10 Best Hotels To Stay In Annapolis Junction Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Annapolis Junction Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Annapolis Junction Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Annapolis Junction Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Annapolis Junction Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Annapolis Junction Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Annapolis Junction Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Annapolis Junction Maryland:
Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Business District
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Business District offers accommodations in Annapolis Junction, just 20 miles from Washington, DC.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 15 miles from Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Annapolis, and National Harbor is 26 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Room was clean and comfy. The bar tender was very customer oriented. My meal was decent it could have been better. But overall my stay couldn’t have been better.
- Well appointed hotel with good facilities and friendly staff.
- Great property and good value for the price. Staff was exemplary. Room quite comfy. Food and drinks available. Free wi-fi worked well w/o the upsale upgrade. Fitness and pool facilities. Easy access location if not very scenic.
- Beds were comfortable and the rooms were set up very nicely.
- Beautiful deor,very clean and new. The bedding is gorgeous and comfortable.
TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort Meade
This hotel is located in the center of National Business Park in Annapolis Junction. It has an outdoor pool, and offers spacious suites with cable TV and fully-equipped kitchens.Suites at the TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort Meade have a seating area and a well-lit work desk. The kitchens include a microwave and dishwasher. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Suites Baltimore Fort Meade provides laundry facilities on site. The hotel offers coffee and newspapers in the lobby, and provides a local restaurant delivery service.Washington DC is only 18 miles from the TownePlace Suites Baltimore Fort Meade. The Patuxent Wildlife Center is 2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Near Ft. Meade
Situated only minutes away from the Savage Mill retail center in the charming city of Jessup, Maryland, this hotel provides guests with comfortable accommodations in a convenient location.Ideally placed near a number of area freeways, the Comfort Inn Ft Meade Savage Mill allows guests to easily explore a variety of nearby attractions, including the Six Flags America amusement park, Laurel Park horse racing track and the Merriweather Post Pavilion entertainment venue.While staying at the Comfort Inn Savage Mill, guests can take advantage of a variety of modern and thoughtful amenities, such as an on-site fitness center as well as a complimentary continental breakfast.
- The hotel offered a lot of amenities at a great price. Unfortunately, the cleaning staff are very rude and not welcoming at all. Other than that, great place to stay! Front desk staff are friendly.
- The location was convenient for our needs and being able to have our pet with us was important.
- I loved the fact that I got to check in about 2 hours early because I was exhausted. Thank you for that.
Bagels, juice & cold cereal were my daily fare. The accessibility to the highway and the in-room microwave & refrigerator make this my number 1 choice in the area.
The staff is always pleasant, helpful & accommodating. They are very responsive to guests needs!
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable
Fridge, microwave, heating/AC system, hairdryer in the room
Great for visiting DC by a car (40-50 min drive from DC downtown)
Holiday Inn Columbia East-Jessup
Located in Jessup, 23 miles from Washington, DC, Holiday Inn Columbia East-Jessup features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Baltimore is 12 miles from Holiday Inn Columbia East-Jessup, and National Harbor is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 6 miles from Holiday Inn Columbia East-Jessup.
- Cleanliness, location, updated property, breakfast
- The staff were friendly and the place was clean and comfortable.
- Most places offer a free breakfast. Not this place though.
- The staff was very helpful, courteous and friendly.
- The staff in the breakfast area were extremely friendly and accommodating. The selection of food was wonderful, and replenished with hot eggs and sausage when they ran low. When I asked if they could not put the fruit on the french toast because I am allergic to strawberries, she made a special plate just for me! That’s true customer service.
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Less than a half-mile from shopping at Arundel Mills, this hotel provides a free shuttle to Baltimore Washington International Airport, 6 miles away. It features 2 pools, an on-site restaurant and rooms with a 40-inch flat-screen TV.An iPod dock and free Wi-Fi are provided in every spacious room at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. A small fridge and a contemporary bathroom with luxury bath amenities are included.The Arundel Preserve Hotel provides dining at Grillfire restaurant. It serves American cuisine and is open all day. A full bar with creative house cocktails is also available. Vivo Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar is also on site and specializes in Italian cuisine.Relax at the hotel’s indoor or outdoor pool. 24-hour fitness and business facilities are on-site for guest convenience.This hotel is 1 miles from the Baltimore/Washington Parkway and about 3.5 miles from the entrance to Fort Meade. Downtown Baltimore is 14 miles away.
- Photos didn’t do it justice! Everything was perfect! I would love to come back with my husband !
- I loved the serene atmosphere, the location, and the Griller Rrestaurant. Staff were amicable and helpful. Appropriate amenities in the room.
- It was very clean and well kept up. Because I went there in 2012 and looks just as good now is it did then. They really did a great job keeping it up.
- The cleanliness was excellent, and rooms were very comfortable.
- This property is 5* through and through – super modern with all the mod-cons you’d expect: including a personalised coffee maker in the room, and good free coffee in the lobby each morning! The staff here are super – from an early checkin with friendly Shariff and the manager, to a laughter-filled ride to the nearby airport with the shuttle driver. We also used the gym here, and found it to be complete enough for a good upper, and lower, body workout.
Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport
One of our best sellers in Hanover! This all-suite hotel is located off of the Baltimore-Washington Highway and offers free shuttle service to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. It features a fitness center and free in-room Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each studio at Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport. A kitchenette with stovetop, dishwasher, and microwave is included.A business center is located off of the 24-hour lobby at this Hanover hotel. The free laundromat is also available 24 hours a day.Baltimore city center is less than 14 miles from the Hanover Candlewood Suites. The Arundel Mills Mall and Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament are 5 minutes away by car.
- Great place to relax very clean & comfortable!
- The staff was very friendly and I liked that the room was recently updated and very clean
- The whole room was lovely. The bed was very comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and quiet.
- Close to Maryland Live. Off main area of casino but great place with nice rooms. Only place we stay when going to casino due to cost.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Laurel
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Laurel is located in Laurel, just 15 miles from Washington, DC.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Baltimore is 20 miles from Fairfield Inn Laurel, MD, and National Harbor is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- It was clean and I was on an extended stay so it was nice to have a laundry room down on the first floor.
- unable to reply to 2 above. Typical computer mystery.
It was clean and the price was reasonable. Breakfast was good.
It is located near shopping malls and is close to Washington, DC.
- Looks like the hotel was recently renovated. The staff was super friendly. The breakfast was great. They had excellent coffee too
- More lighting around the building.. the parking was full.. not enough handicap parking.
Sleep Inn & Suites Laurel
The Sleep Inn & Suites hotel is conveniently located next to the Laurel Park horse racing venue. This Laurel, MD hotel is close to Historic Savage Mill shopping destination, Fort Meade military facility, FedExField (home of the Washington Redskins football team), Oriole Park at Camden Yards (home of the Baltimore Orioles baseball team) and the Verizon Center sports and entertainment arena.All guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, safes, coffee makers, desks and flat-screen TVs with cable. In addition, some rooms have sofa sleepers. Handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.Laundry facilities are available on the property. There is a manager’s reception available for guest enjoyment; please ask the hotel for more details. Hotel amenities and features include free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free continental breakfast, free local calls and free coffee.After a busy day, guests at the this Laurel hotel will enjoy relaxing in the indoor heated pool. Be sure to take advantage of the exercise room. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like a public computer with Internet access, computer hook-ups in all rooms, and access to copy and fax services. Meeting facilities are available to accommodate a variety of functions.Additional nearby points of interest include Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Lincoln Memorial monument, Merriweather Post Pavilion outdoor concert venue, Six Flags Great Adventure theme park, and the University of Maryland. A Six Flags package that includes theme park tickets and pizza is available; contact the hotel directly for more information.Laurel is in the center of three major cities: Annapolis, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Visitors can enjoy hiking, biking and fishing along the beautiful Patuxent River waterfront. Several shopping malls, numerous antique shops and a variety of restaurants are in the surrounding area.
My check in experience was very pleasant I advise the rep that I may
want to extend my night! Mind you I didn’t check in until after 11pm!
And the next day at 11 am a cleaning lady walked right into my room and
didn’t knock! So I called down to the front desk and asked what was
check out and was told it was 11! Never got a call asking if I was
checking out just barged in my room! So during check out I spoke to the
rep at the desk hassan and explained what happen and he said oh that’s
just house keeping like it was ok! He could care less about the incident
so no I won’t be staying there again
- Bed was comfortable, location is great, plenty of entertainment and places to eat and shop. Parking is safe and secure.
- The hotel is centrally located and has good for parking, both for cars and bicycles (the latter being a slightly unusual personal request). I was able to leave luggage for a day at no extra cost and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast is served from 6.30am to (I think) 10am and is good variety, especially for self-service. There is a fridge and tea/coffee facilities in each room and good wi-fi.
- Comfortable beds. Large showers. Rooms didn’t feel cramped.
- The bed was so comfortable it felt like I was sleeping on a cloud
- My check in experience was very pleasant I advise the rep that I may
Aloft Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Aloft Arundel Mills BWI Airport offers accommodations in Hanover, just 25 miles from Washington, DC. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Baltimore is 11 miles from Aloft Arundel Mills BWI Airport, and National Harbor is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 3.1 miles from Aloft Arundel Mills BWI Airport.
- The bed was really comfortable and the shower head was amaIng
- The room had a nice design but terrible sound quality
Liked that the hotel is pet friendly, free 24/7 shuttle service, bar and courtyard areas. The room was ok but a little too preppy for us. We didn’t care for the window unit AC vs. ductwork.
Didn’t like Waiting 30 minutes for shuttle service at times but drivers were pleasant.
Didn’t like ordering breakfast bowls from a kiosk or how they tasted or how they came in a small cardboard soup container. Tell Mgmt. to scrap that idea and go to a continental breakfast instead. This is extremely impersonal and too sterile feeling.
Nothing to eat is complimentary and staff was eager to point that out.
Staff were not very friendly and appeared they were not happy at all to be working, but then again this is the D.C. area, maybe that is the norm.
- Love the Aloft chain of hotel. Very trendy and user friendly!
- The shuttle drivers were punctual and friendly. The shuttle would take you to the nearby mall and restaurants or airport. This was extremely helpful.
Ramada BWI Airport
Ramada BWI Airport is located in Hanover, just 25 miles from Washington, DC. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Baltimore is 10 miles from Ramada BWI Airport, and National Harbor is 31 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The bathroom was well lit for makeup. The tv was large and the bed was very comfortable.
- Room was good for the rate! Check in staff was friendly
- It was good to have night lights in the room and bathroom. We older folks need to be careful not to fall in strange places and the light was enough to keep us oriented. The beds were comfortable.
- We stay at this hotel every time that we fly out of BWI because they have free shuttle service to the airport. Nothing fancy but nice and clean. The only issue we had was that we didn’t realize that they only offer the free long term parking if you book your room directly with them. If you book with booking.com, there is a $5/day fee. Still pretty reasonable.
- The hotel was convenient to my destination, the lobby was very attractive.
Top Hotels In Annapolis Junction Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Annapolis Junction Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Annapolis Junction Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Annapolis Junction Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!