10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anna Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Anna Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anna Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anna Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anna Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anna Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anna Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anna Valencia Community:
Hotel San Diego
Offering free Wi-Fi and comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, this hotel is located in the town of Novetlè, between Xàtiva and Canals and only 30 minutes’ drive from the beaches on the Mediterranean coast.The spacious rooms at Hotel San Diego feature elegant décor with classic finishes. Each of them includes a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a lounge-dining room where breakfast is served. There is also a 24-hour reception and free private parking available on site.Valencia’s famous City of Arts and Sciences can be reached in approximately 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The hotel is well situated if you need to be in that area but dont expect to be in the centre of a tourist area. The staff are very nice and I found the room to be new, fresh, very clean and comfortable. The room was also fairly spacious which is unusual these days. Once inside the hotel you begin to appreciate how nice it is. Car parking facilities are available but I left my car outside in the street as it was easy to park there anyway.
- The hospitality of the couple was wonderful. The hotel itself was nice, very neat and clean.
- The staff were really nice and really helpful. The breakfast was very good and excellent value. The hotel was very clean and the bed comfortable. The garage was great for parking our motorbike.
- Great garage. Spacious and comfortable modern rooms with very effective air con
- la limpieza de las habitaciones y la amabilidad del personal
One of our top picks in Xàtiva.Featuring modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, Vernisa is set in the center of Xàtiva, 650 feet from its historic center with shops and bars. It has a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Each air-conditioned room at Vernisa features a balcony. There is flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Vernisa’s restaurant. Spanish cuisine is offered for dinner.Xàtiva Railway Station is just 1,000 feet from the hotel. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and Valencia, Gandia and the nearest beaches can be reached in less than an hour by car.
The central location.
Secure garage parking is available for an extra 12 euros per day.
Staff were very friendly.
Rooms and hotel are very clean.
Nice to have a balcony.
Junior suites are worth paying extra for.
- Perfect location in a nice small town, close to many excellent restaurants and bars. Very friendly reception. Easy to find, easy to get to, easy to find parking.
- The staff were very friendly & helpful. They booked several taxis to the wedding we were attending & told us to ring them if we needed help getting back to the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- The room was great! We got a junior suite and we were impressed by the size and cleanliness of the place. Also the room is very well designed. Would definitely come back if we had the chance. Staff was also very friendly. Great value for money!
- Nice room, helpful staff and good location. 10 out of 10 🙂
- The central location.
Mont-Sant Hotel is located on the mountain which leads to Xàtiva Castle, where the Borgias were born. It is a boutique hotel with a swimming pool and sauna.Set in an old farm house, the Mont-Sant is surrounded by gardens. The rooms all have free wired internet, a mini-bar and air conditioning.The surrounding Valencian countryside is ideal for cycling and hiking.Mont-Sant is 31 mi from the beaches of the Costa Blanca. Free private parking is offered on site. There is easy access to Valencia by car via the nearby A-7 road.
Definitely loved being in nature felt very secluded and views were fabulous
Restaurant staff were very friendly
- A quiet hotel in beautiful tranquil surroundings. The hotel staff went out of their way to be helpful and the food in the restaurant was exceptional. A perfect place to relax.
- Perfectly situated just under the castle (in fact the hotel has some 13c features). Quiet. Delicious food. Swimming pool and lovely gardens to wander around and explore. Fabulous views. Moderately difficult to find – follow signs to the castle and not your sat nav!
- Interesting historical location beautiful gardens and helpful staff
SUPERB- everything was perfect.
Beautiful location – tranquil- gorgeous gardens- amazing views
Beautiful rooms and dinner in the restaurant was exquisite.
I can not recommend this place HIGHLY ENOUGH….it is SUPERB, we will definitely be back
- Definitely loved being in nature felt very secluded and views were fabulous
Casa Aldomar is located in Xàtiva’s old town, 650 feet from La Seo Cathedral. It is a converted weaver’s house offering a roof terrace and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Aldomar feature whitewashed walls and terra cotta floors. They are equipped with air conditioning and heating, and they each have a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily in the Casa Aldomar’s bright breakfast room. There is also a variety of good restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Casa Aldomar has a library with board games and sofas, and there is also an interior courtyard with tables and chairs where you can sit and relax.Xàtiva Castle is a 15-minute walk from the Aldomar. You can reach the city of Valencia in 45 minutes by car.
- Very nice place with an extra helpful owner who will show you nearby restaurants and places to see in the area I recommend a one-day car trip to Bocairent and the Pou Clar waterfalls
- Jose was a brilliant host who told us where to go and where to eat. He couldn’t have been more helpful.
- Lovely friendly welcome from I an who came to search for us when we got lost!! Beautifully restored townhouse, clean & comfortable rooms. I loved the t race at the top of the house, a special place to sit on an evening.
- The bed was very comfortable and the location was perfect. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Fantastic little hotel/guesthouse on a quiet traffic free street in the old town.
We has the suite which was very spacious, the walled terrace and roof terrace were great places to relax and the ‘honesty bar’ was a very nice touch. Complimentary breakfast was lovely, with warm croissants, fresh fruit, juice and cheeses.
The owners, Ian and Josetxu were extremely helpful in providing information on Xativa – best places to eat etc.
Will definitely be back!
La Maga Rooms
Located in Xàtiva’s old town, this boutique hotel has views of Xàtiva Castle from its rooms located in higher floors. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at La Maga Rooms feature minimalist décor. Each one has a private bathroom with modern fittings.Breakfast is served on the terrace, where guests can enjoy views of the old town.Xàtiva town center is just 5 minutes’ walk away from La Maga Rooms. With easy motorway access, the hotel is around 45 minutes’ drive from Valencia.
- Wonderful location for castle, old town and walking trails. Estella was very helpful.
- The owner went out of her way to make us feel welcome and we even had the fun experience of taking two motorbikes up in a lift for second floor parking. Location is great although we found it a little hard to find at first. Estela made us breakfast in her kitchen which was wonderful and she has great English. The style of room is open plan which extends to the shower and toilet – only share a room with close friends (!). Wonderful location for exploring the town.
Very nice place , they have few rooms in a narrow old street.
Wi-fi works well
- We had the junior suite, so there was a mezzanine floor and ample space for the two of us. Plenty of light, big wet room style shower area. There is parking in the surrounding areas near the hotel, but note, some of the roads are tight, as you are in the old town. It was extremely easy to walk into the centre of town and to go up to the castle. The area was pretty quiet at night, so no traffic noise to keep you up or wake you up early!
- Estela was extremely helpful and friendly, the room very clean and cool. We could even log in to Netflix on the TV. Will visit again!
Hotel del Arbol
Located in Xàtiva, Hotel del Arbol provides free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The property has a playground.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, some units at Hotel del Arbol also feature a city view. All rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves European cuisine.Hotel del Arbol has a terrace.Gandía is 26 miles from the hotel, while Cullera is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- There was nobody in the hotel when we arrived and the check-in machine didn’t work. We had to wait for a while till somebody showed up to let us in. The restaurant and bar at the hotel were closed.
- The closeness of the Opel garage,my car had broken down !! Near the town centre for bars and cafes etc.
- Interesting old building, walking distance to centre of town. Comfy bed, clean.
- Hotel had a great deal of Spanish character in a neighborhood. Although the restaurant was unavailable due to a private party. There were two restaurants within walking distance.
- Hotellet ligger mycket bra till i ena hörnet av Plaza Mayor. Bra WiFi. Buffefrukost ingick i priset. Hotellet har avtal med ett parkeringsgarage. Det ligger 5 minuters gångväg från hotellet och kostar 10€. Ta med biljetten till hotellreceptionen så läggs betalningen på hotellnotan och du får ett kvitto när du ska hämta ut bilen.
El Racó de la Pintora
El Racó de la Pintora is a rustic hotel located 17 mi from Xátiva. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. All air-conditioned rooms offer garden views.Each room comes with a TV and wardrobe. They feature wooden floors and walls. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The covered terrace, overlooking the garden, doubles as a restaurant and bar. Here you can try local specialties, such as paella, a variety of rice dishes and homemade desserts.There is a small library and lounge with a fireplace, where you can enjoy reading in the winter. In summer you can play table football in the garden. A laundry service is available and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- This small, nice, family hotel was one of the best. Rooms are clean. Dinner and breakfast homemade and very tasty. Very friendly owners and Caramelo. This hotel small spot of the peace. Thank you we really enjoyed to be their.
- Brilliant Hotel, we liked everything about it. If it is peace and tranquility you are looking for then this is hard to beat. Emeilo and his staff could not do enough for us and we very much appreciated his efforts in making our stay so enjoyable. We would recommend this hotel without question.
- Nice people and nice place.If you need to just relax and enjoy the area, also Valencia centre is only 25 mins away by car so very convenient. Need to add some extra dishes to menu is my main comment, but enjoyed our stay.
- Our hosts could not do enough. Delicious home cooked food, especially the tapas, spotlessly clean. Great location for both Valencia and other main locations. As bikers, this area also has Great mountain roads not far away. Already looking at going back for more.
The room was lovely, spacious and confortable. The bathroom was very nice too and spacious.
Must be a lovely place to stay in season as it has a lovely garden with a terrace and a swimming pool.
Hotel de Montaña La Rocha
Located in Quesa, Hotel de Montaña La Rocha features a tennis court and garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. Guest rooms at Hotel de Montaña La Rocha include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Cheste is 55 miles from Hotel de Montaña La Rocha, while Cullera is 40 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 51 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Set in Rafelguaraf, Casa Sibarita is a boutique hotel boasting a terrace and a shared lounge. With a bar, the property also features on-site dining. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom, and some rooms at Casa Sibarita have a terrace. At the accommodations every room is equipped with a seating area. Breakfast is included.Casa Sibarita offers an outdoor pool. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the hotel can find nearby.Valencia is 29 mi from Casa Sibarita. Valencia Airport is 30 mi from the property.
We always seek out an experience that is unique, where you can experience the local scene. Rafelguaraf is a lovely place to be. We were made very welcome by everyone we met.
Sophie, Charlotte and Merv made us feel very special. Nothing was too much trouble.
A super place to stay, but you need wheels, to see what there is to see!
- Lovely everything and the owners where beautiful persons. So friendly and helpful and likeable. We really recommend this place. A beautiful house and so clean and super nice interior. Big love!!!
- Great place to stay.lovely host. For an overnight stay recommended.
- Very friendly staff, good breakfast. The house was very beautifully decorated!
- Great food, good pool, helpful friendly owner and nicely decorated old building
- We always seek out an experience that is unique, where you can experience the local scene. Rafelguaraf is a lovely place to be. We were made very welcome by everyone we met.
Hotel Gasaqui provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Ayelo de Malferit. This 3-star hotel offers a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk. Every room includes a private bathroom, and certain rooms also offer a terrace. At Hotel Gasaqui the rooms have a closet and a TV.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation has a playground.Staff at Hotel Gasaqui are available to give advice at the 24-hour front desk.Gandía is 26 miles from the hotel, while Cullera is 40 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- We used this hotel as an overnight stop from Barcelona to Malaga. Right off the (non toll) highway and easy to find. Very quiet and clean. Mattress was comfortable and shower was good. Good value breakfast.
- very close to motorway for a quick overnight stop, easy to find and helpful staff.
- The beds were confortable and the shower area is massive. A complementary cooled water bottles were avaialble as soon as we arrived from a hot weather.
- The pool and getting the car beside the room. Lovely sheets, good beds.
- La amabilitad y predisposición de todos los empleados. Eficientes y atentos.
Top Hotels In Anna Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anna Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anna Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anna Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!