10 Best Hotels To Stay In Añobres Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Añobres Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Añobres Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Añobres Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Añobres Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Añobres Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Añobres Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Añobres Galicia:
Hotel O Parranda
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel O Parranda is just 50 feet from the port in Camariñas, on Galicia’s Costa da Morte. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at O Parranda feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with central heating and some also have views of the port.The hotel has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There is a variety of good seafood restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The Costa da Morte is popular for hiking, with Trece Beach located 15 minutes’ drive away. La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela are both around 1.5 hours’ drive from the hotel.
- Clean and very friendly. We had a reservation for single beds in double rooms, but it turned out that most beds were matrimonial. The management of the hotel did all they could to change the rooms, and we and we ended up with a lot of single rooms, all for the same price. Excellent!
- Amazing hosts, so helpful and friendly. They assisted us with transport and showed us around some of the beautiful Costa De Morte. Good breakfast included and nice rooms. Highly recommend
- Nice clean hotel in town centre. Parking for my motorcycle by front door. Good breakfast. Very reasonable stay charge. Would stay here again.
- Very good location in the heart of Camarinas. No frills, but excellent value for money and easy parking outside. Very friendly staff. Easy access to lovely walks along the coast. Several good restaurants to choose from within 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- good location, lovely area, easy access (if you have navigation, which I don´t), but still, it´s on the main road
Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño
One of our top picks in Camariñas – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by trees and close to the sea, the Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño offers total peace. It has free internet in public areas and free parking.The decoration mixes stone walls with stylish furniture. All rooms have flat-screen TV. Free breakfast is offered.The lounge of the Lugar Do Cotariño has an open fire, and the recreation room has internet access. Guests can listen to music, watch TV, play board games or read.The Hotel Lugar Do Cotariño lies at the heart of La Costa da Morte. Also nearby is the Reira coast and the Cabo Villano nature reserve. The area is full of places to walk and explore. Santiago is about 31 mi away.
- Excellent breakfast. Antonio was very attentive. Good country home.
- Our stay here was for two nights and we enjoyed the visit very much. The location was quiet and peaceful, the staff friendly and helpful and our accommodation was comfortable. It was possible to walk into town or to the coast on quiet roads or track directly from our accommodation and we enjoyed doing both.
- Alberto was the most gracious host giving us tips on cycling options. Breakfast was amazing (eggs to order) the rooms were exceptionally comfortable and the whole feel of the place was quiet and peaceful. The gardens were a wonderful place to relax. Very highly recommended after a month of travel thru the northern coast of Spain.
- The hosts and staff were lovely and the hotel is in a peaceful location. The breakfast was really great too.
- Everything about the place was absolutely fantastic: the service, the food, the history of the place and the beauty of it all
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
Located directly opposite Quenxe Beach, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and some have sea views.Hotel Playa De Quenxe is located on the Corcubión Estuary, 0.6 mi from the small town of Corcubión. Cape Finisterre is a 10-minute drive away. The hotel’s tour desk offers information about the area.Rooms at the Playa De Quenxe Hotel have bright, modern décor. Some have a seating area with a sofa bed, as well as a terrace.
- I will never forget this very large room for the beautiful picture windows looking out onto the ria. Simply the most wonderful vista to wake up to in the morning and perfect weather. Like being on a fjord in Norway or something. Lovely walk along the ria too, and it was perfect weather, so lots of people were using the beach, which made for a lovely atmosphere. Would come back and stay again just for that.
- Not ready for the season a head still doing work and no organisations.
Only the location. Hotel not fully open and prepared.
Work still going on the bar lounge are. Not good enough.
- This hotel is under new management and promises to be fantastic
- Everything.. really…. a great place for the price.. the view is worth the room rate alone
Hotel Tematico Do Banco Azul
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a terrace, Hotel Tematico Do Banco Azul is located in Finisterre. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a shared lounge. Rooms are equipped with a balcony with sea views.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Ribeira is 63 miles from Hotel Tematico Do Banco Azul. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 60 miles away.
- Exceptional ocean views, baths, rooms, beds and best breakfast in Spain for a weary pilgrim. This is a great hotel in a fine location for ending your Camino.
- Stylish modern decor with all the amenities. Comfy beds. Loved the mural on the wall and named rooms. Breakfast was included and terrific with fresh orange juice, great bread , yogurt, the usual ham and cheese, pastries, Nespresso coffee and eggs if you wanted. My room had a view of the sea( tho also a bit of the fish market ) staff went out of their way!!
- Stylish rooms with beautiful views over the sea and close to places to eat.
- Great location for our purposes. Good breakfast on site and an excellent restaurant steps away.
- We booked this as we wanted a Hotel near to the sea. This Hotel is Brilliant, modern with lovely staff. Rooms modern and very clean with a good en suite bathroom. Breakfast was very good. Parking was a bit of a problem, if you have a car you need to park nearby and climb a few steps, however we were on the motorbike and could park next to the Hotel.
Hotel Rústico Spa Finisterrae
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set in a 19-th century farm house, overlooking Finisterre’s bay, Hotel Rustico Spa Finisterrae offers free Wi-Fi throughout. A breakfast, with local produce, like fillaos and pan do bolo, is served daily.With wooden furnishings and parquet floors, rooms come with a flat-screen TV and views of the countryside. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the garden. A wellness center and spa are also available on site at an extra cost.The Finisterre lighthouse is a 15-minute walk from Hotel Rustico Spa Finisterrae. Santiago de Compostela is 53 mi away.
- Location was nice, quiet and calm and the view was stunning. Bathtub is always nice and the room was beautiful. Nice breakfast buffet and they had glutenfree options. Welcoming and helpful staff.
Everything! It was the best rest after walking the Camino. The ocean views was so nice. The sound of the ocean at night was soothing. I loved the breakfast, the outside, everything. The room was so pretty and comfortable. I had the best sleep there. Thank you.
I would highly recommend this place.
- Nice bathroom, comfy bed (though the Doona was too heavy and there was no alternate blanket), good breakfast, good wifi. Nice views, helpful staff.
- Everything about the hotel Rustico was perfect! You are very close to the beach, a few kms to the faro, and you feel as if you were in a mountain lodge ….. very nice!
- This was a lovely hotel, clean and tidy with beautiful views. Very, very good breakfast.
One of our top picks in Cee.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This attractive, family-run hotel is set in the village of Cee on Galicía’s Costa da Morte. It offers free Wi-Fi and in some cases, a balcony and views of the rias, 150 feet from Cee Beach.Set in a restored 17th century building, rooms at Hotel Larry feature simple, elegant decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, telephone and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine, specializing in seafood. There is also a cafeteria and a comfortable lounge area.The Larry offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from Cee Harbor. Finisterre and its lighthouse are 8.1 mi and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in 80 minutes.
- Lovely family run hotel. Best Menu del Dia…. best cooking… we’ve had in 3 months in Spain. Meat was tender, mushrooms for startervreally tasty. Such a kind family and beautiful sunny room.
- It’s just off the Camino route. There’s a lift and the staff are so friendly and helpful. Food is good
- Good location in Cee, the owner is a good chef (they even offer seconds if you’re hungry), a few blocks from the main plaza, a good stop along the Camino if you’re going to Fisterra. This is our third time at Hotel Larry. Family run and they’re very accommodating.
- Good location, friendly (family) Staff, and good peregrino breakfast !
Nothing was too much trouble for the family staff.Very clean rooms and hotel.Excellent meals freshly cooked.
Very nice area around and quiet at night.All in all excellent value.Strongly recommended.I will go back next year.
Ecocasa Lema II
Ecocasa Lema II is located in Morpeguite. Each room at the 3-star hotel has city views and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms include a terrace. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Ecocasa Lema II also provide guests with a balcony. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Ecocasa Lema II.Finisterre is 13 miles from the hotel, while Noya is 32 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Pleasant large room, good bed, balcony and big bathroom . As Camino Pilgrims we got a welcome lift from proprietor from & return to Muxia route.
Everything was first class this is a truly exceptional Casa our breakfast was of a high standard , our home made dinner cooked by the hostess again fresh ingredients of Galicia.
Do not miss a stay here it is furnished impeccably & so comfy.
- La señora súper amable!Nosotros fuimos porque teníamos una boda al lado,y nos dejó salir un poco más tarde y aún así nos preparo desayuno!La habitación súper amplia y limpia,lo único que al ser de piedra tuvimos un pelin de frío pero nada que no se pudiesemos solucionar con las mantas que hay!Volveriamos sin ninguna duda!
La cama muy cómoda. LImpieza total en todo.
Decoración preciosa. Fácil llegada /acceso a la casa. El desayuno riquísimo y muy completo. Para repetir.
- La habitación, la cena, el desayuno, los propietarios amables
Hotel Playa de Lago
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This attractive rural guest house is located on Playa de Lago Beach in the heart of the Costa da Morte. Set in pretty gardens, it offers a terrace, cozy rooms with beach views and a free Wi-Fi zone.Hostal Playa de Lago’s pleasant rooms feature pastel colors and most have a terrace. All include a TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The rooms are heated and come with a safety deposit box.A buffet breakfast is offered and the restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine and homemade desserts with local produce. There is also a bar and a children’s playground.Tourist information is available and hiking is popular nearby. San Martin and its Romanic church are 2.5 mi away and Camariñas, with its Vilán Lighthouse and English Cemetery, is 30 minutes’ drive away.The Playa de Lago guest house offers free onsite parking and is 5.6 mi from Muxia. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña are 80 minutes’ drive away.
- Great place for a short stay. Lovely staff…fabulous food. The beach wasn’t bad either !
I liked the hotel and beach ,The owner made you feel very welcolm
the food was excellent..
- Beautiful location across from lovely beach. Big room with balcony. Great bathroom and shower. Good choice at breakfast. Owner very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again.
- The location is perfect if you like peace and quiet. It’s just by the beach all by itself. It will take you about 60 seconds to walk down to the beach and then you can pick your own spot.
- One million dollar view! Excellent breakfast (salty and sweet), basically private beach. Just paradise if the weather is nice😀
Hotel de Encanto A de Loló
A de Loló – Hotel de Encanto is a centrally located design hotel, 350 feet from Muxía Marina. It features a sun terrace and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Heated rooms feature handmade furniture and marine-inspired décor. All have a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. Some have a terrace. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and a restaurant. Room service is available and you can request packed lunches and special diet menus.Located at the end of the Jacobean Route, the hotel has a tour desk. It is a 5-minute walk from Virgen de la Barca Sanctuary.
- The whole experience at the hotel was remarkably pleasant. The location is great. The restaurant was excellent.
- Beautiful design of the rooms, great bathroom, comfortable bed, very clean, friendly staff, great location and fantastic restaurant!
- The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. We felt very comfortable. The restaurant for dinner is super. Galician specialties. Location excellent.
- The staff was extremely friendly and the room was super clean.
This hotel is in Muxia, near fantastic coastlines. I parked my car just in front of the hotel. We checked-in a little bit later at 19.00 hrs. The man at the desk wanted to be very helpfull with our 2 little suitcases and bring them up, just one stair higher. I could do this realy by my own…he insisted however. He wanted a tip, but I only had creditcards en 50 euro banknotes…he kept standing and standing waiting for his tip….I said sorry I don’t have any coins or biljets of 5 euro..this felt a little bit uncomfortable for us. I said I will tipp you later.
Hotelroom and bathroom was clean.
Breakfast is ok…you will have 3 price-options for your breakfast….we made long walks….you can rent also a bike beside the hotel…and we had dinner in restaurant D’Alvaro… I recommend to eat fish here…it was very good.
I recommend as well earplugs if you sleep with the window open…because the seagulls make a lot of noise..
Ave del Mar
Ave del Mar in Camariñas has 1-star accommodations with a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi. The hotel features a hot tub and a tour desk.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and some rooms contain a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Ave del Mar.Finisterre is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Noya is 45 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 57 miles from the property.
The hostess, Paloma was deLightful and helpful. Having the breakfast part of the cost was an added bonus.
i was particularly touched by the ways in which Paloma and her staff supported us with our pilgrim’s clothes washing. They were a huge support to helping dry our hiking shoes as well.
Friendly owners. Comfortable room. Very helpful and provide safe charging for our motorcycle.
Basic breakfast included in room cost.
- Very good experience! Great place and excellent staff! From the cleaner to the manager all was friendly! They all made me felt like really at home.
- Easy parking behind the hotel on the street. Everything is within walking distance. Host is nice, showed us the way to the restaurant nearby. Simple breakfast included.
The hotel is like a family home and the owner, Paloma, was absolutely lovely – very warm and happy.
Great view of the harbour from the top room.
- The hostess, Paloma was deLightful and helpful. Having the breakfast part of the cost was an added bonus.
Top Hotels In Añobres Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Añobres Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Añobres Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Añobres Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!