10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andrimont Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Andrimont Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andrimont Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andrimont Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andrimont Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andrimont Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andrimont Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andrimont Liege Province:
Hotel Aux Ecuries De La Reine
Aux Ecuries De La Reine offers modern rooms and family or group accommodations in the heart of the Ardennes. Parking is free and there is an outdoor pool.The accommodations are equipped with private facilities. The bigger lodgings have a fully-equipped kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The outdoor terrace is a nice place to sit during summer. It offers a panoramic view of the valley and the swimming pool. Board games and ping-pong are available to use.The restaurant-brasserie serves various international dishes as well as traditional French cuisine.Aux Ecuries De La Reine is located close to the Francorchamps F1 circuit, Coo waterfall and Plopsacoo amusement park. The area is also ideal for walking, biking and other outdoor activities.
- The hotel is super cosy, spotlessly clean and has a great design, being located in the old stables, which obviously went through excellent renovation. The breakfast was superb, great choice, very nice staff, stylish breakfast room. We really enjoyed our weekend stay! and the location is really convenient to get to Spa or go for a hike.
- Spacious room, excellent breakfast and friendly staff. Nicely maintained property, in typical Ardennes environment.
- Location is perfect for day trips to Plopsa Coo, Spa and the Safari park in Aywaille. There’s a small grocery store opposite the hotel which sells bio fruits and some foodstuff. Our one-bedroom apartment is clean and comfortable and the bathroom is modern.
- Very nice and quiet, pool is very nice although we did not use it. Same for breakfast and staff. Also, the restaurant is very nice and good food.
Nice styling with old elements.
Wonderfull to sit outside for breakfast
Hotel Val De La Cascade
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Val De La Cascade offers accommodations in Stavelot, just 28 miles from Aachen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find ticket service at the property.Liège is 22 miles from Hotel Val De La Cascade, and Durbuy is 19 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 25 miles away.
The hotel is a family business.
Very nice welcome.
Easily accessible by train from Liège (direct line), 5 minutes walk from train station.
One minute walk from famous “cascade de Coo”
It is a small hotel, but the entrance, bar, “eating/drinking” area is huge, comfortable and nicely decorated.
I was given room 18 with huge terrasse and view on river (see picture)
Very good wifi
Room is clean and comfortable.
Mini bar with soft drinks, water, beer : 2 euro a can
Comfortable bed, nice tv
Bathroom : big : very good
I ate two times at restaurant : scramble eggs with cheese accompanied by salad and the day after the trout with chips. Very good.
Many local beers !
In fact, before arriving I thought I would be disappointed because it is small hotel, but I felt better than in a 4 star hotel.
I will certainly come back !
- The place is fantastic- the location is great, everything around is very beautiful and very enetertaining, the room was huge!! With a balcony- and I checked other rooms- they are all great!! But the best- is the stuff and the resto. I have never had a better service and greater food. Just fantastic!! I will definitely go back!!
- Friendly staff. Pets allowed. Nice location near waterfall
- Nice locality, near the waterfalls, shortcut to the Grandprix circuit and back. The breakfast was excellent, lots of choices, we liked that we could prepare our own eggs.
Good setting, especially out of holiday season due to theme park nearby.
Breakfast – but worth 15 euros each day??
- The hotel is a family business.
Hôtel Francorchamps Pitlane Lodge
One of our top picks in Francorchamps.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Francorchamps Pitlane Lodge offers accommodations in Francorchamps. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Maastricht is 30 miles from Hôtel Pitlane Lodge, and Aachen is 23 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 25 miles away.
The hotel was in darkness with a note on the door with a phone number we rang and texted no reply we got into the hotel because someone was leaving we texted again no reply no breakfast, dining room in dark ness
- Excellent wifi connection (gigabit!), nice location very close to circuit and available parking. Very personable welcome.
- I cannot recommend the Pitlane Lodge enough!!! We stayed here for the Belgium Grand Prix 2017 for 5 nights. The location, breakfast, helpfulness and niceness of the people working here were second to none. Top marks for this hotel!!!!
Position close to the circuit, 15 minute walk.
Good breakfast, served to the room was good.
Not much help from the hotel, with parking but I found a slot just around the corner.
- The hotel is perfectly situated for the race circuit. This is the third time I’ve been there over the last 15 years and it get’s better time each time. I can always look forward to a warm welcome after a long drive from England.
- The hotel was in darkness with a note on the door with a phone number we rang and texted no reply we got into the hotel because someone was leaving we texted again no reply no breakfast, dining room in dark ness
Hotel Le Relais de Pommard
One of our best sellers in Francorchamps! Hotel Le Relais de Pommard is located in Francorchamps, 30 miles from Maastricht and 23 miles from Aachen. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Valkenburg is 29 miles from Hotel Le Relais de Pommard, and Liège is 21 miles away. Liege Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- breakfast good easy access to circuit room very comfortable
- The staff were happy to help out making it a very relaxed stay + they allowed us to use the car park and facility’s after we booked out to watch the Tour de France. I will be returning.
Jack the owner.
Very helpful and flexible.
So close to the Spa circuit and very reasonably priced.
I’ll be back.
- If you are looking for a hotel near the Spa Franchorchamps race track this is your place. Pleasant folks, great food.
- The continental breakfast was varied and comprehensive. The staff were friendly and helpful
Hotel de la Source
One of our top picks in Francorchamps.This design hotel overlooks the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps and features a gym, sauna and free Wi-Fi. Hotel de la Source offers rooms with tea- and coffee-making facilities and satellite TV.All of the air-conditioned rooms are spacious and include a work desk and a minibar. A bathrobe and slippers are also provided.Francorchamps is less than a 5 minute drive from de la Source. The key sights of Stavelot, including the Museum of the Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack and Stavelot Abbey are less than 15 minutes away by car.The hotel has a 24-hour reception and offers free private on-site parking.
- Staff very helpful and perfect location for the circuit, secure garage
Hotel is quiet, well insulated, clean and with nice decor
Staff are friendly and v helpful
Good bar and resturant
- Cleanliness, room space, attentiveness of the staff
- The Hotel is ideally located, just few steps from the circuit, and two minutes by car from the entrance to the track. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable, and the restaurant serves good food.
- Best place to stay when doing a trackday at Spa Francorchamps to my knowledge! Underground heated garage perfect for storing cars, staff are good, hotel efficient and rooms are great standard.
Hostellerie Le Roannay
Located in Francorchamps, 30 miles from Maastricht, Hostellerie Le Roannay features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Aachen is 23 miles from Hostellerie Le Roannay, and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from Hostellerie Le Roannay.
- Great staff that made you feel welcome, good restaurant.
- This place is a gem, the standards are just as good as my last visit 30 years ago
Very caring staff, great food, great location, great facilities – well done
Have stayed here over a number of years always great and secure bike parking.
- Great location. Immaculate presentation clean and comfortable room over looking the helipad. Nice…
le coté maison fantôme ; à l’ancienne ,
avec même quelques araignées ( ” 3 au moins )
vétusté des lieux …
Hotel O Mal Aime
The intimate hotel is in the heart the Ardenne Bleue. The hotel offers renovated guest rooms with a private bathroom. Each room has its own color scheme.The original meals for lunch and dinner are made using only fresh products from local producers.From O Mal Aime, the Spa-Franchorchamps racetrack and Malmedy are a 13 minute drive away. Guests can reach Spa in 20 minutes.
- Very modern, urban feel. Very ensign lead. Lovely breakfast
- Breakfast was really good, yummy jams. Bathroom spacious and modern. Bed was comfy. The owner was really pleasant. Stavelot is a pretty villiage.
Nice breakfast only with savoury homemade and regional products.
Very nice meal in restaurant.
- This is a very small hotel with a convivial atmosphere. Great decorations at the restaurant and entrance. The rooms are a bit Spartan, but spacious, clean and comfortable.
- Style, staff, location. Fantastic evening meal and general level of service
Romantik Hotel le Val d’Amblève
The elegant 4-star Romantik Hotel le Val d’Amblève is set in a green valley in the center of the beautiful Ardennes. Enjoy comfort, peace and lovely landscapes.Nestled in a pretty park with centuries-old trees, the Romantic Hotel Le Val D’ambleve is known for its high standard of comfort, peaceful atmosphere and excellent cooking.The abbey, museums, music scenes, theater, thermal baths, race tracks, golf courts, ski area, and hiking paths are all in the nearby area.
The breakfast was delicious. We had dinner as well and it was very nice!
Our room was comfortable (except from a small comment regarding the bed). Unfortunately we did not have the opportunity of using the wellness facilities of the hotel.
Despite the construction works going on in the hotel, we had a very pleasant stay and we almost did not notice the construction works…
- alles was perfect en het restaurant is een aanrader.
- Good room with English TV channels as a bonus, first class meal in the restaurant. Great people.. helpful and friendly.
- The staff were excellent. Thanks to Lars for assistance with a rental car problem and for being so generally helpful and warm.
- The breakfast was available at 07.00 hr, as many people were there on holidays with late breakfast
- The breakfast was delicious. We had dinner as well and it was very nice!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Dufays offers accommodations in Stavelot.Every room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aachen is 27 miles from Hotel Dufays, and Liège is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- A marvelous place. Beautiful and spacious room and bathroom. The host is very friendly, helpful and full of energy. Drinks, snacks and wine are available; leave the money in a small jar. The breakfast was how it should be.
- Good looking historic hotel with exceptionally beautiful thematic rooms. Every detail was thought of. Good view from the room. Comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast with a large choice. Restaurants in walking distance. Free parking in the street in front of the hotel. Very friendly owners. Surrounded by excellent countryside for outdoor activities.
- The dog at the reception, the excellent breakfast, the warm personal welcome, the individually decorated rooms
- We stayed at the hotel due to the proximity of Spa for the Belgium GP. Its a very quirky boutique hotel in a good way and the owner is the same! we had a thoroughly pleasant 3 night stay.
- I felt like Alice in Wonderland with the very large doors. The hotel was superb, the staff were lovely and very helpful. The hotel decor was fantastic. Very enjoyable stay and would highly recommend it.
Hotel Le Soyeuru
Hotel Le Soyeuru is located in Spa, 28 miles from Maastricht and 22 miles from Aachen.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Valkenburg is 28 miles from Hotel Le Soyeuru, and Liège is 19 miles away. Liege Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The location was perfect, near Spa-Francorchamps, not far away from Malmedy so we had a great view from the garden of the hotel. It was very quiet and peaceful and we had a roofwindow in the room so we could watch the stars before we went to sleep.
- The room had a fantastic view and the beds were comfy
- Very friendly staff and comfortable rooms, nice views across the valley, good information about the surroundings and close to Spa town.
- Very comfortable bed, room very clean and breakfast lovely and fresh.
The hotel is pretty easy to find, along the main road it is set back behind the trees. There is a warm welcome upon arrival and the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
With an area outside to sit and relax I would recommend taking advantage of the local walks available. On the day I went the restaurant was closed (check the website for details) but will definitely return in the future.
Top Hotels In Andrimont Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andrimont Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andrimont Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andrimont Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!