10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anseremme Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Anseremme Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anseremme Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anseremme Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anseremme Namur Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anseremme Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anseremme Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anseremme Namur Province:
Castel de Pont-a-Lesse
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Castel de Pont-a-Lesse offers accommodations in Pont-a-lesse, just 26 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong, darts, and mini-golf at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Namur is 17 miles from Castel de Pont-a-Lesse, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We liked the position where hotel is located with the bush nearby. We enjoyed the bar during evening.
- the location and the standard of the hotel plus the staff are very decent
- Location, nice surrounding area. Big room in the newer area. Staff was nice. Big parking.
- Staff very accommodating. Great walks on site. Beautiful scenery in area.
- it is possible to charge your car which is a very nice service
ibis Dinant Centre
One of our top picks in Dinant.Hotel ibis Dinant is a 5-minute drive from central Dinant and has views of Meuse River. It features free Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms and in the lobby, bike rental services and a bar.The hotel rooms are air-conditioned and have a TV, a desk and a telephone. The private bathrooms are equipped with a shower and a toilet.The hotel bar is open 24-hours a day and serves light meals as well as a selection of drinks. During nice weather, you can sit on the terrace and enjoy a view of the river.Just over 150 feet from ibis Dinant, guests can enjoy Dinant’s Casino or one of the many cafes and restaurants. Dinant train station is one mile from the hotel.
- staff are very friendly and location is very close to the main attractions.
- Good location, nice walk into Dinant which is quite an interesting little town. Easy parking, clean. Front of house very pleasant and helpful.
- Location is great, which is convenient for pleasant morning walk and see the sunrise.
- Nice hotel by the river in Dinant, near restaurants and free street parking. Small rooms, but comfortable and clean. We had a very pleasant stay.
- Right in front of the river….nice view and calm during thr night
Hotel Les Jardins De La Molignée
This quaint, idyllic 4-star hotel offers elegant accommodations in a picturesque environment, in between Namur and Dinant – the portals to the Belgian Ardennes.Situated right near the River Meuse and the charming village center of Anhée, Les Jardins De La Molignée provides a peaceful setting with incredible natural beauty.Take advantage of the hotel’s excellent facilities, such as free Wi-Fi and the indoor pool with its wonderful view of the garden through glass walls. Personal service and luxurious amenities will make you feel right at home.Taste various kinds of delectable cuisine in one of the 3 stylish restaurants and enjoy their warm, informal atmosphere. Weather permitting, you can sit out on the lovely terrace in the courtyard and sip your favorite drink.
- We like the location of the hotel, the welcome and friendliness of the staff. The room was clean and comfortable as were the rest of the facilities. The restaurants were within walking distance and the food was excellent. The breakfast at the hotel was fresh and plentiful. A great place to stay.
- We liked the swimming pool. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Wide choice of restaurants to go out. Great bar next door. I would return to this hotel in the future.
- easy location, clean and comfortable hotel. Restaurants nearby at walking distance.
- very friendly people there, helped with directions
- la gentillesse du personnel, la piscine agréable et le petit déjeuné copieux
Set on the banks of Lesse River, 150 feet from Anseremme Train Station, Hotel Aquatel offers functional accommodation units with free WiFi and water sport facilities. Bicycles can be rented on site. The centre of Dinant is 2.2 miles away.All rooms at the Aquatel come with a TV and a telephone. The family and double rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while the mixed dormitories provide shared shower facilities.It is possible to eat at a restaurant 150 feet from the hotel. In season you can also book kayaks at the office just below the hotel.The surroundings of Anseremme also are the starting point for hiking and mountain biking.The Citadel and the Train Station of Dinant are both a 7-minute drive away. The centre of Namur can be reached within 40 km, a 30-minute drive from Hotel Aquatel. Public parking in front of the accommodation is free of charge.
5km away from Dinant
Lovely quiet area with comfortable bed and balcony.
Read some bad reviews but we had room 1 and it was quiet, clean with a tv and good WiFi.
It was the cheapest place in Dinant by 20euros and well worth saving the money to spend on Belgium beer.
- Dinant is a very beautiful place to visit. Accomodation was quite good, everything you need for one night. Calm location, nice and helpful personal. Room had a balcony and very comfortable bed.
- Perfect value for what u get, simply small and good place to stay the night
- Good location close to Dinant and right next to the kayaking activities.
- The nice staff, Cleanliness, warm water, good waarming
- 5km away from Dinant
Located in Herock, 22 miles from Durbuy, Hostellerie Hérock features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Namur is 21 miles from Hostellerie Hérock, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Very easy to access from the motorway, quiet village with rural setting.
- Great value lovely old Inn Rooms are basic but clean and functional
- Very quiet place. Nice big room, updated bathroom. Coffee and tea in the room. Baby cot provided free of charge.
- Country hotel & Bar, super food. Away from it all in the countryside
- Kids (9 & 7) were happy in the playground on the trampoline and playing table tennis. Beautiful views with the horses so close. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Auberge de la Lesse
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Auberge de la Lesse is located in Celles in the region of Namur Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 24 miles from Auberge de la Lesse, and Namur is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 28 miles from Auberge de la Lesse.
The fact that the restaurant is within the hotel . Very good and qualitative food.
Parking at the hotel and lots of outdoor activity within reach.
- Great location in the middle of a beautiful forest and the close to the river kayak starting point.
- Small swimming pool outside made the kids real happy!
- Very friendly staff, very welcoming. Beautiful physical setting. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the atmosphere (all local families, it seemed) was very nice.
- The hotel and it’s location were beautiful. The breakfast was excellent and we chose to have our evening meal in a nearby Michelin restaurant.
- The fact that the restaurant is within the hotel . Very good and qualitative food.
Auberge Grill Le Freyr
Located in Dinant, 26 miles from Durbuy, Auberge Grill Le Freyr features a playground and sun terrace. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Namur is 17 miles from Auberge Grill Le Freyr, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We stayed here for one night on the way back to the ferry. The Auberge is some distance away from Dinant itself but this was no problem as it meant parking on site was easy. Our room was in the main building and was lovely and spacious with a large bathroom with a walk in shower. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. There is an attractive restaurant with seating outside for warm evenings. The evening meal was exceptional – five star rating. I had blanquette de veau with pommes gratin and my husband had prawns in a garlic cream sauce. The sweets were wonderful. If we were travelling through this part of Belgium again we would definitely return. The staff were welcoming and the breakfast was good.
This hotel is very comfortable. We were really enjoying the time we have spent there. Everything was super. The hotel and rooms are heated. So it’s always warm inside even it’s cold outside. The personal is very hospitable and attentive. The food in the restaurant is something special, very delicious!
We really recommend this hotel!
- Room and bath were large and very comfortable. Location was quiet and beautiful. Parking was great
Friendly & helpful staff and good service.
Nice rural location above the River Maas.
- A one night stay whilst travelling between Germany and Holland. May have been difficult to find but using Sat Nav got us straight there. Looked lovelly in the sunshine and inside we got the room over the front consisting of a large bedroom with a large en suit. 5km from Dinnant so almost obliged to have our evening meal there. Extensive menu, we had the advertised mixed grill – OK but just that. The road was quite busy until dark but from then on very quiet so we had a good nights sleep. 2 couples had dogs with them so a good stop if you intent to take your pooch with you
Auberge Des Cretes
Auberge Des Crètes offers rooms with a view in the village of Falmignoul. The fine restaurant has a wine list with champagne and over 100 types of wine.The rooms have a private bathroom and a TV. Each has a view of the park, the garden or the picturesque countryside.When weather is nice, you can sit out on the terrace and enjoy the charming garden views. For dinner, the restaurant serves 3 types of menus, all with fresh products from the local markets.Auberge Des Crètes is located a 12 minute drive from Dinant and a 40 minute drive from Namur.
– The hotel was cozy in nice nature neighborhood.
– Staffs are friendly.
- the breakfast is the best I’ve ever had out of my kitchen. 10/10
- Very good breakfest kind an helpful staff we will come back o
- Comfortable room and bed, very quiet location, beautiful garden and breakfast room. Lovely breakfast.
- Everything, Location, Accommodation, Restaurant and the welcoming and accommodating staff
- – The hotel was cozy in nice nature neighborhood.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Helena offers accommodations in Waulsort. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 28 miles from Hotel Helena, and Namur is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Helena.
- Very friendly staff. Lovely location. Excellent food in the hotel.
- Good and friendly owners, nice breakfast, lovely veiew, beautiful nature. Free parking space. Good just for 1 night, only sleep and go to other location.
- Lovely firm mattress, very very clean, fresh towels day 2 but not day 3, our room had a 4 ft gap between the bathroom wall and the ceiling, ok if you know your other half very well! Large gap round door let the light in, but all in all, a very nice stay, great breakfast and really good coffee. No English spoken but we got by with pigeon French, had we known that they did food in the evening we would have eaten here.
the bed was comfy and the breakfast copious and varied
staff committed to help
good wifi connection
- nice location, not far from Dinant, the breakfast was goed
Hotel Le Saint Hadelin
This boutique hotel offers elegant rooms in a traditional stone-built house from the 19th century, a 10 minute drive from Dinant. Hadelin features a peaceful garden with a terrace.Each room at Hotel Le Saint Hadelin has a modern design with bright colors, hardwood floors and a flat-screen cable TV. Original features such as exposed stone walls give the rooms a unique feel.The area around the hotel is ideal for walking. Namur is 30 minutes away by car. Le Saint Hadelin is 30 miles from the center of La Roche-en-Ardennes.Local seasonal cuisine is served in the restaurant which is 300 feet from the hotel. Guests can enjoy dishes in a rustic setting.
- very kind staff and people, excellent food, lovely area, nice weather
- Beautiful village and very nice hotel. The breakfast is delicious!
- Amazing location, such a beautiful place! Very nice room with authentic decoration. Wonderful restaurant.
- The rooms are quite comfortable and nicely decorated. The hotel is situated in a tiny town behind an impressive church so it is very quiet. There is ample parking. Breakfast is served in a cozy, charming room with generous and varied choices. Although it’s a bit extra, the cost is modest and more than worth it. There are croissants, baguette, breads, fruit, yogurt, eggs, plentiful coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice as well as a selection of meats and cheese. Be sure to have dinner in the connected restaurant that is open on weekends only. We were there to attend the Ciney Antique market and it’s the perfect location.
- Breakfast nicely presented and fresh pleasant waitress Very quiet
Top Hotels In Anseremme Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anseremme Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anseremme Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anseremme Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!