10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anna Maria Island Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Anna Maria Island Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anna Maria Island Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anna Maria Island Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anna Maria Island Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anna Maria Island Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anna Maria Island Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anna Maria Island Florida:
Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club, Autograph Collection
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club, Autograph Collection is located in Holmes Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sarasota is 16 miles from Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club, Autograph Collection, and Siesta Key is 19 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Bradenton Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Bradenton Beach resort is less than 15 miles from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. Guests at the Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort can enjoy private beach access, water sports activities, and a daily continental breakfast.All accommodations feature a microwave, a small refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities. A sitting area with a sofa bed is included, as well.Guests can stay connected with free Wi-Fi or relax with a beach massage. An outdoor pool, as well as scooter and bike rentals are also available.Guest are 9 miles from Robinson Preserve and less than 13 miles from the Mote Marine Laboratory Aquarium. Ringling Museum is 14 miles away.
- The staff was very nice and friendly, bed was good the room was always clean.
- Best kept secret anywhere. Let’s keep it that way
- Check in and out was great, excellent location, very friendly staff.
- Julie was most helpful & friendly. Nice meeting Carol, also.
- great places to walk to Beautiful beach great pool.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bradenton West
One of our top picks in Bradenton.The Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West is located next to the South Trail Village Shopping Center. Guests will enjoy an outdoor pool on site and free Wi-Fi in all areas.Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in every room of this Bradenton hotel. All rooms feature cable TV and suites include a microwave and a small refrigerator.A fitness center is on site at the Bradenton West Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. Guests can also access a hot tub and deck at this hotel.The shores of Bradenton Beach are just 6 miles away and Sarasota city center is a 20 minute drive from this hotel. The De Soto National Memorial is a 15 minute drive away.
- The breakfast staff was pleasant and very helpful.
- Staff was very friendly and professional, room was very comfortable and clean. Good proximity to Anna Maria.
- The bathrooms were clean and updated. The beds were ok. Breakfast was decent.
- The breakfast staff were friendly and kept the food fresh.
- Everything was good the breakfast included was great
Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel
One of our top picks in Bradenton.Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel is located in Bradenton, just 9 miles from Sarasota.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siesta Key is 13 miles from Best Western Plus Manatee, and St. Petersburg is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Beds were very comfortable. Clean bathroom with a good shower. Friendly staff. Nice amenities (water, coffee). Had other plans, so didn’t partake of breakfast but it looked good.
- Although the room was dated it was clean. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.
- Very comfortable room with a great bed. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice this place was.
- Great front desk staff and manager, friendly housekeepers, good selection and convenience of complimentary dining set up, and nicely updated room especially the bathroom.
- The Manager Chris checked us in and was extremely pleasant! Our room was ready early, what a plus!! The room was tastefully decorated, very roomy and inviting! Beds were very comfortable! The breakfast choices were fabulous and delicious! I will definately return and highly recommend this hotel to friends and family! Hats off to Chris and his wonderful staff, keep up the good work :.)
Zota Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Longboat Key – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Zota Beach Resort is located in Longboat Key in the region of Florida. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Mote Marine Aquarium is 6 miles from Zota Beach Resort, and Mote Marine Laboratory is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 6 miles from Zota Beach Resort.
- I was in the old section (with a view of the parking lot), I had been promised a view of the pool.
- Great location, beach and pool incrediable, superb beach.
- Room perfectly clean, fabulous ocean view, attentive staff. A joy!!
- We loved the resort. We loved how close it was to the beach. The beach chairs were comfortable. The pool is beautiful. The dinner we had at the restaurant was great. The staff in every area treated us very well. We had a wonderful stay. Thank you!
- Great bed, great view… conciërge was excellent… Dan I think…. helped with restaurant Reservation.
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton
One of our top picks in Bradenton – and a guest favorite.
Located in Bradenton, 11 miles from Sarasota, Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siesta Key is 16 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton, and St. Petersburg is 20 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The bed was excellent. Liked the location near to the old downtown Bradenton.
- Lovely old hotel that kept much of its charm when remodeled and modernized. It’s convenient to major routes to nearby towns and walking distance to nearby old town Bradenton, the water, and excellent dining.
- I love building architecture and this building is a re-engineered palace from a bygone age.
- Staff were helpful in all ways. Great location and breakfast was good. Room was first class
- Plenty parking space. Walking distance to restaurants and bars
Turtle Crawl Inn – Longboat Key
One of our top picks in Longboat Key.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Turtle Crawl Inn is on Longboat Key Island, a 20 minute drive from downtown Sarasota. Guests of these beach-side accommodations can enjoy a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.A kitchen with a dining area is part of each unit at the Turtle Crawl Inn. Rooms are furnished with a private balcony, living area with a sofa bed, and cable TV with DVD player.Guests can walk through the tropical grounds, use the barbecue facilities, or walk a few steps to the beach. On-site laundromat is available for added convenience.The shops and restaurants at Saint Armand’s Circle are 7 miles from the Turtle Crawl Resort Inn. Sarasota Bradenton International Airport is a 20 minute drive away.
- Closeness to excellent beach and friendly staff and other clients. Close to great restaurants and grocery
- The property is beachfront and many of the rooms have a lovely view.
- private quite close to town beach chairs laundry on site
- The position is the selling point, right on the beach.
- Rooms clean and we’ll equipped Staff friendly and helpful
Courtyard by Marriott Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront
This Courtyard hotel is just 10 minutes’ walk from the Manatee Players Riverfront Theatre. It offers an outdoor pool overlooking the Manatee River, and the modern Bistro Restaurant and Lounge.Rooms at Courtyard Marriott Bradenton Sarasota feature modern décor and wood furniture. Each includes cable TV with HBO, a coffee maker and ergonomic work space.The outdoor pool is lined with sun loungers and palm trees. Guests can enjoy Manatee River views from the hot tub, or use Marriott Bradenton Riverfront’s fitness center.The Bistro Restaurant is open all day, and has a stylish lounge. Free coffee is available in the Courtyard Marriott Bradenton Riverfront’s lobby.Manatee Memorial Hospital is next door, and the Manatee Village Historical Park is within 15 minutes’ walk. Sarasota Bradenton International Airport is an 8 miles drive.
My scrambled eggs and toast came out cold, dry and tasted like they had been sitting in the kitchen for a long time. They forgot to make my friends oatmeal and when they did bring it, it was watery instant oatmeal. We asked for our $23 back at it took them over a half hour to figure out how to refund our money. Don’t waste your time or money.
The best think that I can think it that it was close to where we were taking a workshop.
- Everything was wonderful. Darlene who cleaned my room was very helpful and friendly, accommodating my schedule and requests for extra coffee!
- The holel is located in front of the Manatee River, a beautiful location! Enjoyed walking along the river.
- Location and view of water on 5th floor we’re perfect!!! Bistro on-site was like a small Starbucks. Limited breakfast options but better than Continental breakfast. The desk staff was professional, pleasant and helpful. Conference event and facility well managed. Buffet for 175 people offered variety, great quantity, indoor and outdoor seating, and pleasant environment. Thank you!
- The room was really nice. We had just come off a cruise so we really appreciated the huge bathroom. Access to the River walk made this location outstanding. I like that they have a bistro with a bar on site.
- My scrambled eggs and toast came out cold, dry and tasted like they had been sitting in the kitchen for a long time. They forgot to make my friends oatmeal and when they did bring it, it was watery instant oatmeal. We asked for our $23 back at it took them over a half hour to figure out how to refund our money. Don’t waste your time or money.
Days Inn Bradenton – Near the Gulf
This Bradenton motel is next to Desoto Square Mall and 6 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every simply designed room at the Days Inn Bradenton-Near the Gulf. All rooms include a satellite TV and air conditioning.Parking is free at the Days Inn. Heather Hills Golf Club is a 12-minute walk from the motel. The South Florida Museum is 2.5 miles away.
- Nothing this was the dirtiest loudest hotel I have ever stayed in
- We did not like the property location because it was too noisy at night to sleep. The room was very basic and not what I thought it should be for $100 a night.
- Location near area wanted to check out for future home.
- The front staff were awesome and so was housekeeping. They went above and beyond to help us. I also liked the location.
- Great location. Everything was close with lots of options.
Quality Inn Bradenton – Sarasota North
One of our top picks in Bradenton.This Bradenton, Florida hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator. Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 3 miles from the hotel.Each room at Quality Inn Bradenton Sarasota North is also furnished with a microwave and coffee facilities. Guests can watch cable TV or make free local telephone calls from every room.A business center is available at the Quality Inn Bradenton North. The hotel has a daily continental breakfast.The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is 3 miles from the hotel. The Quality Inn Bradenton Sarasota is 3 miles from the New College of Florida.
- Staff at desk for checkout was wonderful, very helpful
Nothing about the place was likable.
When I checked out the owner did apologize. Said she has never had any trouble, and she had stayed there that previous night.
- The motel was quiet and the parking was easy. Breakfast was waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, fruit, toast, muffins, and yogurt. All of our issues were addressed and mainly answered & corrected. Older lady working at desk was extra helpful and polite (not the same for older man!). The building was clean on the outside.
- Although the hotel is not located in a great part of town, it was easily accessible to restaurants, coffee, the beach, etc.
- The staff for the most part was friendly and tried to be helpful. Waffles were the right size and tasted good.
Top Hotels In Anna Maria Island Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anna Maria Island Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anna Maria Island Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anna Maria Island Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!