10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andrés Greater Santo Domingo – Top Hotel Reviews
Andrés Greater Santo Domingo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andrés Greater Santo Domingo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andrés Greater Santo Domingo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andrés Greater Santo Domingo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andrés Greater Santo Domingo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andrés Greater Santo Domingo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andrés Greater Santo Domingo:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Boca Chica, 19 miles from Santo Domingo, Hotel Zapata features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Zapata.
- Had a lot of mosquitoes the staff gave me bug spray
- Staffs are very friendly. Hotel exists just beside the beach. Terrasse faces on the beach side is good.
Good location close to the beach. Very clean hotel both inside and ouside. Staff working in the hotel was very helpful, but unfortunately some / one of them skimmed our credit card.
Breakfast was OK with eggs (scrambled / fried / omelett), toasts, jam, blended conentrated juice (Swe=saft), tea / coffe but nothing fancy at all. We added up with our own cheese and fruits.
The Italien restaurants on the beach close to the hotel are very good, recommended!
The beach just in front of the hotel is also good, especially for the children (not deep and very good sand without stones etc).
- Staff was very accommodating, rooms were comfortable and clean and the area was convenient for our visit.
- The original room was the queen size bed, but the room was very very small with no ceiling fan. So I was able to upgrade for additional money to the King size bed room which was exactly perfect. Clean spacious, like a room at Comfort Suites, for a comparative feel.
Hotel Arena Coco Playa
This bright hotel is in the heart of Boca Chica and looks over a beautiful Caribbean beach. It includes an on-site restaurant, a tour desk and free Wi-Fi.The Hotel Arena Coco Playa has spacious, air-conditioned rooms with a cable TV, hardwood floors and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. Some rooms include beautiful sea views.Local cuisine is served at the property’s on-site restaurant, and guests will find other dining options within a 2-minute walk of this centrally located hotel. Boca Chica also includes a wide range of bars and nightclubs.The nation’s capital of Santo Domingo is a 30-minute drive from the Hotel Arena Coco Playa, and guests can reach Las Americas International Airport in a 10-minute drive.
- Nothing – the place is very run down, and not fit for staying. The area is also very scary and walking in the area can not be done.
- There was on-site restaurant and it was actually pretty good. You couldn’t get WiFi there, it ran only at the bar. The hotel didn’t accept credit cards but was happy to take cash in USD.
- Great location. Wornout building. Fridge a disaster!but cleaner did a good job.
- Booking.com shouldn’t have rhis properties in their catalogue
- I had to book in a rush due to loosing mi flight, this was the closest available hotel to the airport. Regardless of the disgusting facility, employees were nice and friendly. No (visible) bugs. I would never recommend this place.
RIG Hotel Boca Chica
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RIG Hotel Boca Chica offers accommodations in Boca Chica, just 19 miles from Santo Domingo.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Nice room close to the beach. Very friendly and helpfull staff
- Cheap and ha aces to the wonderful beach and the local nightlife. Vey close to police station.
- Only positive aspect is that its a block away from the beach.
Taking into account the affordable price there are a lot of advantages:
30 meters to the central beach;
20 meters to the main street of cafes and shops;
Good repair and decor of the room;
Wi-fi (good but not speedy enough to make calls);
Very clean inside, also clean bed linen;
A lot of storage places in the room (wardrobes with hangers etc);
Mosquito nets! So you can keep the windows open even in the night;
Very nice friendly staff;
You feel safe there: the hotel has a fence, you enter it with a key. If anyone else wants to come inside he has to pass the reception area where there is always somebody.
We booked a standard room with a kid but were given a spacious studio, thanks a lot!
- Location was not too far from the main drag and beach.
One of our top picks in Boca Chica.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city, Hotel Hamilton is located in Boca Chica in the region of Gran Santo Domingo, just 19 miles from Santo Domingo. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Excelente staff room always clean and staff always friendly
Only 2 soft pillows. Needed a couple more.
TV only shows 2 channels. Had to go to the restaurant downstairs to watch TV programs. Not good.
- I like the free breakfast and close to a store and restaurant. Everyday they come to clean the room.
- location was awesome,,staf was very helpfull..and the food was delicious
- The girls working in the restaurant were great. Good food and coffee.
One of our top picks in Boca Chica.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Frio Hot offers accommodations in Boca Chica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santo Domingo is 19 miles from Frio Hot, and Juan Dolio is 13 miles away. Las Americas Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The food was excellent and the staff very friendly, helpful and polite
- Front desk personnel were pleasant and accommodating
- everything was perfect hotel staff and restaurant rooms was clean and nice food was good location is good
- The place was very clean, comfortable and quiet. It also had a great location. The staff at the front desk were friendly, helpful, and did their job well. We typically stay at cheaper places so this was a bit of a treat for us. Definitely the best place we stayed in the DR…also the most expensive.
Lots of hangers in the wardrobe
Nice terrace in the first floor (that needs to be cleaned)
Hampton By Hilton Santo Domingo Airport
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hampton By Hilton Santo Domingo Airport is located in Boca Chica, just 15 miles from Santo Domingo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Las Americas Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Like 5 minutes from airport, wake up call, very hot shower, very cold room
- I loved the staff specially Jessica and Alexa overall a great experience
- The bed was really good, which was much needed after a long flight. Food was ok and breakfast was included.
- Everthing in one word good staff good food and clean hotel
- The hotel is peaceful and also clean. The food is great but missed somehing like pancakes
Aparta Hotel Azzurra
One of our top picks in Boca Chica.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Aparta Hotel Azzurra offers pet-friendly accommodations in Boca Chica, just 19 miles from Santo Domingo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Americas Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and attentive to my needs. Cleaning was up to par for the most part.
- Attention from staff was excellent. Location from restaurants and from beach great too.
- The location is a short distance from the airport.not fully attentive but can’t say they weren’t.close by the beach also to many restaurant’s
- Best value for the money in Boca Chica. An air conditioned room with cable TV normally goes for double the price. I have made multiple visits and stayed in different hotels in Boca Chica before.
Comfortable clean room !
Friendly and welcoming owner , helpful staff and nice guests !
It was a perfect stay !
Hotel Garant & Suites
One of our top picks in Boca Chica.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Las Americas International Airport is 8 miles from this hotel in Boca Chica. The hotel features an outdoor pool, American cuisine restaurant and simple rooms with a balcony.The cozy rooms at Hotel Garant & Suites provide a refrigerator. Guest rooms include a ceiling fan and safe. A pool table is available under request and for an extra charge.A 24-hour front desk is available along with on-site laundry facilities.Boca Chica Beach is 1,200 feet from Garant Hotel. Guavaberry Golf and Country Club is 17 miles away.
- Didn’t have any breakfast.Bed was comfortable.
- Great location near everything but no loud music, bars one block away
- This is my favorite hotel in Boca Chica….I love the ceiling fans. The bed is comfortable. They have a cool bedside lamp with red LED bulb and an outlet. Mine was the king room so it had a sofa and refrigerator. Nice shower with hot water. The a/c worked fine. Nice balcony and pool to hang out at. The location is one block away from the beach and right in the center of town.
- Extremely friendly staff, Heriberto made us feel very welcome. Very clean rooms, super comfortable bed, good air con.
- The Hotel Garant is always my favorite place to stay in Boca Chica because it secure and safe. It is close to everything you need in Boca Chica restaurants, bars, and of course, the beach. They do have a plenty of beer for purchase, soft drinks, a breakfast menu and will order Dominican food from a local restaurant to be delivered at the hotel, if your wish is to stay in. Anything you need just ask. Nice pool area and comfortable King-Sized suites. The Internet works superbly here. I look forward to my next visit. Happy travels!!!
Hotel Casa Coco
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Casa Coco offers accommodations in Boca Chica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Santo Domingo is 19 miles from Hotel Casa Coco, and Juan Dolio is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Casa Coco.
- The breakfast was good and reasnably priced but that did not make up for the fact that there is not drinking water provide with a room. Drinking water must be purchased at the bar.
- This is not a hostel of guests. It is a community,a family !
- My husband and i love staying here, its quiet, clean and well kept, everyone is nice. Good value for the money.
- They always have a printout of my reservation ready. Good staff.
- Very pleasant owner/manager & staff. BEST breakfast pancakes I’ve had in years! Accepted US dollars. Near the beach.
Bocachica Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Bocachica Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Boca Chica, just 19 miles from Santo Domingo. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment and bike rental. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 4.3 miles from Bocachica Beach Hotel.
Property needs a lot of maintenance to be done. nothing seems to work here properly continuously.
The staff were extremely nice couldn’t do more for you
- Price, value for money, location as above if that’s what your looking for. A fussy lady would require more
- Beach, supermarket and places to eat all within walking distance
- This is an economically priced hotel about 4 blocks from the beach. It is not fancy, but is more than adequate. It was very clean and the service was very good. There are many good restaurants and grocery/pharmacy near by.
- The staff there appeared to be nice, friendly, and honest. They let me pay in $ or pesos. Hotel was almost empty.
- Property needs a lot of maintenance to be done. nothing seems to work here properly continuously.
Top Hotels In Andrés Greater Santo Domingo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andrés Greater Santo Domingo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andrés Greater Santo Domingo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andrés Greater Santo Domingo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!