10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anhée Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Anhée Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anhée Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anhée Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anhée Namur Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anhée Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anhée Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anhée Namur Province:
Hotel Les Jardins De La Molignée
This quaint, idyllic 4-star hotel offers elegant accommodations in a picturesque environment, in between Namur and Dinant – the portals to the Belgian Ardennes.Situated right near the River Meuse and the charming village center of Anhée, Les Jardins De La Molignée provides a peaceful setting with incredible natural beauty.Take advantage of the hotel’s excellent facilities, such as free Wi-Fi and the indoor pool with its wonderful view of the garden through glass walls. Personal service and luxurious amenities will make you feel right at home.Taste various kinds of delectable cuisine in one of the 3 stylish restaurants and enjoy their warm, informal atmosphere. Weather permitting, you can sit out on the lovely terrace in the courtyard and sip your favorite drink.
- We like the location of the hotel, the welcome and friendliness of the staff. The room was clean and comfortable as were the rest of the facilities. The restaurants were within walking distance and the food was excellent. The breakfast at the hotel was fresh and plentiful. A great place to stay.
- We liked the swimming pool. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Wide choice of restaurants to go out. Great bar next door. I would return to this hotel in the future.
- easy location, clean and comfortable hotel. Restaurants nearby at walking distance.
- very friendly people there, helped with directions
- la gentillesse du personnel, la piscine agréable et le petit déjeuné copieux
Chateau de la Poste
Located in Maillen in the region of Namur Province, 23 miles from Durbuy, Chateau de la Poste features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. The hotel also provides bike rental. Namur is 8 miles from Chateau de la Poste, and Charleroi is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Lovely location, beautiful building and grounds, amazing views. Rooftop terrace and the outside bar with firepit were a nice surprise.
- open space, quiet at nightime, general surroundings. Staff are multiligual, down to earth and correct.
- The beautiful setting, the views, the mirror pond and the outside fire at night on the terrace. Sitting in the drawing room enjoying a glass of vine.
- we stayed at one of the out buildings of the castle. the rooms weren’t too big but everything you need is in there. the bathroom was spacious and clean. the location and the decor were amazing. we received the best welcome by a new employee. The hotel has a plentitude of games available to guests, there is a bar area and the ability to roam the estate was just lovely. The hotel is pretty new (2009) but the character of the older buildings is very well respected. you have a great view from the terrace. the bed was very good. we loved our stay! the price we had to pay was really low for the amount of comfort received.
- A truly gorgeous property, it is like staying at a castle. Cozy, classic and modern decor and vibe. We loved all the accommodations for kids and that the family room we had came with a separate bedroom for kids. The dinner we had at the restaurant was amazing. Yay!
ibis Dinant Centre
One of our top picks in Dinant.Hotel ibis Dinant is a 5-minute drive from central Dinant and has views of Meuse River. It features free Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms and in the lobby, bike rental services and a bar.The hotel rooms are air-conditioned and have a TV, a desk and a telephone. The private bathrooms are equipped with a shower and a toilet.The hotel bar is open 24-hours a day and serves light meals as well as a selection of drinks. During nice weather, you can sit on the terrace and enjoy a view of the river.Just over 150 feet from ibis Dinant, guests can enjoy Dinant’s Casino or one of the many cafes and restaurants. Dinant train station is one mile from the hotel.
- staff are very friendly and location is very close to the main attractions.
- Good location, nice walk into Dinant which is quite an interesting little town. Easy parking, clean. Front of house very pleasant and helpful.
- Location is great, which is convenient for pleasant morning walk and see the sunrise.
- Nice hotel by the river in Dinant, near restaurants and free street parking. Small rooms, but comfortable and clean. We had a very pleasant stay.
- Right in front of the river….nice view and calm during thr night
La Fête au Palais
La Fête au Palais is located in Lustin, just 26 miles from Durbuy. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Namur is 6 miles from La Fête au Palais, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, helpful. Amazing view from windows. Very good breakfast.
- A very warm welcome from Dominique. Lovely, creative room design. We had a room with a mezzanine floor with twin beds on it. I would have preferred a double for ourselves in the main bedroom space. Great restaurant with spectacular views, lovely service and super food.
- Staff was friendly and he tried everything to make us feel welcome. Room was good, everything in order. Fantastic view.
- La situation et la vue de la chambre et le restaurant! Splendide !
- The view is amazing! The reception by the owner was friendly. The menu was fairly limited in choice but food was good quality. The kids and I liked the vibe and will certainly recommend the hotel to others.
Castel de Pont-a-Lesse
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Castel de Pont-a-Lesse offers accommodations in Pont-a-lesse, just 26 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong, darts, and mini-golf at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Namur is 17 miles from Castel de Pont-a-Lesse, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We liked the position where hotel is located with the bush nearby. We enjoyed the bar during evening.
- the location and the standard of the hotel plus the staff are very decent
- Location, nice surrounding area. Big room in the newer area. Staff was nice. Big parking.
- Staff very accommodating. Great walks on site. Beautiful scenery in area.
- it is possible to charge your car which is a very nice service
Hotel Le Moulin Des Ramiers
This authentic 18th-century watermill is in a peaceful setting in the village of Crupet, a 25 minute drive from Namur. It includes free Wi-Fi and a spacious garden with barbecue terrace. Guests can use bicycles for free.In the scenic area of Assesse, the family-run Moulin des Ramiers offers rooms with TV, a minibar and a sitting area. Some of the rooms include views of the garden.The Grotto of St. Anthony of Padua and the 13th-century château are only a 5 minute walk away. Dinant is a 30 minute drive from the mill. Golf de Rougemont is 20 minutes away by car.
- The roomy was very spacious and well equipped. The landlord was extremely helpful suggesting ideas for visits; even supplying photographs and map directions. He was very proud of the lovely breakfast that he provided, which included many homemade items. We couldn’t resist buying some of his lemon marmalade.
- Location, great building, comfortable room and bed, friendly, great breakfast.
- room was comfy and warm, breakfast excellent and copious, and the hotel is lovely and quiet. Perfect
- The manager was very welcoming and helpful. The location was fabulous.
- Super nice atmosphere and I truly enjoyed the breakfast!
Spend a few relaxing days in hotel Cobut, a small family hotel in the heart of the picturesque Molignée Valley, near Namen and Dinant. Enjoy free parking and free Wi-Fi.The hotel offers a pleasant and casual stay in a homey atmosphere. The host and hostess will take their time to make you feel as comfortable as possible.Guests can take beautiful walks or bicycling tours through the varying landscape of the province of Namen. Explore the surrounding area by biking over the new RaVel-lane from Maredret to Dinant and visit the famous Maredsous Abbey.Guests can have a delicious meal in the restaurant. Spend the night on the terrace or in the tavern with a good glass of wine or a cold beer.The environment is ideal for going on short and long hiking and motorcycling trips. The motor-circuit of METTET is 7.5 miles from Cobut. The charming and rural landscape offers surprising views.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful rural landscape (the valley of the Molignée). They also serve dinner (local Belgian and Dutch plates), if you like, and they have famous local Belgian beers from the tap. Very reasonably prices. Breakfast was included and excellent.
- The location was amazing and the hosts were just great. The pumpkin soup and the onion soup require special mention.!! Definitely recommended. The place is in the quiet and picturesque village of Falaen. There is rail biking right opposite to the hotel which was great fun!!
- Everything was very easy. The communication was possible in either english, german or french. The stuff was very helpfull and nice to us. We actually felt like we had been there before. The location is amazing. Either by car, by bicycle or by foot, is worth exploring around. You could really relax and switch off there.
- Friendly, helpful staff! Great food & beer. Local was very picturesque!!!
- Staff were very friendly. Very nice panoramic views in the neighbourhood.
Surrounded by greenery and located right on the Meuse River, this classic villa adds a refined sense of elegance to your peaceful retreat in Wépion.The Villa Gracia is a stately presence in this forested park and provides you with spacious guest accommodations. Come and experience the romantic atmosphere of this residence for yourself.Dating back to the beginning of the 20th century, this hotel boasts a rich interior with decorative period furniture and many details. Start your day with a delightful breakfast in the bright patio and enjoy the soothing view of the grounds.Right on the river, near the small island Ile de Dave, and close to many forests, this hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the region. You can easily go hiking or biking in the region or play a round of golf in the vicinity.
- Beautifull interior, good beds, friendly lady , good breakfast, good advice & booking for restaurant for dinner
- very tired looking hotel which we booked because it had 4 stars. There is no way that this hotel warrants such a rating. Maximum 2 stars and that’s generous
- Lovely hotel , tranquil and pretty setting, touch of old fashioned elegance and kind and freindly staff
- Large garden/grounds to walk the dogs also there was direct access onto the footpath along the river. The room was very large with table and chairs plus additional seating. We had one of the room which had a large balcony over looking the garden.
- The location is very good, a nice garden that leads down to the river. Bed was comfortable and the room large , light, airy with a great balcony to view the garden and the river. Our hostess the only member of staff we saw was friendly and spoke good English
Auberge Grill Le Freyr
Located in Dinant, 26 miles from Durbuy, Auberge Grill Le Freyr features a playground and sun terrace. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Namur is 17 miles from Auberge Grill Le Freyr, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We stayed here for one night on the way back to the ferry. The Auberge is some distance away from Dinant itself but this was no problem as it meant parking on site was easy. Our room was in the main building and was lovely and spacious with a large bathroom with a walk in shower. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. There is an attractive restaurant with seating outside for warm evenings. The evening meal was exceptional – five star rating. I had blanquette de veau with pommes gratin and my husband had prawns in a garlic cream sauce. The sweets were wonderful. If we were travelling through this part of Belgium again we would definitely return. The staff were welcoming and the breakfast was good.
This hotel is very comfortable. We were really enjoying the time we have spent there. Everything was super. The hotel and rooms are heated. So it’s always warm inside even it’s cold outside. The personal is very hospitable and attentive. The food in the restaurant is something special, very delicious!
We really recommend this hotel!
- Room and bath were large and very comfortable. Location was quiet and beautiful. Parking was great
Friendly & helpful staff and good service.
Nice rural location above the River Maas.
- A one night stay whilst travelling between Germany and Holland. May have been difficult to find but using Sat Nav got us straight there. Looked lovelly in the sunshine and inside we got the room over the front consisting of a large bedroom with a large en suit. 5km from Dinnant so almost obliged to have our evening meal there. Extensive menu, we had the advertised mixed grill – OK but just that. The road was quite busy until dark but from then on very quiet so we had a good nights sleep. 2 couples had dogs with them so a good stop if you intent to take your pooch with you
Auberge Des Cretes
Auberge Des Crètes offers rooms with a view in the village of Falmignoul. The fine restaurant has a wine list with champagne and over 100 types of wine.The rooms have a private bathroom and a TV. Each has a view of the park, the garden or the picturesque countryside.When weather is nice, you can sit out on the terrace and enjoy the charming garden views. For dinner, the restaurant serves 3 types of menus, all with fresh products from the local markets.Auberge Des Crètes is located a 12 minute drive from Dinant and a 40 minute drive from Namur.
– The hotel was cozy in nice nature neighborhood.
– Staffs are friendly.
- the breakfast is the best I’ve ever had out of my kitchen. 10/10
- Very good breakfest kind an helpful staff we will come back o
- Comfortable room and bed, very quiet location, beautiful garden and breakfast room. Lovely breakfast.
- Everything, Location, Accommodation, Restaurant and the welcoming and accommodating staff
- – The hotel was cozy in nice nature neighborhood.
Top Hotels In Anhée Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anhée Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anhée Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anhée Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!