10 Best Hotels To Stay In Annapolis Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Annapolis Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Annapolis Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Annapolis Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Annapolis Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Annapolis Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Annapolis Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Annapolis Maryland:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Annapolis
One of our best sellers in Annapolis! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Annapolis offers accommodations in Annapolis. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Annapolis, and Baltimore is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 15 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Annapolis.
The bed was very comfortable!
One of the staff members pointed out that there is a tray available in the breakfast area to safely carry my meal to my room. THAT was a blessing! Normally I would somehow barely manage a cup of coffee, juice, and meal down the hallway and back to the room.
- The breakfast was very good. Every member of staff we encountered was awesome. Simply wonderful. Had an issue with dirt and leaves in the hallway otherwise the room service was very good and we would stay here again if Annapolis would be our location of choice.
- Have stayed here many times. Never dissapointed. Will continue to stay here in the future.
- Staff very friendly, and helpful. Breakfast was good.
- Breakfast was great. The room and jacuzzi were excellent.
- The bed was very comfortable!
Historic Inns of Annapolis
Spread across three historic buildings in the center of Annapolis, this hotel provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property. The United States Naval Academy is a 5-minute walk away, and the Maryland State House is just 350 feet from the property.A 42-inch flat-screen TV and plush bedding are provided in each uniquely decorated room at the Historic Inns of Annapolis. All rooms feature warm decor and certain rooms include a work desk or sitting area. A private bathroom is included in the rooms and is stocked with free toiletries.The Treaty of Paris Restaurant serves a daily breakfast as well as lunch and dinner on weekends. It features succulent seafood along with regional cuisine and an extensive wine list.Guests at Historic Inns of Annapolis can work out in the fitness center. A 24-hour front desk is also provided along with fax and photocopying services. Valet parking is provided for an additional fee.A variety of dining and shopping options are within walking distance. St. John’s College is just a 4-minute walk from the hotel.
- The bed was perfect. We stayed an extra night. Took tons of pictures of the hotel and the surrounding area. Like going back in time. Recommended for anyone who enjoys history and nostalgia. Perfect anytime of year
- Wonderful location on Main Street. Walking distance to restaurants and bars.
- The rooms are impeccable and elegant. Staff is very helpful. Close to the USNA !!!
- The bed was beautifully comfortable. The decor throughout the hotel was lovely, very tasteful
- I liked the bathroom, the beds were comfortable, location was good.
Red Roof Inn Annapolis
Located in Annapolis, 27 miles from Washington, DC, Red Roof Inn Annapolis features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 22 miles from Red Roof Inn Annapolis, and National Harbor is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 15 miles from Red Roof Inn Annapolis.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Annapolis
Best Western Annapolis is located in Annapolis, just 27 miles from Washington, DC.Every room has a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 22 miles from Best Western Annapolis, and National Harbor is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Breakfast is delicious! Eggs, sausage, ham, pancakes. Great professional staff, clean parking lot, quiet. Walking distance for great shopping and eating.
- The staff was very friendly esp the cleaning staff.
- Location was fair. Breakfast was served early. Room was clean.
- The Continental breakfast was pretty decent; the eggs and sausages were good. The room was clean and everything seemed to be in order.
- awesome staff friendly and efficient Thank-you soso much Lamie Cindy ASMITA AND sCOTT YOU ARE the beszt value for money hotel ever ,but it ids you 4 that have made my stays withb you meomorable ,not forgetting the efficient beautiful cleaning dtaff and felice anneiu neuvo and na very happy and prosprious New Year to to you all my friends.
Gibson’s Lodgings of Annapolis
One of our top picks in Annapolis – and a guest favorite.
Located in Annapolis, 30 miles from Washington, DC, Gibson’s Lodgings of Annapolis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Baltimore is 23 miles from Gibson’s Lodgings of, and Silver Spring is 29 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 17 miles away.
- This place is as charming and inviting as it gets!
- Park was the best for that area. The bed was very comfortable. We just loved our stay.😌
- Quaint and cozy. I took a step back in history but with all the needed amenities. The bed was the best part. The covers and sheets were so soft. Maybe a down pillow would have made it perfect.
- Great location for the Naval Academy. Pet friendly
1. Easy to find, ideally located and everything within walking distance, the entrance of the Naval Academy being just around the corner.
2. Very nice antique house, comfortable room and generous living room and kitchen for general use.
3. Very friendly personnel
4. Delicious breakfast
5. Excellent parking (this is a must in Annapolis!)
Loews Annapolis Hotel
Loews Annapolis Hotel is located in Annapolis, just 29 miles from Washington, DC. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Baltimore is 22 miles from Loews Annapolis Hotel, and National Harbor is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The staff upon arrival was super helpful. We had an issue with the room next door noise level at 3 am and security came up to address it right away. Also, the location is perfect because it’s in walking distance of everything. Lemongrass, I think down the street was our favorite place to eat.
- The breakfast was great, liked the attached bar and restaurant.
- Perfect location. We were there for a concert and loved that we could enjoy some of the local eateries before heading out.
- The hotel was lovely when we walked in and the lobby was very clean and updated. Location. Customer service
- Extremely nice and helpful staff. lots of amenities at the hotel
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD
One of our best sellers in Annapolis! Only 4 miles from the scenic Annapolis waterfront, this hotel features an indoor pool and a daily hot breakfast. The United States Naval Academy is a 15-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator are featured in every guest room at the Country Inn and Suites. They are decorated in bright colors and have a coffee machine. Select suites have a sofa bed.Guests can use the on-site fitness center and the laundry facilities at the Annapolis Country Inn. A 24-hour front desk is provided for convenience.Several restaurants, including Sakura Japanese Steak House and Ledo Pizza, are within 1 miless of the hotel.The Annapolis Westfield Mall is 1 mile away. The Maryland State House is 4 miles from the hotel.
- The size of the room was great since it also have a living room
- Staff,very clean& the price😁 we always stay at this hotel because we deserve the best. We love Country Inn & Suites, can not go wrong with this Hotel. Best Birthday ever!!!!!!!
- Booked twice in 1 trip! Came back again to stay here because we loved the hotel and we loved the area. Great place to stay. Love the nautical charm. Makes it feel like a small bed and breakfast but the comforts of a larger chain.
- Good location and easy to get to. Staff was friendly.
- Room was very nice, staff great, location was good, breakfast was good except for the eggs, shuttle service was very good
Rodeway Inn Annapolis
Located in Annapolis, 20 miles from Baltimore, Rodeway Inn Annapolis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Silver Spring is 30 miles from Rodeway Inn Annapolis, and Saint Michaels is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 15 miles from Rodeway Inn Annapolis.
- The staff is wonderful! The room was clean & bed was comfy. Great stay!!
- Very good value. A fine little motel room at a great price.
- We were greeted by a very nice attendant with fast check-in. Thanks for a great stay!
- the evening staff was wonderful when we arrived. the breakfast is very limited. very close to the historic section of annapolis
– Helpful staff
– Not fancy, but still – breakfast
– Comfy bed
– Clean room
– Good parking location
Crowne Plaza Annapolis
One of our top picks in Annapolis – and a guest favorite.
This Annapolis hotel is near the U.S. Naval Academy and Annapolis Mall. The completely non-smoking hotel offers guest rooms with free wireless internet access and flat-screen TVs.Sheraton Annapolis features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests can use the modern business center. The Annapolis Bar & Grill is also available on-site.Guest rooms at the Annapolis Sheraton are equipped with microwaves and coffee makers. Work desks are also included.The Maryland State Capitol is within a short drive of the Sheraton in Annapolis. Quiet Waters State Park and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge are also nearby.
- Welcoming front staff and the sweet snack waiting in the room
- The staff were friendly and professional. The bed was clean and comfortable–we got a good night’s rest! We checked out the gym and the pool on our last day but did not swim (it looked clean though you could smell the chlorine). The buffet breakfast was good and the variety was sufficient. The service staff at breakfast were very kind to us. The location is right across the street from a shopping mall, nearby restaurants, and a 15 minute drive to historic Annapolis. I wonder if there is a shuttle to the historic part of the city?
- I would add a microwave to the room. I love the decor of the room and the hotel.
- The bed was comfortable and the shower was very nice.
- Courtney at the front desk was very sweet and welcoming!
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is located in Annapolis in the region of Maryland, just 27 miles from Washington, DC.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 22 miles from SpringHill Annapolis, and National Harbor is 28 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Cleanliness of room. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good
- Lots of options for breakfast (which was included in the stay), clean hotel with friendly staff. Room was great. TV was Netflix/ Hulu enabled, all I had to do was enter my login info and was all set to stream. Would stay again!
Great suite with separate areas. Very friendly staff. Breakfast was the only meal available but was adequate.
Great stay overall.
- Staff was helpful and pleasant food great location nice
- Convenient location to my stay; easy access to highways; quiet; quality of accommodations; ample complimentary breakfasts, pleasant staff
Top Hotels In Annapolis Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Annapolis Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Annapolis Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Annapolis Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!