10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andrín Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Andrín Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andrín Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andrín Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andrín Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andrín Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andrín Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andrín Asturias:
Hotel La Palma de Llanes
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located just 5 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Llanes, in Asturias. It has a garden with a seasonal swimming pool.The rooms at Hotel La Palma de Llanes feature parquet floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom, and many have views of the Cuera Mountains. Some also have a private balcony.Hotel La Palma de Llanes’ restaurant serves traditional Asturian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from Llanes Municipal Golf Course. The Picos de Europa National Park is a 45-minute drive away.
- The helpful and very pleasant staff. Easy location to find and good parking. Great value and service. Would stay again and recommend to others
- The pillows were as soft as clouds, really comfortable bed and very polite staff
- Very clean. Super friendly staff. Good value for money.
- The staff were most helpful and friendly. Breakfast excellent.
- Great sized room for family. Lovely staff, so friendly. Breakfast was good. Pool and surrounding area was clean and well maintained.
Hotel Spa La Hacienda De Don Juan
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. The Hotel is in the village of Llanes, one of the most famous vacation paradises with beautiful landscapes of Asturias.The Hotel offers impeccable service, ensuring all guests an enjoyable stay. There is an in-house spa, where you will find a peaceful place for physical and mental relaxation. For your complete satisfaction the hotel offers a range of delicious cuisine. The guests rooms provide a welcome haven at the end of a long and eventful day.
- Spacious ,modern,clean with all facilities expected including a balcony terrace as a bonus
- Great location to explore the city. We used the spa and loved it
Great location 5 min to town centre
Plenty of free parking, large room with fridge.
Did not use the spar or pool
- Me gusto la ubicacion esta cerca del centro y al tener parking no tienes que preocuparte por el aparcamiento,desayuno completo,el menu es un poco mas caro que en los demas del pueblo pero en calidad y en servicio se nota la diferencia
- El aparcamiento fabuloso, cubierto o no, y el desayuno fabuloso, las instalaciones todas muy buenas
Hotel Rural La Lluriga
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located on the outskirts of Llanes in an attractive countryside location within close proximity to stunning coastline and beaches, golf courses and 30 minutes drive to the Picos de Europa.Located on almost 4 acres of country estate, this family-run, cozy hotel consists of extensive gardens home to hundred year-old trees, a footpath along the river the flows through the estate and a swimming pool, completed by the fantastic mountain backdrop. There are 16 suites in total located in various different houses and the main building houses a cafe-lounge, reading room with fireplace, board game area and TV room.
- Lovely grounds and swimming pool. Lovely mountain setting.
- Arrived very late due to delays with Ferry. However, staff attentive and helpful even at 23:30 hours. Spacious apartment with all amenities. Beautiful location and will return at a later date to explore
- The buildings – style and accommodation; the view, particularly from breakfast room; and outside space
The hotel was lovely and great view of the surrounding mountains. Family run, friendly staff and really good breakfast.
The hotel and rooms were separate affording privacy and space. Both were really clean and tastefully decorated, especially the hotel.
- The view is very beautiful, room very clean and comfortable and people at reception are very helpful.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This beautiful hotel is set in a restored convent dating from the 17th century, just off Sablón beach in the pretty village of Llanes.The Don Paco lies beside the old town walls and seafront promenade of Llanes, in the Asturias region of Green Spain. The baroque style of the carefully preserved hotel building contrasts with the modern facilities it offers.These include a restaurant set in the impressive chapel, which still retains its original stonework and high, arched ceiling. There is also a comfortable lounge with authentic fireplace – ideal for relaxing with friends or family.A golf course is located nearby. The area is popular for hiking and cycling.Those looking to take advantage of the region’s pleasant climate will enjoy use of the terrace garden or reduced rates at a local golf course.Free parking is available for guests 150 feet from the hotel.
- Hotel staff especially manager brilliant. Great location, spotlessly clean fantastic value for money
- A beautiful hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The restaurant is five star.
- Llanes and the Llanes paseo is remarkable, town is really alive on a weekend.
- Clean, comfortable accommodation. Staff on reception were extremely helpful. Great location. Secure parking available
- Lovely hotel, great receptionist, clean and comfy, excellent location, great value for money
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in the center of Llanes, just 2 minutes’ walk from Puerto Chico Beach, Las Rocas offers charming rooms with large windows overlooking the Cantabrian Sea and the Marina. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The rooms feature classic décor, with dark wood furniture and carpeted floors. They come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s cafeteria with great views of the harbor. Guests can also find restaurants, bars and traditional cider houses within 3 minutes’ walk.The beaches of Toró and El Sablón are 5 minutes’ drive away, and Llanes Golf Club is 1.9 mi away. There are many coastal walks and hiking routes available around Las Rocas, including the San Pedro route.
- Amazing view over the sports harbour, wall to wall windows, very comfortable bed
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel was in a great location, close to restaurants and bars, and just a short walk from the bus station. The view from the room over the port was a bonus.
- Conveniently situated in the centre of Llanes for restaurants and the old quarter. The staff were helpful and the room was large and very clean. We payed extra for secure parking which we thought well worth it as parking is limited.
- Great value for money. Room with a harbour view in the centre of the city.
- the hotel is really close to the beach, the staff was very nice and they speak English, the room was perfectly clean
Villa De Llanes
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located 10 minutes’ walk from Llanes town center and beaches, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a DVD player. Cuesta de Llanes Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.Villa De Llanes Hotel rooms are heated and come with a fan, a TV and DVD player. There is a work desk, and a private bathroom with a bath and amenities.The Villa De Llanes has a bar, and a continental breakfast is available.The hotel offers free parking and a 24-hour front desk. The tour desk can arrange guided excursions, such as Tito Bustillo Cave, 19 mi away.
The location was good. Two minutes from the motorway and 10 minutes walk to the town of Llanes. There was free on site parking. The hotel is quite basic but very clean.
We had the use of free cycles which my husband enjoyed.
There are no ‘frills’ to this hotel. We paid a competitive price and felt it was value for money. We did not have the breakfast so cannot comment in that.
- Close enough to town & beaches, very helpful staff, they don’t speak English but maybe I should learn more Spanish! Did what was required, I’d stay there again.
- the breakfast had an excellent selection of sweet and savoury, hot and cold food.
- Close to town; easily walkable. Offstreet parking. Good breakfast offering.
- Good tourist hotel 10 minutes walk from town. Great parking.
- The location was good. Two minutes from the motorway and 10 minutes walk to the town of Llanes. There was free on site parking. The hotel is quite basic but very clean.
One of our top picks in Llanes.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Miraolas overlooks on the Cantabrian Coast sea, and most rooms have sea views. Located 650 feet from Puertu Chicu Beach. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free motorcycle and bike storage is available.Heated rooms feature carpeted floors or parquet floors, and there is a flat-screen TV, work desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and shower. Hairdryers are available at reception upon request.Buffet breakfast is available in the bright restaurant, and guests can also relax with a drink in the hotel bar. There is also a reading lounge.Miraolas has a 24-hour reception. On-site parking can be reserved for an extra charge.The hotel is just opposite the port, where you can find Ibarrola’s Memory Cubes Sculpture. Llanes Golf Course is 2.2 mi away, and the hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Llanes Train Station.
- Fast check-in, possible to leave luggage after check-out, bright room, nice interior, friendly personal.
- A great location near to the town. The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Good accommodation. Gentleman at reception on arrival was very friendly & helpful.
- The location of the hotel was very convenient, close to the beach and to restaurants area. The breakfast was quite good and excellent value for money. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The location is convenient to walk into town, with several good restaurants within a few minutes’ walk. The room was spotlessly clean, as seems to be standard practice in northern Spain. Our triple room was quite large, and the beds were comfortable. The shower was good, with plenty of hot water and good pressure.
El Indiana Hotel
Indiana is an impressive colonial-style building, surrounded by large gardens and enjoying wonderful views. Each of its stylish rooms has a flat-screen TV and underfloor heating.La Cuesta Golf Course and the beaches of Llanes are just 5 minutes’ drive away. The Picos de Europa Mountains can be reached in 25 minutes by car.The family-run hotel offers a buffet breakfast and room service is available for dinner. There is also a bar, as well as a library with a wide selection of books.Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
- Recomiendo este hotel por su trato amable, las atenciones del personal, ubicacion estupenda para hacer tutismo, Llanes a 5 minutos.. y entorno estupendo. Si volvemos repetimos seguro.
El desayuno era genial.
todo nos gusto.
Muy amable el servicio, nos encontramos con un hotel moderno y super cómodo (sobre todo la cama).
Entorno natural espectacular.
Pagamos el desayuno que iba fuera de la tarifa, y lo disfrutamos mucho.
- Personal muy atento que nos hizo sentir como en casa. La cama muy cómoda y el hotel muy pintoresco de arquitectura sobresaliente
Pues no se que me gustó más, si el paisaje, lo bonito que es el hotel, la amabilidad del personal, te hacen sentir en casa, en fin que mi primer viaje a Asturias no me ha defraudado en absoluto y si volvemos que volveremos ya sabemos donde ir.
Gracias a todos los que hicisteis que nos encontrararamos tan a gusto entre vosotros¡¡¡¡
Hostal Europa Inn
Set in a San Roque de Acebal, this inn is conveniently located next to the motorway and is an ideal base for visiting the regions of Asturias and Cantabria.The Hostal Europa is located near the beautiful town of Llanes, where you can enjoy the stunning beaches of the region. Visit the spectacular Picos de Europa Mountains and the Lakes of Covadonga within easy reaching distance of this property. This hotel is ideal whether you are booking a stay for business or to do some sightseeing in the region.The hostal is located just off the Cantabrian motorway and has a parking facility, making it convenient for those who are traveling by car.
It might be a nice place during a high season, when hotel is in full service.
Do not expect much from breakfast, you will ONE cup of coffee / tea and ONE sandwich. You may eat it in the bar, it is open in the mornings.
La amabilidad del pobre señor de recepción que trabaja por la noche.
Las vistas a Picos de Europa, que no son gracias a los dueños sino a la naturaleza de Asturias.
- Excelente proporción calidad precio, fuimos en familia y la habitación fue excelente.
- La limpieza del hostal y la amabilidad de las chicas que atendían, un encanto !
Es lo que es,un hostal que no esperaba tampoco mucho
No merece un 10 pero tampoco un suspenso!
Buen restaurante para comer.
- It might be a nice place during a high season, when hotel is in full service.
Hotel Puerto Rico
One of our best sellers in Llanes! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Llanes, Hotel Puerto Rico provides free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The property has a shared lounge, and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Potes is 41 miles from Hotel Puerto Rico, while Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 57 miles away.
- Large room with view of the harbour. Excellent value for money.
- Very nice big room, comfortable bed and quality bathroom
- Great location, beautiful rooms, lovely bathrooms, no air conditioning, left the windows opened so it was perfect in terms of cooling however I did get bitten from flyes while I was asleep so if there was a fly screen I would have given this hotel ten out ten
- Good location near to bars and restaurants in old town. Modern and clean rooms.
- Fantastic location and view of the harbour. Spacious room. Friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Andrín Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andrín Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andrín Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andrín Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!