10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andrade Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Andrade Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andrade Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andrade Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andrade Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andrade Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andrade Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andrade Galicia:
Located in Puentedeume, in the Camino Ingles Montebreamo offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a balcony. The rooms have a wardrobe.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.A Coruña is 12 mi from Montebreamo. A Coruña Airport is 12 mi away.
- The hotel is a charming and tastefully designed boutique hotel along the Camino Ingles. The rooms are newly constructed with an eye to detail, design and function. The owners are friendly and helpful, even drove us to a restaurant when we needed to eat after a long walk from.Ferrol. Breakfast is more than the usual. Great value for money.
- Breakfast: Fresh squeezed orange juice!! Ham and cheese was appreciated as we were walking the Camino Ingles and protein was needed. Pizza delivered to us for dinner.
- It was a very new place, very carefully furnished, with everything in working order. It is a family enterprise, and they take extra care to be helpful to their guests. It is a convenient place to use as a base to explore this beautiful region.
- the service was amazing, the person working there was very helpful and nice to us all the time their recommendations were great . Very cozy hotel in the middle of pontedeume. very easy to find with the car. all what you need to enjoy your holiday.
- Very good breakfast, room very clean and recently maintained
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, Hotel Iberia is located in Cabañas, a 15-minute drive from Ferrol. This beachfront hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, tour desk and a shared terrace.Surrounded by nature, Hotel Iberia offers heated rooms. Each, has cable TV, views of the surrounding areas and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant offers traditional homemade dishes, prepared with seafood from the area. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.You can find bars, restaurants and a shopping area just a 5-minute walk from Hotel Iberia, in the city center. Cabañas-Areal Train Station is 1,950 feet from the property, and La Coruña is a 20-minute drive away.
- We had a sea view and could hear the waves crashing
- For the cost of the hotel breakfast was not included, and the cost of the breakfast was expensive.
- The receptionists were fantastic! So kind and helpfull.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, hotel next to beach, nice to have a sea view.
- The location of Hotel Iberia was wonderful, literally right across the road from the beachfront. There is a small supermarket at the end of the main road that the hotel is on, and there are chiringuitos (small restaurants/ bars) steps away at the beach. After walking the Camino Ingles from Neda to Cabañas the hotel was a nice place to rest and recuperate, and it was easy to take up the Camino again the following morning.. I’d read other reviews about the hotel needing an upgrade, and at least on the 4th floor they have renovated the floor, the bathrooms, and perhaps even the windows – everything seemed new and in good condition in my room.
Hotel Crisol de las Rías
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Miño, 16 mi from A Coruña, Hotel Crisol de las Rías features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 9.3 mi from Hotel Crisol de las Rías, while Sada is 1.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 12 mi from the property.
The reception when we arrived was great, very welcoming and supplied us with complimentary drinks on a very hot afternoon.
Location just a few yards from the beach was lovely.
Room was clean and bathroom great.
- I had a delicious dinner at the restaurant next door, connected to this hotel. The staff was helpful.
- The breakfast was really excellent at this hotel. Thank you!
- The stuff was extremely nice and helpful 🙂 nice view, clean and confortable rooms
- Very close to the beach. The receptionist speaks English.
- The reception when we arrived was great, very welcoming and supplied us with complimentary drinks on a very hot afternoon.
Hotel Alda Sada Marina
Hotel Alda Sada Marina provides rooms in Sada. Free WiFi is available.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.A Coruña is 12 miles from the hotel, while Ferrol is 26 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 9 miles away.
- Fantastic. Brand new, great room, great view, great staff. Would come back without a doubt
- La recepcionista, muy amable y eficaz, un encanto.La habitacion, limpia y espaciosa, el balcon un lujo.
- Amplitud y diseño de las habitaciones. Comodidad de las camas. Baño amplio y con bañera completa. Muy buenas vistas al mar. Precio muy asequible.
Das Zimmer war schön und geräumig,
- Un desayuno tipo buffet por solo 5€ Unas habitaciones amplias con terraza y un sofá
Hotel Villa De Betanzos
Hotel Villa De Betanzos is located in Betanzos and offers nice rooms. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each bright room at Hotel Palacete Betanzos has simple, modern décor. There is air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Restaurant – Coffee Shop of Hotel Villa De Betanzos serves Spanish cuisine.Betanzo’s charming Old Town and Santiago Church are 10 minutes’ walk away. Plaza de los Hermanos García Naveira is 800 feet from Hotel Villa De Betanzos. The Mendo and Mandeo Rivers are less than 0.6 mi away. The property is 800 feet from Plaza de los Hermanos García Naveira.Playa de Miño Beach, Playa de Sada Beach, and Playa de Gandario Beach are a 15-minute drive away from the property. A Coruña is 16 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela is 28 mi from the hotel.
- Quiet location, friendly/helpful staff. Excellent room.
- Nice hotel with underground parking. Friendly staff. . Enjoyed a nice continental breakfast in the adjacent restaurant.
- Clean and neat. A little off the centre off town but nice comfortable rooms
- Cheerfully welcomed, well-appointed rooms, good-sized.
- Great to have a bath! Staff helpful and friendly. Lounge area of the hotel very comfortable. Air conditioning was a real bonus.
Hotel Real Ferrol
One of our top picks in Ferrol.Located in Ferrol, Hotel Real Ferrol offers 1-star accommodations with a shared lounge. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property has a 24-hour front desk and a business center for guests.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.A Coruña is 34 miles from Hotel Real Ferrol, while Sada is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff was great, the location was very central.
- Could find no fault plus the staff were exceptional!
- Comfortable beds, excellent staff, very central location, rooms were very clean & tidy
- The location is perfect, in the Old town and near the port and Mercado. The stuff is very friendly and helpful
- Excellent hotel in the centre of Ferrol. Maria the receptionist was excellent. Quick professional checking and was able to sugggest lots of interesting places to visit and see in Ferrol and good places to eat. She should work for the tourist office!!! Very nice and friendly. Thank you Maria!!
SPA Sercotel Odeón
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Sercotel Odeón is a modern hotel in Narón, 1.2 mi from Ferrol’s center. Fragas del Eume Natural Park is 6.2 mi from the hotel. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms at the Odeón are equipped with air conditioning, central heating, a safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Sercotel Odeón’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Odeón’s spa includes an indoor pool, a hot tub, water circuits, sauna, and hammam. A footbath, spa showers, and thermal loungers are also featured. Guests can benefit from massages and health treatments in private cabins.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Narón and the surrounding area. You can also hire a car, and there is on-site parking available.You will find bars, restaurants and shops nearby. The Dolce Vita Shopping Center is 2 minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
- Nice staff – Pleasant spa – confortable bedding – stylish in a modern desigh
- Nice faceless hotel: clean and quiet. Will be ideal for business travellers.
- spa was nice, but it closes between 14-16 and kids are not allowed to use it from 18.
Friendly staff, clean, modern, good parking, good location for business.
Plenty of bars, restaurants nearby
- I liked the spacious room, together with the overall amenities of the room – e.g. bath set.
One of our top picks in Ferrol.Set in Ferrol, Hotel Almendra features free WiFi, a bar and a snack bar. This hotel is 0.9 mi from Reina Sofia Park.Each room at Hotel Almendra offers a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels, radio and a telephone. Fitted with parquet flooring, all rooms include heating, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath.Hotel Almendra has a 24-hour front desk and tourist information is available upon request. Guests have access to a shared lounge.A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Ferrol Train Station is 0.6 mi away.
- Expectations low . The reality was an excellence little hotel . Clean tidy , to me the rooms were well above the standard I was expecting . Very pleased , would definitely use again .
- Great value for money rooms. Reception staff helpful and very clean hotel. Good starting place for the Camino Ingles
- Amazing value for money. A short walk from the railway stations.
- The hotel owners were very helpful despite my poor Spanish
- Fab showers. Very clean. Comfy beds. Very reasonably priced. The perfect start to a camino.
Hotel Os Olivos
With easy access to the AP9 Motorway, this design hotel is less than 15 minutes’ drive from La Coruña and only 3.7 mi from Sada and Miño beaches.It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with an LED TV and soundproofing.The rooms at Os Olivos feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and either a hydromassage shower or bath.The Os Olivos’ restaurant serves traditional Galician food, using fresh, seasonal products. There is also a pub with a terrace, as well as a lobby bar.La Coruña Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from Os Olivos. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela in around 40 minutes.
- Friendly staff, nice garden and decoration, short drive to downtown Oviedo, easy parking
- Excellent service and luxury feeling inside the hotel. Very good beds and shower!
- The hotel shows photos of superior room, at the hotel they stated they have two types of superior room, we chose to stay at this hotel in a superior room , based on the photo, we where given a smaller room, they also called a superior room, as we had driven a long way we did not complain till the morning, we where then transferred to the superior room based on our booking and hotel photo.
We arrived into A Corūna after a very late flight from London.
We had a short drive , checked in and then went down for a glass of wine/beer on the terrace. The man gave us tapas and was really friendly. We slept well in a comfortable room and in the morning,before checking out, we had a very nice breakfast in the dining room which has a huge panoramic window and view.
- Very helpful staff and great quality and quantity of food in the restaurant
Gran Hotel de Ferrol
Located in the center of Ferrol, Gran Hotel de Ferrol is a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España and La Magdalena district. It offers parking with direct access to the rooms and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel de Ferrol feature modern décor. They come with a TV, safe and a mini-bar. They also have a private bathroom.The hotel serves its healthy breakfast and you can enjoy a varied Mediterranean buffet for dinner during the week.Gran Hotel de Ferrol is only 1,300 feet from Ferrol Bus Station. Coruña Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean hotel. The rooms were smart and a good size. Nicely decorated. Nice staff.
- This was the prefect start to tour Camino walk with staff most helpful and the rooms excellent city-centre quality. We enjoyed the location, room, breakfast and help offered by the staff.
- Large, well furnished room (unusual for solo traveller). Reasonably well soundproofed. Very good breakfast buffet. Friendly and helpful staff. Two lifts, so no waiting around.
- Large, spotlessly clean rooms and friendly, helpful staff. Secure parking available and hotel is within 10 mins walking distance of restaurants.
- The breakfast “deal” for 8 euros was great and had lots of variety in the buffet. Worth it!
Top Hotels In Andrade Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andrade Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andrade Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andrade Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!