did not meet our expectations.
- Breakfast buffet was very good. Room was clean. Staff were friendly. Short walk from railroad terminal and close to the river. 120V in bathroom was convenient. Room very small, but nice amenities (mini-fridge, numerous power outlets, desk, large wardrobe closet). Easy to communicate in English with front desk staff.
- I liked the stuff, very friendly and allways there for you
- Very central great location. The rooms very quite large. Very interesting decor in the rooms. Great breakfast.
- This hotel was excellent and so were the staff. It is a very appreciated experience. They even went out of their way to ensure that my 10 month old baby gets blended food as she refused jar food. Very nice hospitable environment and a unique em experience indeed 🙂
- location is good. 10 min walk to attractions
One of our best sellers in Florence! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Astor offers accommodations in Florence, just 2.9 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Peretola Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The desk clerk even called a taxi when we didn’t have bus tickets!
- Nice breakfast, the room was very comfortable and the staff very friendly!
- Very friendly staff. Amazing croissants for breakfast. It is easy to get to the city center.
- Delicious fresh croissants! In general, breakfast was really good. Also, the staff allowed us to leave our bags as we arrived too early. Room was quiet and close to the dining room:) Clean linens.
- the only reason you want to stay here is because its price very cheap! nothing else!
Hotel Meridiana offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. Set in Florence, it is a 15-minute drive from Peretola Airport and the historic center of town is easily accessible with public transportation.At the Meridiana you will find an internet point with Wi-Fi access as well as a small meeting room. A large buffet breakfast is available each morning in the dining hall.Located just 1,000 feet from Piazza della Libertà, the hotel has easy access to bus services going to Florence’s Santa Maria Novella Station. Ask staff at the 24-hour front desk for advice on making the most of your stay in Florence.
The reception was bright and clean and was friendly and welcoming. Really easy to find and to check in and out. They have a room for you to keep your luggage after check out which is always helpful.
The hotel is about 20-30 mins walking distance of the city centre, including the train station and it’s a nice walk too so would be happy to stay here again.
The room was quite basic but clean, cosy and comfortable. Had all the amenities that you’d need for a few days. The bathroom was spacious and clean, the shower took a bit of fiddling to get the right temperature but when it worked it was nice and powerful, just what you need after a full day of touring!
The breakfast was nice and in a big open room, offering continental/cold buffet options. Plenty of choice.
Overall, very pleasant.
- Good location, near the downtown, very friendly and helpful staff.
- Good living feeling, the room is clean and comfortable, and the staff are kind and helpful.
- The location even if it is not in the center, the cleanliness of the hotel and the room, the staff, breakfast, quality the best recommendation.The best restaurant-Tratoria Pizzeria San Gallo near the hotel within 10 minutes walking distance.
- Great location – an easy walk from S.M. Novella and to the downtown district. Clean, comfortable, safe, with friendly and helpful staff. Couldn’t have asked for anything better.
- The reception was bright and clean and was friendly and welcoming. Really easy to find and to check in and out. They have a room for you to keep your luggage after check out which is always helpful.
Hotel Rita Major
This charming, family-run hotel, which dates back to 1800, has been offering warm hospitality in the heart of the historic center of Florence for 40 years.The hotel is located just a few steps from the most important museums and monuments, and is easily accessible from the boulevards and highways surrounding the city.A tranquil and pleasant private garden surrounds the hotel, which is located in a peaceful residential area of the city.
- Staff was great. Room was on the first floor with no operable window. No phone in the room, no kettle for tea or coffee. Soaps were extra small. But room was super clean, breakfast was great. only 15 minutes walk to Dome. Fair value for money.
- We had a quite room on the other site of the inner garden with our own roof terrace!
- Hotel is in the nice and quiet district within walking distance from railway station Campo di marte and up to 15 minutes from Duomo. Seems to be just renovated. Good quality of bed lining. The price comparatively low. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Friendly welcoming staff, cleanliness, cosy, great quiet position – walked everywhere.
- The breakfast was simple but OK, the staff were mostly helpful and the location was good.
One of our top picks in Florence.The Machiavelli Palace is in a 14th-century convent, 950 feet from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Its roof garden overlooks the historic center of Florence, and Wi-Fi is free throughout.Rooms at the Machiavelli feature traditional Florentine décor and come equipped with satellite TV, minibar and fully equipped bathroom. Some include a balcony with cathedral views, others have exposed wood beams on the ceiling.A continental buffet breakfast is served daily, and room service is upon request. A bar is available on the roof garden.The staff here can provide tourist information, as well as arrange ticket reservations for museums. Fortezza da Basso Conference Centre is a 3-minute walk away.
- The staff was friendly and the hotel was near to train/bus station and the attractions.
- The location is v good. The rooms are large and clean.
- Location good – noisy but to be expected given in centre of Florence.
- Shabby Chic would be the best way to describe this hotel. We experienced a sharp intake of breath when we entered. Nevertheless, the room was very comfortable , clean and cosy. Corridor areas need upgrading. Staff so friendly and helpful. They were so polite and helpful and made our stay in Florence so happy. Thanks for this.
- The location was good for visiting all areas of interest on foot and close to the station (although currently major repairs to roads around station causing congestion and noise).
Hotel Margaret is a family-run property located only 1,600 feet from Firenze Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Florence’s Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.Rooms at the Margaret offer free Wi-Fi and a TV. Some feature a private bathroom, and some include a balcony.Margaret Hotel enjoys easy access to public transportation around Florence and beyond. The surrounding area is full of restaurants and bars.
- The staff was super nice and helped me with everything I needed. They called for a cab so I could get to my meeting on time. The room was clean and everything was as expected. Really close to the train station and walking-distance to the city center.
- Great location. Everything was super clean, it’s comfortable and the bathroom is really big. Plus the hotel’s decoration is really nice. Staff is kind
- Location, staff, cleanliness and security….all deserves a 5 out of 5. I have had an enjoyable stay here.
- Location is near train station and many restaurants
- The owners were wonderful, and the rooms were very neat and clean. The property is located very near to the station and touristic points.
Tenuta Il Burchio
One of our top picks in Incisa in Valdarno.Located in Incisa in Valdarno, 11 miles from Florence, Tenuta Il Burchio features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Siena is 25 miles from Tenuta Il Burchio, and Arezzo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 15 miles from Tenuta Il Burchio.
- nice family hotel, reasonable rooms, nice breakfast, the owners give you their best hospitality and give you a good homely feeling.
- It was clean. Scenery was beautiful. Staff were nice.
- Beautiful location, good breakfast and good service
- Absolutely amazing agriturismo experience! Just 50 min from Florence by direct bus. Try local dishes in the restaurant, walk around between the olive and fig trees. Horse riding experience is must try, Giovanni is a great teacher. Pet local dogs and cats:)
- The staff is nice and helpful. Room was comfortable. The property is lovely, also the view around it. The food in the restaurant is good and the prices are reasonable.
Beautiful Villa Ambrosina is in a hilltop location south of Florence, one mile from the Firenze Impruneta exit on the A1 highway. You will appreciate the panorama and quiet surroundings.The friendly owners guarantee a warm welcome and a helpful service. You can start your day with a generous buffet breakfast.Ambrosina Villa was completely refurbished in 2005 and features Wi-Fi connection. It has a bar and large grounds with patio.Florence can be reached in around 20 minutes by car.
- Location was amazing and the position of our room window was overlooking the town/green/vineyards/autostrada as far as the eye could see.
- The hotel is quiet, as it is perched on top of the hill. It is also a little hard to find and up some very narrow streets. Once there we enjoyed our stay.
We only stayed one night here as we were making our way around tuscany. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel- it was easy to get to Florence by bus- you did have to walk up and down quite a large hill of you didn’t have a car- just to make a note. Lovely staff.
Great view when we parked up- if you have a car there is a car park at the property so great for that.
- The room was quite big and clean! Tasty breakfast and friendly staff
- This place is simply awesome to stay! Very comfortable with beautiful view, perfectly clean with very friendly staff, big room with huge bathroom. Villa is placed on the top of the hill and believe me, waking up in such a place is a simple pleasure.
Top Hotels In Antella Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Antella Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Antella Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Antella Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!